The Fortay
Welcome To The Fortay, Please Log-In Below, Or If You're New Here, Set Up A New Account.
The Fortay
Welcome To The Fortay, Please Log-In Below, Or If You're New Here, Set Up A New Account.
The Fortay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Fortay Gaming Clan

HomeAmazon StorePortalGamebattlesLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome To The Fortay, Please Register With Our Forum, To Join Us.
PLEASE ADD ALL MEMBERS FROM THE FC LIST ON THE FORUM!!!
If You Want To Join The Fortay, Please Read Our Clan Rules, And Post An Application For A Tryout.
Please Bump Our Thread - http://forums.activision.com/viewtopic.php?f=58&t=5282&p=78276#p78276
Rules Of Fty: 1) No Cheating, 2) Enjoy Yourself, 3) Kill Weapon4H Repetitively
If You Haven't Already, Please Watch The Fortay Advertisement In The Left Side Bar.
Gamebattles: http://gamebattles.com/wii/call-of-duty-modern-warfare-reflex/team/the-fortay
Fty. The Fortay Of Gaming.
In Soviet Russia, road forks you
The Fortay’s Official Twitter Feed - TheFortayClan
Similar topics
Fty GameBattles Teams

The Fortay Playlist

Make it Idiot proof, and someone will make a better IDIOT....

Go down 
+2
4TaY|RaMRod
Fty|lookin4luv
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Fty|Topgun09
Legend Of Humanity In Training....
Legend Of Humanity In Training....
Fty|Topgun09

Clan Rank : XBOX 360 Regiment Leader

Make it Idiot proof, and someone will make a better IDIOT.... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Make it Idiot proof, and someone will make a better IDIOT....   Make it Idiot proof, and someone will make a better IDIOT.... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2012 9:23 pm

20 Prestiges? I Struggle keeping interest to get 5! Plus does IW want to make it more or less unreachable for an average player and encourage a hack.
Back to top Go down
http://URMUM.com
Fty|lookin4luv
Weak...
Weak...
Fty|lookin4luv

Clan Rank : Fty Board Member & PS3 Regiment Leader

PostSubject: Re: Make it Idiot proof, and someone will make a better IDIOT....   Make it Idiot proof, and someone will make a better IDIOT.... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 23, 2012 5:28 am

prestiege 20?

well, speaking as a guy that has NEVER hit the max prestiege...

Fluk that...

that is like moving the finish line after the race has begun....

now i'm bummed, according to my math, and the prestiege calculator, i was gonna hit P10 on Mw3 BEFORE the new COD came out...but now...honestly even if i quit my job, and left my wife, gave up beer and floozies, I'd neve hit P20 by Nov...

\
Back to top Go down
4TaY|RaMRod
Kempo
Kempo
4TaY|RaMRod

Clan Rank : Senior Member & Forum Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Make it Idiot proof, and someone will make a better IDIOT....   Make it Idiot proof, and someone will make a better IDIOT.... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 23, 2012 6:15 am

I wouldn't go that far....
Back to top Go down
Heartspro07
You Suck
You Suck
Heartspro07

Clan Rank : Clan Member

PostSubject: Re: Make it Idiot proof, and someone will make a better IDIOT....   Make it Idiot proof, and someone will make a better IDIOT.... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 23, 2012 1:03 pm

IW was yet to say if there will be or will not be 20 presitges or not. For now the max is set at 15.

I went to 11th and I am staying there. If they would give more other than a token I would keep going.
Back to top Go down
Fty|lookin4luv
Weak...
Weak...
Fty|lookin4luv

PostSubject: Re: Make it Idiot proof, and someone will make a better IDIOT....   Make it Idiot proof, and someone will make a better IDIOT.... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 24, 2012 4:19 am

ya, it'd just a token, but what about the GLORY of hitting 15?
Back to top Go down
4TaY|RaMRod
Kempo
Kempo
4TaY|RaMRod

PostSubject: Re: Make it Idiot proof, and someone will make a better IDIOT....   Make it Idiot proof, and someone will make a better IDIOT.... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 24, 2012 7:48 am

I need one more token to have all 10 gun classes.. Then IDK what to spend them on.. I guess I'll get the p10 title when I get there.
Back to top Go down
WEAPON_T-Y
S-Sol--Soldie--- Damn......I would.....
S-Sol--Soldie--- Damn......I would.....
WEAPON_T-Y

Clan Rank : THE CLAN BEAST!!!!!!

PostSubject: Re: Make it Idiot proof, and someone will make a better IDIOT....   Make it Idiot proof, and someone will make a better IDIOT.... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2012 8:49 pm

Heartspro07 wrote:
IW was yet to say if there will be or will not be 20 presitges or not. For now the max is set at 15.

I went to 11th and I am staying there. If they would give more other than a token I would keep going.

NEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERD!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
4TaY|RaMRod
Kempo
Kempo
4TaY|RaMRod

PostSubject: Re: Make it Idiot proof, and someone will make a better IDIOT....   Make it Idiot proof, and someone will make a better IDIOT.... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2012 8:11 am

OVERACHIEVER

<<--------------- RIGHT HERE... Thanks Fred and Alex for all the help..

That had to be the hardest title & trophy EVER
Back to top Go down
Fty|lookin4luv
Weak...
Weak...
Fty|lookin4luv

PostSubject: Re: Make it Idiot proof, and someone will make a better IDIOT....   Make it Idiot proof, and someone will make a better IDIOT.... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 6:33 am

what is overachiever for...besides teaching Ramrod to spell "overachiever"
Back to top Go down
4TaY|RaMRod
Kempo
Kempo
4TaY|RaMRod

PostSubject: Re: Make it Idiot proof, and someone will make a better IDIOT....   Make it Idiot proof, and someone will make a better IDIOT.... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 8:38 am

3 stars on ALL spec ops missions..
Back to top Go down
Fty|lookin4luv
Weak...
Weak...
Fty|lookin4luv

PostSubject: Re: Make it Idiot proof, and someone will make a better IDIOT....   Make it Idiot proof, and someone will make a better IDIOT.... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2012 5:31 am

REally? wow Rammy, thats great! i remember how close we got to star #3 on shooting range...

im about 2/3 of the way there, but 3 stars on them all, what was the hardest mission?

what is the max level on survival that anybody has reached?

i hit 21 on one of the new maps, ranked me in the top 3000
Back to top Go down
4TaY|RaMRod
Kempo
Kempo
4TaY|RaMRod

PostSubject: Re: Make it Idiot proof, and someone will make a better IDIOT....   Make it Idiot proof, and someone will make a better IDIOT.... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2012 8:58 am

Me and Eyesik made it to lvl 43 on sea town in survival.

The 3 star was really hard.. SMACKTOWN i think is the name of the one I found to be the most complicated. You start out in a heli in the mission...

For the timed shooting range ones I had my buddy pancake help on split screen..
Back to top Go down
FTY!|Darkened
King Of Spam
King Of Spam
FTY!|Darkened

Clan Rank : Administrating Assistant

PostSubject: Re: Make it Idiot proof, and someone will make a better IDIOT....   Make it Idiot proof, and someone will make a better IDIOT.... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2012 6:01 pm

FTY!|Darkened wrote:
I don't know of any GUI type quest games. All the RPG's I played (back in the day) were text based and used telnet to connect to a server running some flavor of a ROM based MUD.

[offtopic]
I still stop by a couple once in a while to see how they are doing. Most of them are dead as hell now a days, but there are still a few people that play!

Since playing Skyrim got me thinking about the MUD's I used to play, I started checking them out again and found a VERY active MUD. They have a kick ass leveling system with an insane leveling matrix. You basically get 199 levels to hit Hero status, then Super Hero at 201. At that time you can sit idle and just keep killing high level monsters, or remort and start over with a new class, retaining all the skills/spells from the previous class. You can do this up to 7 times, and then start all over again with what the call a TIER system, and you can TIER 9 times!

It ends up being 1407 levels per tier, and each remort/tier adds an extra amount of EXP per level, maxing out at 10K exp per level! That's a shit load of EXP per level, considering you start out at about 1K per level!

Some guy just hit the top level today, Tier 9 Remort x7 Level 201, and he started playing is 2001!!!

I've remorted once already and am on my way through the second class, having a kick ass time on the way! No hackers/n00bs either.

If anyone's interested in checking it out, the address (from a command line) is telnet aardmud.org 4010. There's also a client you can use, which makes it a shit load easier to play. Check out http://www.aardwolf.com/ and http://www.aardwolf.com/wiki/index.php/Clients/Clients for more info.

My name's Gilduran. Darkened was taken, so I had to go with an old alternate.
[/offtopic]
Back to top Go down
Fty|lookin4luv
Weak...
Weak...
Fty|lookin4luv

PostSubject: Re: Make it Idiot proof, and someone will make a better IDIOT....   Make it Idiot proof, and someone will make a better IDIOT.... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2012 6:30 am

ok, hang on dark...

telnet...do i "modem" into this site? honestly, i dont have a phone line plugged into my cpu anymore...

or are you sayin i need to run this game through hyperterminal, but still through the net?

i'll check it out...

Back to top Go down
FTY!|Darkened
King Of Spam
King Of Spam
FTY!|Darkened

PostSubject: Re: Make it Idiot proof, and someone will make a better IDIOT....   Make it Idiot proof, and someone will make a better IDIOT.... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2012 8:16 am

Fty|lookin4luv wrote:
ok, hang on dark...

telnet...do i "modem" into this site? honestly, i dont have a phone line plugged into my cpu anymore...

or are you sayin i need to run this game through hyperterminal, but still through the net?

i'll check it out...

No modem necessary. All you need is either a command prompt (Start > Run > cmd..exe) or a client, like MUSHClient, to connect to the MUD, and the address: aardmud.org port 4010 (tlenet aardmud.org 4010 from the command line)
Back to top Go down
Fty|lookin4luv
Weak...
Weak...
Fty|lookin4luv

PostSubject: Re: Make it Idiot proof, and someone will make a better IDIOT....   Make it Idiot proof, and someone will make a better IDIOT.... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 5:13 am

well, i checked out the java verxion..pretty cool, if you are into those style games, however, i havnt had the time yet to REALY get into it...perhaps this weekend...
Back to top Go down
FTY!|Darkened
King Of Spam
King Of Spam
FTY!|Darkened

PostSubject: Re: Make it Idiot proof, and someone will make a better IDIOT....   Make it Idiot proof, and someone will make a better IDIOT.... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 8:15 am

Yeah, you have to be okay with no "graphics" to play that style of game. There are some creative people who use ASCII art with some of their room descriptions.

The best part for me is no stinking n00bs running around ruining the game for everyone else, just cus they can. And it forces you to use a little imagination to think about what some of the mobs (non-player characters) look like, and problem solving to complete some of the Goals, Tasks and Quests.

I'll keep an eye out for ya.
Back to top Go down
Fty|lookin4luv
Weak...
Weak...
Fty|lookin4luv

PostSubject: Re: Make it Idiot proof, and someone will make a better IDIOT....   Make it Idiot proof, and someone will make a better IDIOT.... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2012 5:22 am

oh, i do love them, i was a hughe fan of Zork (featured on COD BO), and many other games of that ilk. Back in the BBS days, i played a few text based games designed for BBS systems, however soem people knew the games well, and logged in daily, even then i had too much going on to compete..

however, once i set up a charater, i could make some time to log in throughout the week...

wish me luck, and ill be in touch!
Back to top Go down
Fty|lookin4luv
Weak...
Weak...
Fty|lookin4luv

PostSubject: Re: Make it Idiot proof, and someone will make a better IDIOT....   Make it Idiot proof, and someone will make a better IDIOT.... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 5:23 am

Striker update:

no i MUST use the Striker on FFA gungame, AND I CAN KILL SHIT...

i think they decreased the range, if not the power too...or do i just suck? let me know your thoughts!

of course, when i have to start using it, they nerf it..typical...oh well just glkad to see that the striker is now more reasonable...

the gun im currently hating from FFA gunplay, is the Scorp...20 bullets...or sumthing like that....that gun screws up my entire 6X3 games....ugg affraid
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Make it Idiot proof, and someone will make a better IDIOT....   Make it Idiot proof, and someone will make a better IDIOT.... - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Make it Idiot proof, and someone will make a better IDIOT....
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2