The Fortay
Welcome To The Fortay, Please Log-In Below, Or If You're New Here, Set Up A New Account.
The Fortay
Welcome To The Fortay, Please Log-In Below, Or If You're New Here, Set Up A New Account.
The Fortay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Fortay Gaming Clan

HomeAmazon StorePortalGamebattlesLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome To The Fortay, Please Register With Our Forum, To Join Us.
PLEASE ADD ALL MEMBERS FROM THE FC LIST ON THE FORUM!!!
If You Want To Join The Fortay, Please Read Our Clan Rules, And Post An Application For A Tryout.
Please Bump Our Thread - http://forums.activision.com/viewtopic.php?f=58&t=5282&p=78276#p78276
Rules Of Fty: 1) No Cheating, 2) Enjoy Yourself, 3) Kill Weapon4H Repetitively
If You Haven't Already, Please Watch The Fortay Advertisement In The Left Side Bar.
Gamebattles: http://gamebattles.com/wii/call-of-duty-modern-warfare-reflex/team/the-fortay
Fty. The Fortay Of Gaming.
In Soviet Russia, road forks you
The Fortay’s Official Twitter Feed - TheFortayClan
Similar topics
Fty GameBattles Teams

The Fortay Playlist

Black Ops update = epic fail & cheese nip pissed....poor ps3

Go down 
+4
Fty|xPrOjjEcTx
4TaY|Shock(SilentNinja)
4TaY|fredd-vegas
Fty|lookin4luv
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Fty|lookin4luv
Weak...
Weak...
Fty|lookin4luv

Clan Rank : Fty Board Member & PS3 Regiment Leader

Black Ops update = epic fail & cheese nip pissed....poor ps3 Empty
PostSubject: Black Ops update = epic fail & cheese nip pissed....poor ps3   Black Ops update = epic fail & cheese nip pissed....poor ps3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 15, 2010 3:18 pm

Hey guys, just got this article on FB at least we are not the only ones...lol

From Clan UF (nemisis)

Treyarch released Call of Duty: Black Ops patch 1.04 to the Playstation 3 early this morning in the hopes of fixing many lingering issues with player connections for multiplayer games and other issues. So far the patch doesn’t appear to have done the trick as gamers are complaining about many of the same problems with some of them turning out worse.

Owners of the PS3 shooter have hit the official Call of Duty forums, the Playstation forums and elsewhere to voice their frustrations with the game. It isn’t clear yet if this is a case of only those negatively affected complaining but there appears to be enough in common between the complaints to cause concerns.

Players are reporting long waits to to find games to connect with, being dropped from lobbies multiple times, getting dropped from games and other issues such as hard resets. Host migration also appears to be an issue when the host disconnects whether intentionally or not.
Back to top Go down
4TaY|fredd-vegas
Legend Of Humanity In Training....
4TaY|fredd-vegas

Clan Rank : Senior Member

PostSubject: Re: Black Ops update = epic fail & cheese nip pissed....poor ps3   Black Ops update = epic fail & cheese nip pissed....poor ps3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 15, 2010 3:51 pm

Im about to go on COD strike. I love the game play, but the connection and now the rerolling thing. They are ruining this game for me.
Back to top Go down
4TaY|Shock(SilentNinja)
Geek
Geek
4TaY|Shock(SilentNinja)

Clan Rank : Clan Member

PostSubject: Re: Black Ops update = epic fail & cheese nip pissed....poor ps3   Black Ops update = epic fail & cheese nip pissed....poor ps3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 15, 2010 5:55 pm

exactly, i was wonderin y i got kicked so many times since the patch!!
Back to top Go down
Fty|lookin4luv
Weak...
Weak...
Fty|lookin4luv

PostSubject: Re: Black Ops update = epic fail & cheese nip pissed....poor ps3   Black Ops update = epic fail & cheese nip pissed....poor ps3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 5:24 am

i noticed that there was no mention of pak rolling...it is like they snuck that in, while pretending to fix the connection issues...

has anyone noticed ANY improvements in sound, partys, invites, anything?!?!?

correct me if im wrong but i did notice sumthing...

right above "party Type" (ie open, invite,closed) I NOW see "NAT type"...

was that always there?
Back to top Go down
4TaY|fredd-vegas
4TaY|fredd-vegas

PostSubject: Re: Black Ops update = epic fail & cheese nip pissed....poor ps3   Black Ops update = epic fail & cheese nip pissed....poor ps3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 7:31 am

Hmm I dont know. Last night though it seemed better than the night before.
Back to top Go down
Fty|xPrOjjEcTx
I wouldn't Fight Back.......Unless She Wants Me To....
I wouldn't Fight Back.......Unless She Wants Me To....
Fty|xPrOjjEcTx

PostSubject: Re: Black Ops update = epic fail & cheese nip pissed....poor ps3   Black Ops update = epic fail & cheese nip pissed....poor ps3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 5:56 pm

haha ya lookin the NAT type was there before. for those amongst us that are snipers, i have good news. the PG21( last unlocked sniper) without any attatchments is now a one-shot kill every single time, as long as you hit the stomach or above. i am pretty excited for this.
Back to top Go down
4TaY|RaMRod
Kempo
Kempo
4TaY|RaMRod

Clan Rank : Senior Member & Forum Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Black Ops update = epic fail & cheese nip pissed....poor ps3   Black Ops update = epic fail & cheese nip pissed....poor ps3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 17, 2010 6:42 am

I'm not a sniper... However I did pick a PG up in a match last night.. It is a beast gun..

I might give sniping a shot sometime soon..

Back to top Go down
Fty|lookin4luv
Weak...
Weak...
Fty|lookin4luv

PostSubject: Re: Black Ops update = epic fail & cheese nip pissed....poor ps3   Black Ops update = epic fail & cheese nip pissed....poor ps3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 4:04 am

what happend to the "mute"? ugggg
Back to top Go down
4TaY|fredd-vegas
4TaY|fredd-vegas

PostSubject: Re: Black Ops update = epic fail & cheese nip pissed....poor ps3   Black Ops update = epic fail & cheese nip pissed....poor ps3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 12:03 pm

funny thing bout that is it works sometimes, but usually not when I need it.
Back to top Go down
Fty|lookin4luv
Weak...
Weak...
Fty|lookin4luv

PostSubject: Re: Black Ops update = epic fail & cheese nip pissed....poor ps3   Black Ops update = epic fail & cheese nip pissed....poor ps3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 5:32 am

well, the option just disappeared from my 'pregame' lobby options...

like it was never there, i can still mute in game..thank god...i mute the whole other team...why take chances...people seem to know mute has gone missing...now they talk MORE shit than ever pregame...ugggg

is xbox having these probs?!?!?

Back to top Go down
Fty|Kempo10
Weak...
Weak...
Fty|Kempo10

Clan Rank : Head Of The Fortay Board

PostSubject: Re: Black Ops update = epic fail & cheese nip pissed....poor ps3   Black Ops update = epic fail & cheese nip pissed....poor ps3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 6:04 am

what problem lookin?

I don't really understand.....

but what I do know is that modifying the mute option wouldn't really affect the 360, since most people with headsets are in private chats anyway, which imo ruins the entire idea of using a headset in the first place, but there you go...... Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
http://www.joinfty.com
Fty|lookin4luv
Weak...
Weak...
Fty|lookin4luv

PostSubject: Re: Black Ops update = epic fail & cheese nip pissed....poor ps3   Black Ops update = epic fail & cheese nip pissed....poor ps3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 6:23 am

ahh so you guys all can chat even if you are in diff games?

on the ps3 we can only chat in game, but in the pregame lobby EVERYBODY talks at once...thats 10 FTY, and 14 other people all trying to talk...

in MW, you just highlighted somebody name in the pregame lobby, and hit a button to mute them...

in BO you have to open their player card, then select mute...ya only 2 steps but it took a lot longer to mute 14 people....

BUT THEN they did update 1.4 and the playercard 'mute option' went away (at least for me)...so now i have to listen to people talk shit for 60 seconds till the game starts...

once ingame i can bring up the player list and mute people quickly, but then we go back to pregame lobby, players change, and a new guy is either singing, talking shit, or yelling sumthing stupid...

the pregame is when FTY chats about 'non cod' stuff (cuz the other team can hear us) and our fun convos have been RUINED by people talking over us, or talking shit....

GRRRRRR is all i can say...

Back to top Go down
Fty|Kempo10
Weak...
Weak...
Fty|Kempo10

Clan Rank : Head Of The Fortay Board

PostSubject: Re: Black Ops update = epic fail & cheese nip pissed....poor ps3   Black Ops update = epic fail & cheese nip pissed....poor ps3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 6:39 am

rofl............

yuh we have private partaés, so that's never a problem, although like I say, it's annoying if you're on your own, and no-one else has a headset in public chat...... Eveyone always uses private chat, so you never get to talk with people.... Sad

Saying that, I think the mute buttn's still there for us under gamercard..... it was at least last week...... scratch
Back to top Go down
http://www.joinfty.com
Fty|lookin4luv
Weak...
Weak...
Fty|lookin4luv

PostSubject: Re: Black Ops update = epic fail & cheese nip pissed....poor ps3   Black Ops update = epic fail & cheese nip pissed....poor ps3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 6:17 am

ahh the good news...activision developers stop at FORTAY for the latest info about the game....

that was a QUICK response as the 1.5 patch was available last night when i got back from work....

however i dont think they will change the hardline perk back..since the general opnion at activision is that Nip already goes 44-2 on every map...

HOWEVER look for the "Revive Lookin" contract comming with update 1.6 for just $50 COD bucks, you can win $500 if you revive me 3 times in a single game...good luck guys...
Back to top Go down
4TaY|fredd-vegas
4TaY|fredd-vegas

PostSubject: Re: Black Ops update = epic fail & cheese nip pissed....poor ps3   Black Ops update = epic fail & cheese nip pissed....poor ps3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 7:33 am

Last night I was workin on my tan alot so maybe they will have a revive fredd one too.
Back to top Go down
4TaY|RaMRod
Kempo
Kempo
4TaY|RaMRod

PostSubject: Re: Black Ops update = epic fail & cheese nip pissed....poor ps3   Black Ops update = epic fail & cheese nip pissed....poor ps3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 1:47 pm

ROFL LL.. I gotta run that contract....
Back to top Go down
Fty|lookin4luv
Weak...
Weak...
Fty|lookin4luv

PostSubject: Re: Black Ops update = epic fail & cheese nip pissed....poor ps3   Black Ops update = epic fail & cheese nip pissed....poor ps3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 26, 2010 8:25 am

well all these updates...and i still dont see any major changes...just nips package restriction...and mute...still dont always have blue chars on my team...

idk wtf they r up to...
Back to top Go down
4TaY|fredd-vegas
4TaY|fredd-vegas

PostSubject: Re: Black Ops update = epic fail & cheese nip pissed....poor ps3   Black Ops update = epic fail & cheese nip pissed....poor ps3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 26, 2010 1:26 pm

At least the mute is fixed. Thank godness
Back to top Go down
4TaY|Gnu
Kempo Again....
Kempo Again....
4TaY|Gnu

PostSubject: Re: Black Ops update = epic fail & cheese nip pissed....poor ps3   Black Ops update = epic fail & cheese nip pissed....poor ps3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 9:30 am

Fty|lookin4luv wrote:
HOWEVER look for the "Revive Lookin" contract comming with update 1.6 for just $50 COD bucks, you can win $500 if you revive me 3 times in a single game...good luck guys...

Yeah, you'll find it right next to the "Scratch GNU's back and he'll scratch yours" contract, as well as "Ninja's got a price on his head for stabbing Gnu in the back all the time on pm Rust..."
Back to top Go down
http://www.mixsinghmusic.co.uk
[4TaY]Heavey
King Of Spam
King Of Spam
[4TaY]Heavey

PostSubject: Re: Black Ops update = epic fail & cheese nip pissed....poor ps3   Black Ops update = epic fail & cheese nip pissed....poor ps3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 8:05 am

Honestly, I was hoping the addition of a third studio (Sledgehammer Games) would mean the studios were releasing a game every three years because clearly the PS3 and XBOX360 need separate builds from the ground up. Simply porting such an advanced game for a system that has more power than the XBOX is not good enough. ATVI is simply a bunch of money grabbing assholes.
Back to top Go down
4TaY|Gnu
Kempo Again....
Kempo Again....
4TaY|Gnu

PostSubject: Re: Black Ops update = epic fail & cheese nip pissed....poor ps3   Black Ops update = epic fail & cheese nip pissed....poor ps3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 8:08 am

Good point Heavey - Long time no play! you online tonight?
Back to top Go down
[4TaY]Heavey
King Of Spam
King Of Spam
[4TaY]Heavey

PostSubject: Re: Black Ops update = epic fail & cheese nip pissed....poor ps3   Black Ops update = epic fail & cheese nip pissed....poor ps3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 8:11 am

Yes I will be finally. First year of club soccer and I'm NEVER online anymore. But Indoor season is over! Thank god. I'll be on semi late though. Gotta take my lady to a movie. Probably 11PM EST.
Back to top Go down
[4TaY]Heavey
King Of Spam
King Of Spam
[4TaY]Heavey

PostSubject: Re: Black Ops update = epic fail & cheese nip pissed....poor ps3   Black Ops update = epic fail & cheese nip pissed....poor ps3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 8:12 am

Actually I'll aslo be on from like 2-6 well....anytime in between.
Back to top Go down
4TaY|Gnu
Kempo Again....
Kempo Again....
4TaY|Gnu

PostSubject: Re: Black Ops update = epic fail & cheese nip pissed....poor ps3   Black Ops update = epic fail & cheese nip pissed....poor ps3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 8:17 am

ok well thats like 19:00 - 23:00 for me here in the UK. Look forward to it!

Check out the new players at:

PSN Member List
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Black Ops update = epic fail & cheese nip pissed....poor ps3   Black Ops update = epic fail & cheese nip pissed....poor ps3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Black Ops update = epic fail & cheese nip pissed....poor ps3
Page 1 of 1