The Fortay
Welcome To The Fortay, Please Log-In Below, Or If You're New Here, Set Up A New Account.
The Fortay
Welcome To The Fortay, Please Log-In Below, Or If You're New Here, Set Up A New Account.
The Fortay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Fortay Gaming Clan

HomeAmazon StorePortalGamebattlesLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome To The Fortay, Please Register With Our Forum, To Join Us.
PLEASE ADD ALL MEMBERS FROM THE FC LIST ON THE FORUM!!!
If You Want To Join The Fortay, Please Read Our Clan Rules, And Post An Application For A Tryout.
Please Bump Our Thread - http://forums.activision.com/viewtopic.php?f=58&t=5282&p=78276#p78276
Rules Of Fty: 1) No Cheating, 2) Enjoy Yourself, 3) Kill Weapon4H Repetitively
If You Haven't Already, Please Watch The Fortay Advertisement In The Left Side Bar.
Gamebattles: http://gamebattles.com/wii/call-of-duty-modern-warfare-reflex/team/the-fortay
Fty. The Fortay Of Gaming.
In Soviet Russia, road forks you
The Fortay’s Official Twitter Feed - TheFortayClan
Similar topics
Fty GameBattles Teams

The Fortay Playlist

PS3 Playerz Rulz (in addition to the General clan Rulz)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Fty|lookin4luv
Weak...
Weak...
Fty|lookin4luv

Clan Rank : Fty Board Member & PS3 Regiment Leader

PS3 Playerz Rulz (in addition to the General clan Rulz) Empty
PostSubject: PS3 Playerz Rulz (in addition to the General clan Rulz)   PS3 Playerz Rulz (in addition to the General clan Rulz) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 10:09 am

Welcome to The Fortay PS3 COD/FPS Gaming Clan!! sunny

Hello, Im Lookin4Luv, one of the moderators of the Fortay PS3 site, welcome, we are looking forward to having you as a member of our family. Like most families, we have a lot of fun here and online, however we do have a few simple rules to keep things organized and friendly.

Before we go further, let me explain why this PS3 clan is different form other clans you may have joined or played with. Please read the following CAREFULY, if this clan (and its rules) are not for you, its OK, let us know what you are looking for in a gaming clan, and we can recommend one of our many brother clans, with more traditional rules and guidelines.

1. WE DO NOT HAVE TRYOUTS, we use a ranking system, so everyone is welcome, regardless of skill level, as long as the follow our simple membership rules.
  2. We do not discriminate on the basis of age, sex, or nationality. Our Wii division already has members of all ages from all around the world.
  3. We are here for FUN, everything you see was created by our current members, but we anxiously await input from our new members on changes that will keep this clan FUN and exciting.

Of course, like any good clan we need to keep order, so we have a few simple rules you should KNOW and FOLLOW:

1. Be yourself, but be respectful of other members.
  2. NO CHEATING (you know what we mean: glitching, hacking, lag switching, program editing, or anything that gives you and unfair advantage, and our clan a bad reputation)
  3. You must fill out a complete application, and be approved by 1 senior member of the clan.
  4. You must ADD ALL CURRENT MEMBERS, update members monthly, and CARRY the CLAN TAG IN GAME.

Ok, ‘them’s the rulz’, feel free to contact me, or any other current member, if you have questions about the rules. THINK about these rules before you apply, if they are not for you, or you just hate rules, then we may not be the clan for you. However, if you think those are simple rules (and they are) then we welcome your application, and look forward to welcoming you to the Fortay gaming clan!!!

Last edited by Fty|lookin4luv on Sun Mar 07, 2010 3:41 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Fty|lookin4luv
Weak...
Weak...
Fty|lookin4luv

PostSubject: Re: PS3 Playerz Rulz (in addition to the General clan Rulz)   PS3 Playerz Rulz (in addition to the General clan Rulz) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 11:15 am

Note: The Fortay Leadership understands that the use of the Grenade Launcher is necessary to level with most weapons, and to obtain some tags/emblems. HOWEVER, members should avoid using this as a primary weapon, it diminishes YOUR skills and reflects poorly on the skill level of the clan.

Members that ONLY use Grenage Launchers:

1. should reconsider the weapon/game choice (try pokeman).
2. will recieve limited invites, and be excluded from game battles.
3. may be asked to leave the clan
Back to top Go down
4TaY|Gnu
Kempo Again....
Kempo Again....
4TaY|Gnu

Clan Rank : Senior Member & Forum Moderator

PostSubject: Re: PS3 Playerz Rulz (in addition to the General clan Rulz)   PS3 Playerz Rulz (in addition to the General clan Rulz) Icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2011 10:53 am

Please note that applications that have not seen 3-6 months activity will be ARCHIVED.
Back to top Go down
http://www.mixsinghmusic.co.uk
4TaY|RaMRod
Kempo
Kempo
4TaY|RaMRod

PostSubject: Re: PS3 Playerz Rulz (in addition to the General clan Rulz)   PS3 Playerz Rulz (in addition to the General clan Rulz) Icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2011 11:14 am

Looks good to me Lookin.. Can all the PS3 member pleaase accept their Elite invites? If the invite is not working let me know and I can get you over a new invite.. I'd like to see all members as apart of the elite clan. (paying elite memberships are NOT required to join our Elite clan)
Back to top Go down
Fty|lookin4luv
Weak...
Weak...
Fty|lookin4luv

PostSubject: Re: PS3 Playerz Rulz (in addition to the General clan Rulz)   PS3 Playerz Rulz (in addition to the General clan Rulz) Icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 4:58 am

I agree Gnu...but...how do i archive old apps?

haha..i havent read those in FOREVER...
Back to top Go down
4TaY|Gnu
Kempo Again....
Kempo Again....
4TaY|Gnu

PostSubject: Re: PS3 Playerz Rulz (in addition to the General clan Rulz)   PS3 Playerz Rulz (in addition to the General clan Rulz) Icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 5:57 am

Fty|lookin4luv wrote:
I agree Gnu...but...how do i archive old apps?

haha..i havent read those in FOREVER...

Replied in other post
Back to top Go down
http://www.mixsinghmusic.co.uk
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: PS3 Playerz Rulz (in addition to the General clan Rulz)   PS3 Playerz Rulz (in addition to the General clan Rulz) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

PS3 Playerz Rulz (in addition to the General clan Rulz)
Page 1 of 1