The Fortay
Welcome To The Fortay, Please Log-In Below, Or If You're New Here, Set Up A New Account.
The Fortay
Welcome To The Fortay, Please Log-In Below, Or If You're New Here, Set Up A New Account.
The Fortay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Fortay Gaming Clan

HomeAmazon StorePortalGamebattlesLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome To The Fortay, Please Register With Our Forum, To Join Us.
PLEASE ADD ALL MEMBERS FROM THE FC LIST ON THE FORUM!!!
If You Want To Join The Fortay, Please Read Our Clan Rules, And Post An Application For A Tryout.
Please Bump Our Thread - http://forums.activision.com/viewtopic.php?f=58&t=5282&p=78276#p78276
Rules Of Fty: 1) No Cheating, 2) Enjoy Yourself, 3) Kill Weapon4H Repetitively
If You Haven't Already, Please Watch The Fortay Advertisement In The Left Side Bar.
Gamebattles: http://gamebattles.com/wii/call-of-duty-modern-warfare-reflex/team/the-fortay
Fty. The Fortay Of Gaming.
In Soviet Russia, road forks you
The Fortay’s Official Twitter Feed - TheFortayClan
Similar topics
Fty GameBattles Teams

The Fortay Playlist

RaM is a ZoMBiE

Go down 
+3
4TaY|fredd-vegas
Fty|Kempo10
4TaY|RaMRod
7 posters
AuthorMessage
4TaY|RaMRod
Kempo
Kempo
4TaY|RaMRod

Clan Rank : Senior Member & Forum Moderator

RaM is a ZoMBiE Empty
PostSubject: RaM is a ZoMBiE   RaM is a ZoMBiE Icon_minitimeTue Nov 09, 2010 6:19 am

Well... after about 45 minutes in line.. No Hardened edition... F**K... Needless to say I settled for the regular version..

I played for about 4 hours last night with PanCaker.. Online Split screen Multi player.... SOOOO BADD ASS....

Didn't even get a chance to check out the Zombies.

I for sure spammed the Enfield all last night in the multiplayer.... Such a sweet gun.. Closely resembles the Scar.. The Enfield will be your gun 4 sure Fred.. TRUST ME...

Can wait until 5 to get the hell outta work.. I got about 2.5 hours sleep last night so I offically could be presumed as a zombie today...

But Hell I couldn't think of any better way to spend My BDay...

No complaints so far... Except that damn C4 car is a Mother F**ker to control... gonna be a hugh learning curve with all the new K/S.

RaM

Back to top Go down
Fty|Kempo10
Weak...
Weak...
Fty|Kempo10

Clan Rank : Head Of The Fortay Board

RaM is a ZoMBiE Empty
PostSubject: Re: RaM is a ZoMBiE   RaM is a ZoMBiE Icon_minitimeTue Nov 09, 2010 7:52 am

Rammers wrote:
No complaints so far... Except that damn C4 car is a Mother F**ker to control... gonna be a hugh learning curve with all the new K/S.
ROFLMFAO!!!! Very Happy

you wanna try the fucken valerys!!! Smile

still...... happy 28th, and hope you go kick some ass when you're out there pal Wink

P.S. You've got a record of 10th steigeing..... I expect the 15th to be done before christmas...... Twisted Evil

thanks,
Kempo. Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.joinfty.com
4TaY|RaMRod
Kempo
Kempo
4TaY|RaMRod

RaM is a ZoMBiE Empty
PostSubject: Re: RaM is a ZoMBiE   RaM is a ZoMBiE Icon_minitimeTue Nov 09, 2010 8:01 am

Piece of cake... Only gotta get to lvl 50 on BO to prestige....

Still I'm not to sure I'm gonna do it this time.. With the higher stakes.. there is so much to loose....
Back to top Go down
Fty|Kempo10
Weak...
Weak...
Fty|Kempo10

Clan Rank : Head Of The Fortay Board

RaM is a ZoMBiE Empty
PostSubject: Re: RaM is a ZoMBiE   RaM is a ZoMBiE Icon_minitimeTue Nov 09, 2010 8:23 am

.....only if you play wager all the time.....
Back to top Go down
http://www.joinfty.com
4TaY|fredd-vegas
Legend Of Humanity In Training....
4TaY|fredd-vegas

Clan Rank : Senior Member

RaM is a ZoMBiE Empty
PostSubject: Re: RaM is a ZoMBiE   RaM is a ZoMBiE Icon_minitimeTue Nov 09, 2010 12:01 pm

Enfield you say? Sweet Im on it, I am still waiting for my copy to arrive..... MWUHAHAHA Cursing Ranter
Back to top Go down
4TaY|RaMRod
Kempo
Kempo
4TaY|RaMRod

RaM is a ZoMBiE Empty
PostSubject: Re: RaM is a ZoMBiE   RaM is a ZoMBiE Icon_minitimeTue Nov 09, 2010 12:45 pm

For sure Fred.. Just like the Scar. You better be on tonight.. Damn USPS... Get Fred his copy..
Back to top Go down
FTY!|Darkened
King Of Spam
King Of Spam
FTY!|Darkened

Clan Rank : Administrating Assistant

RaM is a ZoMBiE Empty
PostSubject: Re: RaM is a ZoMBiE   RaM is a ZoMBiE Icon_minitimeTue Nov 09, 2010 2:11 pm

Hey, Happy B-day BTW, Rammy.
Back to top Go down
4TaY|fredd-vegas
4TaY|fredd-vegas

RaM is a ZoMBiE Empty
PostSubject: Re: RaM is a ZoMBiE   RaM is a ZoMBiE Icon_minitimeTue Nov 09, 2010 4:11 pm

Yeah when i posted that it was sittin on my entertainment center, my wife thought she was funny. I got the enfield w extended mags and am pretty happy with it and you better believe Im on ALLLLL night. I dont go back to work for 20 days. lmao.
Back to top Go down
Fty|lookin4luv
Weak...
Weak...
Fty|lookin4luv

Clan Rank : Fty Board Member & PS3 Regiment Leader

RaM is a ZoMBiE Empty
PostSubject: Re: RaM is a ZoMBiE   RaM is a ZoMBiE Icon_minitimeWed Nov 10, 2010 5:12 am

HAPPY BDAY RAMMY!!!! wow 28 already... Wheelchair

well holli is still young and pretty, she will find a younger man, dont worry...

just be like me and start hunting cougars...

has anyone noticed that that RC car keeps blowing up? id checkonline and see if they fixed that problem, before you put batts in yours Nip....
Back to top Go down
4TaY|fredd-vegas
4TaY|fredd-vegas

RaM is a ZoMBiE Empty
PostSubject: Re: RaM is a ZoMBiE   RaM is a ZoMBiE Icon_minitimeWed Nov 10, 2010 7:24 am

Lol, ok lookin I will have to check up on that.

Happy B-day Ram.

And the enfield is a nice gun, just wish it had more stopping power. But the reflex sights help a ton with that gun.

Oh and Claymores FTMFW!
Back to top Go down
FTY!|Darkened
King Of Spam
King Of Spam
FTY!|Darkened

RaM is a ZoMBiE Empty
PostSubject: Re: RaM is a ZoMBiE   RaM is a ZoMBiE Icon_minitimeWed Nov 10, 2010 8:54 am

It's to bad they don't have an unlimited attachments option for weapons! I've got extended mags and supressor for the Enfield, and yeah, I like it.

Still need to pick up the Claymores, need more dough first.
Back to top Go down
4TaY|fredd-vegas
4TaY|fredd-vegas

RaM is a ZoMBiE Empty
PostSubject: Re: RaM is a ZoMBiE   RaM is a ZoMBiE Icon_minitimeWed Nov 10, 2010 12:29 pm

Man you gotta get them, all the tight corners. I have gotten many double kills already with them
Back to top Go down
FTY!|Darkened
King Of Spam
King Of Spam
FTY!|Darkened

RaM is a ZoMBiE Empty
PostSubject: Re: RaM is a ZoMBiE   RaM is a ZoMBiE Icon_minitimeWed Nov 10, 2010 1:58 pm

Guess I'll have to put those on the shopping list then.

Back to top Go down
4TaY|fredd-vegas
4TaY|fredd-vegas

RaM is a ZoMBiE Empty
PostSubject: Re: RaM is a ZoMBiE   RaM is a ZoMBiE Icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 7:04 am

Ram I do like the enfield but I gotta say the galil is gonna be my scar of BO. more power and less recoil. Its a sweet gun.
Back to top Go down
4TaY|RaMRod
Kempo
Kempo
4TaY|RaMRod

RaM is a ZoMBiE Empty
PostSubject: Re: RaM is a ZoMBiE   RaM is a ZoMBiE Icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 1:59 pm

Lovin the Galell (sp?) as well....

Back to top Go down
Fty|lookin4luv
Weak...
Weak...
Fty|lookin4luv

RaM is a ZoMBiE Empty
PostSubject: Re: RaM is a ZoMBiE   RaM is a ZoMBiE Icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 4:51 am

Enfield...already in the trash can...who recommended that gun? they are OUT of the clan...

i am luving the Femas...this (i think) is the gun carried by FEMA...dont mess with em...

most of the 'bad ass' players seem to be using sub machineguns...but the femas seems to hold it's own...

i may upgrade again, but best assult rifle yet (running red dot and stopping power)
Back to top Go down
Fty|jtl94
The Fuck?!?!..... I Don't Sing For No-One Motherfucker...
Fty|jtl94

Clan Rank : Fty Board Member & XBOX 360 Regiment Leader

RaM is a ZoMBiE Empty
PostSubject: Re: RaM is a ZoMBiE   RaM is a ZoMBiE Icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 2:14 pm

lookin- in core the smgs are better than the rifles, not as good at range, but rifles are so underpowered all they have to do is shoot you a few times so that your screen is all bouncy and wont stay steady and then rush and kill you. i dont like any of the rifles in core except for the m14.

im liking the ballistic knife! loads of fun, plus faster knife kills when you have it out, makes sense eh? im looking forward to getting the crossbow, had loads of fun with it in campaign.
Back to top Go down
Fty|Zodiac
Commander
Commander
Fty|Zodiac

RaM is a ZoMBiE Empty
PostSubject: Re: RaM is a ZoMBiE   RaM is a ZoMBiE Icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 9:49 pm

i use the galil mainly i really like the aug but the trigger reponse time is shitty so i cant get many kills with it im waiting till i unlock thempl till i use smgs anymore i wasn impressed with the scorp or the ak74u
Back to top Go down
Fty|jtl94
Fty|jtl94

RaM is a ZoMBiE Empty
PostSubject: Re: RaM is a ZoMBiE   RaM is a ZoMBiE Icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 5:11 am

the skorp is horrible unless its on a tiny map/really cqb game. i like the mp5 and the ak74u though.
Back to top Go down
4TaY|RaMRod
Kempo
Kempo
4TaY|RaMRod

RaM is a ZoMBiE Empty
PostSubject: Re: RaM is a ZoMBiE   RaM is a ZoMBiE Icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 7:16 am

Agreed Enfiled in the Trash can... A Great entry level gun to build when you have no guns... But some of the unlocked guns are Beastly.... I've picked up a few Famas and was suprised they were fully auto.. VN piece... I'm still waiting to unlock the Stoner.. (what level was that again Fred?) This for sure will be my piece
Back to top Go down
Fty|lookin4luv
Weak...
Weak...
Fty|lookin4luv

RaM is a ZoMBiE Empty
PostSubject: Re: RaM is a ZoMBiE   RaM is a ZoMBiE Icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 7:46 am

ya id say in the 'sub' catagory....MP5,
the AK47u just dont fire fast enough, and no rapid fire perk..

and i disagree JT, i keep a safe distance and my famas with the red dot lets me cut em down, at close range, it swings up quick for rapid charging kills...ya i get beat by some subs...but im at about 60% success on the quick draw...

Ram: the stoner? WTF...im soo outta touch...i unlocked the GALil, on your recomendation Ram, and stupidly spent 2k putting my clan tag on it (thinking it was for all guns, not just 1) soo it BETTER BE GOOD

my whole family has been playing the zombie maps...so i havnt been online much...but expect to see more of me soon...

AND i do love 'nuketown' it is a nice rust type of map, but with just enough space..
Back to top Go down
4TaY|RaMRod
Kempo
Kempo
4TaY|RaMRod

RaM is a ZoMBiE Empty
PostSubject: Re: RaM is a ZoMBiE   RaM is a ZoMBiE Icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 9:34 am

Nuke town ROCKS...

LL I run the GaLil with Silencer & extended mags for ULTIMATE RAPE MODE.

TRUST ME YOU WILL NOT BE DISAPPOINTED...

Back to top Go down
4TaY|fredd-vegas
4TaY|fredd-vegas

RaM is a ZoMBiE Empty
PostSubject: Re: RaM is a ZoMBiE   RaM is a ZoMBiE Icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 11:35 am

I forget what lvl you get stoner, its the hidden lmg. you gotta buy all the rest.

Stoner is a beast, I run stoner reflex w ext mags. Mostly run galil silencer and ext mags. That shits FTW!
Back to top Go down
4TaY|RaMRod
Kempo
Kempo
4TaY|RaMRod

RaM is a ZoMBiE Empty
PostSubject: Re: RaM is a ZoMBiE   RaM is a ZoMBiE Icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 3:22 pm

hmm.. Believe it or not.. Rammie hasn't touched a LMG online... I've been totally faitful to the assult rifles..

Also I dig the fact that the sniper rifles are a bit underpowered.. I rarly use them and I believe it will cut back on all that quick scope no scope s**t Angry Dude
Back to top Go down
4TaY|RaMRod
Kempo
Kempo
4TaY|RaMRod

RaM is a ZoMBiE Empty
PostSubject: Re: RaM is a ZoMBiE   RaM is a ZoMBiE Icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 3:22 pm

hmm.. Believe it or not.. Rammie hasn't touched a LMG online... I've been totally faitful to the assult rifles..

Also I dig the fact that the sniper rifles are a bit underpowered.. I rarly use them and I believe it will cut back on all that quick scope no scope s**t Angry Dude
Back to top Go down
Fty|jtl94
Fty|jtl94

RaM is a ZoMBiE Empty
PostSubject: Re: RaM is a ZoMBiE   RaM is a ZoMBiE Icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 3:32 pm

lookin- there is a rapid fire attachment on it, like in mw2. unless the ak74u doesnt have it for some reason. it does have a toob on it though Sad

ram- they made it so that the rifles are really inaccurate unless you hardscope. so qs is darn near impossible. i wouldnt mind this too much, except in private matches. its fun to 1v1 qs, but nooooo to many people whine about it and that is the one thing they get rid of, but the toobs just keep coming back. Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
4TaY|fredd-vegas
4TaY|fredd-vegas

RaM is a ZoMBiE Empty
PostSubject: Re: RaM is a ZoMBiE   RaM is a ZoMBiE Icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 4:02 pm

The toobs are way less powerful than they were, I havent been killed by them that much yet.

Has anyone tried the AUG yet? I picked it up in the middle of a match and was pretty happy with it.
Back to top Go down
Fty|jtl94
Fty|jtl94

RaM is a ZoMBiE Empty
PostSubject: Re: RaM is a ZoMBiE   RaM is a ZoMBiE Icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 5:21 pm

yes the toobs are pretty underpowered, but whenever i get hit with one i do die. people just dont like them as much and thus dont use them. i havent used the aug but was watching a guy use it while i was dead in hc and it looked too underpowered, not as strong as it was at least.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

RaM is a ZoMBiE Empty
PostSubject: Re: RaM is a ZoMBiE   RaM is a ZoMBiE Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

RaM is a ZoMBiE
Page 1 of 1