The Fortay
Welcome To The Fortay, Please Log-In Below, Or If You're New Here, Set Up A New Account.





HomeAmazon StorePortalGamebattlesCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Welcome To The Fortay, Please Register With Our Forum, To Join Us.
PLEASE ADD ALL MEMBERS FROM THE FC LIST ON THE FORUM!!!
If You Want To Join The Fortay, Please Read Our Clan Rules, And Post An Application For A Tryout.
Please Bump Our Thread - http://forums.activision.com/viewtopic.php?f=58&t=5282&p=78276#p78276
Rules Of Fty: 1) No Cheating, 2) Enjoy Yourself, 3) Kill Weapon4H Repetitively
If You Haven't Already, Please Watch The Fortay Advertisement In The Left Side Bar.
Gamebattles: http://gamebattles.com/wii/call-of-duty-modern-warfare-reflex/team/the-fortay
Fty. The Fortay Of Gaming.
In Soviet Russia, road forks you
The Fortay’s Official Twitter Feed - TheFortayClan
Similar topics
Fty GameBattles Teams

The Fortay Playlist

Share | 
 

 application:army of 1

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Fty|VeNoM
Nothing Special
Nothing Special
avatar

Clan Rank : Clan Member
Posts : 21
Points : 2788
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2010-05-03
Age : 20
Location : los angeles

PostSubject: application:army of 1   Mon May 03, 2010 8:34 pm

ingame name?:army of 1
l
evel & prestige?: level42 3rd prestige

kill death ratio?:1.12

friend code?:443117598065

favorite guns & perks?:mp5 ak47 bandolier & slieght of hand

favorite game mode?:tdm

do you ever glitch,rifle grenade,rpg or chopper chain?: no

have you read & agreed to all the ruls (especially rule 5 )?: yes & yes

age?:13

were did you hear about the fortay?:my brother


Last edited by jj on Thu May 06, 2010 9:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Fty|Kempo10
Weak...
Weak...
avatar

Clan Rank : Head Of The Fortay Board
Posts : 2262
Points : 1005636
Reputation : 9
Join date : 2009-07-22
Location : England

PostSubject: Re: application:army of 1   Tue May 04, 2010 12:11 am

jj wrote:
were did you hear about the fortay?:my brother

so is your brother an existing member?

_________________


Back to top Go down
http://www.joinfty.com
eNVy*VanQ
You Suck
You Suck
avatar

Clan Rank : Clan Member
Posts : 6
Points : 2776
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2010-04-21

PostSubject: Re: application:army of 1   Tue May 04, 2010 12:38 pm

Lol wut a deuche..Hes my bro!
Back to top Go down
Fty|Kempo10
Weak...
Weak...
avatar

Clan Rank : Head Of The Fortay Board
Posts : 2262
Points : 1005636
Reputation : 9
Join date : 2009-07-22
Location : England

PostSubject: Re: application:army of 1   Tue May 04, 2010 1:29 pm

eNVy*VanQ wrote:
Lol wut a deuche..Hes my bro!

ok cool.


It's just regulation; when we've got someone under 14 applying, we need to do what I dub "the ron test". Thankfully, you are not ron, and so pass.


So, log onto the forum's chatbox whenever you can, (best possible time: 1-4pm EST on weekdays; 8am-5pm EST weekends), and if I, or someone else catches you in there, we can give you a few matches Wink


Thanks,
and good luck,
Kempo.

_________________


Back to top Go down
http://www.joinfty.com
Fty|VeNoM
Nothing Special
Nothing Special
avatar

Clan Rank : Clan Member
Posts : 21
Points : 2788
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2010-05-03
Age : 20
Location : los angeles

PostSubject: jj's reply   Wed May 05, 2010 7:59 pm

Fty|Kemp007 wrote:
jj wrote:
were did you hear about the fortay?:my brother

so is your brother an existing member?

when are you guys going to give me a date to do the tryouts?
Back to top Go down
Fty|Kempo10
Weak...
Weak...
avatar

Clan Rank : Head Of The Fortay Board
Posts : 2262
Points : 1005636
Reputation : 9
Join date : 2009-07-22
Location : England

PostSubject: Re: application:army of 1   Thu May 06, 2010 2:37 pm

jj wrote:
Fty|Kemp007 wrote:
jj wrote:
were did you hear about the fortay?:my brother

so is your brother an existing member?

when are you guys going to give me a date to do the tryouts?

dude, we're totally flexible around you.

Tell us the kind of time and day you are on, and get onto our site's chatbox, and we'll get to you, for a tryout.

_________________


Back to top Go down
http://www.joinfty.com
Fty|VeNoM
Nothing Special
Nothing Special
avatar

Clan Rank : Clan Member
Posts : 21
Points : 2788
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2010-05-03
Age : 20
Location : los angeles

PostSubject: Re: application:army of 1   Thu May 06, 2010 8:59 pm

Fty|Kemp007 wrote:
jj wrote:
Fty|Kemp007 wrote:
jj wrote:
were did you hear about the fortay?:my brother

so is your brother an existing member?

when are you guys going to give me a date to do the tryouts?

dude, we're totally flexible around you.

Tell us the kind of time and day you are on, and get onto our site's chatbox, and we'll get to you, for a tryout.

but all the times im on the chatbox no one is there and what do you mean your flexible around me
Back to top Go down
Fty|Topgun09
Legend Of Humanity In Training....
Legend Of Humanity In Training....
avatar

Clan Rank : XBOX 360 Regiment Leader
Posts : 867
Points : 3710
Reputation : 4
Join date : 2010-03-30
Age : 22
Location : St. Louis,MO

PostSubject: Re: application:army of 1   Fri May 07, 2010 5:40 pm

download skype then get a user and then tell kempo your user

_________________
"It's all fun and games till some pulls out an AK"





Back to top Go down
http://URMUM.com
Fty|VeNoM
Nothing Special
Nothing Special
avatar

Clan Rank : Clan Member
Posts : 21
Points : 2788
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2010-05-03
Age : 20
Location : los angeles

PostSubject: Re: application:army of 1   Sat May 08, 2010 5:30 pm

Fty|Topgun09 wrote:
download skype then get a user and then tell kempo your user

downlaod skype were?
Back to top Go down
Fty|BloodyTears
Geek
Geek
avatar

Clan Rank : Vice-Head Of The Fortay Board
Posts : 361
Points : 1003249
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2010-01-13
Age : 22
Location : Sadly Florida

PostSubject: Re: application:army of 1   Sat May 08, 2010 6:06 pm


_________________
Back to top Go down
Fty|VeNoM
Nothing Special
Nothing Special
avatar

Clan Rank : Clan Member
Posts : 21
Points : 2788
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2010-05-03
Age : 20
Location : los angeles

PostSubject: Re: application:army of 1   Mon May 10, 2010 6:09 pm

[quote="Fty|BloodyTears"]www.skype.com


Last edited by jj on Tue May 25, 2010 5:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Fty|Topgun09
Legend Of Humanity In Training....
Legend Of Humanity In Training....
avatar

Clan Rank : XBOX 360 Regiment Leader
Posts : 867
Points : 3710
Reputation : 4
Join date : 2010-03-30
Age : 22
Location : St. Louis,MO

PostSubject: Re: application:army of 1   Wed May 12, 2010 2:07 pm

Just use pms, I wouldn't going around giving out your number because one of us might prank call you on a drunken rage

_________________
"It's all fun and games till some pulls out an AK"





Back to top Go down
http://URMUM.com
Fty|VeNoM
Nothing Special
Nothing Special
avatar

Clan Rank : Clan Member
Posts : 21
Points : 2788
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2010-05-03
Age : 20
Location : los angeles

PostSubject: Re: application:army of 1   Wed May 12, 2010 7:06 pm

Fty|Topgun09 wrote:
Just use pms, I wouldn't going around giving out your number because one of us might prank call you on a drunken rage

ok then by the way what does pms mean
Back to top Go down
FTY!|Joker
Commander
Commander
avatar

Clan Rank : Senior Member
Posts : 217
Points : 3140
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2010-01-14
Age : 21
Location : Tegucigalpa, Honduras

PostSubject: Re: application:army of 1   Wed May 12, 2010 7:30 pm

private message
Back to top Go down
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=5089027&am
Fty|Topgun09
Legend Of Humanity In Training....
Legend Of Humanity In Training....
avatar

Clan Rank : XBOX 360 Regiment Leader
Posts : 867
Points : 3710
Reputation : 4
Join date : 2010-03-30
Age : 22
Location : St. Louis,MO

PostSubject: Re: application:army of 1   Wed May 12, 2010 10:35 pm

Just try contacting Bloody I guess, what Time zone are you in.

_________________
"It's all fun and games till some pulls out an AK"





Back to top Go down
http://URMUM.com
Fty|VeNoM
Nothing Special
Nothing Special
avatar

Clan Rank : Clan Member
Posts : 21
Points : 2788
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2010-05-03
Age : 20
Location : los angeles

PostSubject: Re: application:army of 1   Thu May 13, 2010 12:01 pm

Fty|Topgun09 wrote:
Just try contacting Bloody I guess, what Time zone are you in.

kemp what happened out there? and am i in or not?
Back to top Go down
Fty|Kempo10
Weak...
Weak...
avatar

Clan Rank : Head Of The Fortay Board
Posts : 2262
Points : 1005636
Reputation : 9
Join date : 2009-07-22
Location : England

PostSubject: Re: application:army of 1   Sat May 15, 2010 4:21 am

jj wrote:
Fty|Topgun09 wrote:
Just try contacting Bloody I guess, what Time zone are you in.

kemp what happened out there? and am i in or not?

sorry man, I had a total anger fit, and broke my wii remote, so turned the thing off.



I've got your results, and will post them up now for people to vote on though Wink



Thanks,
Kempo.

_________________


Back to top Go down
http://www.joinfty.com
Fty|VeNoM
Nothing Special
Nothing Special
avatar

Clan Rank : Clan Member
Posts : 21
Points : 2788
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2010-05-03
Age : 20
Location : los angeles

PostSubject: Re: application:army of 1   Sat May 15, 2010 6:46 pm

Fty|Kemp007 wrote:
jj wrote:
Fty|Topgun09 wrote:
Just try contacting Bloody I guess, what Time zone are you in.

kemp what happened out there? and am i in or not?

sorry man, I had a total anger fit, and broke my wii remote, so turned the thing off.



I've got your results, and will post them up now for people to vote on though Wink



Thanks,
Kempo.

thanks dood hope i make it in im going to have my fingers crossed Smile
Back to top Go down
FTY!|Joker
Commander
Commander
avatar

Clan Rank : Senior Member
Posts : 217
Points : 3140
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2010-01-14
Age : 21
Location : Tegucigalpa, Honduras

PostSubject: Re: application:army of 1   Sun May 16, 2010 6:47 pm

good luck pal Wink
Back to top Go down
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=5089027&am
Fty|VeNoM
Nothing Special
Nothing Special
avatar

Clan Rank : Clan Member
Posts : 21
Points : 2788
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2010-05-03
Age : 20
Location : los angeles

PostSubject: Re: application:army of 1   Mon May 17, 2010 11:43 am

FTY!|Joker wrote:
good luck pal Wink

r u guys going to send me an email to tell me if i'm in ?
Back to top Go down
Fty|Kempo10
Weak...
Weak...
avatar

Clan Rank : Head Of The Fortay Board
Posts : 2262
Points : 1005636
Reputation : 9
Join date : 2009-07-22
Location : England

PostSubject: Re: application:army of 1   Mon May 17, 2010 2:18 pm

jj wrote:
FTY!|Joker wrote:
good luck pal Wink

r u guys going to send me an email to tell me if i'm in ?


im currently waiting for more people to vote on your results. When I'm happy with the number who have voted, I'll post on the results thread that you are in.



Thanks,
Kempo.

_________________


Back to top Go down
http://www.joinfty.com
Fty|sniper g
You Suck
You Suck
avatar

Clan Rank : Clan Member
Posts : 7
Points : 2818
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2010-03-16

PostSubject: Re: application:army of 1   Mon May 17, 2010 6:34 pm

dude, we're totally flexible around you[quote]

that is what she said
Back to top Go down
Fty|VeNoM
Nothing Special
Nothing Special
avatar

Clan Rank : Clan Member
Posts : 21
Points : 2788
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2010-05-03
Age : 20
Location : los angeles

PostSubject: Re: application:army of 1   Wed May 19, 2010 1:54 pm

Fty|Kemp007 wrote:
jj wrote:
FTY!|Joker wrote:
good luck pal Wink

r u guys going to send me an email to tell me if i'm in ?


im currently waiting for more people to vote on your results. When I'm happy with the number who have voted, I'll post on the results thread that you are in.



Thanks,
Kempo.

ok then but i'm not always checking the posts so just send me a message saying if i'm in
Back to top Go down
Fty|Kempo10
Weak...
Weak...
avatar

Clan Rank : Head Of The Fortay Board
Posts : 2262
Points : 1005636
Reputation : 9
Join date : 2009-07-22
Location : England

PostSubject: Re: application:army of 1   Wed May 19, 2010 2:54 pm

Ok, seeing that nobody seems to be voting at all, I will take initiative here, and by looking at scores posted, say you're good to go. Add the tag ingame, and try to swap fc's with some of the guys where you can. (skype may help, but so may chatbox)


Good luck, and be sure to regularly visit the forums Wink


Thanks,
Kempo.

_________________


Back to top Go down
http://www.joinfty.com
Fty|VeNoM
Nothing Special
Nothing Special
avatar

Clan Rank : Clan Member
Posts : 21
Points : 2788
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2010-05-03
Age : 20
Location : los angeles

PostSubject: Re: application:army of 1   Wed May 19, 2010 7:16 pm

Fty|Kemp007 wrote:
Ok, seeing that nobody seems to be voting at all, I will take initiative here, and by looking at scores posted, say you're good to go. Add the tag ingame, and try to swap fc's with some of the guys where you can. (skype may help, but so may chatbox)


Good luck, and be sure to regularly visit the forums Wink


Thanks,
Kempo.

ok i will change my name to fty pimp but in the chat il still be jj

thanks Smile
jj
Back to top Go down
Fty|VeNoM
Nothing Special
Nothing Special
avatar

Clan Rank : Clan Member
Posts : 21
Points : 2788
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2010-05-03
Age : 20
Location : los angeles

PostSubject: Re: application:army of 1   Tue May 25, 2010 5:38 pm

jj wrote:
Fty|Kemp007 wrote:
Ok, seeing that nobody seems to be voting at all, I will take initiative here, and by looking at scores posted, say you're good to go. Add the tag ingame, and try to swap fc's with some of the guys where you can. (skype may help, but so may chatbox)


Good luck, and be sure to regularly visit the forums Wink


Thanks,
Kempo.

ok i will change my name to fty pimp but in the chat il still be jj

thanks Smile
jj

dood by the way the wii didn't let me use the word pimp so i changed it to venom
and were do i go to get the fty fc's? and how do i give them mine?and how do i change my name to Fty|VenoM in the chat box
Back to top Go down
Fty|lookin4luv
Weak...
Weak...
avatar

Clan Rank : Fty Board Member & PS3 Regiment Leader
Posts : 2188
Points : 5318
Reputation : 14
Join date : 2010-01-15

PostSubject: Re: application:army of 1   Fri May 28, 2010 2:09 pm

ROFL...wont let you be a pimp....of all the fucking stupid words to ban...pimp..well venom sounds good...reminds me of my x GF Guitarist

ans welcome to the clan!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Fty|lookin4luv
Weak...
Weak...
avatar

Clan Rank : Fty Board Member & PS3 Regiment Leader
Posts : 2188
Points : 5318
Reputation : 14
Join date : 2010-01-15

PostSubject: Re: application:army of 1   Fri May 28, 2010 2:12 pm

Fty|Topgun09 wrote:
Just use pms, I wouldn't going around giving out your number because one of us might prank call you on a drunken rage


hmmmm, i dont remember anyone in a drunken rage, but my memory is a little fuzzy... scratch
Back to top Go down
Fty|Zodiac
Commander
Commander
avatar

Clan Rank : Senior Member & Forum Moderator
Posts : 114
Points : 2967
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2010-02-16

PostSubject: Re: application:army of 1   Fri May 28, 2010 2:58 pm

ive seen pimps on their before , i slashed the tires to thier Chrysler 300's lol!
Back to top Go down
Fty|VeNoM
Nothing Special
Nothing Special
avatar

Clan Rank : Clan Member
Posts : 21
Points : 2788
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2010-05-03
Age : 20
Location : los angeles

PostSubject: Re: application:army of 1   Mon May 31, 2010 9:19 am

Fty|Zodiac wrote:
ive seen pimps on their before , i slashed the tires to thier Chrysler 300's lol!

thank you for taking interest in my pimp problem but i still don't know how to get the fty fc's and how to give them mine.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: application:army of 1   

Back to top Go down
 
application:army of 1
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next
 Similar topics
-
» 1000 Point Grey Knights Army
» Andarius's Blood Angels army attempt 2000pts
» Tau army
» My 1500 pts. Army - beginner
» 2000 or 2500 point Khorne Assult Army

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Fortay :: Join The Fortay :: Applications :: Wii-
Jump to:  
The Fortay Chatbox (Click Here To Open/Close)
Free forum | © phpBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Free forum