The Fortay
Welcome To The Fortay, Please Log-In Below, Or If You're New Here, Set Up A New Account.
The Fortay
Welcome To The Fortay, Please Log-In Below, Or If You're New Here, Set Up A New Account.
The Fortay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Fortay Gaming Clan

HomeAmazon StorePortalGamebattlesLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome To The Fortay, Please Register With Our Forum, To Join Us.
PLEASE ADD ALL MEMBERS FROM THE FC LIST ON THE FORUM!!!
If You Want To Join The Fortay, Please Read Our Clan Rules, And Post An Application For A Tryout.
Please Bump Our Thread - http://forums.activision.com/viewtopic.php?f=58&t=5282&p=78276#p78276
Rules Of Fty: 1) No Cheating, 2) Enjoy Yourself, 3) Kill Weapon4H Repetitively
If You Haven't Already, Please Watch The Fortay Advertisement In The Left Side Bar.
Gamebattles: http://gamebattles.com/wii/call-of-duty-modern-warfare-reflex/team/the-fortay
Fty. The Fortay Of Gaming.
In Soviet Russia, road forks you
The Fortay’s Official Twitter Feed - TheFortayClan
Similar topics
Fty GameBattles Teams

The Fortay Playlist

Call of the Dead Easter Egg

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
[4TaY]Heavey
King Of Spam
King Of Spam
[4TaY]Heavey

Clan Rank : Clan Member

Call of the Dead Easter Egg Empty
PostSubject: Call of the Dead Easter Egg   Call of the Dead Easter Egg Icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2011 4:41 am

This is such a pain. I did it all the way up to the green light yesterday but couldn't get either of the necessary guns to do so. Any of you complete it yet?

Also, what kills George? Is it the Scavenger upgraded? I didn't have time to finish trying it. It seemed to be working then my teammate screwed everything up.
Back to top Go down
4TaY|RaMRod
Kempo
Kempo
4TaY|RaMRod

Clan Rank : Senior Member & Forum Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Call of the Dead Easter Egg   Call of the Dead Easter Egg Icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2011 5:18 am

Lets play tonight Heavey.. I'll give you a crash course.

Really all you need to kill the human when he is in the light is one of those doll thingys.. It will kill him with one explosion. A PaP raygun or scavenger works well too.

Last night was NOT meant to be for Alexx and I... Gnu wanted to play some zombies.. I wasn't in the mood.. However thought "this maybe entertaining" lets give it a shot.

Gnu practically fell asleep on us.. I guess it was like 1 in the morning over the pond.. Gnu and draft left around round 12....

Alexx and I were then "pot devoted" to the match so we thought lets see how many levels we can go..

Not fuck with george just level up..

Well I got the scavenger and PAP it and alex was doing our main circles flawlessless untill about rd 17 when I noticed with the few random scavenger harpoons had really been wearing george down...

Alex went down that round and hit the box and got the VR-11.. (Trash gun) It is worthless unless your doing the easter egg.

For some reason he kept it... Ziplined for Juggy and the vr-11 got froze like he was ziplining as he walked...

He could change guns, nothing.. He ziplined a few more time and it wouldn't go away.

I proceeded to attempt to kill george wasting all my PAP scavenger.. All my points and he didn't die.

We started rd 18 with no ammo... both of us. I took over the circle beacuse I had flopper. Built a few waves of zombies and flopped them round over. Max ammo revieced at the end.

We kill george.. NO PERK, NO WUNDER WAFFLE... just the teddy bear laughing sound like when the box moves...

Buy this point were both pretty pissed..

We killed george a second time around round 27 and got the perk and waffle finaly..

We were CRUZING well on our way to MANY PB's when on round 30 Alexx got Lagged out.. (I got imeadiatly booted due to there not being enough players) FUCK!!! I had over 1,700 kills.. Nothing saved.. WE WERE CRUZING... LOST EVERYTHING...
Back to top Go down
[4TaY]Heavey
King Of Spam
King Of Spam
[4TaY]Heavey

PostSubject: Re: Call of the Dead Easter Egg   Call of the Dead Easter Egg Icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2011 11:49 am

That SUCKS. I MIGHT be on late tonight like 11 EST. I'm going out to dinner tonight with the lady and what not. Don't wait for me if you don't want to stay on. It'll be late plus I'll be on early afternoon until 'late tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
4TaY|RaMRod
Kempo
Kempo
4TaY|RaMRod

PostSubject: Re: Call of the Dead Easter Egg   Call of the Dead Easter Egg Icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2011 12:14 pm

Let's shoot for tomorrow then.. Maybe I'll get on the Sexbox some tonight.
Back to top Go down
Fty|lookin4luv
Weak...
Weak...
Fty|lookin4luv

Clan Rank : Fty Board Member & PS3 Regiment Leader

PostSubject: Re: Call of the Dead Easter Egg   Call of the Dead Easter Egg Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2011 5:30 am

well it would be cool if you could save, after every 10 rounds, but of course, if you could save everyone would have it lvl 250 by now...

Back to top Go down
4TaY|RaMRod
Kempo
Kempo
4TaY|RaMRod

PostSubject: Re: Call of the Dead Easter Egg   Call of the Dead Easter Egg Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2011 6:43 am

I thought of the save feature too.. However they would need to make it as a feature when you can only access the save one time or something like that..

EASTER EGG TONIGHT Heavey?? Be there or be square.. I would like to start around 7:30 - 8:00 est.

Darrel wants in.. Lookin?? you wanna get some chevos tonight?? we got one free spot.
Back to top Go down
[4TaY]Heavey
King Of Spam
King Of Spam
[4TaY]Heavey

PostSubject: Re: Call of the Dead Easter Egg   Call of the Dead Easter Egg Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2011 11:44 am

730 sounds good. I'll make sure the mic is charged! And yeah we need 4 guys. Someones gotta keep George occupied!
Back to top Go down
4TaY|RaMRod
Kempo
Kempo
4TaY|RaMRod

PostSubject: Re: Call of the Dead Easter Egg   Call of the Dead Easter Egg Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2011 12:59 pm

It's actually really a 2 person map in my opinion. If your going for levels. But for what were doing the more the merrier. I'm sure we will have another willing individual if L4L won't play.

oh and prepare to NOT to get the vr-11 when we actually want it...
Back to top Go down
[4TaY]Heavey
King Of Spam
King Of Spam
[4TaY]Heavey

PostSubject: Re: Call of the Dead Easter Egg   Call of the Dead Easter Egg Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2011 2:41 pm

I can get CONTACT. He knows the easter egg inside out and the only thing we never got were the necessary guns. He's pretty damn good at the glitch.
Back to top Go down
4TaY|RaMRod
Kempo
Kempo
4TaY|RaMRod

PostSubject: Re: Call of the Dead Easter Egg   Call of the Dead Easter Egg Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2011 4:08 pm

I'll be there.
Back to top Go down
[4TaY]Heavey
King Of Spam
King Of Spam
[4TaY]Heavey

PostSubject: Re: Call of the Dead Easter Egg   Call of the Dead Easter Egg Icon_minitimeFri Jul 01, 2011 4:13 am

Rape. Finally did it ha.
Back to top Go down
4TaY|RaMRod
Kempo
Kempo
4TaY|RaMRod

PostSubject: Re: Call of the Dead Easter Egg   Call of the Dead Easter Egg Icon_minitimeFri Jul 01, 2011 5:42 am

Took 40 mins?? First 2 hits from the box Dollies for Rammie.. VR-11 for Heavey... 2EZ
Back to top Go down
[4TaY]Heavey
King Of Spam
King Of Spam
[4TaY]Heavey

PostSubject: Re: Call of the Dead Easter Egg   Call of the Dead Easter Egg Icon_minitimeSat Jul 02, 2011 4:20 am

Very lucky I'd say.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Call of the Dead Easter Egg   Call of the Dead Easter Egg Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Call of the Dead Easter Egg
Page 1 of 1