The Fortay
Welcome To The Fortay, Please Log-In Below, Or If You're New Here, Set Up A New Account.
The Fortay
Welcome To The Fortay, Please Log-In Below, Or If You're New Here, Set Up A New Account.
The Fortay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Fortay Gaming Clan

HomeAmazon StorePortalGamebattlesLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome To The Fortay, Please Register With Our Forum, To Join Us.
PLEASE ADD ALL MEMBERS FROM THE FC LIST ON THE FORUM!!!
If You Want To Join The Fortay, Please Read Our Clan Rules, And Post An Application For A Tryout.
Please Bump Our Thread - http://forums.activision.com/viewtopic.php?f=58&t=5282&p=78276#p78276
Rules Of Fty: 1) No Cheating, 2) Enjoy Yourself, 3) Kill Weapon4H Repetitively
If You Haven't Already, Please Watch The Fortay Advertisement In The Left Side Bar.
Gamebattles: http://gamebattles.com/wii/call-of-duty-modern-warfare-reflex/team/the-fortay
Fty. The Fortay Of Gaming.
In Soviet Russia, road forks you
The Fortay’s Official Twitter Feed - TheFortayClan
Similar topics
Fty GameBattles Teams

The Fortay Playlist

F%*K RaM is PISSED!!!

Go down 
+8
Fty|lookin4luv
[4TaY]Heavey
Fty|jtl94
FTY!|Darkened
Brock
4TaY|Gnu
Fty|Kempo10
4TaY|RaMRod
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Fty|Kempo10
Weak...
Weak...
Fty|Kempo10

Clan Rank : Head Of The Fortay Board

F%*K  RaM is PISSED!!! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: F%*K RaM is PISSED!!!   F%*K  RaM is PISSED!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2011 9:00 am

Well y'know, there's no point in my trying to push you one way or the other, because you'd have friends either side....

just need to let it be known though; once you've had Gates, Sony's box abdicates....

ask Q and Sammy..... they'll tell you.... Wink

But yeah; I do hope that they can get it sortaéd sooner rather than later, but truth be told, nobody outside of Sony truely knows how badly these hackers fucked with the system..... No
Back to top Go down
http://www.joinfty.com
WEAPON_T-Y
S-Sol--Soldie--- Damn......I would.....
S-Sol--Soldie--- Damn......I would.....
WEAPON_T-Y

Clan Rank : THE CLAN BEAST!!!!!!

PostSubject: Re: F%*K RaM is PISSED!!!   F%*K  RaM is PISSED!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2011 11:02 pm

FUCKING FAGGOTS THAT HACKED IT HAVE RUINED MY WEEK, I SHALL HAVE MY REVENGE, EVEN IF I HAVE TO HAVE SEX WITH KEMPOS MOTHER, JUSTICE WILL BE SERVED!
Back to top Go down
[4TaY]Heavey
King Of Spam
King Of Spam
[4TaY]Heavey

Clan Rank : Clan Member

PostSubject: Re: F%*K RaM is PISSED!!!   F%*K  RaM is PISSED!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 3:28 am

It's been rumored that we could get it back today but unlikely. Could be looking at the rest of the week.
Back to top Go down
FTY!|Darkened
King Of Spam
King Of Spam
FTY!|Darkened

Clan Rank : Administrating Assistant

PostSubject: Re: F%*K RaM is PISSED!!!   F%*K  RaM is PISSED!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 11:44 am

Well, here's a little good news for the PS3's, thought kinda useless without PSN being up ATM.

http://www.govtech.com/technology/PlayStation-3-Providing-Supercomputing-to-Universities.html?elq=9cbaa48ea8984e7598af21881950e98c
Back to top Go down
[4TaY]Heavey
King Of Spam
King Of Spam
[4TaY]Heavey

PostSubject: Re: F%*K RaM is PISSED!!!   F%*K  RaM is PISSED!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 2:33 pm

A security breach in the Playstation Network by still unidentified hackers resulted in stolen personal information, Sony confirmed today.

Sony says while personal information was likely stolen they don't believe credit card numbers were and that they hope to have the Playstation Network service back up within a week.

The news comes more than nine days after the intrusion and six days after Sony shut down both the Playstation Network and Qriocity services in reaction to the breach. Sony says they've hired a "recognized security firm" to conduct a complete investigation into what happened and have taken steps to enhance security and strengthen network infrastructure.
"We have discovered that between April 17 and April 19, 2011, certain PlayStation Network and Qriocity service user account information was compromised in connection with an illegal and unauthorized intrusion into our network," Patrick Seybold, senior director of corporate communications for Sony Computer Entertainment of America, wrote on the official Playstation Blog today.

Among the possible information stolen:

Name
Address (city, state, zip)
Country
Email address
Birthdate
PlayStation Network/Qriocity password and login and handle/PSN online ID.
"While there is no evidence at this time that credit card data was taken," writes Seybold, "we cannot rule out the possibility."

"If you have provided your credit card data through PlayStation Network or Qriocity, out of an abundance of caution we are advising you that your credit card number (excluding security code) and expiration date may have been obtained," Seybold continues.

Sony is encouraging users to be especially aware of potential phishing scams from people using email, phone calls and mail to try and extract more personal or sensitive information from you. Sony also is strongly recommending that you change you password once you're able to log back into the Playstation Network.

"To protect against possible identity theft or other financial loss, we encourage you to remain vigilant, to review your account statements and to monitor your credit reports," Seybold wrote

"We thank you for your patience as we complete our investigation of this incident, and we regret any inconvenience. Our teams are working around the clock on this, and services will be restored as soon as possible. Sony takes information protection very seriously and will continue to work to ensure that additional measures are taken to protect personally identifiable information. Providing quality and secure entertainment services to our customers is our utmost priority. Please contact us at 1-800-345-7669 should you have any additional questions."

LOOKIN----I shall get on the Wii tonight...maybe!
Back to top Go down
Fty|lookin4luv
Weak...
Weak...
Fty|lookin4luv

Clan Rank : Fty Board Member & PS3 Regiment Leader

PostSubject: Re: F%*K RaM is PISSED!!!   F%*K  RaM is PISSED!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 4:21 pm

PLEASE SEE THE "TEMP HQ" THREAD...

if you want to play som Wii with lookin while the PSN is stilllllllllllllllllllllllllllll down.... Cursing Ranter
Back to top Go down
Fty|lookin4luv
Weak...
Weak...
Fty|lookin4luv

PostSubject: Re: F%*K RaM is PISSED!!!   F%*K  RaM is PISSED!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 5:14 pm

THE TRUTH???:

Sony moves to stop hackers from download PSN content for free, claims report.

The past five days of PlayStation Network down time was sparked by a new PS3 hack that let users download PSN content for free spurring Sony to pull the plug.

That’s according to new a speculative report that suggests the release of a hacked custom firmware which enables the downloading of PSN content for free is at the root of the ongoing issue.

The report highlights that a custom firmware, known as ‘Rebug’, was released on March 31 which, in brief, gives retail PS3s most of the options and functionality of a debug (or developer) PS3 unit.

A week later, tutorials appeared detailing a way in which users could use this firmware to download PSN content for free using fake (NOT stolen) credit card numbers.

Apparently, hackers “found out that you could provide fake CC# info and the authenticity of the information was never checked as you were on Sony’s private developer PSN network (essentially a network that Sony trusted).”

Piracy ensued, which is what triggered Sony’s decision to shut down PSN, speculates the report, going against common suspicion that the severs had simply failed due to a direct attack from disgruntled hackers.

The report also says “no one’s personal information was accessible via this hack. Not to say they couldn’t get it, but no one is admitting to it being available,” backing up other reports today that the risk of credit card theft via PSN is ‘not substantial’.

(from UF)
Back to top Go down
4TaY|RaMRod
Kempo
Kempo
4TaY|RaMRod

Clan Rank : Senior Member & Forum Moderator

PostSubject: Re: F%*K RaM is PISSED!!!   F%*K  RaM is PISSED!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 5:53 am

W@W is done... MWUHAHAHA

Back to top Go down
4TaY|fredd-vegas
Legend Of Humanity In Training....
4TaY|fredd-vegas

Clan Rank : Senior Member

PostSubject: Re: F%*K RaM is PISSED!!!   F%*K  RaM is PISSED!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 7:22 am

Fty|RaMRod wrote:
W@W is done... MWUHAHAHA

Tell me about it. I finished WAW 3 days ago, then got bored so I bought Portal 2. Beat that then went through the co-op with the wife. Very fun btw if anyones on the fence about it.

Im off for Texas today. Wish me luck.
Back to top Go down
4TaY|RaMRod
Kempo
Kempo
4TaY|RaMRod

PostSubject: Re: F%*K RaM is PISSED!!!   F%*K  RaM is PISSED!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 8:14 am

Good LUCK MAN.. It's been shitty not being able to chat with you and all the other guys..

Desired XBOX live name is: RaMRoD302 Shocked
Back to top Go down
Fty|Kempo10
Weak...
Weak...
Fty|Kempo10

PostSubject: Re: F%*K RaM is PISSED!!!   F%*K  RaM is PISSED!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 10:51 am

good luck man...... if you see a man just about on the larger side, with a banjo, and a canadian; tell him kempo said hi.....

as for the PSN being down..... well..... I have some..... quite close sources which can confirm that the news stories of accounts usernames, passwords, email addresses, postal addresses, and DoBs being stolen, but there is NO evidence whatsoever that credit card details have been stolen.

So as far as is known, no financial information has been taken, however it is quite majorly embarressing for Sony..... :blush:
Back to top Go down
Fty|jtl94
The Fuck?!?!..... I Don't Sing For No-One Motherfucker...
Fty|jtl94

Clan Rank : Fty Board Member & XBOX 360 Regiment Leader

PostSubject: Re: F%*K RaM is PISSED!!!   F%*K  RaM is PISSED!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 12:42 pm

dang that sucks. hope no credit cards were stolen.

fredd- i still have to get the first one. xD

ram- does that mean you're coming to the good side? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
4TaY|Gnu
Kempo Again....
Kempo Again....
4TaY|Gnu

PostSubject: Re: F%*K RaM is PISSED!!!   F%*K  RaM is PISSED!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 2:06 pm

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH....thats how bad this feels....

Like....like....someone cut up my baby and mailled it too me with a stamp over one eye.....or or or....

somone cut my arm off. BRING BACK PSN!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Off With The Head
Back to top Go down
http://www.mixsinghmusic.co.uk
Fty|Topgun09
Fty|Topgun09

Clan Rank : XBOX 360 Regiment Leader

PostSubject: Re: F%*K RaM is PISSED!!!   F%*K  RaM is PISSED!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 3:14 pm

I just Got Portal 2 for my B-day and it is kick ass. Still to try Co-Op hopefully i can get a buddy to get it.
Back to top Go down
http://URMUM.com
4TaY|RaMRod
Kempo
Kempo
4TaY|RaMRod

PostSubject: Re: F%*K RaM is PISSED!!!   F%*K  RaM is PISSED!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 3:24 pm

Got it Bitches... See you tonight
Back to top Go down
Fty|Kempo10
Weak...
Weak...
Fty|Kempo10

PostSubject: Re: F%*K RaM is PISSED!!!   F%*K  RaM is PISSED!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 3:30 pm

holy beeching shitflunk!?!?! REALLY?!?!?!?

you gone and legit bought it!?!?

Surprised

wow..... I'm not gonna lie, I didn't realise you were being this serious.....

well it's good to have you aboard man....

Kempo10's my GT, hit me up (literally just got off 5 secs ago, and need to sleep now, so can't do anything today, but tommo I'm free if you wanna do some (haven't a fucken clue what games you got, so whatever)) - and goomh; I'mma prolly buy it, and when I do, I NEED someone to help me out with the 75G cheevo of introducing someone to online co-op. So have you done online yet??? Smile
Back to top Go down
Fty|Topgun09
Fty|Topgun09

Clan Rank : XBOX 360 Regiment Leader

PostSubject: Re: F%*K RaM is PISSED!!!   F%*K  RaM is PISSED!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 5:29 pm

No Kemp, not at All, So Invite me Whenever you Get it. Rammy is actually on the 360, Awesome go on Add me if you haven't already. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://URMUM.com
Fty|Kempo10
Weak...
Weak...
Fty|Kempo10

PostSubject: Re: F%*K RaM is PISSED!!!   F%*K  RaM is PISSED!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 3:20 am

oh ok cool; I'll look to pick it up at some point today, or more likely; tommorrow, because we've got the whole day off...(thanks big Will Wink )... Cool Dude Shades

so yeah; hopefully if I can get my hands on it, I will, and we can get this 75G cheev going Wink

Thanks,
Kempo.
Back to top Go down
Fty|BloodyTears
Geek
Geek
Fty|BloodyTears

Clan Rank : Vice-Head Of The Fortay Board

PostSubject: Re: F%*K RaM is PISSED!!!   F%*K  RaM is PISSED!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 5:06 am

I Wanna get portal 2

Ram is ur gt the one you posted before
Back to top Go down
4TaY|RaMRod
Kempo
Kempo
4TaY|RaMRod

PostSubject: Re: F%*K RaM is PISSED!!!   F%*K  RaM is PISSED!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 7:34 am

Gamer Tag: RaMRoD302

Add me sisters...

I played about 3 or 4 multi player online last night 2 were over 4 KDR... The Sexbox is Sweet!!

Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Fty|Kempo10
Weak...
Weak...
Fty|Kempo10

PostSubject: Re: F%*K RaM is PISSED!!!   F%*K  RaM is PISSED!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 7:39 am

Hmm.... Odd... I added that tag and it said it was Invalid.... scratch

BUT OOH!!! Rammers - get on tonight and show me your zombies techniques!!! (I'm assuming you've got blops?)

Should be good..... Smile
Back to top Go down
4TaY|RaMRod
Kempo
Kempo
4TaY|RaMRod

PostSubject: Re: F%*K RaM is PISSED!!!   F%*K  RaM is PISSED!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 8:03 am

It should be active now. RaMRoD302 When I posted I was active I still hadn't edited my name for the generic PRISTINEPOEM name they gave me... ghhhayy..

Got BO and the maps. I wont be on untill 8 EST.. Me and 2 guys made it to 27 last night on acension... When one of the guys got impatient and screwed up the whole start thing.. but it works!!! as long as everyone is working together.

Back to top Go down
Fty|Kempo10
Weak...
Weak...
Fty|Kempo10

PostSubject: Re: F%*K RaM is PISSED!!!   F%*K  RaM is PISSED!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 9:27 am

Oh ok cool......

And ram; you've got a reputation to keep.... If you're not 15:50 within 3 months, I will be DEEPLY upset!!!! Twisted Evil

But okilydoodle; that's 1am, but that's ok..... Rolling Eyes

I'll see you on then.... Smile
Back to top Go down
4TaY|Gnu
Kempo Again....
Kempo Again....
4TaY|Gnu

PostSubject: Re: F%*K RaM is PISSED!!!   F%*K  RaM is PISSED!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 11:14 am

Fty|RaMRod wrote:

Add me sisters...

I played about 3 or 4 multi player online last night 2 were over 4 KDR... The Sexbox is Sweet!!

Twisted Evil

TRAITOR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

doesnt this compromise your PS3 leadership lol? conflict of interest??? Question
Back to top Go down
http://www.mixsinghmusic.co.uk
Fty|jtl94
Fty|jtl94

Clan Rank : Fty Board Member & XBOX 360 Regiment Leader

PostSubject: Re: F%*K RaM is PISSED!!!   F%*K  RaM is PISSED!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 12:37 pm

rammy on xbox woooooo Very Happy ill find you on kemp's friends or something.

top- i should be getting Portal two today. selling my wii because gamestop is offering an extra $50 if you do it before today is up. my plan is Portal 1 (ill beat it on cpu today, but still want it on xbox), Portal 2 and L.A. Noire (preorder). if i have more money left over i might get something else, who knows.

Back to top Go down
[4TaY]Heavey
King Of Spam
King Of Spam
[4TaY]Heavey

PostSubject: Re: F%*K RaM is PISSED!!!   F%*K  RaM is PISSED!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 1:07 pm

PSN will be back next week. No Credit cards were stolen at all. They're revamping the system and moving their servers to a new security firm. Hence the wait. You will be required to change your password upon signing on to PSN when it comes back. So even tho we hate the fact that this is happening. It works out pretty well. PSN will be more secure than the FBI. (These guys also hacked the FBI.) Oh and to add to that, the hackers hack those who 'offend them.' So according to a statement by them, they're waiting to get XBOX...for the second time.....16 day down time in 2008 for XBOX LIVE.
Back to top Go down
4TaY|RaMRod
Kempo
Kempo
4TaY|RaMRod

PostSubject: Re: F%*K RaM is PISSED!!!   F%*K  RaM is PISSED!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 3:55 pm

Let it be known when fucking PS is back up I will still be working to gt them gold guns like Freddy has.. as well as that sweet emblem... Anyone wanna race me to p15??? PS3 that is...

For fucking Sexbox I'm not sure I wanna stiege Question Mainly wanna have a BEAST KDR...

See you tonight Kemp. I may be on in 30 mins. or so.

Back to top Go down
Fty|lookin4luv
Weak...
Weak...
Fty|lookin4luv

PostSubject: Re: F%*K RaM is PISSED!!!   F%*K  RaM is PISSED!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 4:08 pm

Fty|Gnu wrote:
Fty|RaMRod wrote:

Add me sisters...

I played about 3 or 4 multi player online last night 2 were over 4 KDR... fucking Sexbox is Sweet!!

Twisted Evil

TRAITOR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

doesnt this compromise your PS3 leadership lol? conflict of interest??? Question

BOOOOOOOO! Need Sleep
Back to top Go down
[4TaY]Heavey
King Of Spam
King Of Spam
[4TaY]Heavey

PostSubject: Re: F%*K RaM is PISSED!!!   F%*K  RaM is PISSED!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 5:56 pm

fuck XBOX.

As you were.
Back to top Go down
4TaY|fredd-vegas
4TaY|fredd-vegas

Clan Rank : Senior Member

PostSubject: Re: F%*K RaM is PISSED!!!   F%*K  RaM is PISSED!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 10:20 pm

I got my job in Texas folks. I start on fucking 23rd.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: F%*K RaM is PISSED!!!   F%*K  RaM is PISSED!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

F%*K RaM is PISSED!!!
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next