The Fortay
Welcome To The Fortay, Please Log-In Below, Or If You're New Here, Set Up A New Account.
The Fortay
Welcome To The Fortay, Please Log-In Below, Or If You're New Here, Set Up A New Account.
The Fortay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Fortay Gaming Clan

HomeAmazon StorePortalGamebattlesLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome To The Fortay, Please Register With Our Forum, To Join Us.
PLEASE ADD ALL MEMBERS FROM THE FC LIST ON THE FORUM!!!
If You Want To Join The Fortay, Please Read Our Clan Rules, And Post An Application For A Tryout.
Please Bump Our Thread - http://forums.activision.com/viewtopic.php?f=58&t=5282&p=78276#p78276
Rules Of Fty: 1) No Cheating, 2) Enjoy Yourself, 3) Kill Weapon4H Repetitively
If You Haven't Already, Please Watch The Fortay Advertisement In The Left Side Bar.
Gamebattles: http://gamebattles.com/wii/call-of-duty-modern-warfare-reflex/team/the-fortay
Fty. The Fortay Of Gaming.
In Soviet Russia, road forks you
The Fortay’s Official Twitter Feed - TheFortayClan
Similar topics
Fty GameBattles Teams

The Fortay Playlist

Zombie Chat -- CODBO

Go down 
+4
4TaY|RaMRod
Fty|Kempo10
4TaY|fredd-vegas
Fty|lookin4luv
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
4TaY|RaMRod
Kempo
Kempo
4TaY|RaMRod

Clan Rank : Senior Member & Forum Moderator

Zombie Chat -- CODBO - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zombie Chat -- CODBO   Zombie Chat -- CODBO - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 3:07 pm

You know it... The small tag line reads: How did we even tell the good girls from the skanks back then.. LMAO
Back to top Go down
Fty|jtl94
The Fuck?!?!..... I Don't Sing For No-One Motherfucker...
Fty|jtl94

Clan Rank : Fty Board Member & XBOX 360 Regiment Leader

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Chat -- CODBO   Zombie Chat -- CODBO - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 6:01 am

nip- hope your wife doesnt read your posts... or maybe she's into something like that... in which case go for it! haha.

ram- back when?
Back to top Go down
4TaY|RaMRod
Kempo
Kempo
4TaY|RaMRod

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Chat -- CODBO   Zombie Chat -- CODBO - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 7:07 am

JTL... Back then = b4 the TRAMP STAMP became popular... b4 ur time.. lol
Back to top Go down
4TaY|fredd-vegas
Legend Of Humanity In Training....
4TaY|fredd-vegas

Clan Rank : Senior Member

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Chat -- CODBO   Zombie Chat -- CODBO - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 12:30 pm

My wfie doesnt mind me saying things like that. Window shopping never hurt anyone, I always make sure not to buy though. lol.
Back to top Go down
Fty|jtl94
Fty|jtl94

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Chat -- CODBO   Zombie Chat -- CODBO - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 1:19 pm

ram- ahh that makes sense

nip- are you sure? because my mom never says anything to my dad when he says stuff like that, but she shoots him some pretty nasty looks.
Back to top Go down
4TaY|fredd-vegas
4TaY|fredd-vegas

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Chat -- CODBO   Zombie Chat -- CODBO - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 3:14 pm

my wife and I look at other women. She helps me judge them on the 1-10.
Back to top Go down
4TaY|fredd-vegas
4TaY|fredd-vegas

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Chat -- CODBO   Zombie Chat -- CODBO - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 3:32 pm

Fty|RaMRod wrote:
JTL... Back then = b4 the TRAMP STAMP became popular... b4 ur time.. lol

Tramp stamps are before our time too ram. Lookin that from your generation?

I prolly wont be on much tonight guys, I picked up NFS HP this evening.
Back to top Go down
Fty|lookin4luv
Weak...
Weak...
Fty|lookin4luv

Clan Rank : Fty Board Member & PS3 Regiment Leader

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Chat -- CODBO   Zombie Chat -- CODBO - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 5:18 am

Tramps Stamps...sad to say..but teens here still get them...

now women who are not tramps get them to either show that they are 'wild and dangerous' or that the have mastered 'originality'....

but in colorado..tattoos? ya you could retire as a tattoo artist here...between the gangs with their face tattoos, tramps stamps, and tribal armbands for the guys...

when ever i get arrested it is always "any scars or tattooos?"

"i have over 200 scars but no tattoos"

"right...lets see the tattoos..."

"NOOOOO I AM a TRUE COLORADO MALE...we dont adorn our bodies with jewelry, ink, or beauty products (ie hair gel, aftershave)"

"oh, you were born here?"

"yes"

"then you should know that sex with 15 year olds is illegal in colorado"

etc...etc...etc...
Back to top Go down
4TaY|fredd-vegas
4TaY|fredd-vegas

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Chat -- CODBO   Zombie Chat -- CODBO - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 7:15 am

LMFAO
Back to top Go down
Fty|jtl94
Fty|jtl94

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Chat -- CODBO   Zombie Chat -- CODBO - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 7:37 am

nip- you got a good one then haha. lucky you.

lookin- hahaha how the heck did you get over 200 scars? bad break up when you were younger? hit the knife a little too much?
Back to top Go down
Fty|Kempo10
Weak...
Weak...
Fty|Kempo10

Clan Rank : Head Of The Fortay Board

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Chat -- CODBO   Zombie Chat -- CODBO - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 11:02 am

lookin wrote:
"oh, you were born here?"

"yes"

"then you should know that sex with 15 year olds is illegal in colorado"

etc...etc...etc...

HAHA!!!! Oh man I haven't laughed that hard in quiiiite a while........ rofl....... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.joinfty.com
Fty|jtl94
Fty|jtl94

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Chat -- CODBO   Zombie Chat -- CODBO - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 11:26 am

that was my favorite part. haha.
Back to top Go down
4TaY|RaMRod
Kempo
Kempo
4TaY|RaMRod

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Chat -- CODBO   Zombie Chat -- CODBO - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 1:37 pm

The 1-10 system never work for me... I'm a golfer, when I have time.. So my rating system was always Driver -thru- putter..

A driver could make a freight train take a dirt road.... AHHH!!!

A 9 iron -thru- putter Now were talkin

<------------------ Putter 4 SURE

Mr G himself....
Back to top Go down
4TaY|fredd-vegas
4TaY|fredd-vegas

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Chat -- CODBO   Zombie Chat -- CODBO - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 1:51 pm

Hmm, I would have thought you'd drive her. lol. Pile drive, i thank you.
Back to top Go down
Fty|lookin4luv
Weak...
Weak...
Fty|lookin4luv

Clan Rank : Fty Board Member & PS3 Regiment Leader

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Chat -- CODBO   Zombie Chat -- CODBO - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 5:14 am

ROFL....

im sure Ram would use a 'wood' on her....lol

however a regulation hole in golf cant exceed 6 inches in diameter...

JT: lol..no i work with my hands, they send me into a lot of strange places...they send me in deep dark holes and say "watch out for rattlesnakes!" or on the roof of a prison and say "be careful of the razor wire"..the best one last year...was "how hard is it to break into our pharmacy?" so up the huge rack in the discount warehouse, climb across the ceiling, drop down onto the roof of the pharmacy, disable alarm, disable cams, cut through ceiling fence, remove tile...and I'M IN...then they say "hmmm how can we fix that?"...but every scar is a good memory (almost)...i have worked with som great guys and resolved some strange problems....(BTW now that discout warehouse now has heat and motion sensors ABOVE the pharmacy roof...SO DONT TRY IT)

Then of course there is the skin cancer...when my plastic surgon took out a tumor on my jaw last year...the scar was almost as big as the tumor..hahaha..he was all stressesd thinking i was gonna sue him or sumthing...i sed "dont sweat it dude, we all make mistakes...at least im not a hot blond, or u would be fucked...my modeling days are long over..."

so i guess most of my scars are my tattoos if u understand the metaphor...and many remind me of the 'tattoo artist' all the young college grads i was training, who didnt clip in their tools, and drop them 3 stories down...ON ME..... Cursing Ranter

ahhhhh..good times...good times....

Lookin trivia:

most weight dropped on me: crane 1100 lbs
Strangest part of body ever drilled through: Big toe
Most embarrasing scar: i was hit in the groin by a 2x4 that slid off a roof...scar still there 25 years later...just like bill clinton...
Most stiches: only 35, from a beer bottle, in a fight
Emergency room visits (lifetime): 0, i cant go...because of some of the things i do off work, they drug test, so just tape it up and get back to work...
broken bones (lifetime): 0, nope nobody has ever even broken my nose...im durable (note sumtimes im sure a finger/toe is broken, if it is even still there...but give it a week..im back to 10 digits...)

NOW back to zombies...

on that first zombie map...

should i open the top door or the bottom door first?

Back to top Go down
Fty|jtl94
Fty|jtl94

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Chat -- CODBO   Zombie Chat -- CODBO - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 6:13 am

ram- as in putter on the bed? im with nip, seems like drive would be a good one. and lookin's wood idea was good... though i dunno if your wood would be large enough for her haha

lookin- WHO THE FUCK DO YOU WORK FOR!?!?!?!?! my grandfather had skin cancer... died of the doctors being stupid or whatever, it wasnt the cancer. i think he just decided it was time to actually retire... my dad was working at some science lab thingy and they had some big whatever and something happened and he got jacked in the jaw by it, several hundred pounds of force, he goes to the hospital and then goes to work to get his jacket or whatever, fill out papers for insurance, and his boss says "now that thats all cleared up, you can get back to work" my dad was like "uhh i think im going to go home now... seeing as, well you know". and what do you mean by the drug tests? youre on drugs?
Back to top Go down
4TaY|fredd-vegas
4TaY|fredd-vegas

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Chat -- CODBO   Zombie Chat -- CODBO - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 6:35 am

LMAO lookin you keep me rollin.

I only have two major scars.
1. big one on the back of my head from steel pipe. Didnt go to hospital
2. "W" shaped scar right under bottom lip from being kicked by my horse. I was 7 and saw my dad cleaning hooves and wanted to help. Didnt go to hospital.
Back to top Go down
4TaY|fredd-vegas
4TaY|fredd-vegas

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Chat -- CODBO   Zombie Chat -- CODBO - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 6:36 am

Lookin, I have had WAY more luck with going the bottom route. Yesterday the guy wanted to only go in a few rooms, I say open it all up so I can pack a punch early.
Back to top Go down
[CQC]Raschy*
S-Sol--Soldie--- Damn......I would.....
S-Sol--Soldie--- Damn......I would.....
[CQC]Raschy*

Clan Rank : Clan Member

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Chat -- CODBO   Zombie Chat -- CODBO - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 7:24 am

Lookin, bottom route is much better.
Back to top Go down
Fty|Kempo10
Weak...
Weak...
Fty|Kempo10

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Chat -- CODBO   Zombie Chat -- CODBO - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 10:50 am

lookin wrote:
JT: lol..no i work with my hands
wahay! Oh how I know, big daddy...... Mr G himself....

I love you
Back to top Go down
Fty|jtl94
Fty|jtl94

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Chat -- CODBO   Zombie Chat -- CODBO - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 12:21 pm

i have no scars... well maybe, itd be on my head if i had one, i was asleep and rolled off my bed when i was little. went to the hospital.

kemp- hahah... but also ew.
Back to top Go down
4TaY|Shock(SilentNinja)
Geek
Geek
4TaY|Shock(SilentNinja)

Clan Rank : Clan Member

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Chat -- CODBO   Zombie Chat -- CODBO - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 3:18 pm

id rather take the topdoor lookin, but thats just me + my friends strategy:
Buy M14, everyone has there own window (need help, ask fer help),

as soon as you hit round five, u buy two straight doors (top door) and buy the stakeout,

if there isnt any dogs, just have 2 guys watching windows and 2 guys watching above the stairway,

when dogs come, every one camp in the third room (when entering the room through the stairs, turn left and camp together with the stakeouts (1 hit kill)

(get MP40 as a SMG)

then buy next door, camp with 2 guys on windows, 2 guys on entrance

then when u get outside, dont buy the fence door, have 1 guy camp at window, while others watch up the stairs

after 1 round, turn the power on (make sure you wait til then to turn power on, if u turn it on early, it gets crazy)

also make sure u stay at the outside spot camping the same way until it starts getting hard to handle, when it does, open fence and keep running around the map

make sure u have ammo, and check the randomizers often for good (better) guns, if u have the money pack-a-punch ur best gun in the projector room

and if u get extremely overrun teleport to the projector room, cuz its zombie free, so u get about a 30 second break

doing this should get u far, when u get the chance buy the doubletap vending machine and the juggernaut one too, and just keep holding them off

if u get raygun, or thunder gun from randomizer, U R DAMM LUKKYYY!!! (they help ALOT)

apparently pack-a-punch does wonders on ur first pistol, crossbow, and ballistic knife (ask nip what they do)

anyone that has any suggestions tell me, cuz this makes round ten look like nothing
Back to top Go down
Fty|Kempo10
Weak...
Weak...
Fty|Kempo10

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Chat -- CODBO   Zombie Chat -- CODBO - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 26, 2010 5:16 am

that's because round ten is nothing..... me and GOOMH were playing some doubles last night, and I think the best we got upto was round 14..... on doubles.....

if you have a group of 4 fairly decent gamers (INCREDIBLY unlikely, as zombies is where most of the juniors stay - i.e. 12 and lower, and the majority of those don't have a clue what they're doing, and just think it's hillarious to put on a terrible cliché accent, and pretend to be Indian over the headset....) you should expect to reach at least level 20/25.....

the MP40 is the right way to do things, because as we all know; it by FAR was the most powerful gun on WaW, so as long as you aim for the chest upwards, you'll have no real worries until at least level 15.....

the pack-a-punch raygun however......well as soon as you start getting hordes (so about lvl 15) it becomes useless, because it's single fire.
What you need to do is use packapunch on an MG, because theyve got longer rounds, only slightly less power, and are fully automatic.
Back to top Go down
4TaY|fredd-vegas
4TaY|fredd-vegas

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Chat -- CODBO   Zombie Chat -- CODBO - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 26, 2010 8:11 am

pack a punch + colt = WIN
Back to top Go down
4TaY|RaMRod
Kempo
Kempo
4TaY|RaMRod

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Chat -- CODBO   Zombie Chat -- CODBO - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 26, 2010 12:47 pm

Nips.. PILE Driver FTW!...

However I guess I didn't elobrorate my rating system very well.

A Drivers in my rating system only look good from 300 yards...
On the flip side a putter looks great from inches...

Back to Zombies...

Agreed PACK-A-Punch COLT FTW!!
DOG RAPER / CRAWLER MAKER.... You can go wrong..
They are also a beast in last stand.... (except if you have the ray gun & p-a-p colts, when you go into last stand with this set up you pull out your ray gun instead of your pistols??? WTF?)

I have went both ways, up and down on kin der toten.. It's really a crap shoot. The main thing is everyone need stay together.. Which ever way you travel.

I have been hooked on playing De Rise.. Lv 26 is my personal best (so far) when accompanied with Fred, Wep and one of Weps friends Undertaker..

Me, Nips, a random and a noob buddy of mine made it to 24 last night... De rise is like a damn drug.. I can get enough.

I play the s**t in my sleep now....
Need Sleep
Back to top Go down
Fty|Kempo10
Weak...
Weak...
Fty|Kempo10

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Chat -- CODBO   Zombie Chat -- CODBO - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 6:27 am

ikr..... der reise is class (practically the only reason I got hardened....) Smile

me and goomh got upto 16 in doubles on that, and me and jt got to 14; once we get all three, it's surely then gotta be 30! I Rule

P.S. How are you playing der riese anyway, when you told me that you had just bought the normal game?!?!?

P.S.2. Der Riese + Commando PAP = OMFG JIZZING AHHH!!!
Back to top Go down
4TaY|fredd-vegas
4TaY|fredd-vegas

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Chat -- CODBO   Zombie Chat -- CODBO - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 8:50 am

He used another guys account that has the maps and loaded them onto his ps3 then when he logs back in as himself he has maps.
Back to top Go down
Fty|jtl94
Fty|jtl94

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Chat -- CODBO   Zombie Chat -- CODBO - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 9:50 am

i got to pap the hk (1st lmg online) last night with kempo. its a freaking laser gun!! Very Happy and 14 is the farthest ive gotten. goomh joined our party for like two seconds and then left. guess he didnt want to play zombies.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Chat -- CODBO   Zombie Chat -- CODBO - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Zombie Chat -- CODBO
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2