The Fortay
Welcome To The Fortay, Please Log-In Below, Or If You're New Here, Set Up A New Account.
The Fortay
Welcome To The Fortay, Please Log-In Below, Or If You're New Here, Set Up A New Account.
The Fortay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Fortay Gaming Clan

HomeAmazon StorePortalGamebattlesLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome To The Fortay, Please Register With Our Forum, To Join Us.
PLEASE ADD ALL MEMBERS FROM THE FC LIST ON THE FORUM!!!
If You Want To Join The Fortay, Please Read Our Clan Rules, And Post An Application For A Tryout.
Please Bump Our Thread - http://forums.activision.com/viewtopic.php?f=58&t=5282&p=78276#p78276
Rules Of Fty: 1) No Cheating, 2) Enjoy Yourself, 3) Kill Weapon4H Repetitively
If You Haven't Already, Please Watch The Fortay Advertisement In The Left Side Bar.
Gamebattles: http://gamebattles.com/wii/call-of-duty-modern-warfare-reflex/team/the-fortay
Fty. The Fortay Of Gaming.
In Soviet Russia, road forks you
The Fortay’s Official Twitter Feed - TheFortayClan
Similar topics
Fty GameBattles Teams

The Fortay Playlist

Any one have bad company 2

Go down 
+8
WEAPON_T-Y
FTY!|Darkened
4TaY|Gnu
Fty|Volke911
Fty|Kempo10
4TaY|fredd-vegas
Fty|lookin4luv
wildstajan
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
wildstajan
Nothing Special
Nothing Special
wildstajan

Clan Rank : Clan Member

Any one have bad company 2 Empty
PostSubject: Any one have bad company 2   Any one have bad company 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 8:21 pm

Hey guys trying to get some people play some bc2 with me and if we have enough people we might even to be able to start a gb team. If any one is getting bored of cod I recomend getting bc2. U get to blow up buildings and I no that makes any one feel happy. If any one is inerrsted in leading a clan on bc2 just let me
Back to top Go down
wildstajan
Nothing Special
Nothing Special
wildstajan

PostSubject: Re: Any one have bad company 2   Any one have bad company 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 8:27 pm

Shit srry Im typing on my iPod so I might have a lot of mistakes in my writing because it's a little difficult to type some times.
Back to top Go down
Fty|lookin4luv
Weak...
Weak...
Fty|lookin4luv

Clan Rank : Fty Board Member & PS3 Regiment Leader

PostSubject: Re: Any one have bad company 2   Any one have bad company 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 6:34 am

its all good wild...i make more mistakes than that on my keyboard...

it sounds like a great idea wild..i dont have it, but i may be getting it used sometime

i have started discussion about expansion of FTY to other FPS and non FPS games....

this may take a liitle time, but i hope it is an idea that will grow our membership, and keep our current players challanged..

Back to top Go down
4TaY|fredd-vegas
Legend Of Humanity In Training....
4TaY|fredd-vegas

Clan Rank : Senior Member

PostSubject: Re: Any one have bad company 2   Any one have bad company 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 11:46 am

I haz teh BC2
Back to top Go down
Fty|Kempo10
Weak...
Weak...
Fty|Kempo10

Clan Rank : Head Of The Fortay Board

PostSubject: Re: Any one have bad company 2   Any one have bad company 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 3:17 pm

if you're interested in creating a team, and are serious about playing it, and for this to be a long term thing, rather than just a one off; hit me up a PM or response, and I'll see how I can help you out, and get you started Wink

Thanks,
Kempo.
Back to top Go down
http://www.joinfty.com
Fty|Volke911
S-Sol--Soldie--- Damn......I would.....
Fty|Volke911

PostSubject: Re: Any one have bad company 2   Any one have bad company 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 5:11 pm

Hey man you can invite me any time, i usually don't play BC2 unless some else is. It's an amazing game if you have a good group of people but i have grown tired of playing it by myself
Back to top Go down
Fty|lookin4luv
Weak...
Weak...
Fty|lookin4luv

PostSubject: Re: Any one have bad company 2   Any one have bad company 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 6:49 am

i have suggest 4 possiable leaders of FTY BFBC sub clan to Kempo and the FTY Board for consideration.

if you are reading this thread, you prob have BFBC so please give me your thoughts on these 4 goofballs...

Joker
Cheese Nip
Volke
Wild

ya, i know, they are no "lookin", but whatcha gonna do?

jk, there wouldnt be much work, mostly rule inforcement and getting new BFBC players in with the FTY gang....anyone interrested?
Back to top Go down
Fty|lookin4luv
Weak...
Weak...
Fty|lookin4luv

PostSubject: Re: Any one have bad company 2   Any one have bad company 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 7:05 am

By the way, i didnt just take names from this thread...

The four members listed in the last post are:

Great Guys
Trusted Loyal FTY
Good Players

you have all shown that you have real class, both here with your posts, and online ingame. The integrity and loyality of those four member makes me proud to be in FTY, and give me the strength to return here, and work to keep this site alive...

really, if i was stuck here with just Ram, Shock, and Kempo...id be painting my house right now...ROFL jk...BUT seriously THANKS guys it is guys like YOU that make FTY a great place!
Back to top Go down
4TaY|fredd-vegas
4TaY|fredd-vegas

PostSubject: Re: Any one have bad company 2   Any one have bad company 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 9:08 am

Suspect Lookin are you coming on to us?

J/K. Thanks Lookin.
Back to top Go down
4TaY|Gnu
Kempo Again....
Kempo Again....
4TaY|Gnu

Clan Rank : Senior Member & Forum Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Any one have bad company 2   Any one have bad company 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 9:46 am

Fty|Cheese Nip wrote:
Suspect Lookin are you coming on to us?

I seriously think he is.

Plus, isn't BFBC just a COD rippoff? I dont get it scratch - I'm not even SLIGHTLY tempted by the demo or by what I've heard so far about it. Can anyone give me a low down of why I should be spending MORE money to get this as well as Black Ops, Assassins Creed Brotherhood and the new Need For Speed Hot Pursuit??
Back to top Go down
http://www.mixsinghmusic.co.uk
FTY!|Darkened
King Of Spam
King Of Spam
FTY!|Darkened

Clan Rank : Administrating Assistant

PostSubject: Re: Any one have bad company 2   Any one have bad company 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 11:09 am

It's similar to COD, but not the same.

The campaign is pretty cool. Much better than COD, IMO. And the interaction between the AI members of the team is pretty damn funny, too. I don't want to spoil the ending for anyone, but I was more than a little surprised by how it ended.

The on-line play is pretty good, though I don't quite understand their leveling up matrix?!? I've played a bit, and I think I'm still lvl1. The sniping is a bit more realistic that COD, meaning that you have to actually lead your targets, or aim above high on those long distance shots. I really like the maps, too. They provide something for everyone's tastes.

I think my only gripe is that you can't change the controls around to match COD. Oh, and I don't remember if you can customize classes like COD. Which is good and bad. That way you don't have some n00b running around as a sniper using his RPG or n00b t00b.
Back to top Go down
4TaY|fredd-vegas
4TaY|fredd-vegas

PostSubject: Re: Any one have bad company 2   Any one have bad company 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 12:27 pm

You use clases for online play. I use the engineer class and can fix tanks and such. its worth the price to just pay the story though. very funny at times.
Back to top Go down
Fty|lookin4luv
Weak...
Weak...
Fty|lookin4luv

PostSubject: Re: Any one have bad company 2   Any one have bad company 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 12:41 pm

well, my plan would be an ebay copy of the game, the only game im buying *new* in store will be my COD

but xmas time is a great time to buy used, so im gonna try to get BFBC and GTA4..im also looking for a good racing game, and a GOOD flight simulator...any suggestions?
Back to top Go down
Fty|Volke911
Fty|Volke911

PostSubject: Re: Any one have bad company 2   Any one have bad company 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 1:23 pm

Im pretty sure the Gran Turismo game is coming out soon, it looks very well made, but i guess we won't know until we play it
Back to top Go down
4TaY|fredd-vegas
4TaY|fredd-vegas

PostSubject: Re: Any one have bad company 2   Any one have bad company 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 1:26 pm

GT5 Is gonna be awsome there is a copy you can buy now but it is very limited, pretty much a teaser. It did look good though.
Back to top Go down
4TaY|Gnu
Kempo Again....
Kempo Again....
4TaY|Gnu

PostSubject: Re: Any one have bad company 2   Any one have bad company 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 2:14 pm

you can play gt5 prologue (i have that), but Im really enjoying DiRT2 (Colin McRea) and also GRID is awesome. Im not sure, but Hawx 2 looks like it has good flight stuff in it?
Back to top Go down
Fty|Kempo10
Weak...
Weak...
Fty|Kempo10

Clan Rank : Head Of The Fortay Board

PostSubject: Re: Any one have bad company 2   Any one have bad company 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 3:24 pm

no lookin; just no.

have you never heard of the January sales?!!??!

don't buy things at christmas for god's sakes!!!

things are always overpriced, and giftwrapped, and given to you buy an old paedophile with a beard, and dressing gown.

JANUARY IS BUYING TIME!!!!!
the prices are the lowest theyll be all year..... Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
http://www.joinfty.com
Fty|lookin4luv
Weak...
Weak...
Fty|lookin4luv

PostSubject: Re: Any one have bad company 2   Any one have bad company 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 23, 2010 6:05 am

i agree kempo! BUT im "paying the full Wack" as the Brittish say, for COD BO, il preorder if i can, but if not ill be in line pushing and shoving with the rest for my copy

what i meant, was that a lot of people are short on cash at xmas time, so they sell old games cheap on ebay, so they have money to by mommy some crappy present to thank her for the new games they got...

also alot of kids get $ for xmas, but not enough to get all the new games they want, so they sell their old for quick cash, thats why i shop in Dec, but Jan is also good...
Back to top Go down
Fty|lookin4luv
Weak...
Weak...
Fty|lookin4luv

PostSubject: Re: Any one have bad company 2   Any one have bad company 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 25, 2010 6:47 am

OK..im creating a BFBC GB thread...

im looking for players...and 1 GB leader, he will have to make the team (i can help) and do the GB challanges...

i think Fri or sat nite would be best..

Joker has done a GREAT job with the COD games battles, but i dont want to overwork him, im sure he would want to be on the team, but does someone else want to handle the GB account managment/leadership role here?

Back to top Go down
wildstajan
Nothing Special
Nothing Special
wildstajan

PostSubject: Re: Any one have bad company 2   Any one have bad company 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 7:23 pm

Srry haven't posted in a bit I've had hockey none stop this week 5 nights in row. Sign me up for the gb team lookin it will be great having fty on bc2. I might not be able to make all the matches but Friday is a great time for me.
Back to top Go down
WEAPON_T-Y
WEAPON_T-Y

Clan Rank : THE CLAN BEAST!!!!!!

PostSubject: Re: Any one have bad company 2   Any one have bad company 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 9:00 pm

im on bf a lot more then cod, tis a fun game lol, so yeah invite me sometime if you want to play man
Back to top Go down
WEAPON_T-Y
WEAPON_T-Y

PostSubject: Re: Any one have bad company 2   Any one have bad company 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 9:01 pm

and i agree with you dark, im fucking loving campaign so far, hags is hilarious lol
Back to top Go down
FTY!|Darkened
King Of Spam
King Of Spam
FTY!|Darkened

PostSubject: Re: Any one have bad company 2   Any one have bad company 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2010 9:03 am

Fty|Weapon wrote:
and i agree with you dark, im fucking loving campaign so far, hags is hilarious lol

How far are you through the campaign?
Back to top Go down
4TaY|Gnu
Kempo Again....
Kempo Again....
4TaY|Gnu

PostSubject: Re: Any one have bad company 2   Any one have bad company 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2010 5:37 am

I still dont get why people prefer it to COD yet...
Back to top Go down
FTY!|Darkened
King Of Spam
King Of Spam
FTY!|Darkened

PostSubject: Re: Any one have bad company 2   Any one have bad company 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2010 4:48 pm

I'm with you Gnu, at least as far as the multi-player is concerned.

I may have to give it another try, and maybe pick one of the other game modes.

Hey BFBC2 players, what multi-player modes are good? I think I was playing a version of TDM last time I played, but the maps seemed to be limited to just two or three.
Back to top Go down
4TaY|fredd-vegas
4TaY|fredd-vegas

PostSubject: Re: Any one have bad company 2   Any one have bad company 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 01, 2010 2:46 pm

I like COD more however it is nice to play BC so I dont burn myself out on COD
Back to top Go down
WEAPON_T-Y
WEAPON_T-Y

PostSubject: Re: Any one have bad company 2   Any one have bad company 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 1:56 am

conquest is my fav dark, but rush and tdm are fun too, i usually snipe in rush on hc, tdm is fun if you want no objectives other then kills and conquest is all about helicopters and capturing bases, basically like domination, fx and have a blast in that game mode, you need to play with us sometime, and im like 3/4 way through campaign i think
Back to top Go down
FTY!|Darkened
King Of Spam
King Of Spam
FTY!|Darkened

PostSubject: Re: Any one have bad company 2   Any one have bad company 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2010 10:58 am

Cheese - I hear ya there. I started playing Assassin's Creed II again, to keep from burning myself out on MW2.

Weapon - I'll have to hook up with you and Fx some night to play some BC2. Maybe I've bene playing the wrong mode or something.
Back to top Go down
VeggieManny
VeggieManny

PostSubject: Re: Any one have bad company 2   Any one have bad company 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2010 8:03 pm

i have bfbc2 and i used to play it all the time over COD i got pretty damn good at sniping and got a cross map running headshot once.. craziest kill i've seen=P now that im don bragging about how amazing i am... if anyone is ever playing and sees me online just send me a message and i would be more than happy to play some bc2 with anyone
Back to top Go down
Fty|xLethalzz
Nothing Special
Nothing Special
Fty|xLethalzz

PostSubject: Re: Any one have bad company 2   Any one have bad company 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 8:26 pm

Yea, I just got battlefield a few days ago and I think its sweet. Its a little less intense than Black Ops, which is good because you have to be smarter and more tactical with your teamplay. In Call of Duty, you just need to be able to shoot the guy first and you pretty much got the kill.

I'm only like level 5 and I mainly use Assault/Recon classes. However playing by myself with a bunch of randoms is pretty annoying, because battlefield heavily focuses on teamwork. So, if any of you want to play, I will usually be playing Battlefield from now on. If I'm not, shoot me a message or invite and 9 times out of 10, I will drop what I'm doing to go on Battlefield.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Any one have bad company 2   Any one have bad company 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Any one have bad company 2
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next