The Fortay
Welcome To The Fortay, Please Log-In Below, Or If You're New Here, Set Up A New Account.
The Fortay
Welcome To The Fortay, Please Log-In Below, Or If You're New Here, Set Up A New Account.
The Fortay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Fortay Gaming Clan

HomeAmazon StorePortalGamebattlesLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome To The Fortay, Please Register With Our Forum, To Join Us.
PLEASE ADD ALL MEMBERS FROM THE FC LIST ON THE FORUM!!!
If You Want To Join The Fortay, Please Read Our Clan Rules, And Post An Application For A Tryout.
Please Bump Our Thread - http://forums.activision.com/viewtopic.php?f=58&t=5282&p=78276#p78276
Rules Of Fty: 1) No Cheating, 2) Enjoy Yourself, 3) Kill Weapon4H Repetitively
If You Haven't Already, Please Watch The Fortay Advertisement In The Left Side Bar.
Gamebattles: http://gamebattles.com/wii/call-of-duty-modern-warfare-reflex/team/the-fortay
Fty. The Fortay Of Gaming.
In Soviet Russia, road forks you
The Fortay’s Official Twitter Feed - TheFortayClan
Similar topics
Fty GameBattles Teams

The Fortay Playlist

F%*K RaM is PISSED!!!

Go down 
+8
Fty|lookin4luv
[4TaY]Heavey
Fty|jtl94
FTY!|Darkened
Brock
4TaY|Gnu
Fty|Kempo10
4TaY|RaMRod
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
Fty|lookin4luv
Weak...
Weak...
Fty|lookin4luv

Clan Rank : Fty Board Member & PS3 Regiment Leader

F%*K  RaM is PISSED!!! - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: F%*K RaM is PISSED!!!   F%*K  RaM is PISSED!!! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 6:54 am

well, first to GNU...

I do still love the ps3, however, almost everything is made for the xbox...while accessories for the ps3 are more limited...

im glad PS3 is introducing cross game chat...but again stolen from xboxmy ps3 is on at least 6 hours a day, so i guess maintenance is no big deal...

but im with kempo, cust service ranks a -1 if not lower...

i guess sony figured we ALL blog, but an email letting me know that the network was down, would have cost them nothing, or an email about a timeline, or an email letting me know the network was back up...would have that been so hard?

not to mention that info regarding the theft of CC info is still VERY vauge...

I just think sony handled this VERY poorly...not to mention they promised a bunch of 'perks' to their loyal users, and so far nothing...not even a free movie rental...

well, im sticking with sony, BUT they better not send me a 'customer comment card'

Kemp...it is a fine line...if i teach you to pick locks, well that is a usfull skill, nothing wrong with that. BUT if i teach you to pick locks, knowing you intend to break into a bank, i am an accomplice. the psn is FAR from the only issue when it comes to freedom of information, what if i show you how to defeat metal detectors or build homemade bombs, i can claim that im just "sharing my knowledge"...but when i post it on utube, i have no control over how that information is used...just like that hacker, he may have just wanted to open the ps3 up for development and other uses, but he also showed people how to hack the network...pretty irresponsible, what is the solution? im not sure...but there are diffenately 2 sides to the issue...

i do think, if i own an iphone, or ps3 or whatever, i BOUGHT it, it is mine to do with as i wish, but i also cant blame the manufactures from trying to keep me from using it for unintended purposes....drawing a line between freedom and control...yuk

Back to top Go down
Fty|lookin4luv
Weak...
Weak...
Fty|lookin4luv

PostSubject: Re: F%*K RaM is PISSED!!!   F%*K  RaM is PISSED!!! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 7:02 am

I can say, that i sign a bunch of crap, from the alarm companies i work with, promising that i will not discuss the opperation (or problems/faults) with the outside world..

example:
im installing an alarm, and i notice that if i touch the red and blue wires togother, the entire alarm locks up and stops working...if i post that to utube, i WILL be sued by the company...even if i just go to a discussion page, with other alarm installers, warning them of the fault, or complaining about the products faults...

Now, I can publish a tech bullitin to other alarm techs within our company, only becaus they are held by the same contract as me, but if a guy from sales gets the email, then published the info to his customers, I STILL GET SUED

Back to top Go down
Brock
Commander
Commander
Brock

Clan Rank : Clan Member

PostSubject: Re: F%*K RaM is PISSED!!!   F%*K  RaM is PISSED!!! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 5:09 pm

All my PS3 people heres our compensation, personaly im gonna be downloading lil big planet and infamous http://blog.us.playstation.com/2011/05/16/details-for-playstation-network-and-qriocity-customer-appreciation-program-in-north-america/
Back to top Go down
[4TaY]Heavey
King Of Spam
King Of Spam
[4TaY]Heavey

PostSubject: Re: F%*K RaM is PISSED!!!   F%*K  RaM is PISSED!!! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2011 3:27 am

I never heard anything about cross-game chat on the PS3
Back to top Go down
Fty|lookin4luv
Weak...
Weak...
Fty|lookin4luv

PostSubject: Re: F%*K RaM is PISSED!!!   F%*K  RaM is PISSED!!! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2011 5:51 am

i read about the cross game chat online, during the outage, as an "improvment" to the new psn network...

ill try to find the article...

but right now, i think the network is only at about 50%, so it may be a few before we notice anything new/cool
Back to top Go down
Fty|Kempo10
Weak...
Weak...
Fty|Kempo10

Clan Rank : Head Of The Fortay Board

PostSubject: Re: F%*K RaM is PISSED!!!   F%*K  RaM is PISSED!!! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2011 11:49 am

the red and the blue wire eh?.....

F%*K  RaM is PISSED!!! - Page 6 800px-dr_evil

but still...... a games console, and a bomb..... two sliiiiiiiiiiiiiiiightly different things there...... eek
Back to top Go down
http://www.joinfty.com
[4TaY]Heavey
King Of Spam
King Of Spam
[4TaY]Heavey

PostSubject: Re: F%*K RaM is PISSED!!!   F%*K  RaM is PISSED!!! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu May 19, 2011 3:37 am

I never read anything about cross game chat but who knows. Highly doubt it tho.
Back to top Go down
Fty|lookin4luv
Weak...
Weak...
Fty|lookin4luv

PostSubject: Re: F%*K RaM is PISSED!!!   F%*K  RaM is PISSED!!! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu May 19, 2011 6:01 am

good point kempo....BUT now you are starting to sound like SONY...

this is not an issue of domestic internet terrorism, it is a network outage...no big deal...hahaha

and of course, i tried to use an extreame example, to prove a point, but what about hacking an ATM machine...

a flip side story?

well master lock, makes the 'popular' combo lock, used on student lockers, and other places...well sombody on utube showed how with using a simple piece of metal, cut from a soda can, the shims can be bypassed, and the lock can be opened, without damage...

did Master Lock let this bother them? nahhhh, the just started making and selling millions of new "anti shim" locks....
Back to top Go down
FTY!|Darkened
King Of Spam
King Of Spam
FTY!|Darkened

Clan Rank : Administrating Assistant

PostSubject: Re: F%*K RaM is PISSED!!!   F%*K  RaM is PISSED!!! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu May 19, 2011 10:34 am

Holy crap I've missed alot. Really sucks when I get busy with work, and can stay up-to-date on all this stuff.

Anyway. Don't worry lookin, I aint switching to the heXbox anytime soon. It's bad enough I gotta deal with their (Microsoft) crap every day with my d2d job. Last think I want to do it use it when I get home. That's why my primary OS is, and will always be, Linux. Unfortunately, there are some things that just don't run on linux, so I've got XP setup in a virtual machine for just such occasions.

DID YOU HEAR THAT MICROSOFT!!! YOU CAN OFFICIALLY SUCK IT!!!

Ok, so now that the PSN is back up and running. I guess I should get back on-line and start playing with you guys again.
Back to top Go down
Fty|lookin4luv
Weak...
Weak...
Fty|lookin4luv

PostSubject: Re: F%*K RaM is PISSED!!!   F%*K  RaM is PISSED!!! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri May 20, 2011 5:21 am

ROFL dont worry Dark...

my work has been hell too...min of 10 hr of overtime a week

AND my ps3 is having probs with my BO disk...GRRRRRR...i know it is clean, cuz i have cleaned it 200 times....

but DVDs play great, and all vick's games play ok, just my BO game...however im still not sure if it is the disk or the PS3...

i wont have $ for another copy untill next week

and, the whole site has been kinda quiet, what with everyone moving, or getting new jobs, or both..plus all the disenfranchised ps3 players

but here comes summer...which means either the site will get SUPER busy...or become super slow...lets hope for the former rather than the latter
Back to top Go down
Fty|Kempo10
Weak...
Weak...
Fty|Kempo10

Clan Rank : Head Of The Fortay Board

PostSubject: Re: F%*K RaM is PISSED!!!   F%*K  RaM is PISSED!!! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri May 20, 2011 6:44 am

here comes the sun doodoodoodoo

and lookin;I have no idea the correlation between a wii's lazer and a ps' lazer, but when my supersmashbros wii disk stopped, all the rest of my games would work, just it's because the style of disk was some super-hyped up disk, which meant that the lazer had to work doubly hard to actually play the game, in comparison to the other games, which just used a regular, nothing-flashy disk which was easy for it to run. It's not that the lazer was totally dead; as these games worked, just that it was dying, and couldn't keep up with the new styled, more advanced disks..... The point is, that to play it I had to go and replace the lazer.....

like I say though; whether the same is true with the playstation, because obviously the wii was used to low-def games, and this was a fairly high-def game... and the ps3 always plays high-def, so idk......

just attempting to help.... Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.joinfty.com
Fty|lookin4luv
Weak...
Weak...
Fty|lookin4luv

PostSubject: Re: F%*K RaM is PISSED!!!   F%*K  RaM is PISSED!!! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri May 20, 2011 4:03 pm

ya, if i can get to the game BO seems ok, it is loading the stupid intro movie where i seem to have a problem...from what i read online, myh GPU may have gotten too hot, and have problems...or it could be the laser, or the disk..uggg

the worst part is, i dont want to send it to japan for service...i looked for a place here in denver that did service on them, BUT they all seemed kinda shady...i found a few in america that do service, but at a cost of almost $200 for a laser AND heatsink rebuild...ugggg..

May has realy sucked for me and BO....i miss my buds, my cod...at least kempo got da site moving quick again...

Punk Dude
Back to top Go down
[4TaY]Heavey
King Of Spam
King Of Spam
[4TaY]Heavey

PostSubject: Re: F%*K RaM is PISSED!!!   F%*K  RaM is PISSED!!! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2011 3:43 pm

Store should be back tuesday.
Back to top Go down
Brock
Commander
Commander
Brock

PostSubject: Re: F%*K RaM is PISSED!!!   F%*K  RaM is PISSED!!! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2011 4:59 pm

sweet, that means we get free stuff too
Back to top Go down
Fty|lookin4luv
Weak...
Weak...
Fty|lookin4luv

PostSubject: Re: F%*K RaM is PISSED!!!   F%*K  RaM is PISSED!!! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon May 23, 2011 5:07 am

Whoohoo! any multi players games avail? should weel all get the same one if they are?
Back to top Go down
Brock
Commander
Commander
Brock

PostSubject: Re: F%*K RaM is PISSED!!!   F%*K  RaM is PISSED!!! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon May 23, 2011 7:44 am

No idea lookin
Back to top Go down
[4TaY]Heavey
King Of Spam
King Of Spam
[4TaY]Heavey

PostSubject: Re: F%*K RaM is PISSED!!!   F%*K  RaM is PISSED!!! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue May 24, 2011 3:42 am

Expected to be back today. Middle of the bay. The free stuff will be in a ouple weeks. They need to catch up first.
Back to top Go down
Fty|lookin4luv
Weak...
Weak...
Fty|lookin4luv

PostSubject: Re: F%*K RaM is PISSED!!!   F%*K  RaM is PISSED!!! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue May 24, 2011 5:07 am

well at least i can get the map pack for WAW! whoohoo!
Back to top Go down
[4TaY]Heavey
King Of Spam
King Of Spam
[4TaY]Heavey

PostSubject: Re: F%*K RaM is PISSED!!!   F%*K  RaM is PISSED!!! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue May 24, 2011 1:48 pm

Shit, gameshare time!
Back to top Go down
Brock
Commander
Commander
Brock

PostSubject: Re: F%*K RaM is PISSED!!!   F%*K  RaM is PISSED!!! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue May 24, 2011 6:31 pm

Dead Nation might have multiplayer but its basically Dead Ops
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: F%*K RaM is PISSED!!!   F%*K  RaM is PISSED!!! - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

F%*K RaM is PISSED!!!
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6