The Fortay
Welcome To The Fortay, Please Log-In Below, Or If You're New Here, Set Up A New Account.
The Fortay
Welcome To The Fortay, Please Log-In Below, Or If You're New Here, Set Up A New Account.
The Fortay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Fortay Gaming Clan

HomeAmazon StorePortalGamebattlesLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome To The Fortay, Please Register With Our Forum, To Join Us.
PLEASE ADD ALL MEMBERS FROM THE FC LIST ON THE FORUM!!!
If You Want To Join The Fortay, Please Read Our Clan Rules, And Post An Application For A Tryout.
Please Bump Our Thread - http://forums.activision.com/viewtopic.php?f=58&t=5282&p=78276#p78276
Rules Of Fty: 1) No Cheating, 2) Enjoy Yourself, 3) Kill Weapon4H Repetitively
If You Haven't Already, Please Watch The Fortay Advertisement In The Left Side Bar.
Gamebattles: http://gamebattles.com/wii/call-of-duty-modern-warfare-reflex/team/the-fortay
Fty. The Fortay Of Gaming.
In Soviet Russia, road forks you
The Fortay’s Official Twitter Feed - TheFortayClan
Similar topics
    Fty GameBattles Teams

The Fortay Playlist

Lookins guide to Ps3 noobs...lil help please?

Go down 
    +4
    4TaY|Shock(SilentNinja)
    4TaY|RaMRod
    FTY!|Joker
    Fty|lookin4luv
    8 posters
    AuthorMessage
    Fty|lookin4luv
    Weak...
    Weak...
    Fty|lookin4luv

Clan Rank : Fty Board Member & PS3 Regiment Leader

Lookins guide to Ps3 noobs...lil help please? Empty
    PostSubject: Lookins guide to Ps3 noobs...lil help please?   Lookins guide to Ps3 noobs...lil help please? Icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2010 7:57 am

here i some hints i posted privately to another player...yes im a fluking noob, but hey, i have an opnion tooo

IF YOU DISAGREE OR HAVE OTHER GOOD HINTS PLEASE POST

***when you are starting out...use red dot..stoping power...stick with assult rifles
    avoid the thermal scope and heartbeat sensor..to distracting Rifle

***hardline is good also, make the uav only 2 kills, lots of exp and uav is helpful when learning the maps Muncher

***REmember: UAV helps the whole team, more experienced players dont use the UAV killstreak, so help em out if u r a noob... I Rule

***i think scar is best, then acr, then m1a1, then tar
    but im not into the 3-shooters... Rifle

***if u use the sub machine guns use steady aim, akimbo and rapid fire togother make a deadly combo, for the airport, airplane graveyard, and rust cowboy

***other than those 3 maps, stick with assult rifles, keep 1 with red dot a one with acog...
    i base my choice of red dot and acog, on how the other team is playing the game, more than the map itself Sniper

***get quick exp points by completeing all the challanges for a single weapon, Start FMJ as soon as you can, it takes the longest to complete (i recommend bling, so u can add a scope and FMJ) An RG Fag
    Back to top Go down
    FTY!|Joker
    Commander
    Commander
    FTY!|Joker

Clan Rank : Senior Member

PostSubject: Re: Lookins guide to Ps3 noobs...lil help please?   Lookins guide to Ps3 noobs...lil help please? Icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2010 7:29 pm

****SNIPERS****

The Intervention is the best sniper in mw2.
    As a secondary I would recommned a a automatic gun cause its hard to no scope with the intervention cause it is a bolt action rifle.

**Perks**
    I normally use Sleight of hand (so if you miss all shots you can start shooting again faster)
    For my secondary I either use Stopping Power or Cold-Blooded, but I preffer Stopping Power.
    For my third perk I like using Commando or Steady aim. When people get to close to you, you cant change to the secondary because takes a lot of time, so you either try to no scope or quickscope or knifing.

**Equipment**
    -I like to use the throwing knife (if some1 gets to close and you're either to far away to knife or dont wanna risk no scoping try the throwing knife)
    -Claymore (Helps you getting people from the entrances from the place were you are hidding or camping)
    -Semtex (If you missed a few shot versus a sniper and he has you in his aim, try throwing a semtex and then go prone. You will probably get him.)

****Other important things****
    -Be patient. Just wait till the right moment to shoot cause if you dont kill him, he will kill you.
    -anticipate their moves. Throw semtex infront of them or things like that.
    -If you are not that good, don't use heartbeat sensor. A lot of people uses the third perk "ninja" it erases you from any heartbeat sensors. So if you're using it, dont rely to much on it.

Thanks....Joker
    Back to top Go down
    https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=5089027&am
    Fty|lookin4luv
    Weak...
    Weak...
    Fty|lookin4luv

PostSubject: Re: Lookins guide to Ps3 noobs...lil help please?   Lookins guide to Ps3 noobs...lil help please? Icon_minitimeSat Apr 24, 2010 2:04 am

gracias mi amigo...did i say that rite?
    Back to top Go down
    FTY!|Joker
    Commander
    Commander
    FTY!|Joker

PostSubject: Re: Lookins guide to Ps3 noobs...lil help please?   Lookins guide to Ps3 noobs...lil help please? Icon_minitimeSat Apr 24, 2010 2:02 pm

If you wanted to say thank you my friend, yes you did Razz and no problem..
    Back to top Go down
    Fty|lookin4luv
    Weak...
    Weak...
    Fty|lookin4luv

PostSubject: Re: Lookins guide to Ps3 noobs...lil help please?   Lookins guide to Ps3 noobs...lil help please? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 6:33 am

i found out, that if you have a harrier, and get killed, wait to respawn, ever kill your harrier gets while you are dead, gives you extra 'afterlife' exp.
    Back to top Go down
    4TaY|RaMRod
    Kempo
    Kempo
    4TaY|RaMRod

Clan Rank : Senior Member & Forum Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Lookins guide to Ps3 noobs...lil help please?   Lookins guide to Ps3 noobs...lil help please? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 1:57 pm

Hey guy.. I gotta little advise to ramp up your game... I have been playing HC alot... It's way more realistic and involves a ton more patience and team work...

UAV or Jammer are great perks to run in HC mode for sure..

The only bad thing about HC is there seems to be more RG fags???

Back to top Go down
    4TaY|Shock(SilentNinja)
    Geek
    Geek
    4TaY|Shock(SilentNinja)

Clan Rank : Clan Member

PostSubject: Re: Lookins guide to Ps3 noobs...lil help please?   Lookins guide to Ps3 noobs...lil help please? Icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 4:50 pm

HC is very fun, if you can avoid those RG'ers, and they can make m21 ebr's super easy to use, cuz its a 1 hit kill almost every time, the only problem is the wait to spawn

another bad thing about HC, as Joker would know, u should NEVER use martyrdom, N.E.V.E.R, i didnt change by accident, and i would get killed, (im so pissed i skip kill cam) spawn, get a team kill (so i am dead again) spawn, MARTY TEAM KILLS AGAIN, i die again from team killing, i had that happen and jorginator couldnt stop laughing when i died around 6 or 7 times in 10 seconds, that pissed me off!!!!!

P.S. Joker, u liked that didn't u!?!?!? DIDN'T YOU!!!!!?????????
    Back to top Go down
    Fty|lookin4luv
    Weak...
    Weak...
    Fty|lookin4luv

PostSubject: Re: Lookins guide to Ps3 noobs...lil help please?   Lookins guide to Ps3 noobs...lil help please? Icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 7:59 am

ROFL...maybe sit rep and marterdom, then you could blow yourself up....

that is tooooooo funny shock..here on the FTY site it is called "Pullin a Lookin"

example: blow yourself up with javalin = Lookin

Drop air strike on yourself = Lookin

Keep talking to team, but all the FTY left, so the new guys think you are crazy = Lookin

Pick up another players gun, and get shot b4 you can reload it = Lookin
    Back to top Go down
    Fty|Martin_Dark01
    Commander
    Commander
    Fty|Martin_Dark01

Clan Rank : Clan Member

PostSubject: Re: Lookins guide to Ps3 noobs...lil help please?   Lookins guide to Ps3 noobs...lil help please? Icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 1:18 pm

i hate that when everyone left the game and u are talking like an idiot alone jajajajajaja freak

so ur not alone lookin im another
    Back to top Go down
    Fty|lookin4luv
    Weak...
    Weak...
    Fty|lookin4luv

PostSubject: Re: Lookins guide to Ps3 noobs...lil help please?   Lookins guide to Ps3 noobs...lil help please? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 1:22 pm

lol im glad im not the only one....thanks for the support martin!!! Doh!
    Back to top Go down
    4TaY|RaMRod
    Kempo
    Kempo
    4TaY|RaMRod

PostSubject: Re: Lookins guide to Ps3 noobs...lil help please?   Lookins guide to Ps3 noobs...lil help please? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 1:39 pm

You forgot:

Drop my own care package on my head = Lookin Smile

Fty|lookin4luv wrote:

that is tooooooo funny shock..here on the FTY site it is called "Pullin a Lookin"

Keep talking to team, but all the FTY left, so the new guys think you are crazy = Lookin

Back to top Go down
    Fty|Topgun09
    Legend Of Humanity In Training....
    Legend Of Humanity In Training....
    Fty|Topgun09

Clan Rank : XBOX 360 Regiment Leader

PostSubject: Re: Lookins guide to Ps3 noobs...lil help please?   Lookins guide to Ps3 noobs...lil help please? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 3:05 pm

Care packages really hurt, I still don't get how your supposed to drop one on the enemy..
    Back to top Go down
    http://URMUM.com
    Fty|lookin4luv
    Weak...
    Weak...
    Fty|lookin4luv

PostSubject: Re: Lookins guide to Ps3 noobs...lil help please?   Lookins guide to Ps3 noobs...lil help please? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 3:29 pm

TG: it happens alot for me..cuz when i drop one, somebody always tries to come take it, we start fighting and Whamo....right on him...

however, if you are trying to get the badge, try throwing it just behind a lurking sniper, a sniper that thinks nobody knows where he is...if the guy isnt paying attention, Whamo

Ram is right..i have been killed 10 times by my own care pacs, but only killed about 5 other players...lol

another: shooting a claymore, but having it blow up and kill you anyway = lookin
    Back to top Go down
    FTY!|Joker
    Commander
    Commander
    FTY!|Joker

PostSubject: Re: Lookins guide to Ps3 noobs...lil help please?   Lookins guide to Ps3 noobs...lil help please? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 7:02 pm

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAA YOU GUYS ARE FREAKING HILARIOUS!!!! ninja dies and martyrdom falls. boom!!! killed a teamate you he dies. and then another martyrdom falls and when he respawns boom!!! killed teamate so he died again and all that happened like in 10 seconds HAHA. lookin... that care package was awesome hahaha! Razz

P.S I loved that ninja HAHAHA
    Back to top Go down
    FTY!|Joker
    Commander
    Commander
    FTY!|Joker

PostSubject: Re: Lookins guide to Ps3 noobs...lil help please?   Lookins guide to Ps3 noobs...lil help please? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 7:04 pm

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAA YOU GUYS ARE FREAKING HILARIOUS!!!! ninja dies and martyrdom falls. boom!!! killed a teamate you he dies. and then another martyrdom falls and when he respawns boom!!! killed teamate so he died again and all that happened like in 10 seconds HAHA. lookin... that care package was awesome hahaha! Razz

P.S I loved that ninja HAHAHA
    Back to top Go down
    4TaY|Gnu
    Kempo Again....
    Kempo Again....
    4TaY|Gnu

PostSubject: Damn, are we long lost brothers?   Lookins guide to Ps3 noobs...lil help please? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 8:44 am

Fty|lookin4luv wrote:

Looking are you sure we aren't long lost brothers or cousins or uncles once removed? because I swear down these things happen to me ALL the freakin time. especially the talking to yourself bit when everyone else has left - or the you keep talking but you've accidentally pulled the mic outta the ps3...
    Back to top Go down
    http://www.mixsinghmusic.co.uk
    FTY!|Darkened
    King Of Spam
    King Of Spam
    FTY!|Darkened

Clan Rank : Administrating Assistant

PostSubject: Re: Lookins guide to Ps3 noobs...lil help please?   Lookins guide to Ps3 noobs...lil help please? Icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 11:30 am

HC is the perfect game mode for a silenced sniper, too.

I just started playing HC Mosh pit, and setup a silenced sniper class just for HC. I friggin love it. Especially on those sniper friendly maps like Estate, Overgrown and Afghan. I've even had good success on the new maps like Crash and Strike. Especially Demolition on Crash and Strike. Just pick a spot away from the action and pick off the bad guys as them come in to plant, or the t00bers that are trying to take out your team from behind cover.

Here's my advice for snipers, and maybe you more experienced guys can confirm.
    When your sniping, especially from a building, try not to sit right in the opening you plan to shoot from. I like to hang back in the room a ways and just move around to get the right angel on targets. Like the guys that are sitting in the opening, all lit up like a Christmas Tree. And if your not using Cold Blooded, or a silenced weapon, try not to stay camped in the same spot for to long. Eventually someone, or everyone on the other team, is gonna get pissed off enough to come find you.

Back to top Go down
    Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lookins guide to Ps3 noobs...lil help please?   Lookins guide to Ps3 noobs...lil help please? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lookins guide to Ps3 noobs...lil help please?
    Page 1 of 1