The Fortay
Welcome To The Fortay, Please Log-In Below, Or If You're New Here, Set Up A New Account.
The Fortay
Welcome To The Fortay, Please Log-In Below, Or If You're New Here, Set Up A New Account.
The Fortay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Fortay Gaming Clan

HomeAmazon StorePortalGamebattlesLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome To The Fortay, Please Register With Our Forum, To Join Us.
PLEASE ADD ALL MEMBERS FROM THE FC LIST ON THE FORUM!!!
If You Want To Join The Fortay, Please Read Our Clan Rules, And Post An Application For A Tryout.
Please Bump Our Thread - http://forums.activision.com/viewtopic.php?f=58&t=5282&p=78276#p78276
Rules Of Fty: 1) No Cheating, 2) Enjoy Yourself, 3) Kill Weapon4H Repetitively
If You Haven't Already, Please Watch The Fortay Advertisement In The Left Side Bar.
Gamebattles: http://gamebattles.com/wii/call-of-duty-modern-warfare-reflex/team/the-fortay
Fty. The Fortay Of Gaming.
In Soviet Russia, road forks you
The Fortay’s Official Twitter Feed - TheFortayClan
Similar topics
Fty GameBattles Teams

The Fortay Playlist

RamRod to Lead Fortay PS3....or not

Go down 
+4
FTY!|Darkened
Fty|Kempo10
4TaY|Gnu
4TaY|RaMRod
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Fty|Kempo10
Weak...
Weak...
Fty|Kempo10

Clan Rank : Head Of The Fortay Board

RamRod to Lead Fortay PS3....or not - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: RamRod to Lead Fortay PS3....or not   RamRod to Lead Fortay PS3....or not - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 1:53 pm

well....wellwellw-w-w-w-w-w-w-well...wellwell.... etc.etc...

It seems to be the 10th today; and thus as already expected and stuffs, I gots to declare to y'all the terms of promotions to the board.

We had a number of different people who were obvious choices to us, all of whom would be excellent candidates for the job, due to their hard-working(ness?), and awesomeness and other such good ness'; however as many of you already suspected, and Lookin decided to give away multiples of times, one of which with the still massively biased title of this thread; the board has come to an unanimous (I know an should be used as unanimous starts with a vowel, but doesn't it just feel wrong?...... Sad ) decision, to promotoe Mr RaMRod to the board.

I hope you hold your responsibilities well, and do us proud during your term.

The official Board Exclusive area shall be open for you, and you will be given all of the powers to which other board members currently recieve. If you have any questions about your role, please feel free to ask, or if you have any questions about things to do with the board, please ask us directly in the exclusive area. Board evaluations are monthly and are held on the 20th. Please look out for April's evaluation, and feedback to us there. If you are interested, we have various shared accounts, which are found in a sticky thread in the board exclusive area.

Naturally we expect that you keep all information discussed within the board confidential, unless otherwise stated, and similarly confidentially handle the log-in details of all board-exclusive accounts, areas, and anything like that.

I hope you enjoy your new role at Fty, and I hope you do us proud.

Thanks,
Kempo.

Last edited by Fty|Kempo10 on Sun Apr 10, 2011 3:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.joinfty.com
Fty|jtl94
The Fuck?!?!..... I Don't Sing For No-One Motherfucker...
The Fuck?!?!..... I Don't Sing For No-One Motherfucker...
Fty|jtl94

Clan Rank : Fty Board Member & XBOX 360 Regiment Leader

PostSubject: Re: RamRod to Lead Fortay PS3....or not   RamRod to Lead Fortay PS3....or not - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 3:17 pm

congrats again to ram, but i think you made a little tiny mistake kempo

Fty|Kempo10 wrote:
The official Board Exclusive area shall not be open for you

why wouldnt they be open for him?
Back to top Go down
Fty|Kempo10
Weak...
Weak...
Fty|Kempo10

Clan Rank : Head Of The Fortay Board

PostSubject: Re: RamRod to Lead Fortay PS3....or not   RamRod to Lead Fortay PS3....or not - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 3:21 pm

typo.....
Back to top Go down
http://www.joinfty.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RamRod to Lead Fortay PS3....or not   RamRod to Lead Fortay PS3....or not - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

RamRod to Lead Fortay PS3....or not
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2