The Fortay
Welcome To The Fortay, Please Log-In Below, Or If You're New Here, Set Up A New Account.
The Fortay
Welcome To The Fortay, Please Log-In Below, Or If You're New Here, Set Up A New Account.
The Fortay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Fortay Gaming Clan

HomeAmazon StorePortalGamebattlesLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome To The Fortay, Please Register With Our Forum, To Join Us.
PLEASE ADD ALL MEMBERS FROM THE FC LIST ON THE FORUM!!!
If You Want To Join The Fortay, Please Read Our Clan Rules, And Post An Application For A Tryout.
Please Bump Our Thread - http://forums.activision.com/viewtopic.php?f=58&t=5282&p=78276#p78276
Rules Of Fty: 1) No Cheating, 2) Enjoy Yourself, 3) Kill Weapon4H Repetitively
If You Haven't Already, Please Watch The Fortay Advertisement In The Left Side Bar.
Gamebattles: http://gamebattles.com/wii/call-of-duty-modern-warfare-reflex/team/the-fortay
Fty. The Fortay Of Gaming.
In Soviet Russia, road forks you
The Fortay’s Official Twitter Feed - TheFortayClan
Fty GameBattles Teams

The Fortay Playlist

Domination 101

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
4TaY|fredd-vegas
Legend Of Humanity In Training....
4TaY|fredd-vegas

Clan Rank : Senior Member

Domination 101 Empty
PostSubject: Domination 101   Domination 101 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 4:38 pm

Feel free to add things in I forget or to correct me if you feel I am not right.

Spawn trapping is domination. Some people dont like to do this, but it is the easiest way to win.

For those out there that are saying how do I spawn trap? You dont, it takes a whole team, and coordination. I'll use terminal as my example. On Terminal you do not want to have A, you want B & C. If the other team only has A and you dont get directly on top of it they will spawn either in the little shop or behind it. Knowing this means you can have total control over them.

The best point to spawn trap changes with which map you are on. I do not know them all so please post up which one it is if you know. These pop into my head as easy ones.

Terminal- A
Karachi- C
Skidrow- B
Trailerpark- C
Strike- A
Highrise- A

Now if you find yourself on the wrong side of a spawn trap, all is not lost. The best thing then is for you to group up and make a concentrated push at one point. Where to push will be hard to determine, thats where you need one person to take control and coordinate. Its a pain in the ass but you can break it.

Thats all I can think of off the top of my head, hope it helps.

Last edited by Fty|Cheese Nip on Mon Sep 13, 2010 9:16 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
4TaY|RaMRod
Kempo
Kempo
4TaY|RaMRod

Clan Rank : Senior Member & Forum Moderator

Domination 101 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Domination 101   Domination 101 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 5:46 pm

I definatly started to understand what the term SPAWN TRAPPING ment when I was playing a ground war match a few weeks ago with a bucnh of FTY members.

We had the center base B and an outter Base A. The enemy had C which was where everone from the enemy team was spawning.. The entire team cam eflooding out the one side and Rammiie with his trusty RPD leved 5 enemy with on RPD clip.. Out came a few... Bang Bang Bang. I hid behind a barrel a few secs. popped back up and out came more.. No fail....

Spawntrapping definatly works and is something I have been trying to better understand for each map..

Thanks for the great tips Fredd
Back to top Go down
Fty|lookin4luv
Weak...
Weak...
Fty|lookin4luv

Clan Rank : Fty Board Member & PS3 Regiment Leader

Domination 101 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Domination 101   Domination 101 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 5:17 am

does this work as well in team tactical, as it does with 6 man dom, and GW?

any changes based on game type?

when we go in, we need to call a leader for each dom....preferably someone with a headset...

Back to top Go down
4TaY|RaMRod
Kempo
Kempo
4TaY|RaMRod

Clan Rank : Senior Member & Forum Moderator

Domination 101 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Domination 101   Domination 101 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 8:09 am

It will still work in TT... The 4 man teams make the gameplay a bit slower... Which works well for ole man RaM....
Back to top Go down
4TaY|fredd-vegas
4TaY|fredd-vegas

Clan Rank : Senior Member

Domination 101 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Domination 101   Domination 101 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 9:17 am

To me its a little harder to maintain in TT on some maps. But yes it does work.
Back to top Go down
FTY!|Darkened
King Of Spam
King Of Spam
FTY!|Darkened

Clan Rank : Administrating Assistant

Domination 101 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Domination 101   Domination 101 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 10:34 am

Holy shit does it suck to get stuck on the wrong end of this tactic!!

I was playing GW the other night and the other team had us pinned down at A on High Rise.

Luckily I was able to get 2 kill streaks going. Called in two air drops and got a Pred and a Sentry gun. A little to late, but managed to break up the wall they had built in front of the building.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Domination 101 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Domination 101   Domination 101 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Domination 101
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Fortay :: Latest Clan News :: PS3 News-
Jump to:  
The Fortay Chatbox (Click Here To Open/Close)
Forum create on Forumotion | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com