The Fortay
Welcome To The Fortay, Please Log-In Below, Or If You're New Here, Set Up A New Account.
The Fortay
Welcome To The Fortay, Please Log-In Below, Or If You're New Here, Set Up A New Account.
The Fortay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Fortay Gaming Clan

HomeAmazon StorePortalGamebattlesLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome To The Fortay, Please Register With Our Forum, To Join Us.
PLEASE ADD ALL MEMBERS FROM THE FC LIST ON THE FORUM!!!
If You Want To Join The Fortay, Please Read Our Clan Rules, And Post An Application For A Tryout.
Please Bump Our Thread - http://forums.activision.com/viewtopic.php?f=58&t=5282&p=78276#p78276
Rules Of Fty: 1) No Cheating, 2) Enjoy Yourself, 3) Kill Weapon4H Repetitively
If You Haven't Already, Please Watch The Fortay Advertisement In The Left Side Bar.
Gamebattles: http://gamebattles.com/wii/call-of-duty-modern-warfare-reflex/team/the-fortay
Fty. The Fortay Of Gaming.
In Soviet Russia, road forks you
The Fortay’s Official Twitter Feed - TheFortayClan
Fty GameBattles Teams

The Fortay Playlist

Assassin's Creed

Go down 
+3
FTY!|Darkened
Fty|lookin4luv
Fty|jtl94
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Fty|jtl94
The Fuck?!?!..... I Don't Sing For No-One Motherfucker...
Fty|jtl94

Clan Rank : Fty Board Member & XBOX 360 Regiment Leader

Assassin's Creed Empty
PostSubject: Assassin's Creed   Assassin's Creed Icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 6:30 am

so i got an email the other day with Game Stop's weekly deals and one was (pre owned) Assassin's Creed 1 and 2 for $10 and $20 dollars respectively. so thursday i went and got them Very Happy sadly 2 was actually $25 but ya know, oh well.

so ive been playing it a lot, thus me not being around.

im going to go through the story of the first and then do all the side mission things and then play the second, maybe ill come back later to get the flags and templars and such.

im at the part where you go to talk to the burea guy in Acre, Jerusalem or Damascus and then do stuff, i finished Acre, but have to find the view points in the other two places so i can find the objectives on the map. but the whole "error- memory not avaliable at this time" thing is at the borders. annoying as heck. i thought it would be you acutally being the assassin guy, not his however many times great grandson in a machine thing. kinda lame. but still fun. in the new GameInformer they have an article about Brotherhood and it said that Desmond and them play a more important role in the story and in this game they talk about Desmond not being an assassin anymore. moder day sniper assasssin mission?! we can only hope...

alrighty then, discuss.
Back to top Go down
Fty|lookin4luv
Weak...
Weak...
Fty|lookin4luv

Clan Rank : Fty Board Member & PS3 Regiment Leader

Assassin's Creed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed   Assassin's Creed Icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 6:33 am

ROFL...

well i know about 5 members that have it for the ps3, but i, however am not one of them. the memory issue sounds like a full HDD, delete some demos....

thats why i dont "get into" story lines...i play the levels, complete the goals...but i never realy follow the story...(LAME ENDINGS)

even in games like cod, nip sed BFBC had a better story line...and i was like really? the story? i would understand if the said the levels were more fun...mehhhh

anyway, thats why my wife like FF series, because she has followed the actual story behind all the FF games, she even waited in line to see the movie, back in the day...

but me...the story line pops up in FF or COd im like..fast forward to the ACTION...i GET MAD when the game forces me to watch the story part, before the level begins, there should be a skip option on all of em...AND some games make you watch the story part, every time you die and restart a level...UGHHHH thats the worst...

well i know this wasnt what u were hoping for JT, but like i sed, i dont have the game...expect to see sum other posts once ps3 members notice the thread...
Back to top Go down
Fty|jtl94
Fty|jtl94

Assassin's Creed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed   Assassin's Creed Icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 12:33 pm

haha its fine lookin, a reply is a reply.

yeah, im a story kinda person, and cod did kinda have a weak story, one level youre one guy and the next another and so on. and then guys die and you have a new player? like really? its annoys me. oh well.

i mean i can play a game if it doesnt have a good story as long as its fun. its gotta be fun to play but a good story is a wonderful bonus (gta, mafia, etc.) but a game shouldnt just be a good story.

and i think you should be able to skip cutscenes too. especailly if you already beat the mission before.
Back to top Go down
Fty|lookin4luv
Weak...
Weak...
Fty|lookin4luv

Assassin's Creed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed   Assassin's Creed Icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2010 3:03 pm

ya, it just seems like since the beginning of FPS and GTA type games, that the story was BENT to fit the missions and challanges the programers created...

like GTA vice city...the programmers made a neat lil remote control helicopter program, now the writer gotta figure out how this tuff, asskikin mobster ends up flying remote control copters....not that that wasnt a kik ass level to play...but it made no sense, like most of vice city...oh well, great game!

MY OTHER PROB with cut scenes (as u properlry call them) is when they use them in commercials for the game...HOW many 60 sec commercials have you seen that NEVER actually show ANY game play....there was one a few years back, they said "our commercial will show only gameplay, no trailers or cut scenes" i shoulda bought that game outta respect alone....

Rant concluded..lookin powering down

Back to top Go down
FTY!|Darkened
King Of Spam
King Of Spam
FTY!|Darkened

Clan Rank : Administrating Assistant

Assassin's Creed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed   Assassin's Creed Icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2010 3:10 pm

JTL - I haven't played the first AC yet. I jumped right in a started with AC2. The story line is pretty cool, even though it can bounce around at times.

I really like the free roaming, and being able to take side "missions" to fill the time. Though I usually just pick pocket everyone and use the coins to distract guards so I can kill them.

I haven't finished it yet, but I think Gnu or Joker have.

On a side note. I've got AC Brotherhood on Pre-Order. Looking forward to geetting that one, even though I haven't completed the 2nd one yet.
Back to top Go down
Fty|jtl94
Fty|jtl94

Assassin's Creed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed   Assassin's Creed Icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2010 5:38 pm

rofl lookin, i know what you mean.

yeah in the first one you dont get money. at least i havent yet...

the story does really jump, im all "yay that was fun, lets kill some more people" then all of a sudden im waking up again or whatever. kinda annoying...

i dont know how good a plan it was for you to get the second before the first, if you plan on playing the first that is, because from what i hear the second's control scheme and such is much better, so itd be that much harder to work with the first game's. just a thought.

i plan on getting brotherhood sometime, probably not until Christmas or later, depending on $$
Back to top Go down
Fty|Topgun09
Legend Of Humanity In Training....
Fty|Topgun09

Clan Rank : XBOX 360 Regiment Leader

Assassin's Creed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed   Assassin's Creed Icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2010 10:38 pm

I own ac1 and plan on get 2 and bh this christmas season. But ac is so fun but replaying it for achievements is boring trust me. But getting in random fight with huge groups of guards is fun. I hated the blocked off parts because I though you could explore everything but nope it takes awhile to do that.
Back to top Go down
http://URMUM.com
Fty|lookin4luv
Weak...
Weak...
Fty|lookin4luv

Assassin's Creed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed   Assassin's Creed Icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2010 8:24 am

lil off topic, but along TG's line, im trying to get all the Intel items in COD MW2, anyone have a guide/map site they recommend for this kinda info? (im playing on pussy mode, and i STILL cant find em all)

i like UHS.com for a lot of cpu games, but i havent checked on COD games...

any advice?

Back to top Go down
FTY!|Darkened
King Of Spam
King Of Spam
FTY!|Darkened

Assassin's Creed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed   Assassin's Creed Icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2010 8:35 am

JTL - Yeah, having money is pretty cool. You can hire people to assist you in completing missions. You can also purchase dye your clothes. Not really sure what the purpose of this is yet, but I guess it could be useful.

Not really planning on getting AC1 anytime soon, unless I catch it on sale somewhere for real cheap.

TG - I totally agree with you on the blocked off parts of the map. I'm still working on opening up the rest of Venice, and it's friggin annoying. I think I have to complete a few more missions before the remaining section is opened up.
Back to top Go down
Fty|jtl94
Fty|jtl94

Assassin's Creed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed   Assassin's Creed Icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2010 3:51 pm

tg- yeah, i like the fighting and everything, though not a big fan of the guards catching me ALL THE TIME! the guards shouldnt be able to climb up all the buildings and such that you do, granted they do it more slowly, but unless there is a ladder around they shouldnt be able to do all the same stuff.

lookin- whenever i need guides i use ign.com not always the clearest directions, but they have pictures to help. havent tried it for mw2 but im sure its better than the mafia 2 one, it has to be, my 13 year old sister who hates video games, outside free roaming gta, could write a better guide, withOUT playing mafia 2.

dark- it was $10 pre-owned last week at Game Stop, might still be that cheap. the dye is probably to get guards off your back or camo maybe?
Back to top Go down
FTY!|Darkened
King Of Spam
King Of Spam
FTY!|Darkened

Assassin's Creed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed   Assassin's Creed Icon_minitimeWed Oct 27, 2010 8:38 am

Could be. I'll have to try dying my clothes one of these times when my Wanted level is up.

There's a trophy for dying your clothes Ebony and Ivory. I need to try and remember which city I have to do that in. Would be cool if you could mix and match dyes, so make camo!
Back to top Go down
Fty|jtl94
Fty|jtl94

Assassin's Creed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed   Assassin's Creed Icon_minitimeWed Oct 27, 2010 1:32 pm

yay! the makers of AC trying to do their little part to stop racism. ahaha.

yeah, but how often are you in the woods or somewhere that camo would be useful? id rather have matte black.
Back to top Go down
FTY!|Darkened
King Of Spam
King Of Spam
FTY!|Darkened

Assassin's Creed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed   Assassin's Creed Icon_minitimeThu Oct 28, 2010 10:41 am

matte black would be awesome!

I wasn't thinking of woodlands camo, more like urban or rural. Something with a stone and wood look.Maybe even a little tile and dirt tossed in for good measure. Smile
Back to top Go down
Fty|jtl94
Fty|jtl94

Assassin's Creed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed   Assassin's Creed Icon_minitimeThu Oct 28, 2010 4:04 pm

yeah that makes more sense lol. but down here in the south when someone throws the word camo around they mean woodlands, so its always just the first thing to come in mind. stone or wood would look good, change it up depending on where the mission takes place would be cool. is there weather in the second one? you would have a darker one for rain and then a white one for snow and so on.

also, have you gone into water yet? does he die? or did he learn to swim between the games?

i know that historically Europeans didnt learn to swim in this time period because they just didnt. but you'd think that that would be a hindrance for an assassin. but itd also be a great way to escape. i mean you got guys chasing you and youre the only one that can swim, find a canal without a bridge nearby and leave them on the other side. or swim into a villa and kill the target and swim out. it would just have so many advantages. hard to swim with swords and stuff i guess. but still itd be worth it to try.
Back to top Go down
Fty|lookin4luv
Weak...
Weak...
Fty|lookin4luv

Assassin's Creed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed   Assassin's Creed Icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2010 7:34 am

saw the tv ad, for new AC looks pretty bad ass..but what is up with the unlock for preorder at gamestop...?

i mean you could unlock him through normal game play right?

they are just giving you a code to unlock him instantly?

that joker guy looks pretty badass

Back to top Go down
Fty|jtl94
Fty|jtl94

Assassin's Creed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed   Assassin's Creed Icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2010 1:03 pm

i dunno if you can unlock him at all, not really sure. but yeah if you can unlock him at all thats how it'd be. like in waw if you preordered it you got the last rifle instantly (did it stay that way after prestigeing? always wondered that but never asked.)

and yes the new one does look pretty ba. i cant wait you point at someone and then watch some random person run up and kill them. sweetness, i mean imagine actually having the power to do that! itd be much less fun because itd be real murder, but still.
Back to top Go down
Fty|jtl94
Fty|jtl94

Assassin's Creed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed   Assassin's Creed Icon_minitimeSun Oct 31, 2010 3:46 pm

beat AC one today! woot.

now time for the second, lets hope i can beat it before BO comes out ahaha.
Back to top Go down
FTY!|Darkened
King Of Spam
King Of Spam
FTY!|Darkened

Assassin's Creed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed   Assassin's Creed Icon_minitimeMon Nov 01, 2010 9:27 am

Usually when I hear camo, I think of the green woodsy camo too. I don't know if AC has this, but in AC2, the assassin can blend in with crowds, to move undetected past guards.

Yes, he learned to swim in the second one. There are actually a few missions where your target is on a boat. I suppose you could use a Gondola to get out to the boat, but that would defeat the element of surprise. Guards and other characters can't swim, at least not that I have seen yet. That certainly aids in get aways where there is water present.
Back to top Go down
Fty|jtl94
Fty|jtl94

Assassin's Creed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed   Assassin's Creed Icon_minitimeMon Nov 01, 2010 4:50 pm

yeah it is in the first one, but only with scholars and it isnt so hard! i started it this afternoon, got to the villa part and have the day off tomorrow so i expect to play it more. in the first one you just hold A and rather than pickpocketing and walking faster you "blend" by holding your hands up in a prayer like stance and bowing your head, again in a prayer like stance and then walk around. you can find scholars and use this and you just walk along, no longer having to press anything just watch until you get where you want to go. i dont really like the blend in the second one too much, maybe itll get better/easier as i go along.

yeah i saw on ign that you can swim, made me super duper happy! haha the control scheme is a lot better. more than 3 weapons + just fists and you can actually fight with the hidden blade rather than just using it to assassinate. i also enjoy throwing money everywhere.

have you noticed how easy some of the accomplishments are? you get the first one for being born as eizo (sp?) and then another for escaping the building, following someone and then fighting liek three un-armed guards who must have been drunk or something. but hey an accomplishment is an accomplishmet eh?
Back to top Go down
FTY!|Darkened
King Of Spam
King Of Spam
FTY!|Darkened

Assassin's Creed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed   Assassin's Creed Icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2010 10:18 am

Yeah, a few of the accomplishments are super easy. Some are turning out to be a bit more complicated. Like blinding 4 guards with dirt/dust. I can't see to get 4 of them to be in front of me at the same time, while having time to load up on dirt/dust to blind them. Stupid guards! Can't they just stand around looking stupid long enough for me to get the achievement!

I like diving from high altitudes into the water. As a prank, they should have coded the guards or citizens nearby to hold up score cards on your dive! Or at least comment amongst themselves on how good/bad the dive was.
Back to top Go down
Fty|jtl94
Fty|jtl94

Assassin's Creed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed   Assassin's Creed Icon_minitimeWed Nov 03, 2010 4:26 pm

well all the dives are the same... more points for higher jump?

yeah i saw the one about dust... i dont even know how to throw dust, my guess would be try going up to where four guards are stationed and try with them not chasing after you trying to cut you up.

how far are you?

before my memory was deleted i was somewhere after the part when you wake up and are Desmond again and then had the dream and then went back into "Baby", still in Vinice, although idk if there are even any other places... ive heard of four places... Flourence, the Villa's place, Tuscany (i think thats what it was called when you first get to the Villa and go to kill the templar kid you fought at the start) and Vinice... i dunno though...
Back to top Go down
FTY!|Darkened
King Of Spam
King Of Spam
FTY!|Darkened

Assassin's Creed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed   Assassin's Creed Icon_minitimeWed Nov 03, 2010 5:06 pm

Not sure where I am in the game, but I'm probably about 1/2 way through it. I've been to all 4 cities, and have most of Venice unlocked. I think I have to complete some more missions before I can get the rest unlocked, though. I've been to every lookout and still there is a good section of it still fogged out. I've still got 2 or 3 tomb's to discover, but I'm mostly just running around the maps like an idiot getting into fights with the guards.

Once you get to Monte(whatever it is) you can start learning new skills, like throwing dust and disarming (for unarmed combat). You can also start earning money at the Villa, and the amount you collect increases with improvements. I've got all the buildings renovated and all Artwork, maps and armor/weapons (the onces I have unlocked so far) purchased.

I tried standing in front of the guards and tossing dust, but you can only throw dust once you are engaged in combat. And once I instigated a fight, I couldn't get four guards in front of me at the same time. I'm gonna work on this one and the other guard achievements the next time I play. The killing 10 guards without getting hit may be tricky, but I have a couple of ideas for that one.
Back to top Go down
Fty|jtl94
Fty|jtl94

Assassin's Creed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed   Assassin's Creed Icon_minitimeThu Nov 04, 2010 2:53 pm

yeah i had learned some new skills, like the climbing via jumping and grabbing the higher ledges and got to renovate the villa some and had disarming, which i always used on brutes, not i cant do it anymore so im in trouble if i see any brutes... i had 4 of the tombs done, everytime i saw one i did it... i had the front two on the left side and the middle one on the right, but never got around to putting the 4th one back so idk which one it was... maybe try getting cornered to get the dust... so none can hurt you from behind ya know.... as for the ten without getting hit it shouldnt be too hard, just counterkill rather than going on the offensive, is it ten in a single fight or can you get unwanted and keep the streak going?
Back to top Go down
Fty|jtl94
Fty|jtl94

Assassin's Creed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed   Assassin's Creed Icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 6:43 am

i finally beat the game! got Altaier's armor and completely renovated the villa. just working on getting like three last swords. i love the pistol, though it is pretty cheap. i had to use it on the last level because i somehow left without thinking to stock up on medicine. so i killed all the normal guys and then climbed up and just shot the brutes lol. i dont like how you cant kill anyone you want after beating the game. thats how the first one worked. im now going to work on getting money for the weapons and finding the feathers so i can get the final cape. i might get the DLC sometime.
Back to top Go down
Fty|Topgun09
Fty|Topgun09

Assassin's Creed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed   Assassin's Creed Icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 6:59 pm

I wish I had ass creed 2 so I could get ass creed brotherhood. Man Altair is an total ass so is Ezio. Smile
Back to top Go down
Fty|jtl94
Fty|jtl94

Assassin's Creed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed   Assassin's Creed Icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 5:54 am

i think tg likes to say the word ass... and did you mean that Altair and Ezio are total bad asses?
id let you borrow my AC2 but itd be kinda hard to do...
looking at your aspiration to become a pro prostitute im not sure your "ass creed 2" is the same game as mine though...
Back to top Go down
Fty|lookin4luv
Weak...
Weak...
Fty|lookin4luv

Assassin's Creed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed   Assassin's Creed Icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 11:44 am

well i gotta say...

the new AC looks pretty bad ass...

it may be under my tree this year...

THEN il finally understand what the fluk u guys are talkin bout... confused
Back to top Go down
Fty|jtl94
Fty|jtl94

Assassin's Creed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed   Assassin's Creed Icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 1:23 pm

but we're talking about the first two... so you still wont understand this... but i would recommend you played them in order... you'll be way confused if you dont start at the beginning of the story. theyre only $35 total at GameStop these days.
Back to top Go down
Fty|Topgun09
Fty|Topgun09

Assassin's Creed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed   Assassin's Creed Icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 1:41 pm

Assassin has ass in it twice so shorten to ass or asssin. But now you mention it ass creed 2 sounds interesting
Back to top Go down
Fty|jtl94
Fty|jtl94

Assassin's Creed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed   Assassin's Creed Icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 7:52 am

what would an ass creed be though?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Assassin's Creed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed   Assassin's Creed Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Assassin's Creed
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Fortay :: Off-Topic Stuff :: Gaming :: Other-
Jump to:  
The Fortay Chatbox (Click Here To Open/Close)
Free forum | Video games | Game Platforms | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com