The Fortay
Welcome To The Fortay, Please Log-In Below, Or If You're New Here, Set Up A New Account.
The Fortay
Welcome To The Fortay, Please Log-In Below, Or If You're New Here, Set Up A New Account.
The Fortay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Fortay Gaming Clan

HomeAmazon StorePortalGamebattlesLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome To The Fortay, Please Register With Our Forum, To Join Us.
PLEASE ADD ALL MEMBERS FROM THE FC LIST ON THE FORUM!!!
If You Want To Join The Fortay, Please Read Our Clan Rules, And Post An Application For A Tryout.
Please Bump Our Thread - http://forums.activision.com/viewtopic.php?f=58&t=5282&p=78276#p78276
Rules Of Fty: 1) No Cheating, 2) Enjoy Yourself, 3) Kill Weapon4H Repetitively
If You Haven't Already, Please Watch The Fortay Advertisement In The Left Side Bar.
Gamebattles: http://gamebattles.com/wii/call-of-duty-modern-warfare-reflex/team/the-fortay
Fty. The Fortay Of Gaming.
In Soviet Russia, road forks you
The Fortay’s Official Twitter Feed - TheFortayClan
Similar topics
Fty GameBattles Teams

The Fortay Playlist

APPLICATION -chicago-

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Fty|Topgun09
Legend Of Humanity In Training....
Legend Of Humanity In Training....
Fty|Topgun09

Clan Rank : XBOX 360 Regiment Leader

APPLICATION -chicago- - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: APPLICATION -chicago-   APPLICATION -chicago- - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 10:55 pm

I go by FtyTopgun
Back to top Go down
http://URMUM.com
-Chicago-
I wouldn't Fight Back.......Unless She Wants Me To....
-Chicago-

Clan Rank : Clan Member

PostSubject: Re: APPLICATION -chicago-   APPLICATION -chicago- - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 10:04 am

yeah i know i just thought it was funny because after commenting on one of your posts i got into a game with a guy with the same name as you
Back to top Go down
Fty|Kempo10
Weak...
Weak...
Fty|Kempo10

Clan Rank : Head Of The Fortay Board

PostSubject: Re: APPLICATION -chicago-   APPLICATION -chicago- - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 11:45 am

holy jeebus..... sorry for the wait man.....

ive been absent of late..... :/

but i can asure you that i will be on incredibly often now that commitments have as good as ended, with the schooling year now finishing for me (this thursday)

sorry about the stupidly long wait for a reply. Totally my fault again.

I'll be able to give you a tryout at any time you wish.

I presume you are EST, which would therefre mean that I'm limited as to when I can try you out before and including Thursday (I can play from 1PM EST - 5PM EST on those days)

So if I were to say Thursday night at 5pm EST, would you be able to make it?

If yes, please say, and meet me in the chatbox of this site at about 4:45PM EST, and I'll talk you through it from there.

Thanks for sticking with us, despite my recent abscency, I can asure you that I will be around every day from Thursday Wink

Thanks,
and goodluck;

Kempo.
Back to top Go down
http://www.joinfty.com
-Chicago-
-Chicago-

PostSubject: Re: APPLICATION -chicago-   APPLICATION -chicago- - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 2:18 pm

hahaha yeah i was like does he go on btw srry i kinda spammed your site and thur at 5 is good because practice starts at 6 i cant do the chat box thing though because my computer has a virus and its going to be fixed but i can play on thur
Back to top Go down
Fty|Kempo10
Weak...
Weak...
Fty|Kempo10

PostSubject: Re: APPLICATION -chicago-   APPLICATION -chicago- - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 2:36 pm

the chatbox should work regardless of a virus if the forum itself works?!?!

ugh.....

fine... Rolling Eyes

Smile

what's gonna happen then is as follows;

-get on CoD; thursday evening at 5pm EST.
-add my fc; 4751-3193-6746
-I'll add you, and invite you into my party. My ingame is FtyKemp007, so look for the invite, and accept.
-I'll then select for us to enter a public Team Deathmatch game. The first match upon connection, wether it be a small amount of a game, or a full length game WILL NOT COUNT. This is purely a practise match for you, and will allow me to survey the game, to look for glitchers/RGers/chainers etc. Play your usual game in this, and if the match is ok, I will keep us in the same party, and your tryout will officially begin from the next full match, where I will be recording scores.
-We will play a total of four recorded games, in which you have the chance to show off your skill to me, and prove yourself as a potential Fty member. Play your usual game. If you are a run'n'gunner, run'n'gun; if you are a sniper, snipe; if you're a beast with an assault rifle, use that. Whatever makes you feel comfortable, so long as rifle grenades, and RPG's are not used (P90's and light machine guns are frowned upon, but still accepted as a valid weapon).
-In the circumstance that the party does have glitchers/RGers/chainers etc, or if the game lobby abruptly closes, I will invite you into another game, where once again the match on entry will not count towards your tryout, but the next full game will. YOU MUST NOT UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCE LEAVE A MATCH. It is my decision whether a game is unplayable, and as it is your tryout, give a good impression; not one of a rage quitter.
-After the four recorded games have been completed, I will invite you into a private lobby, which will be the sign that it is finished. From there, you are done. I will post the tryout scores onto the forum, where current members can vote whether you should be accepted in or not.

simple enough Cool Dude Shades

good luck, and I'll see you on thursday Wink

Thanks,
Kempo.
Back to top Go down
-Chicago-
-Chicago-

PostSubject: Re: APPLICATION -chicago-   APPLICATION -chicago- - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 9:19 pm

lol you dont know how bad my luck is srry i couldnt meet you on thurs my grandparents visited and we had to go to dinner with em and i couldnt tell you because the internet didnt work just got MY internet back today and on sunday we where in bloc right and you left so i tried to join back but all spots were full and then i randomly got dissconected and like on monday i tried again but you where in private match so i was like F-it any way srry dude
Back to top Go down
-Chicago-
-Chicago-

PostSubject: Re: APPLICATION -chicago-   APPLICATION -chicago- - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 9:29 pm

yep sorry again just give me my time and i'll bring my Sniper and hopfully my skill
Back to top Go down
Fty|Kempo10
Weak...
Weak...
Fty|Kempo10

PostSubject: Re: APPLICATION -chicago-   APPLICATION -chicago- - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 6:48 pm

pick a time pick a date - im flexible Wink
Back to top Go down
-Chicago-
-Chicago-

PostSubject: Re: APPLICATION -chicago-   APPLICATION -chicago- - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 3:35 pm

ok and sorry about wedsnday when i bailed like twice the first my tv and wii where spazzing and my movement was crashing me into walls and the aim thing was jumping all over so i changed to my living room and the second time we where about to go on a fam vacation so i was trying to hurry but my mom made me log out and pack the car so again sorry ive been a bizzy bee latley
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: APPLICATION -chicago-   APPLICATION -chicago- - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

APPLICATION -chicago-
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2