The Fortay
Welcome To The Fortay, Please Log-In Below, Or If You're New Here, Set Up A New Account.
The Fortay
Welcome To The Fortay, Please Log-In Below, Or If You're New Here, Set Up A New Account.
The Fortay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Fortay Gaming Clan

HomeAmazon StorePortalGamebattlesLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome To The Fortay, Please Register With Our Forum, To Join Us.
PLEASE ADD ALL MEMBERS FROM THE FC LIST ON THE FORUM!!!
If You Want To Join The Fortay, Please Read Our Clan Rules, And Post An Application For A Tryout.
Please Bump Our Thread - http://forums.activision.com/viewtopic.php?f=58&t=5282&p=78276#p78276
Rules Of Fty: 1) No Cheating, 2) Enjoy Yourself, 3) Kill Weapon4H Repetitively
If You Haven't Already, Please Watch The Fortay Advertisement In The Left Side Bar.
Gamebattles: http://gamebattles.com/wii/call-of-duty-modern-warfare-reflex/team/the-fortay
Fty. The Fortay Of Gaming.
In Soviet Russia, road forks you
The Fortay’s Official Twitter Feed - TheFortayClan
Similar topics
Fty GameBattles Teams

The Fortay Playlist

ZOMBIE MAP PACK!!!!

Go down 
+3
Fty|Topgun09
Fty|Kempo10
Brock
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Brock
Commander
Commander
Brock

Clan Rank : Clan Member

ZOMBIE MAP PACK!!!! Empty
PostSubject: ZOMBIE MAP PACK!!!!   ZOMBIE MAP PACK!!!! Icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2011 12:06 pm

ok i saw this at best buy last night while i was picking up a new headset and router (dont ask) 2 NEW ZOMBIE MAPS!

Map packs name is Rezurrection

1 Moon-Theteaser poster showed zombies, a broken astronautght helmet, and a lander

2Night-Looks like a asylum.

3,4,5 Shi no numa, verruckt, der reise- now you all who dident buy the $80 version of Black ops can play along with the zombie people
Thats about it, like i said i saw it at best buy and havent been on in a few months so if this is already out then i feel like a dumbass.
Back to top Go down
Fty|Kempo10
Weak...
Weak...
Fty|Kempo10

Clan Rank : Head Of The Fortay Board

PostSubject: Re: ZOMBIE MAP PACK!!!!   ZOMBIE MAP PACK!!!! Icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2011 12:14 pm

Yup... Rezzurection....

I've known about this for a while now, although haven't heard about "Night"... nothing I've seen has ever mentioned that before.... :/

But yeah; it's hitting XBL the beginning of this coming month I believe... Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.joinfty.com
Fty|Topgun09
Legend Of Humanity In Training....
Fty|Topgun09

Clan Rank : XBOX 360 Regiment Leader

PostSubject: Re: ZOMBIE MAP PACK!!!!   ZOMBIE MAP PACK!!!! Icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2011 12:44 pm

Can't wait but I'm sure as hell glad I get it for free otherwise it be a no go.
Back to top Go down
http://URMUM.com
[4TaY]Heavey
King Of Spam
King Of Spam
[4TaY]Heavey

PostSubject: Re: ZOMBIE MAP PACK!!!!   ZOMBIE MAP PACK!!!! Icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2011 7:25 am

I thought it was the original 4 plus Moon?
Back to top Go down
Brock
Commander
Commander
Brock

PostSubject: Re: ZOMBIE MAP PACK!!!!   ZOMBIE MAP PACK!!!! Icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2011 2:47 pm

It might have said nacht but im pretty sure i read night though Nacht der untoten means night of the undead so i could have read it as english when in fact it was german.
Back to top Go down
Fty|Kempo10
Weak...
Weak...
Fty|Kempo10

PostSubject: Re: ZOMBIE MAP PACK!!!!   ZOMBIE MAP PACK!!!! Icon_minitimeSat Aug 20, 2011 5:30 am

News in terms of Moon; there's a new perk machine, which lets you hold 3 guns at once. One of the achievements/trophies for this map pack, will be to hold 3 Pack A Punched weapons at the same time. This will be....... IMPOSSIBLE!!!!!!!!! Surprised
Back to top Go down
Fty|Kempo10
Weak...
Weak...
Fty|Kempo10

PostSubject: Re: ZOMBIE MAP PACK!!!!   ZOMBIE MAP PACK!!!! Icon_minitimeSat Aug 20, 2011 5:53 am

It's to be the largest map pack thus far; with 225G available from it (bringing the overall total to 1700G for the complete), with 7 achievements/trophies. They've been announced last night; and include 2 secret achievements; Cryogenic Slumber Party - 75G, & One Small Hack For Man - 5G; where the descriptions are to "complete Richtofen's grand scheme", and "In moon, hack something" respectively.

The second sounds like a run of the mill thing, which you'll be forced to do at some point during the map anyway (hence the low G score, and INCREDIBLY broad, simple description); although the prior sounds like an easter egg achievement - same G score as that of Shangri-La's easter egg, which was an absolute BITCH; so expect this to be around about the same complexity and difficulty.

The interesting thing however; is that there is ALSO a 100G achievement, called "Big Bang Theory". And apart from sharing its name with the greatest US sitcom on TV; it ALSO seems to be an easter egg.... The description is simply "In moon, gain sweet, sweet revenge" - which from previous easter egg descriptions, suggests that it is going to be VERY long winded, and hard to achieve.

I am expecting Big Bang Theory to be an achievement ONLY accessible by a 4 player team; whilst Cryogenic Slumber Party will be either solo, or UPTO 4 players... This is because there were LOTS of complaints to Treyarch, after Shangri-La's easter egg; as you were FORCED to have 4 players in order to complete it; and obviously, this was a MASSIVE inconvenience - thus, this would be Treyarch's compromise...

If, however; I am WRONG; and there are actually TWO easter eggs to complete in the map for multiplayer; it could be very interesting and VERY difficult to get both done; however, I would expect Big Bang Theory to be similar to both Call Of The Dead's & Shangri-La's easter eggs; with various tedious stages & puzzles needing to be filled out, in order to complete the final goal; whilst Cryogenic Slumber Party would be a way of rounding up the entire package of the DLCs. Because on Shangri-La; you will notice that Richtofen KEEPS the Golden Rod from Call Of The Dead; and after you complete Time Travel Will Tell; you'll see he ALSO keeps the focusing stone. I would therefore assume, that if the two easter eggs ARE both on multiplayer; players will be required to do Big Bang Theory, in order to obtain a third and final item; which would then need to somehow be combined with the Golden Rod & Focusing Stone from the previous two maps; to complete a FURTHER easter egg...

This would be RIDICULOUS!!! But at the same time, AWESOME to complete!

Obviously, that's total speculation on my part; but makes up my two pence Smile

The other achievements will become pretty self-explanatory really;

One Giant Leap - In Moon, become trapped in the Receiving Area and free yourself through resurrection in co-op. - 5G

Perks in Spaaaaace! - In Moon, purchase every perk in one game. - 30G

Fully Armed and Operational - In Moon, acquire 3 pack-a-punched weapons at the same time. - 25G

Ground Control - In Moon, prevent each excavator from breaching the base in one game. - 10G

So yeah; Treyarch seem to want to go out on a Big Bang.... literally....

Expect this final map pack to be MONOLITCHIC!!!

I am VERY excited!!!!! Very Happy

Thanks,
Kempo.
Back to top Go down
Fty|Kempo10
Weak...
Weak...
Fty|Kempo10

PostSubject: Re: ZOMBIE MAP PACK!!!!   ZOMBIE MAP PACK!!!! Icon_minitimeSat Aug 20, 2011 5:55 am

hmm... my bad; I read the achievements wrong - the first two I mentioned are NOT secret... the ONLY secret achievement is Big Bang Theory....

but still.... awesomeness remains!!!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Fty|Kempo10
Weak...
Weak...
Fty|Kempo10

PostSubject: Re: ZOMBIE MAP PACK!!!!   ZOMBIE MAP PACK!!!! Icon_minitimeSat Aug 20, 2011 6:36 am

Yup; night doesn't exist - it's simply the word they used to describe Nacht Der Untoten - Similarly swamp for Shi No Numa, Factory for Der Riese, and Asylum for Verruckt.

What I WILL say though; is that there are two new weapons - the new wonder weapon - the wave gun; which essentially inflates zombies up to the point of explosion; and a new type of grenade, which I know very little about; but it makes an explosion around the same sort of size as what a non pack a punched scavenger makes.

Also; if you didn't know; with the map pack, you get a free moon theme for your console, as well as a free soundtrack - although I have no idea what this soundtrack is all about...

STILL!

I GET IT FOR FREE, SO COULDN'T GIVE A DAMN!!!!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Brock
Commander
Commander
Brock

PostSubject: Re: ZOMBIE MAP PACK!!!!   ZOMBIE MAP PACK!!!! Icon_minitimeSat Aug 20, 2011 1:58 pm

How do you get it for free?
Is it xbox only or free if you bought a non normal version of Black ops?
Back to top Go down
Fty|Topgun09
Fty|Topgun09

PostSubject: Re: ZOMBIE MAP PACK!!!!   ZOMBIE MAP PACK!!!! Icon_minitimeSat Aug 20, 2011 2:34 pm

You had to buy the Hardened or Prestige edition to get it for free sine those came with the WaW maps in the first place.
Back to top Go down
Brock
Commander
Commander
Brock

PostSubject: Re: ZOMBIE MAP PACK!!!!   ZOMBIE MAP PACK!!!! Icon_minitimeSat Aug 20, 2011 3:07 pm

SWEET i bought hardened
Back to top Go down
[4TaY]Heavey
King Of Spam
King Of Spam
[4TaY]Heavey

PostSubject: Re: ZOMBIE MAP PACK!!!!   ZOMBIE MAP PACK!!!! Icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 8:48 am

Brock wrote:
It might have said nacht but im pretty sure i read night though Nacht der untoten means night of the undead so i could have read it as english when in fact it was german.

I would assume so?
Back to top Go down
Fty|Kempo10
Weak...
Weak...
Fty|Kempo10

PostSubject: Re: ZOMBIE MAP PACK!!!!   ZOMBIE MAP PACK!!!! Icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 10:15 am

[4TaY]Heavey wrote:
Brock wrote:

I would assume so?

............ Rolling Eyes

Kempo wrote:
Yup; night doesn't exist - it's simply the word they used to describe Nacht Der Untoten - Similarly swamp for Shi No Numa, Factory for Der Riese, and Asylum for Verruckt.
Back to top Go down
[4TaY]Heavey
King Of Spam
King Of Spam
[4TaY]Heavey

PostSubject: Re: ZOMBIE MAP PACK!!!!   ZOMBIE MAP PACK!!!! Icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 11:20 am

Fty|Kempo10 wrote:
[4TaY]Heavey wrote:
Brock wrote:

I would assume so?

............ Rolling Eyes

Kempo wrote:

Silence you West Ham scum....Juan Mata is ours!!!! ha haaaa! We still have the worst owner ever though!
Back to top Go down
Fty|Kempo10
Weak...
Weak...
Fty|Kempo10

PostSubject: Re: ZOMBIE MAP PACK!!!!   ZOMBIE MAP PACK!!!! Icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 12:46 pm

....stupid American.... Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
4TaY|RaMRod
Kempo
Kempo
4TaY|RaMRod

Clan Rank : Senior Member & Forum Moderator

PostSubject: Re: ZOMBIE MAP PACK!!!!   ZOMBIE MAP PACK!!!! Icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2011 7:08 am

release date for ps3???
Back to top Go down
Fty|Kempo10
Weak...
Weak...
Fty|Kempo10

PostSubject: Re: ZOMBIE MAP PACK!!!!   ZOMBIE MAP PACK!!!! Icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2011 1:06 pm

A month after the 360....

360's comes out tomorrow....

alorrrrrrrs........ 23/09/11....

translated to american (which is illogically backward); 09/23/11
Back to top Go down
4TaY|RaMRod
Kempo
Kempo
4TaY|RaMRod

PostSubject: Re: ZOMBIE MAP PACK!!!!   ZOMBIE MAP PACK!!!! Icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2011 1:23 pm

hmmmm... I'm definatly gonna have it for the PS3.. even though I have all the classics already.. It gonna be great to actually be able to play with grusome 4some on the classics (Fred, Alex, Eyesik and myself) We have been steadily been becoming a strong force..

Did you have any luck yet with the Easter egg on shangri-la Kemp? I could possibly pull of a match tongiht 8 my time or tomorrow night posibly a little sooner. When do you start back to school??
Back to top Go down
Fty|Kempo10
Weak...
Weak...
Fty|Kempo10

PostSubject: Re: ZOMBIE MAP PACK!!!!   ZOMBIE MAP PACK!!!! Icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2011 3:34 pm

I did indeed; as you shall be able to see from the twitter feed above!!! Very Happy

63/63 cheevs... soon to be ruined, by Moon's introduction of a further 7 cheevs tomorrow... Rolling Eyes

was ridiculously easy (just like any other easter egg), IF you get the wondergun needed for it EARLY.... the only problem with the shangri-la one is that keeping a napalm alive long enough to last a whole round with all 4 of the team alive, with one of them having the baby-ray-gun is a BIT of a nightmare.... but pass that, and it's totally plain sailing Wink

finished it dead on round 20! Smile
Back to top Go down
[4TaY]Heavey
King Of Spam
King Of Spam
[4TaY]Heavey

PostSubject: Re: ZOMBIE MAP PACK!!!!   ZOMBIE MAP PACK!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2011 7:06 am

Presumably Sept. 23. Or similar to there.
Back to top Go down
Fty|Kempo10
Weak...
Weak...
Fty|Kempo10

PostSubject: Re: ZOMBIE MAP PACK!!!!   ZOMBIE MAP PACK!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2011 7:17 pm

OK; so I've had about 4 or 5 hours playing on this map, and oh my GOD!

AWESOME!!! Very Happy

It's so different from all the other maps, and just has so many different things besides just aimlessly killing zombies in it....

I mean COME ON!!! WHO DOESN'T WANNA PLAY SIMON SAYS JUST IN THE MIDDLE OF A ZOMBIE APOCMOONLYPSE?!?! Surprised

The low gravity (I find) makes it a little easier to react to zombies; and deal with them accordingly - that SHOULD mean higher levels...

That said; the perk-stealing astronaut is a PAIN IN THE ASS!!!

He helped me MAJORLY towards getting the "Buy every perk in one game" cheev; but still is annoying as hell when he steals your jugg or quick-revive when you don't expect him... Rolling Eyes

I HAVE found an excllent strategy (for solo at least... haven't tested it on public; but should still work well), whereby you go through Route 11 to the power; through the labs, and bio-dome, to the spot where the Mule Kick is... (for those of you that don't know; it's the new perk for 4000 which lets you get a third gun out of the box) You then camp there WITHOUT opening the back door, and run a large rape-train around the boulder, and the space between it & the door... If you ever get screwed over from behind; you always have the option to run to the teleporter, back to area 51; where you can re-couperate, Pack-a-Punch, buy jugg, and beam back up... It REALLY DOES work well... On only my first use of this strategy on solo; I reached round 15; and I was only focusing on getting the cheevs at the time (thus wasting all my cash, and not really worrying all too much about the round I finished on); and it was really really effective...

The easter egg is a MAMMOTH one; with 16 steps to get the 75G cheev; and a further 8 to get the Big Bang Theory 100G cheev. Although it must be said that in order to carry on past the end of the 75G cheev; the person who is playing as Ricthofen MUST have completed the Shangri-La AND Call Of The Dead easter eggs, or else you can NOT advance, and can only get the 75G one as apposed to the full 175G...

Don't get me wrong; it's certainly do-able, and I hope to have it complete by the end of next week; just VERY long... OMFG!!!

Final pointer - at the beginning of the map; if playing on solo; you have almost a free-play area; where the first round doesn't start, and you have endless waves of zombies to fight off - all of which goes onto a separate "No-Man's Land (Solo)" Leaderboard, where you can compete against your friends. You have to get as many kills there, and survive as long as you can...

So yeah....

Without spoiling the easter-egg; I've just about covered it all really...

the dual-wield ray guns are AWESOME; although caused my death on my solo game, because you NEED the PhD flopper if you get them - the splash is RIDICULOUS!!!... Also; as I said before - the nades (which come up as special grenades) are like throwable scavenger shots... I haven't yet had the last new weapon; or else I'dve mentioned it...

so yeah....

Moon....

It's awesome!

GET IT!!!!!!!!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
4TaY|RaMRod
Kempo
Kempo
4TaY|RaMRod

PostSubject: Re: ZOMBIE MAP PACK!!!!   ZOMBIE MAP PACK!!!! Icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2011 10:10 am

I'm gonna have to wait for it to hit the Ps3... I don't think I'm gonna get it for xbox.. Sad
Back to top Go down
Brock
Commander
Commander
Brock

PostSubject: Re: ZOMBIE MAP PACK!!!!   ZOMBIE MAP PACK!!!! Icon_minitimeSat Aug 27, 2011 1:46 am

cant wait, finaly got back from my hike, grueling to say the least there was about 3 days where we hiked on a trail that was dynamited out of a mountain side(no shade no water, fucking brutal) but enough just watched someone (who i would have made cry if they ever played zombies with me) play moon, pretty damn cool map and i like the astronaughts on tomorrow.
sorry bout the grammer its about 4am and i have been sleeping on a thin foam pad for the past week.
Back to top Go down
[4TaY]Heavey
King Of Spam
King Of Spam
[4TaY]Heavey

PostSubject: Re: ZOMBIE MAP PACK!!!!   ZOMBIE MAP PACK!!!! Icon_minitimeSat Aug 27, 2011 12:16 pm

Now that I work....I can buy shit! Holy fuck. Already got BF3 pre-ordered. I'm testing out all 3 major fighting games (Fight night, UFC, WWE12) to see if they're any good anymore.
Back to top Go down
Fty|Topgun09
Fty|Topgun09

PostSubject: Re: ZOMBIE MAP PACK!!!!   ZOMBIE MAP PACK!!!! Icon_minitimeSun Aug 28, 2011 9:43 am

Has Treyarch finally done something right with this game? I'm gonna say yes, the new Zombie maps are really fun especially in low g. Plus with the addition of express in MP it made BO's playable again and not a snoozefest. Does this make BO good in my eyes, no because this should've been done when the game came out instead of 3 months before MW3. Stupid Treyarch.
Back to top Go down
[4TaY]Heavey
King Of Spam
King Of Spam
[4TaY]Heavey

PostSubject: Re: ZOMBIE MAP PACK!!!!   ZOMBIE MAP PACK!!!! Icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2011 7:22 am

If you judge a game based on the fact there are no express modes your criticism can't REALLY be that valid in this instance.
Back to top Go down
4TaY|RaMRod
Kempo
Kempo
4TaY|RaMRod

PostSubject: Re: ZOMBIE MAP PACK!!!!   ZOMBIE MAP PACK!!!! Icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2011 12:35 pm

Fty|Topgun09 wrote:
Has Treyarch finally done something right with this game? I'm gonna say yes, the new Zombie maps are really fun especially in low g. Plus with the addition of express in MP it made BO's playable again and not a snoozefest. Does this make BO good in my eyes, no because this should've been done when the game came out instead of 3 months before MW3. Stupid Treyarch.

I do agree... The one thing that could have been the ultimate cherry to top the express mode would be to also eliminate noob toobing.. They need to do a game mode with no tubes allowed..
Back to top Go down
Fty|Topgun09
Fty|Topgun09

PostSubject: Re: ZOMBIE MAP PACK!!!!   ZOMBIE MAP PACK!!!! Icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2011 1:45 pm

[4TaY]Heavey wrote:
If you judge a game based on the fact there are no express modes your criticism can't REALLY be that valid in this instance.
It's not the 30 sec lobbys It's the Fact there is no ghost and Second Chance bogging the game down. Is this a fix to those perks, no, Should 3arch actually fix the game instead of releasing a Playlist where it is fixed yes but it's certainly a start now if only IW could Jump on the bandwagon for MW3 and I'll be satisfied.
Back to top Go down
[4TaY]Heavey
King Of Spam
King Of Spam
[4TaY]Heavey

PostSubject: Re: ZOMBIE MAP PACK!!!!   ZOMBIE MAP PACK!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2011 8:50 am

4TaY|RaMRod wrote:
Fty|Topgun09 wrote:

I do agree... The one thing that could have been the ultimate cherry to top the express mode would be to also eliminate noob toobing.. They need to do a game mode with no tubes allowed..

I don't see why it's in the game period. They know it pisses off a vast majority of people and doesn't help the experience. Just because nobody testing the game uses them doesn't mean no one will.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ZOMBIE MAP PACK!!!!   ZOMBIE MAP PACK!!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ZOMBIE MAP PACK!!!!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next