The Fortay
Welcome To The Fortay, Please Log-In Below, Or If You're New Here, Set Up A New Account.
The Fortay
Welcome To The Fortay, Please Log-In Below, Or If You're New Here, Set Up A New Account.
The Fortay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Fortay Gaming Clan

HomeAmazon StorePortalGamebattlesLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome To The Fortay, Please Register With Our Forum, To Join Us.
PLEASE ADD ALL MEMBERS FROM THE FC LIST ON THE FORUM!!!
If You Want To Join The Fortay, Please Read Our Clan Rules, And Post An Application For A Tryout.
Please Bump Our Thread - http://forums.activision.com/viewtopic.php?f=58&t=5282&p=78276#p78276
Rules Of Fty: 1) No Cheating, 2) Enjoy Yourself, 3) Kill Weapon4H Repetitively
If You Haven't Already, Please Watch The Fortay Advertisement In The Left Side Bar.
Gamebattles: http://gamebattles.com/wii/call-of-duty-modern-warfare-reflex/team/the-fortay
Fty. The Fortay Of Gaming.
In Soviet Russia, road forks you
The Fortay’s Official Twitter Feed - TheFortayClan
Similar topics
Fty GameBattles Teams

The Fortay Playlist

Keep Going Little Fortay!!! You're Nearly There!!!

Go down 
+4
Fty|lookin4luv
4TaY|fredd-vegas
Fty|Topgun09
Fty|Kempo10
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Fty|Kempo10
Weak...
Weak...
Fty|Kempo10

Clan Rank : Head Of The Fortay Board

Keep Going Little Fortay!!! You're Nearly There!!! Empty
PostSubject: Keep Going Little Fortay!!! You're Nearly There!!!   Keep Going Little Fortay!!! You're Nearly There!!! Icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2011 4:37 pm

Wow... I've been noticing that site activity's hit an all time low....

Now whether it's because people are getting bored with conversations, or simply because JT is away all week ( SPAMMER! ), there have been a REALLY small amount of people logging in, and EVEN LESS new posts....

So I thought I'd open up a new thread!!! Very Happy

Well here's how it is....

this week coming, I have 3 exams, then 1 the next week, then no exams for a week, then the final one on friday.

From that point onwards; we have officially (in my eyes at least) hit SUMMER!!!! Surfer Dude Hail To The King.... Lookin Spending 5 mi

And y'all know what summer means....

NEW PEOPLE!!!

That's right; it's the time when we lazy little board members (plus GOOMH) get out of our dark, dusty caves, and seek new recruits from the magic mystical spread out world of the interwebs... YAAAAWN

So yeah, it's not long to go....

Best thing about Surfer Dude for me personally, is that I'm gonna be fucking up your country (which is always nice....), and so I'm looking forward to that... as well as of course hopefully seeing the place liven the HELL up again!!! (last September, we had OVER 1200 POSTS IN THAT MONTH ALONE!!! MENTAL!!!! AHHH!!! )

So yeah; come back here, and anything which interests you, POST IT DOWN!!! Creativity is AWESOME!!! SHARE IT YOU GREEDY BASTARDS!!!! Cursing Ranter

Tell me what you're most looking forward to in Summer, and any other plans/summer type stuff Wink POPCORN IS FTFW!!! <-I've literally NEVER seen that emote used before.... Sad maybe because his left eye makes him look like he's having a stroke....

Thanks,
Kempo.
Back to top Go down
http://www.joinfty.com
Fty|Topgun09
Legend Of Humanity In Training....
Fty|Topgun09

Clan Rank : XBOX 360 Regiment Leader

PostSubject: Re: Keep Going Little Fortay!!! You're Nearly There!!!   Keep Going Little Fortay!!! You're Nearly There!!! Icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2011 5:11 pm

Fty|Kempo10 wrote:
Best thing about for me personally, is that I'm gonna be fucking up your country
I've be suprised if you can fuck it up more than it is already. Only I can see it if you send us into totally anarchy or monarchy. Anyway my summer is uninteresting so far but If i can get a car I'm going go off on the road and travel maybe.
Back to top Go down
http://URMUM.com
4TaY|fredd-vegas
4TaY|fredd-vegas

Clan Rank : Senior Member

PostSubject: Re: Keep Going Little Fortay!!! You're Nearly There!!!   Keep Going Little Fortay!!! You're Nearly There!!! Icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2011 5:11 pm

Im lookin forward to dying from the heat here. lol.
Back to top Go down
Fty|lookin4luv
Weak...
Weak...
Fty|lookin4luv

Clan Rank : Fty Board Member & PS3 Regiment Leader

PostSubject: Re: Keep Going Little Fortay!!! You're Nearly There!!!   Keep Going Little Fortay!!! You're Nearly There!!! Icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2011 8:25 pm

awwww not so hot fredd... u peckerhead..i actually SAW u on the ps3 yesterday....too bad i was hungover Lookin Spending 5 mi

anyway..i should have sum cash buy a new BO disk soon....so im looking forward to the NEW mappack...

well thanks to veggie and hevee and all the COOL brits (ie: not kempo) that have ps3's im not playing alone...

ya and even ram has joined me and brock for sum WAW!! whoohoo!! but not fredd...he is still mad cuz i broke his router...which will take him ALL summer to fix

what? da guy gets a job as a janitor or sumthing and now he's never on da ps3??? whats funny is Fredd is SUCH a hick...i thought he WAS from texas....

well for those of you that follow me on FB (markiew@aol.com), you know i have been killing a tree for the last 3 weeks straight Massive Plane Type T
, unless i have been at work..soooo im seriously lookin forward to som lazy cod weekends this summer,,,,

also i have two weddings in my backyard this summer...my oldest sun(1st) and oldest daughter (2nd or 3rd?!?!) oh well...busy backyard this summer...

gotta fix sprinkler system #5

so...sorry i havnt been by...just too much work, both at home and on da job, but if it makes anyone feel any better, i havnt even been on cod.. Sad
Back to top Go down
4TaY|RaMRod
Kempo
Kempo
4TaY|RaMRod

Clan Rank : Senior Member & Forum Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Keep Going Little Fortay!!! You're Nearly There!!!   Keep Going Little Fortay!!! You're Nearly There!!! Icon_minitimeThu Jun 02, 2011 1:20 pm

It's been work work work here too... Sorry for the limited online time fellas.. See you all on the PS3 and Sexbox...

Back to top Go down
[4TaY]Heavey
King Of Spam
King Of Spam
[4TaY]Heavey

Clan Rank : Clan Member

PostSubject: Re: Keep Going Little Fortay!!! You're Nearly There!!!   Keep Going Little Fortay!!! You're Nearly There!!! Icon_minitimeThu Jun 02, 2011 2:19 pm

I have 14 days of school left!
Back to top Go down
Fty|Kempo10
Weak...
Weak...
Fty|Kempo10

PostSubject: Re: Keep Going Little Fortay!!! You're Nearly There!!!   Keep Going Little Fortay!!! You're Nearly There!!! Icon_minitimeThu Jun 02, 2011 3:32 pm

GOOMH: I'm sure I can wreck your country in one way or another.... midk, I could make British music popular, or some other twisted shit like that.... scratch

Fredd: How hot you talking?.... I think the hottest I've ever seen here is about 32C - about 90F, and the hottest I've EVER been in was in the grand canyon, where it was about 120F, which was just fucken rediculous.... I\'m Sorry.... What do you guys normally get???

Lookin: YOU AND I BOTH KNOW THAT THIS PAST WEEK YOU'VE NOT DONE A THING IN THE BACK YARD!!! YOU'VE JUST BEEN PUTTING PLANTS AROUND YOUR NEW HOT-TUB!!! Cool Dude Shades

Ram: You've always got a LOAD of business to get sortaéd.... I mean I guess that huge ass printer thing you bought can't work itself..... GOOD JOB SIR! Tank

Heavey: I have 15 working days..... but almost ALL of those are actually just home study, so yknow.... Cool Dude Shades
Back to top Go down
Fty|Kempo10
Weak...
Weak...
Fty|Kempo10

PostSubject: Re: Keep Going Little Fortay!!! You're Nearly There!!!   Keep Going Little Fortay!!! You're Nearly There!!! Icon_minitimeThu Jun 02, 2011 3:34 pm

ALSO!!!! Another reason why you DO NOT want to stop checking the site: Once I hit the 1970's there's a hot Farah Fawcett rank..... now you guys KNOW you don't wanna miss out there!!!! Wink

P.S. Lookin - Just 15 more posts Wink
Back to top Go down
[4TaY]Heavey
King Of Spam
King Of Spam
[4TaY]Heavey

PostSubject: Re: Keep Going Little Fortay!!! You're Nearly There!!!   Keep Going Little Fortay!!! You're Nearly There!!! Icon_minitimeThu Jun 02, 2011 4:28 pm

Yeah soccer season kicks into high gear with Captain's practices, 4v4 tournaments, among other things, but I'll have more than enough time to be on here each night.
Back to top Go down
4TaY|fredd-vegas
4TaY|fredd-vegas

PostSubject: Re: Keep Going Little Fortay!!! You're Nearly There!!!   Keep Going Little Fortay!!! You're Nearly There!!! Icon_minitimeThu Jun 02, 2011 4:50 pm

Lookin your too much man.

Kemp its been upper 90's for the last two weeks. and its the cool part of summer, I'm told.

I will be on tonight for a lil bit. see you then.
Back to top Go down
Fty|Topgun09
Fty|Topgun09

PostSubject: Re: Keep Going Little Fortay!!! You're Nearly There!!!   Keep Going Little Fortay!!! You're Nearly There!!! Icon_minitimeThu Jun 02, 2011 5:21 pm

Fred: It's been the same here, low to mid 90's, at least the humidity has't kicked in yet otherwise it be total hell. Plus the Cicadas have been loud as hell and been bugging the crap out of me.
Back to top Go down
Fty|Kempo10
Weak...
Weak...
Fty|Kempo10

PostSubject: Re: Keep Going Little Fortay!!! You're Nearly There!!!   Keep Going Little Fortay!!! You're Nearly There!!! Icon_minitimeThu Jun 02, 2011 5:55 pm

football season starting in summer!?!?!? You murricans are an odd bunch...... it's a winter sport ffs.... Rolling Eyes

as for those temps.... wow.... not good.... it's only the start of June Shocked No envy from me... I'd crisp.... cherry

One question though............ who or what is a cicada?!?!?
Back to top Go down
4TaY|fredd-vegas
4TaY|fredd-vegas

PostSubject: Re: Keep Going Little Fortay!!! You're Nearly There!!!   Keep Going Little Fortay!!! You're Nearly There!!! Icon_minitimeThu Jun 02, 2011 6:59 pm

An annoying bug.
Back to top Go down
Fty|Topgun09
Fty|Topgun09

PostSubject: Re: Keep Going Little Fortay!!! You're Nearly There!!!   Keep Going Little Fortay!!! You're Nearly There!!! Icon_minitimeThu Jun 02, 2011 7:18 pm

Back to top Go down
Fty|BloodyTears
Geek
Geek
Fty|BloodyTears

Clan Rank : Vice-Head Of The Fortay Board

PostSubject: Re: Keep Going Little Fortay!!! You're Nearly There!!!   Keep Going Little Fortay!!! You're Nearly There!!! Icon_minitimeThu Jun 02, 2011 7:34 pm

Low 90's here exept we have basically 100% humidity so it feels a lot hotter
Back to top Go down
[4TaY]Heavey
King Of Spam
King Of Spam
[4TaY]Heavey

PostSubject: Re: Keep Going Little Fortay!!! You're Nearly There!!!   Keep Going Little Fortay!!! You're Nearly There!!! Icon_minitimeFri Jun 03, 2011 3:30 am

We start up over the summer. We also begin out season in late August/ early september. Much like how club teams train a while before the season. Plus it's school soccer, kind of have top get the team together ya know?
Back to top Go down
Fty|lookin4luv
Weak...
Weak...
Fty|lookin4luv

Clan Rank : Fty Board Member & PS3 Regiment Leader

PostSubject: Re: Keep Going Little Fortay!!! You're Nearly There!!!   Keep Going Little Fortay!!! You're Nearly There!!! Icon_minitimeFri Jun 03, 2011 5:53 am

well, local soccor seems to start in the spring here in colorado, i guess cuz the kids would get wayy too cold playing in the winter...so we have seperate soccor and baseball fields...

be sure to make a thread heevee so we can see how your team does this fall..and give you the correct amout of shit when your team loses 14-3

kemp...ya AZ, in my opnion is the HOTTEST state in the US, 120 is about normal in the summer...

but realy, 'just add water', but at 130, i head to the shade or shelter...colorado? we get to the high 90's with no humidity, the only thing missing is a beach...oh well

lets see Fredd is in Austin? well, ya, he can expect quite a few +100 days, just keep drinking water, i keep 4 cold poweraides in my jeep and drink prob 2-3 a day...and never notice the heat...till i try to sleep...

the thing with texas and AZ is that all work is air conditioned, cars, and homes, so it ait so bad, BUT it does make the walk from home to the car, HOT as hell

kemp...still to scared to tell us where you are going? or are we in for a tour of the US one day at a time? lets face it, the clan has grown, where do you think you can go and escape FTY?

TG & Bloodi: heat+humidity = R.I.P for lookin...humidity is the one thing i have no solution for...
Back to top Go down
Fty|Kempo10
Weak...
Weak...
Fty|Kempo10

PostSubject: Re: Keep Going Little Fortay!!! You're Nearly There!!!   Keep Going Little Fortay!!! You're Nearly There!!! Icon_minitimeFri Jun 03, 2011 5:59 am

holy bejeebus, that thing's one scary motherfucker.... If I saw things like that around here, I wouldn't leave the house.... bug.... paha it's a freaking monster....

It sounds like it's getting electricuted aswell....

still... we have these rediculously annoying birds making theese hooting sounds ALL DAY considering it's mating season... and considering that a huge load of the things live above my school's sports hall, and that's where exams take place; it makes it impossible to concentrate.... \

But wait; I'm confused now... are you saying that football season is on at the right time of the year; i.e. Late August-Early April, or as I thought you originally meant; now until September....?
Back to top Go down
Fty|Kempo10
Weak...
Weak...
Fty|Kempo10

PostSubject: Re: Keep Going Little Fortay!!! You're Nearly There!!!   Keep Going Little Fortay!!! You're Nearly There!!! Icon_minitimeFri Jun 03, 2011 6:05 am

yuh... Arizona is pretty hot.... but they have these sprinkler things outside of every building, so despite having a MASSIVE water bill, you're always kept cool.... Cool Dude Shades

but as for my tour; well it's not so much of a tour, as a driving down the east coast of the US.... As I said, first stop's NYC, and from there updates will be kept on my blog at http://kempostravels.blogspot.com/ I'll be restarting that from my last day of school onwards... Wink

I stay in each place for at LEAST 3 days, so that's what? 1 day notice, 1 day travel, and 1 day rape?... It's fine dude - you'll have plenty enough time to get over to where I am Wink

Thanks,
Kempo.
Back to top Go down
[4TaY]Heavey
King Of Spam
King Of Spam
[4TaY]Heavey

PostSubject: Re: Keep Going Little Fortay!!! You're Nearly There!!!   Keep Going Little Fortay!!! You're Nearly There!!! Icon_minitimeFri Jun 03, 2011 2:42 pm

The season starts in late August-early September. We begin practicing and what not with just our team in a few weeks. Organized practices start at the beginning of august.
Back to top Go down
4TaY|Gnu
Kempo Again....
Kempo Again....
4TaY|Gnu

Clan Rank : Senior Member & Forum Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Keep Going Little Fortay!!! You're Nearly There!!!   Keep Going Little Fortay!!! You're Nearly There!!! Icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 3:45 pm

Fty|lookin4luv wrote:
well thanks to veggie and hevee and all the COOL brits (ie: not kempo) that have ps3's im not playing alone...
Er that'll be me, skunk, dooley oh and harvesheroes,... freak

Fty|lookin4luv wrote:
also i have two weddings in my backyard this summer...my oldest sun(1st) and oldest daughter (2nd or 3rd?!?!) oh well...busy backyard this summer...

Awesome man, congrats! You better start saving ;-)
Back to top Go down
http://www.mixsinghmusic.co.uk
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Keep Going Little Fortay!!! You're Nearly There!!!   Keep Going Little Fortay!!! You're Nearly There!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Keep Going Little Fortay!!! You're Nearly There!!!
Page 1 of 1