The Fortay
Welcome To The Fortay, Please Log-In Below, Or If You're New Here, Set Up A New Account.
The Fortay
Welcome To The Fortay, Please Log-In Below, Or If You're New Here, Set Up A New Account.
The Fortay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Fortay Gaming Clan

HomeAmazon StorePortalGamebattlesLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome To The Fortay, Please Register With Our Forum, To Join Us.
PLEASE ADD ALL MEMBERS FROM THE FC LIST ON THE FORUM!!!
If You Want To Join The Fortay, Please Read Our Clan Rules, And Post An Application For A Tryout.
Please Bump Our Thread - http://forums.activision.com/viewtopic.php?f=58&t=5282&p=78276#p78276
Rules Of Fty: 1) No Cheating, 2) Enjoy Yourself, 3) Kill Weapon4H Repetitively
If You Haven't Already, Please Watch The Fortay Advertisement In The Left Side Bar.
Gamebattles: http://gamebattles.com/wii/call-of-duty-modern-warfare-reflex/team/the-fortay
Fty. The Fortay Of Gaming.
In Soviet Russia, road forks you
The Fortay’s Official Twitter Feed - TheFortayClan
Similar topics
Fty GameBattles Teams

The Fortay Playlist

ELITE CLAN OPERATION thread

Go down 
+2
Fty|lookin4luv
4TaY|RaMRod
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
[4TaY]Heavey
King Of Spam
King Of Spam
[4TaY]Heavey

Clan Rank : Clan Member

ELITE CLAN OPERATION thread - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ELITE CLAN OPERATION thread   ELITE CLAN OPERATION thread - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri May 04, 2012 7:26 pm

Elite is a throwaway aspect of MW3. They screwed up from the start and are basically rebooting with BO2.
Back to top Go down
Fty|lookin4luv
Weak...
Weak...
Fty|lookin4luv

Clan Rank : Fty Board Member & PS3 Regiment Leader

PostSubject: Re: ELITE CLAN OPERATION thread   ELITE CLAN OPERATION thread - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue May 08, 2012 5:48 am

Fredd: YES! i cant check daily...but less than 24 hours notice=BS

my only explanation is TESTING...testing hours to check attendance, checking the amout of notice they must give for attendance...honestly...Elite loads SLOWLY on my CPU...so i dont just "blip" by in the morning to check on ops...it take 5 mins for the COD page to load on my system...am i the only one?

Heevee: ya, maybe if they wernt using a Commodore 64 as their server? the slow loading both on my CPU and on my PS3 really pisses me off on Elite...so i expect a complete "rework" of elite for BO2...however, as usual, they will prob get it working the day before release so im not getting my hopes up...

Thanks Fredd for posting all the results! why am i always on the bottom?

overall i am confused however, first they have a clan op EVERY week, NOW no ops, except for one with NO notice...it seems to me that it must be a simple "drop down" menu page to set up ops....so where are they? why arnt their more? I have no fluking idea...

but remember to tweet loookin4luv or beep me at 720-933-4942 im never doing anything that important, so if im sober, and you guys arnt golfing, let me know ill be there!
Back to top Go down
4TaY|fredd-vegas
Legend Of Humanity In Training....
4TaY|fredd-vegas

Clan Rank : Senior Member

PostSubject: Re: ELITE CLAN OPERATION thread   ELITE CLAN OPERATION thread - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed May 09, 2012 6:37 am

Clan op tonight. short notice but at least its not in the middle of the day.
Back to top Go down
4TaY|RaMRod
Kempo
Kempo
4TaY|RaMRod

Clan Rank : Senior Member & Forum Moderator

PostSubject: Re: ELITE CLAN OPERATION thread   ELITE CLAN OPERATION thread - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed May 09, 2012 10:43 am

I gonna try and take a nap after work so I'm rested up.. It is a late one.
Back to top Go down
4TaY|fredd-vegas
4TaY|fredd-vegas

PostSubject: Re: ELITE CLAN OPERATION thread   ELITE CLAN OPERATION thread - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed May 09, 2012 10:13 pm

Im pretty sure we got gold somehow.... we were silver the whole time and after it was over I refreshed and it said gold..... I will post results in the AM. Good job to those that took part.
Back to top Go down
Fty|lookin4luv
Weak...
Weak...
Fty|lookin4luv

PostSubject: Re: ELITE CLAN OPERATION thread   ELITE CLAN OPERATION thread - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu May 10, 2012 4:42 am

sooo sorry guys... i was asleep early Sleep ...didnt get Rammy's messafge till this morning...i will be checking toaday when i get home, and calling in sick to work if necessary... cowboy
Back to top Go down
4TaY|fredd-vegas
4TaY|fredd-vegas

PostSubject: Re: ELITE CLAN OPERATION thread   ELITE CLAN OPERATION thread - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu May 10, 2012 5:54 am

We got gold by the skin of our taints.

FORTAY TOP 6:
PLAYERCONFIRMS
1fredd-vegas 393
2The_VeggieManny7 315
3RaMRoD302 195
4EYEZIK 100

Also we had wet duck helping out by killing and covering us as we grabbed.

Good job guys!
Back to top Go down
4TaY|RaMRod
Kempo
Kempo
4TaY|RaMRod

PostSubject: Re: ELITE CLAN OPERATION thread   ELITE CLAN OPERATION thread - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu May 10, 2012 9:35 am

I'm sleepy Sleep
Back to top Go down
Fty|lookin4luv
Weak...
Weak...
Fty|lookin4luv

PostSubject: Re: ELITE CLAN OPERATION thread   ELITE CLAN OPERATION thread - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 6:16 am

Sunday! sunday?!?!?

what makes me mad is that i havnt seen the results yet...(i ckecked yesterday night)

i know rammy got the time wrong...and wouldnt beleive me as i messaged him 20 times....

but i didnt care....

lookin FOUGHT on!!! Uzi

Fredd was online for a min, and i joind him for a game, but he is an important busy man, so he couldnt stay (to be fair, prob the FIRST match Fredd has missed cuz he can tell time)

i know we get a bronze for just one kill...me a fredd both played...and I played for the full 3 hours...

but a lot of clans on a weekend match...so it would be a miricle if i got silver, especially since i was mainly against full clans, with just a few noobs on my side...

but i cant wait to see...if it had been DOM i might have been sneaky and got us a silver, but TDM ugg hard work, and i just prestieged...

anyone seen the results?
Back to top Go down
4TaY|fredd-vegas
4TaY|fredd-vegas

PostSubject: Re: ELITE CLAN OPERATION thread   ELITE CLAN OPERATION thread - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2012 7:06 am

Elite just put up a few new ops. And they arent in 10 min. we actually get some advance notice.
Back to top Go down
4TaY|RaMRod
Kempo
Kempo
4TaY|RaMRod

PostSubject: Re: ELITE CLAN OPERATION thread   ELITE CLAN OPERATION thread - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu May 17, 2012 1:34 pm

we r enlisted
Back to top Go down
Fty|lookin4luv
Weak...
Weak...
Fty|lookin4luv

PostSubject: Re: ELITE CLAN OPERATION thread   ELITE CLAN OPERATION thread - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat May 19, 2012 5:45 am

im avail sat and sun ( :
Back to top Go down
Fty|lookin4luv
Weak...
Weak...
Fty|lookin4luv

PostSubject: Re: ELITE CLAN OPERATION thread   ELITE CLAN OPERATION thread - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2012 5:25 am

Great Games this weekend...Samcro, Ramrod kicked ass on DOM sat...despite the fact that nobody got thepoin but us...yes we would have B and C, and trying to cap A...would the other team go after B or C? no....they defend A..ugg made it hard..

Sunday...the old family togother again...Harv, Ram Fredd, Sam, and of course straight from "dateless town" good ole Veggie...

KC, tough games, but ram just pulled out his PP, and blam blam blam...good work men!

we are a LVL 20 clan...(I think?!?!?) 4 hours of free xp...
Punk Dude
Back to top Go down
4TaY|RaMRod
Kempo
Kempo
4TaY|RaMRod

PostSubject: Re: ELITE CLAN OPERATION thread   ELITE CLAN OPERATION thread - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue May 22, 2012 7:38 am

Yep Yep.. We are enlisted in 2 for this week.. Hopefully some can make it. The start times kinda suck ass.
Back to top Go down
Fty|lookin4luv
Weak...
Weak...
Fty|lookin4luv

PostSubject: Re: ELITE CLAN OPERATION thread   ELITE CLAN OPERATION thread - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2012 6:43 am

well, the weekend...i can put off my 3000 hours of court sentanced sommunity service, let those old people order a pizza or sumthing...

but Friday, at NOON????? I'll try but i have trouble getting my work to go along with my COD addiction...

I noticed today that clan ops, are now listed for the next two weeks, be sure to sign us up RAMMY!
Back to top Go down
Fty|lookin4luv
Weak...
Weak...
Fty|lookin4luv

PostSubject: Re: ELITE CLAN OPERATION thread   ELITE CLAN OPERATION thread - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon May 28, 2012 6:15 am

well it WAS memorial day weekend...

so not much turnout for the clan ops...

Silver and Bronze! not too shabby!

thanks to Ram and Fredd for jumping in and helping ole lookin...

my negeotiotions with other clans during the DOM op worked out ok, ifd say a 6 of 10.

several clans tried to work with us, and focus on caps, however i quickly learned that most people have no idea what "Run your clan clockwise" means, since they would agree and then all run counterclockwise confused

and a few times Fredd got a lil angry, and went for some kills, but we had a lot of fun, and some GOOD teamwork...we deserved GOLD but too many clans, "trying to win" my recommendation to them was to get ONE clan member that can READ the challanges to the rest of the clan...dumbasses

Back to top Go down
4TaY|RaMRod
Kempo
Kempo
4TaY|RaMRod

PostSubject: Re: ELITE CLAN OPERATION thread   ELITE CLAN OPERATION thread - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2012 6:25 am

we're enlisted.
Back to top Go down
Fty|lookin4luv
Weak...
Weak...
Fty|lookin4luv

PostSubject: Re: ELITE CLAN OPERATION thread   ELITE CLAN OPERATION thread - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2012 7:34 am

whats up with the "Clan Enlist" feature? can anybody enlist now?

WARNING: if you ar NOT rammy, and you enlist, you better post HERE, AND be THERE

BTW wont be there Friday (6-1-12), if we all cant make it, can someone sign in and pick up the Bronze? Wink
Back to top Go down
4TaY|fredd-vegas
4TaY|fredd-vegas

PostSubject: Re: ELITE CLAN OPERATION thread   ELITE CLAN OPERATION thread - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2012 9:11 am

I should be there friday. Playin golf in the am but got no plans after that.
Back to top Go down
Fty|lookin4luv
Weak...
Weak...
Fty|lookin4luv

PostSubject: Re: ELITE CLAN OPERATION thread   ELITE CLAN OPERATION thread - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2012 5:05 am

sweet good luck Fredd, ill be out of town, BUT expect me for the Sat, and Sun ops...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ELITE CLAN OPERATION thread   ELITE CLAN OPERATION thread - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ELITE CLAN OPERATION thread
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4