The Fortay
Welcome To The Fortay, Please Log-In Below, Or If You're New Here, Set Up A New Account.
The Fortay
Welcome To The Fortay, Please Log-In Below, Or If You're New Here, Set Up A New Account.
The Fortay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Fortay Gaming Clan

HomeAmazon StorePortalGamebattlesLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome To The Fortay, Please Register With Our Forum, To Join Us.
PLEASE ADD ALL MEMBERS FROM THE FC LIST ON THE FORUM!!!
If You Want To Join The Fortay, Please Read Our Clan Rules, And Post An Application For A Tryout.
Please Bump Our Thread - http://forums.activision.com/viewtopic.php?f=58&t=5282&p=78276#p78276
Rules Of Fty: 1) No Cheating, 2) Enjoy Yourself, 3) Kill Weapon4H Repetitively
If You Haven't Already, Please Watch The Fortay Advertisement In The Left Side Bar.
Gamebattles: http://gamebattles.com/wii/call-of-duty-modern-warfare-reflex/team/the-fortay
Fty. The Fortay Of Gaming.
In Soviet Russia, road forks you
The Fortay’s Official Twitter Feed - TheFortayClan
Similar topics
    Fty GameBattles Teams

The Fortay Playlist

JTL94 IS HERE

Go down 
    3 posters
    AuthorMessage
    Fty|jtl94
    The Fuck?!?!..... I Don't Sing For No-One Motherfucker...
    Fty|jtl94

Clan Rank : Fty Board Member & XBOX 360 Regiment Leader

JTL94 IS HERE Empty
    PostSubject: JTL94 IS HERE   JTL94 IS HERE Icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2012 6:12 pm

Hi y'all, it's been a while. Way too long, honestly. How's everyone doing?

I've been well, just semi-busy and not good at keeping up with the site at all. I see a few of you post on facebook, but that's the extent of talking to any of you. It breaks my heart that I used to be here daily and now rarely have even the desire to come by, so I decided to actually post and see if I could get some incentive to come back, I really want to be here daily, but as things are now, I just don't come by.

Little catch-up on my life:

Got a car, 1999 Audi A4 Quattro. It's a manual so I haven't been driving it to school yet, but I probably will be starting on Monday. Stalling is fucking embarrassing and I seem to do it nine times in a row or none at all. I'm getting better though, I think the practice of taking it to school will be grand. When we got it the speakers didn't work and the ones behind the backseat were gone entirely. My birthday present was getting that all fixed up, but it would have been too expensive to get new speakers to replace the ones from behind the seat because it would need a new amp too or it wouldn't be able to supply the radio, four door speakers and two behind the seat speakers. It sounds fine though. I'll be shooting for a new radio for Christmas so I can plug my iPhone up and listen to music rather than the radio or a single CD. I must say, driving manual is much more fun than automatic, but driving a manual with music is better than without haha.

I'm doing a German exchange program this year and next. A group of 30 German students from my school and a group of what was supposed to be 30 German students from the Wieland Gymnasium (Gymnasium is the highest level of high school in Germany, I forget the names of the others, but they're like vocational school where you learn a trade. only the smartest students get to go to Gymnasium and they studies are extremely rigorous) in Germany. Five of the German students got caught with vodka on a school trip over the summer however and are not allowed to go. Anyway, the Germans will come in October and be here for two weeks. My partner (the teachers set up all the partnerships based on how we filled out or applications) is named Tim and will be living with me for those two weeks. I'll drive us to school and all that fun stuff. Then, next June, my classmates will hop on a plan and go to Germany. We'll live with our partner for one week and then the next week will be spent touring Germany by bus with just us Americans.

That's about it, hope you are all doing well and I'll do my best to come back by more often. I'd definitely like y'all to talk in this topic so I have something to come back to haha.
    Back to top Go down
    4TaY|RaMRod
    Kempo
    Kempo
    4TaY|RaMRod

Clan Rank : Senior Member & Forum Moderator

JTL94 IS HERE Empty
    PostSubject: Re: JTL94 IS HERE   JTL94 IS HERE Icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2012 8:11 am

welcome back
    Back to top Go down
    Fty|jtl94
    Fty|jtl94

JTL94 IS HERE Empty
    PostSubject: Re: JTL94 IS HERE   JTL94 IS HERE Icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2012 1:08 pm

Seems like I'm not the only one that has lost interest in this place. Sad
    Back to top Go down
    4TaY|RaMRod
    Kempo
    Kempo
    4TaY|RaMRod

Clan Rank : Senior Member & Forum Moderator

JTL94 IS HERE Empty
    PostSubject: Re: JTL94 IS HERE   JTL94 IS HERE Icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2012 8:46 am

yeppp... It has been a ghost town as of late..
    Back to top Go down
    Fty|Topgun09
    Legend Of Humanity In Training....
    Legend Of Humanity In Training....
    Fty|Topgun09

Clan Rank : XBOX 360 Regiment Leader

JTL94 IS HERE Empty
    PostSubject: Re: JTL94 IS HERE   JTL94 IS HERE Icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2012 7:30 pm

It's hard to Keep interest but school keeps me busy with tests and exams and that's bound only get worse later on this year and especially next year. Plus CoD is a dying brand imo, yea it's still strong but it's losing a sizable chunk of it's base little by little.
    Back to top Go down
    http://URMUM.com
    Fty|jtl94
    Fty|jtl94

JTL94 IS HERE Empty
    PostSubject: Re: JTL94 IS HERE   JTL94 IS HERE Icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 2:23 pm

No doubt about it, Top. I am not even planning on getting Blops2. If I get it for Christmas then I'll try it out, but my bet is it'll be back to GameStop in a day or two.
    Back to top Go down
    Sponsored content

JTL94 IS HERE Empty
    PostSubject: Re: JTL94 IS HERE   JTL94 IS HERE Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

JTL94 IS HERE
    Page 1 of 1