The Fortay
Welcome To The Fortay, Please Log-In Below, Or If You're New Here, Set Up A New Account.
The Fortay
Welcome To The Fortay, Please Log-In Below, Or If You're New Here, Set Up A New Account.
The Fortay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Fortay Gaming Clan

HomeAmazon StorePortalGamebattlesLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome To The Fortay, Please Register With Our Forum, To Join Us.
PLEASE ADD ALL MEMBERS FROM THE FC LIST ON THE FORUM!!!
If You Want To Join The Fortay, Please Read Our Clan Rules, And Post An Application For A Tryout.
Please Bump Our Thread - http://forums.activision.com/viewtopic.php?f=58&t=5282&p=78276#p78276
Rules Of Fty: 1) No Cheating, 2) Enjoy Yourself, 3) Kill Weapon4H Repetitively
If You Haven't Already, Please Watch The Fortay Advertisement In The Left Side Bar.
Gamebattles: http://gamebattles.com/wii/call-of-duty-modern-warfare-reflex/team/the-fortay
Fty. The Fortay Of Gaming.
In Soviet Russia, road forks you
The Fortay’s Official Twitter Feed - TheFortayClan
Fty GameBattles Teams

The Fortay Playlist

Fun times with 4TaY meambers

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
doghay
You Suck
You Suck
doghay

Clan Rank : Clan Member

Fun times with 4TaY meambers Empty
PostSubject: Fun times with 4TaY meambers   Fun times with 4TaY meambers Icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 4:50 pm

Just played my first match with 4TaY and i really injoyed it so i thought why don't i see every one elses fun times. So pretty much just tell me a fun experience or chat you had with some of the 4TaY clan.. Proud to be by your side in battle..
Back to top Go down
4TaY|Gnu
Kempo Again....
Kempo Again....
4TaY|Gnu

Clan Rank : Senior Member & Forum Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Fun times with 4TaY meambers   Fun times with 4TaY meambers Icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 5:05 pm

Oh dog...so many to choose from. Wait til you see Lookins response...
Back to top Go down
http://www.mixsinghmusic.co.uk
VeggieManny
S-Sol--Soldie--- Damn......I would.....
S-Sol--Soldie--- Damn......I would.....
VeggieManny

Clan Rank : Clan Member

PostSubject: Re: Fun times with 4TaY meambers   Fun times with 4TaY meambers Icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 5:44 pm

lol all the times i join into drafted's ctf matches and hear him raging off in the background or the time that we played another clan who ensured us to lose and we came out on top with a double handicap (fred posted this story somewhere else called glory stories)
Back to top Go down
Fty|lookin4luv
Weak...
Weak...
Fty|lookin4luv

Clan Rank : Fty Board Member & PS3 Regiment Leader

PostSubject: Re: Fun times with 4TaY meambers   Fun times with 4TaY meambers Icon_minitimeFri Feb 25, 2011 5:11 am

ROFL..good ta see ya Dog, ya, we have a LOT of fun online...and we even lose a few (mostly my fault)...

the most fun is when other clans come in to a game ready to kik ass, then they notice the ENTIRE other team has 4Tay, and they make up some lame excuse to leave eek

And i have been having a LOT of fun on Groundwar meeting all of Gnu's Brit recruits...

However GW lag just sucks, we gonna have to switch to privite matches, most days we have more than 9 4Tay that want to play..lol

welcome to the fun, and take a look around, we have (almost) as much fun here!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fun times with 4TaY meambers   Fun times with 4TaY meambers Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fun times with 4TaY meambers
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Fortay :: Off-Topic Stuff :: Gaming :: FPS :: CoD :: Black Ops-
Jump to:  
The Fortay Chatbox (Click Here To Open/Close)
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com