The Fortay
Welcome To The Fortay, Please Log-In Below, Or If You're New Here, Set Up A New Account.
The Fortay
Welcome To The Fortay, Please Log-In Below, Or If You're New Here, Set Up A New Account.
The Fortay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Fortay Gaming Clan

HomeAmazon StorePortalGamebattlesLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome To The Fortay, Please Register With Our Forum, To Join Us.
PLEASE ADD ALL MEMBERS FROM THE FC LIST ON THE FORUM!!!
If You Want To Join The Fortay, Please Read Our Clan Rules, And Post An Application For A Tryout.
Please Bump Our Thread - http://forums.activision.com/viewtopic.php?f=58&t=5282&p=78276#p78276
Rules Of Fty: 1) No Cheating, 2) Enjoy Yourself, 3) Kill Weapon4H Repetitively
If You Haven't Already, Please Watch The Fortay Advertisement In The Left Side Bar.
Gamebattles: http://gamebattles.com/wii/call-of-duty-modern-warfare-reflex/team/the-fortay
Fty. The Fortay Of Gaming.
In Soviet Russia, road forks you
The Fortay’s Official Twitter Feed - TheFortayClan
Similar topics
    Fty GameBattles Teams

The Fortay Playlist

Battlefield 3 WITH GAMEPLAY

Go down 
    +7
    Fty|BloodyTears
    Fty|Topgun09
    Fty|Kempo10
    Fty|jtl94
    Fty|lookin4luv
    4TaY|Gnu
    [4TaY]Heavey
    11 posters
    Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
    AuthorMessage
    4TaY|fredd-vegas
    Legend Of Humanity In Training....
    4TaY|fredd-vegas

Clan Rank : Senior Member

Battlefield 3 WITH GAMEPLAY - Page 4 Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3 WITH GAMEPLAY   Battlefield 3 WITH GAMEPLAY - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 30, 2011 4:03 pm

I downloaded the beta this morning and plan to get some in tonight, any other PS3'ers down for that tonight?
    Back to top Go down
    FTY!|Darkened
    King Of Spam
    King Of Spam
    FTY!|Darkened

Clan Rank : Administrating Assistant

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3 WITH GAMEPLAY   Battlefield 3 WITH GAMEPLAY - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 30, 2011 4:33 pm

I'm down, as long as I can get it to connect. Had issues early this morning when I first tried it.
    Back to top Go down
    Fty|Topgun09
    Fty|Topgun09

Clan Rank : XBOX 360 Regiment Leader

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3 WITH GAMEPLAY   Battlefield 3 WITH GAMEPLAY - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2011 2:45 pm

FTY!|Darkened wrote:
    So, I checked last night, and the DL was finally available. Unfortunately, the damn DL was over 1GB, so it took FORFREAKINEVER to finish. In fact, I don't even know what time it finished, as I had to get to sleep before it had even hit the 70% complete mark.

How long did it take you to DL TG?
    Don't Know, I set it up to download while I was at school but usually 1 GB take me about 1 hr or so

Fty|jtl94 wrote:
    (haven't read anything of the thread before this)

got the beta and played a good hour or two. quite fun, much much better than bad company 2, im actually interested in buying it, now.

pros: sniper scope actually zooms in, in bc2 it seemed like i was looking through an acog sight on cod, it didn't zoom much at all. just fun in general, don't mind dying or anything because there aren't any cheap killers that ive seen at least. can edit your classes ingame when you die, before spawning.

cons: depending on if you're attacking or defending, you get different choices for weapons. i dunno if that's how it'll be in game, but I don't like it much.
    It'll be like that because that how BF2(not BC2) was, I'm not of fan of it either but if they go with it make attachments shared at least.

P.S. Check out the Fortay BF Platoon page: http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/platoon/2826550451895108124/
    Back to top Go down
    http://URMUM.com
    Fty|Kempo10
    Weak...
    Weak...
    Fty|Kempo10

Clan Rank : Head Of The Fortay Board

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3 WITH GAMEPLAY   Battlefield 3 WITH GAMEPLAY - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2011 4:08 pm

Hmm... I "played" half an hour of the beta...

I have no idea what's going on, it's making no sense to me...

The accuracy, I'm finding much less reliable than black ops', and also the choices of weapon are a bit rubbish... They're all pretty much the same thing...

There are bugs like crazy, but it's a beta; so I'll let em off there; but I've got no idea what's going on still...

Idk who to shoot at, because everybody looks the same, unless you hold your reticle up to a guy for about 15 seconds, to see a blue or red colour, by which time you've already been butt fucked;

and worst of all - no killcam, so I'm even more lost as to what I'm doing wrong...

I badly need somebody to help me out, because I'm not happy with this atm... \ .....
    Back to top Go down
    http://www.joinfty.com
    Fty|Topgun09
    Fty|Topgun09

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3 WITH GAMEPLAY   Battlefield 3 WITH GAMEPLAY - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2011 4:33 pm

First things first: Forget everything COD has taught you, it's nearly useless in BF

2nd refer to attached video

3rd Remember you can spot using the Select button, and do it often

4th Use your kit to the full extent - If you're a engineer blast peeps with an RPG while your team plants, Assault heal and revive like mad, support plop down your bipod in and defend area while resupplying teammates, recon - place the mobile spawn in a spot on map and provide suppressing fire while also spotting enemies

5th Remember RPGs, tanks, and sniper rounds are affected by gravity

6th Defend, Defend, Defend or Attack, Attack, Attack - play the objective but don't go rushing in blindly remember clear out a sector and move on.
    there's more but check out the video for them.

Oh remember BF thanks time to adjust to just give it time, I hated the BC2 beta but I learned what I was doing wrong and adjusted and now I freaking love it to death. I could show you around if you need also as long as the squads start working.

Last edited by Fty|Topgun09 on Mon Oct 03, 2011 7:52 am; edited 1 time in total
    Back to top Go down
    Fty|Kempo10
    Weak...
    Weak...
    Fty|Kempo10

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3 WITH GAMEPLAY   Battlefield 3 WITH GAMEPLAY - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2011 5:16 pm

ooh eck...

too much information....

too little brain capacity....

ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

What An Idiot...
    Back to top Go down
    Fty|Topgun09
    Fty|Topgun09

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3 WITH GAMEPLAY   Battlefield 3 WITH GAMEPLAY - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2011 5:25 pm

What An Idiot... rofl anhero then what an idiot. Anyway, pick up that intel again and jam it in there if you have to soldier.
    Back to top Go down
    Fty|Kempo10
    Weak...
    Weak...
    Fty|Kempo10

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3 WITH GAMEPLAY   Battlefield 3 WITH GAMEPLAY - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2011 5:31 pm

right... I've watched that 3 times now...

Now quit my bitching, and go play battlefield 3....

AND DON'T FORGET TO SPOT!!!....

Wish me luck.... eek
    Back to top Go down
    [4TaY]Heavey
    King Of Spam
    King Of Spam
    [4TaY]Heavey

Clan Rank : Clan Member

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3 WITH GAMEPLAY   Battlefield 3 WITH GAMEPLAY - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2011 8:56 am

Going to take a lot of getting used to!!!!!!!!
    Back to top Go down
    Fty|Kempo10
    Weak...
    Weak...
    Fty|Kempo10

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3 WITH GAMEPLAY   Battlefield 3 WITH GAMEPLAY - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2011 11:31 am

Right... so transition from CoD noob, to BF beast is well and truely underway...

I'm now slightly above average at this game, now that I know what I'm doing; and I'm really enjoying it... Smile

ONLY quarrel with it; WHY DOES IT MAKE MY FULLY AUTO AK, SEMI AUTO AFTER A KILL!?!?!?! \
    Back to top Go down
    4TaY|Gnu
    Kempo Again....
    Kempo Again....
    4TaY|Gnu

Clan Rank : Senior Member & Forum Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3 WITH GAMEPLAY   Battlefield 3 WITH GAMEPLAY - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 5:57 am

hmm, I had that same query kempo.

But the spot feature doesnt seem to work, yeah there are visual bugs all over the place and the destruction is extremely superficial. I like this version of demolition though, buch better than in BO.

One problem I have - can anyone exit the game without pressing the "PS" button? int eh lobby there is no respnse to back obutton (circle or triangle), no response to start, nothing?
    Back to top Go down
    http://www.mixsinghmusic.co.uk
    4TaY|RaMRod
    Kempo
    Kempo
    4TaY|RaMRod

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3 WITH GAMEPLAY   Battlefield 3 WITH GAMEPLAY - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 6:28 am

Fty|Kempo10 wrote:
    Right... so transition from CoD noob, to BF beast is well and truely underway...

I'm now slightly above average at this game, now that I know what I'm doing; and I'm really enjoying it... Smile

ONLY quarrel with it; WHY DOES IT MAKE MY FULLY AUTO AK, SEMI AUTO AFTER A KILL!?!?!?! \

Pretty sure it is when you hit down on the direction pad kemp. It switchs from fully auto to semi auto. Like the first COD game.

Also great advice TG on forgeting about everything you learned on COD.. A much different game. I really loving it.
    Back to top Go down
    Fty|Topgun09
    Fty|Topgun09

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3 WITH GAMEPLAY   Battlefield 3 WITH GAMEPLAY - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 6:47 am

No BF game I had play to date you could exit during the lobby, yea it sucks but wait the 40 seconds and back out.
    Oh The problem with destruction is the map it would be stupid to collapse in parts of the subway, I'm hoping when we get a real BF style map the destruction should be everywhere. But remember this is a beta, this could reflect on the current game or the game from two weeks ago, depends how long they need to get one approved and setup for strains of online gaming.
    Back to top Go down
    4TaY|Gnu
    Kempo Again....
    Kempo Again....
    4TaY|Gnu

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3 WITH GAMEPLAY   Battlefield 3 WITH GAMEPLAY - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 7:51 am

TG - thats a fair and balanced answer. you will make a spokesperson yet!
    Back to top Go down
    Fty|Topgun09
    Fty|Topgun09

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3 WITH GAMEPLAY   Battlefield 3 WITH GAMEPLAY - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 8:07 am

a BF spokeperson for DICE, I love it. When can I start almighty DICE? Never, oh I'll just have to wait then. Neutral
    Back to top Go down
    FTY!|Darkened
    King Of Spam
    King Of Spam
    FTY!|Darkened

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3 WITH GAMEPLAY   Battlefield 3 WITH GAMEPLAY - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 8:31 am

Well, got some time in playing this weekend, and have some gripes.

I don't know if anyone else experienced this, but there were a number of times where the game seemed to lock up, and sit at the Loading... screen, until I hit the PS button and quit the game. Seemed to happen most often when I was actually starting to do well.

I also had the same issue with my full auto weapon switching to semi-auto, which caused me to be killed by some a'hole with a pistol!. And once had my weapon get switched for my knife, and could not figure out how to switch it back.

Anyone looking for building demo. I believe you can blow out the exterior walls of the buildings, once you exit the subway.
    Back to top Go down
    Fty|Topgun09
    Fty|Topgun09

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3 WITH GAMEPLAY   Battlefield 3 WITH GAMEPLAY - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 8:38 am

Yeah i got the LSD(Loading screen of doom) many times especially when trying to play with a squad. The semi issue is due to you accidentally pressing down on the d pad switch your gun from auto(three dots) to semi (one dot) but you can on a few guns go to burst fire mode(M416 and two dots).

Sincerely the Fortay's official BF Spokesperson,
    TG
    Back to top Go down
    4TaY|RaMRod
    Kempo
    Kempo
    4TaY|RaMRod

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3 WITH GAMEPLAY   Battlefield 3 WITH GAMEPLAY - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 1:06 pm

Thanks BF spokeperson... lol. I did get the LSD 2 times this weekend. Thought it was an issue on my end. Also we were only able to from partys of 2 and most time it split the party up anyways.. The graphics are badd ass.. Are there KS rewards??.. I'm a total BF noob.

It's also sweet how you can jump objects. also I love the going prone quick crawling..

In COD prone blows.. you crawl slower than snails..
    Back to top Go down
    Fty|Topgun09
    Fty|Topgun09

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3 WITH GAMEPLAY   Battlefield 3 WITH GAMEPLAY - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 1:23 pm

BF is a game of teamwork and objectives so no KS unfortunately but they are kinda already on the map such as jets (airstrike), Blackhawks (chopper gunner), and Apaches (Gunship). Plus you can also call in mortars in the support class and you always got Humvees and tanks at your disposal.

The graphics are Fantastic on this game and even better on PC

The only game that compares to it on consoles is Crysis 2 but the animations were clunky. I do have one complaint about Operation Metro though, no vehicles, at least give me an ATV for the attackers and I'll be happy.
    Back to top Go down
    Fty|Kempo10
    Weak...
    Weak...
    Fty|Kempo10

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3 WITH GAMEPLAY   Battlefield 3 WITH GAMEPLAY - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 2:07 pm

Dark wrote:
    there were a number of times where the game seemed to lock up, and sit at the Loading... screen

DON'T MENTION THE FUCKING LOADING SCREEN OF DOOM TO ME!!!! What An Idiot...

That thing is SO fricking annoying!!!! Sad

Yeah though; all my quarrels are sortaéd, except for the buggy-ness of the beta (but it's to be expected to be fair...)

So yeah....

October.... 25th?....

I'll see y'all out there! Wink Tank
    Back to top Go down
    4TaY|Gnu
    Kempo Again....
    Kempo Again....
    4TaY|Gnu

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3 WITH GAMEPLAY   Battlefield 3 WITH GAMEPLAY - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 5:04 am

4TaY|RaMRod wrote:
    Thanks BF spokeperson... lol.

It's also sweet how you can jump objects. also I love the going prone quick crawling..

In COD prone blows.. you crawl slower than snails..

Hey ram, totally agree. Are any of you around tonight for a game? I much prefer no killstreaks actually.

Darkned, on the PS3, to switch knife and back you press R2 in default config.
    Back to top Go down
    4TaY|RaMRod
    Kempo
    Kempo
    4TaY|RaMRod

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3 WITH GAMEPLAY   Battlefield 3 WITH GAMEPLAY - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 6:16 am

The knife in BF I can't get used to.. I still fluck that up everytime.

I have been a zombie whore lately.. This moon map has me addicted Need Sleep
    Back to top Go down
    FTY!|Darkened
    King Of Spam
    King Of Spam
    FTY!|Darkened

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3 WITH GAMEPLAY   Battlefield 3 WITH GAMEPLAY - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 9:01 am

I don't really like the button layouts. Would be nice if all the FPS's could come up with at least one default button layout, so that you don't have to learn a whole new layout when you start a new game. And whatever happened to being able to customize your button layouts? Perhaps that will be in the retail game version.

I have the same issue with SOCOM4's button layout, though I was just starting to get used to it.
    Back to top Go down
    Fty|Kempo10
    Weak...
    Weak...
    Fty|Kempo10

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3 WITH GAMEPLAY   Battlefield 3 WITH GAMEPLAY - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 11:56 am

There we go! Wink

Just whipped out my card, to buy the Limited Edition BF 3 from amazon, with release date delivery! dance!

I find it VERY odd, how the limited edition is cheaper than the normal one, EVEN WITH FIRST CLASS RELEASE DATE DELIVERY... scratch

But I'm not complaining! Smile

I get the game, a special edition case, and a free map pack (full of BF2 maps), I do believe Wink

So yeah....

A happy shopper is I! Smile
    Back to top Go down
    Fty|Topgun09
    Fty|Topgun09

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3 WITH GAMEPLAY   Battlefield 3 WITH GAMEPLAY - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 2:09 pm

Plus Kemp you get the Back to Karkand DLC, plus all the BF DLC for free just for Preordering.
    Back to top Go down
    Fty|Kempo10
    Weak...
    Weak...
    Fty|Kempo10

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3 WITH GAMEPLAY   Battlefield 3 WITH GAMEPLAY - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 3:10 pm

Thank you BF3 rep!

Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com