The Fortay
Welcome To The Fortay, Please Log-In Below, Or If You're New Here, Set Up A New Account.
The Fortay
Welcome To The Fortay, Please Log-In Below, Or If You're New Here, Set Up A New Account.
The Fortay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Fortay Gaming Clan

HomeAmazon StorePortalGamebattlesLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome To The Fortay, Please Register With Our Forum, To Join Us.
PLEASE ADD ALL MEMBERS FROM THE FC LIST ON THE FORUM!!!
If You Want To Join The Fortay, Please Read Our Clan Rules, And Post An Application For A Tryout.
Please Bump Our Thread - http://forums.activision.com/viewtopic.php?f=58&t=5282&p=78276#p78276
Rules Of Fty: 1) No Cheating, 2) Enjoy Yourself, 3) Kill Weapon4H Repetitively
If You Haven't Already, Please Watch The Fortay Advertisement In The Left Side Bar.
Gamebattles: http://gamebattles.com/wii/call-of-duty-modern-warfare-reflex/team/the-fortay
Fty. The Fortay Of Gaming.
In Soviet Russia, road forks you
The Fortay’s Official Twitter Feed - TheFortayClan
Similar topics
Fty GameBattles Teams

The Fortay Playlist

Advise A Kempo

Go down 
+4
Fty|Topgun09
4TaY|fredd-vegas
Fty|BloodyTears
Fty|Kempo10
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Fty|Kempo10
Weak...
Weak...
Fty|Kempo10

Clan Rank : Head Of The Fortay Board

Advise A Kempo Empty
PostSubject: Advise A Kempo   Advise A Kempo Icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 12:23 pm

Well... With E3 2012 been and gone, pretty much all that is to be announced for this year and early next year has... well... been announced...

Thing is, frankly I can't be flughaffened to sit here and research myself, because I am: 1) too lazy, and 2) watching football, so tell me Fty type peoples...

What are you excited about?

And more to the point; what should I be spending my not so hard earned cash on so that I can spend a few more years of my life a miserable, lonely, adolescent trapped within the confines of his own bedroom? Smile

The list thus far:
-GTA V
-FIFA 13 (goes without saying really... I'm English... Imagine if you didn't buy a MADDEN game... Now imagine what your friends would think of you... Yes... You don't want to be that already borderline camp guy with a girly perm, and more perfume than his mother, who now doesn't even like football... right? RIGHT?!? Maybe you do... That's cool too I guess, but I'm a bitch to fads and peer pressure, so there you go...)
-(Not that any of you have even seen a game from this franchise before, or if you have, have ever wanted to do anything more that excrete upon it) Football Manager 2013
-Black Ops II (Yes, I know... Promising, eh?... See, now you're getting excited because I might... JUUUUST MAYBE go and make this place one hella fuggen superpower of supreme awesome once again, as it was back in the ol' wii days... Sounds like a fun challenge to get it back to as active as it once was... (see up and to the right of this...
That smug, old motherfudgepacking 'who is online' thing wrote:
Most users ever online was 51 on Sun 10 Apr 2011 - 18:25
...Yes... 52 seems a wonderfully impossible aim... Let's see how long this ambition holds out.......... Remember those Fty cards........? .........Yeah, exactly....)
-Resident Evil 6... Just because I love Res Ev games, and after getting my 1000G on Res Ev 4 HD the other week, I'm feeling capable of dealing with anything it can throw at me.

...so that's ALREADY 5... Any more I could/should possibly consider???

Any you guys dispute in my list???

Any you guys have at numero uno de la place on your list thing???

Discuss, you beautiful people.

As ever, much loves and things;

Thanks,
Kempo.
Back to top Go down
http://www.joinfty.com
Fty|BloodyTears
Geek
Geek
Fty|BloodyTears

Clan Rank : Vice-Head Of The Fortay Board

Advise A Kempo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Advise A Kempo   Advise A Kempo Icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 10:00 pm

Farcry 3.......nuff said....
Back to top Go down
4TaY|fredd-vegas
Legend Of Humanity In Training....
4TaY|fredd-vegas

Clan Rank : Senior Member

Advise A Kempo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Advise A Kempo   Advise A Kempo Icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2012 6:50 am

Black ops 2 is the only thing on my shopping list. The new zombie campaign and team zombies look like a great way to loose many many hours.
Back to top Go down
Fty|Topgun09
Fty|Topgun09

Clan Rank : XBOX 360 Regiment Leader

Advise A Kempo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Advise A Kempo   Advise A Kempo Icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2012 10:21 am

Black Ops 2? Nah not worth mine or yours money new. I much rather buy it used and save cash and not support Activision and its franchising killing ways.

Personally I'm excited for Asassin's Creed 3, it looks pretty awesome and the being in colonial times just makes it better.

A game I might get is Forza Horizons but I need to see some reviews and maybe a Demo before I commit on an "Action Racing" game.
Back to top Go down
http://URMUM.com
Fty|lookin4luv
Weak...
Weak...
Fty|lookin4luv

Clan Rank : Fty Board Member & PS3 Regiment Leader

Advise A Kempo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Advise A Kempo   Advise A Kempo Icon_minitimeWed Jun 20, 2012 6:22 am

per usual im in for BO2.....

i have heard they have a entire zombie campain, once they come out with an actual "COD: Zombies" game, i'll look back through my posts and say "told ya so"...but since zombies came from WAW, my only question would be why so long...

i guess the problem my favorite suffers (survival) is that that is all there is, no easter eggs, hidden rooms, etc...

anyway....

FIFA seems to be popular here too kempo...not beating madden, but id say #2 sports game...

GTA5...well i really liked LA Noir, hoping Rockstar has one like that come out for xmas...

but GTA5 would deffinately be, as Fredd says "an hour waster"

but i havnt even bought skyrim, should be cheap as hell used this summer, so ill prob be playing some of that...

looking forward to some recomendations...

Back to top Go down
Fty|Kempo10
Weak...
Weak...
Fty|Kempo10

Advise A Kempo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Advise A Kempo   Advise A Kempo Icon_minitimeWed Jun 20, 2012 8:12 am

Farcry 3? Tbh I don't like buying sequels without having the originals first - existing storylines and all that... What's it about? Sell it to me!

AC3? See above - I've just completed (as in platinumed rather than got to te end of the story of course... Cool Dude Shades ) ACI, and I'm mid way through ACII, but then I've got 2 more to do before that, and those have extensive multiplayer cheevs which I KNOW I won't be able to fully complete... That'll frustrate me, so whether I actually go any further than ACII is... well unlikely really...

Idk what Forza's like, but the last one had just about the hardest cheev list ever, and I'm not a big racing game fan anyway tbh... I liked NFS MW, but never played one I've enjoyed more since...

BO2: Didn't know about this zomz story mode??? How's it even possible with an exploded earth?!?! I thought moon sparked the end for zomz?!? I mean I'm gla it's not... It's way more fun that mp, but still...

And yeah people hi have Skyrim spend AGES on it... One of the main reasons I didn't get it really... Love me a GTA game though... Scripting always makes me laugh... Plus what's wrong with a little casual granny killing to waste some time???... So I won't be able to resist that methinks...
Back to top Go down
[4TaY]Heavey
King Of Spam
King Of Spam
[4TaY]Heavey

Clan Rank : Clan Member

Advise A Kempo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Advise A Kempo   Advise A Kempo Icon_minitimeWed Jun 20, 2012 2:51 pm

Black Ops 2
FIFA 13 (ABSOLUTELY)
Halo 4
Gears of War: Judgement

Also, Kemp. Add me on the old XBOX circle. MoistCarnival
Back to top Go down
Fty|Kempo10
Weak...
Weak...
Fty|Kempo10

Advise A Kempo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Advise A Kempo   Advise A Kempo Icon_minitimeWed Jun 20, 2012 3:03 pm

Is carnival a euphamism for something...?

But I'm assuming... nay, EXPECTING this wishlist to be a Box of X wishlist?!?!? Me you and bloodikins can have a 3 way Wink Mr G himself....

Had no idea Gears was even still going, let alone that a new one was about to come out... I thought they said the last one was.........well, the last one?!?

And yeah, people have told me the new halo is to be the best one yet... I've yet to actually play a halo game, so I can't really judge... May have to keep a look out...

P.S. Officially added you homoerotic peice of love-cheese.
Back to top Go down
[4TaY]Heavey
King Of Spam
King Of Spam
[4TaY]Heavey

Advise A Kempo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Advise A Kempo   Advise A Kempo Icon_minitimeWed Jun 20, 2012 8:53 pm

Used the suggestion thing. it popped right out and i said "people will be sitting there going what the f*ck is wrong with this person?"
Back to top Go down
Fty|BloodyTears
Geek
Geek
Fty|BloodyTears

Clan Rank : Vice-Head Of The Fortay Board

Advise A Kempo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Advise A Kempo   Advise A Kempo Icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 11:09 am

kempers, each Farcry has a different story line
Back to top Go down
[4TaY]Heavey
King Of Spam
King Of Spam
[4TaY]Heavey

Advise A Kempo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Advise A Kempo   Advise A Kempo Icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 11:42 am

Forza.....Gran Turismo is better...almost too good.
Back to top Go down
4TaY|RaMRod
Kempo
Kempo
4TaY|RaMRod

Clan Rank : Senior Member & Forum Moderator

Advise A Kempo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Advise A Kempo   Advise A Kempo Icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 11:26 am

Tiger woods eek
Back to top Go down
Fty|jtl94
The Fuck?!?!..... I Don't Sing For No-One Motherfucker...
The Fuck?!?!..... I Don't Sing For No-One Motherfucker...
Fty|jtl94

Clan Rank : Fty Board Member & XBOX 360 Regiment Leader

Advise A Kempo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Advise A Kempo   Advise A Kempo Icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2012 6:18 pm

I was just about to make a Far Cry 3 topic ahah

My list for the fall is as follows
-Far Cry 3 (already pre-ordered and paid for)
-Assassin's Creed 3

I think that's it...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Advise A Kempo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Advise A Kempo   Advise A Kempo Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Advise A Kempo
Page 1 of 1