The Fortay
Welcome To The Fortay, Please Log-In Below, Or If You're New Here, Set Up A New Account.
The Fortay
Welcome To The Fortay, Please Log-In Below, Or If You're New Here, Set Up A New Account.
The Fortay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Fortay Gaming Clan

HomeAmazon StorePortalGamebattlesLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome To The Fortay, Please Register With Our Forum, To Join Us.
PLEASE ADD ALL MEMBERS FROM THE FC LIST ON THE FORUM!!!
If You Want To Join The Fortay, Please Read Our Clan Rules, And Post An Application For A Tryout.
Please Bump Our Thread - http://forums.activision.com/viewtopic.php?f=58&t=5282&p=78276#p78276
Rules Of Fty: 1) No Cheating, 2) Enjoy Yourself, 3) Kill Weapon4H Repetitively
If You Haven't Already, Please Watch The Fortay Advertisement In The Left Side Bar.
Gamebattles: http://gamebattles.com/wii/call-of-duty-modern-warfare-reflex/team/the-fortay
Fty. The Fortay Of Gaming.
In Soviet Russia, road forks you
The Fortay’s Official Twitter Feed - TheFortayClan
Similar topics
Fty GameBattles Teams

The Fortay Playlist

Shield The President - He's The Most Important One...

Go down 
+6
Fty|BloodyTears
Brock
Fty|Topgun09
Fty|jtl94
4TaY|Gnu
Fty|Kempo10
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Fty|Topgun09
Legend Of Humanity In Training....
Fty|Topgun09

Clan Rank : XBOX 360 Regiment Leader

Shield The President - He's The Most Important One... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shield The President - He's The Most Important One...   Shield The President - He's The Most Important One... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 11:39 am

Gnu: it's a hot dog wraped in dough like this Shield The President - He's The Most Important One... - Page 2 6a00d8341e9fa553ef0115704246d8970b-800wi

Back to top Go down
http://URMUM.com
Fty|Kempo10
Weak...
Weak...
Fty|Kempo10

Clan Rank : Head Of The Fortay Board

PostSubject: Re: Shield The President - He's The Most Important One...   Shield The President - He's The Most Important One... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 4:19 pm

no it's not goomh.....

pigs in blankets are party-sized sausages wrapped in bacon which you have at christmas; like these.....

Shield The President - He's The Most Important One... - Page 2 Buy_pigs_in_blankets_from_online_butcher

your things look like half-assed sausage rolls...... Suspect ....
Back to top Go down
http://www.joinfty.com
Fty|BloodyTears
Geek
Geek
Fty|BloodyTears

Clan Rank : Vice-Head Of The Fortay Board

PostSubject: Re: Shield The President - He's The Most Important One...   Shield The President - He's The Most Important One... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 9:04 pm

Fty|jtl94 wrote:
i was very unimpressed with new york. i mean it was cool and all, but much too busy. i like good ole southern hospitality, ya sure dont get that in new york.

florida is amazing. disney is nice for kids, but the beach is the best

Southern hospitality is way I hate the most about the south, I love the rudeness of New York

The beaches in south Florida around Miami and the keys are the only nice beaches other than that the beaches arnt that nice. and the title of sunshine state can kiss my ass, I'm pretty sure it rains all the time including the 5 hurricanes we get every year. And you can't exclude the countless amounts of brush fires that end up turning into Forrest fires because ppp for some reason always have to flick their lit cigarettes out their car window -_-

Back to top Go down
Fty|jtl94
The Fuck?!?!..... I Don't Sing For No-One Motherfucker...
Fty|jtl94

Clan Rank : Fty Board Member & XBOX 360 Regiment Leader

PostSubject: Re: Shield The President - He's The Most Important One...   Shield The President - He's The Most Important One... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 11:33 am

goomh and kempo- you're both wrong. a pig in a blanket is a mini sausage in dough. not a hot dog and not wrapped in bacon.

bloodi- because you're a douchebag. southern hospitality is great. the beaches on the gulf coast are good. i dont like Miami much because it takes thirty minutes to find somebody that isnt cuban.
Back to top Go down
Fty|Kempo10
Weak...
Weak...
Fty|Kempo10

PostSubject: Re: Shield The President - He's The Most Important One...   Shield The President - He's The Most Important One... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 1:34 pm

Bloodi wrote:
And you can't exclude the countless amounts of brush fires that end up turning into Forrest fires because ppp for some reason always have to flick their lit cigarettes out their car window -_-

brush fires, eh?............. scratch

Shield The President - He's The Most Important One... - Page 2 2jcbmtt
Back to top Go down
Fty|lookin4luv
Weak...
Weak...
Fty|lookin4luv

Clan Rank : Fty Board Member & PS3 Regiment Leader

PostSubject: Re: Shield The President - He's The Most Important One...   Shield The President - He's The Most Important One... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 2:11 pm

ROFL kempo....
Back to top Go down
Fty|jtl94
Fty|jtl94

PostSubject: Re: Shield The President - He's The Most Important One...   Shield The President - He's The Most Important One... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 3:14 pm

haha nice one kempo. who are the guys in that?
Back to top Go down
Fty|Kempo10
Weak...
Weak...
Fty|Kempo10

PostSubject: Re: Shield The President - He's The Most Important One...   Shield The President - He's The Most Important One... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 3:23 pm

Al Gore because he's secretly a tree burner; hence the Goremobile.... and Bloodi.... hence the whole thing.... Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
[4TaY]Heavey
King Of Spam
King Of Spam
[4TaY]Heavey

Clan Rank : Clan Member

PostSubject: Re: Shield The President - He's The Most Important One...   Shield The President - He's The Most Important One... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 3:31 pm

Massachusetts. /thread
Back to top Go down
Fty|Kempo10
Weak...
Weak...
Fty|Kempo10

PostSubject: Re: Shield The President - He's The Most Important One...   Shield The President - He's The Most Important One... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 3:33 pm

do what heavey??? scratch
Back to top Go down
Fty|jtl94
Fty|jtl94

PostSubject: Re: Shield The President - He's The Most Important One...   Shield The President - He's The Most Important One... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 3:38 pm

well i got gore in the car, but didnt realize that second person was him too. i knew it was bloodi.

i think he was arguing his state is worse. in which case he is wrong.
Back to top Go down
Fty|lookin4luv
Weak...
Weak...
Fty|lookin4luv

PostSubject: Re: Shield The President - He's The Most Important One...   Shield The President - He's The Most Important One... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2011 5:25 am

well, kempo, im glad to hear your time in the 'states' hasnt been wasted...

you can see niagra from newyork, in fact thats the best view, canada just has the top of the falls...i think??

ya wildlife has a knack of appearing ONLY when you are NOT looking for it, or your camera is broken...etc...

helicpoptor ehh? wow, that must have cost sum $$$$ wish i had ur dad...

in AMERICA pig in a blanket is hotdog wrapped in a roll, as pictured by TG, i think you guys call it a Toad in da hole....

IDK what the slang term here is for hotdog wrapped in bacon, but i know if you ask for a pig in a blanket, you will not get a sasuage wrapped in bacon...

in fact...in colorado the bacon wrapped hotdog is kinda a new idea, i saw it for my first time last summer...

of course here in america, the hot dog is not a sasuage, those cost much more, and speak openly about their ingrediants...hotdogs, are the cheap mystery food of america, along with their cousin blounga.

Back to top Go down
Fty|Kempo10
Weak...
Weak...
Fty|Kempo10

PostSubject: Re: Shield The President - He's The Most Important One...   Shield The President - He's The Most Important One... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2011 5:41 am

while we're on the topic of cheap unhealthy unknown foodstuffs; what in god's name is a "corndog"?!?! I know they come on sticks generally, but I refuse to try one in case it's just corn..... Suspect

also; THIS is a toad in the hole..... (multiple sausages covered in batter.... yum Smile )
Shield The President - He's The Most Important One... - Page 2 Toad-in-the-hole

bit of toad, mash and beans.... nothing beats that.... Wink
Back to top Go down
Fty|jtl94
Fty|jtl94

PostSubject: Re: Shield The President - He's The Most Important One...   Shield The President - He's The Most Important One... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2011 11:37 am

lookin- sausage in a roll, not a hot dog. technically a hot dog is a sausage, just lower quality. though in Germany they have blood sausages. disgusting if you ask me. some hot dogs are good quality though and do speak of their ingredients, Hebrew National are pretty good, plus for all you jews, they're kosher.
also the falls of Niagra don't fall from Canada into America. the water falls to the west if i remember correctly. not to the south.
bologna is also good. yummy, used to have it all the time when i was little at my grandmother's house. bologna and american cheese singles on white bread and you got a cheap but filling and delicious meal.

kempo- a corndog is gross. they are hot dogs wrapped in what my guess is cornbread, which i hate. anytime i get them, i take the breading off and just eat the dog. however, if you get a chance, you should eat at least a bite. good ole american culture on a stick right there.
Back to top Go down
4TaY|Gnu
Kempo Again....
Kempo Again....
4TaY|Gnu

Clan Rank : Senior Member & Forum Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Shield The President - He's The Most Important One...   Shield The President - He's The Most Important One... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 4:45 am

German sausages, Bratwurst are awesome substitutes for hot dogs...
Back to top Go down
http://www.mixsinghmusic.co.uk
Fty|jtl94
Fty|jtl94

PostSubject: Re: Shield The President - He's The Most Important One...   Shield The President - He's The Most Important One... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 1:00 pm

more like vice versa since German sausage has been around way longer than hot dogs. i enjoy bratwurst too. yummy.
Back to top Go down
Fty|Topgun09
Fty|Topgun09

Clan Rank : XBOX 360 Regiment Leader

PostSubject: Re: Shield The President - He's The Most Important One...   Shield The President - He's The Most Important One... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 9:04 pm

I could Bratwurst all day. it is teh Greatest. I love bologna especially some from a Butcher shop, now that is just awesome and delicious. Now another Great sausage from a Butcher shop is salsiccia, man I do love my Italian food. Plus JT a pig in a blanket is a hot in wrap in dough or anything else wrapped in dough that is a sausage but most commonly a Hot dog. Plus Corn dogs are ok but no where as good a plain Hot dog.
Back to top Go down
http://URMUM.com
4TaY|Gnu
Kempo Again....
Kempo Again....
4TaY|Gnu

PostSubject: Re: Shield The President - He's The Most Important One...   Shield The President - He's The Most Important One... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2011 7:14 am

chorizio anyone?? mmm or even a ham from italy...parma hamm......omg im hungry!
Back to top Go down
Fty|jtl94
Fty|jtl94

PostSubject: Re: Shield The President - He's The Most Important One...   Shield The President - He's The Most Important One... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2011 12:56 pm

this thread makes me hungry too gnu.

Back to top Go down
4TaY|Gnu
Kempo Again....
Kempo Again....
4TaY|Gnu

PostSubject: Re: Shield The President - He's The Most Important One...   Shield The President - He's The Most Important One... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2011 6:28 pm

I eat too much for my own good - had a TGI Fridays today, mmmm tasty Jack Daniels Smokey Chicken and gf had Jacks Rack of Ribs!
Back to top Go down
Fty|jtl94
Fty|jtl94

PostSubject: Re: Shield The President - He's The Most Important One...   Shield The President - He's The Most Important One... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2011 1:37 pm

ive never been to TGI Fridays D: i see commercials all the time, but have never been to one.
Back to top Go down
Fty|lookin4luv
Weak...
Weak...
Fty|lookin4luv

PostSubject: Re: Shield The President - He's The Most Important One...   Shield The President - He's The Most Important One... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2011 6:15 am

mehhhh i go local...you cant get good ribs from a chain...

corndogs...ya the 3 i have had in my life is plenty...

and didnt a hotdog used to be considerd a cheap food? y they cost so much at the games nowadays...?

kemp: that "toad in da hole" looks like a LAZY "pig in a blanket"...we have to wrap each dog in dough before we bake em, you guys just throw em on a cookie sheet, and pour batter all over em...sloppy, sloppy

anyway pig in a blanket makes total sense...hotdog=pig (made of pork), blanket, WRAPPED around the pig (like a blanket)....why TOAD? why HOLE? do Toads even live in holes?

while we are at it, Bangers and Mash...ya you guys got the Mash correct (for once) but Bangers? what do your british women do in the kitchen all day while the men are at work? sounds kinky?!?!?!?

maybe we can fix corndog for you, we call it corn dog, cause it is a hotdog, coverd in corn meal...but if I was gonna sell them in Britan? hmmmm....

roast on a post?
flag in a bag?
dick on a stick?

mmmmm dosnt that sound better? kemp? gnu?

Back to top Go down
Fty|Kempo10
Weak...
Weak...
Fty|Kempo10

PostSubject: Re: Shield The President - He's The Most Important One...   Shield The President - He's The Most Important One... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2011 8:24 am

dick on a stick?.....

sounds dutch..... Suspect
Back to top Go down
Fty|jtl94
Fty|jtl94

PostSubject: Re: Shield The President - He's The Most Important One...   Shield The President - He's The Most Important One... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2011 1:10 pm

lookin has a point. i thought America was the laziest nation? you want to fight Britain? oh too lazy too? alright.

actually i think professional athletes and the military are the only people in America who arent lazy. God i hope so.
Back to top Go down
Fty|Kempo10
Weak...
Weak...
Fty|Kempo10

PostSubject: Re: Shield The President - He's The Most Important One...   Shield The President - He's The Most Important One... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 5:11 pm

Thought I'd just shamelessly bump this, now that I'm starting posting regularly on the blog... Smile

www.kempostravels.blogspot.com

Hail To The King....

I've gone a bit womany with emotions and crap in this last post, but it's how I feel yknow?... Shows I need a break.... Rolling Eyes

Other posts will be more interesting to read... I PROMISE!!!

Thanks,
Kempo.
Back to top Go down
Fty|lookin4luv
Weak...
Weak...
Fty|lookin4luv

PostSubject: Re: Shield The President - He's The Most Important One...   Shield The President - He's The Most Important One... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2011 4:54 am

well, of all my FB friends, noboy yet has done a FB vacation...

i looked through the blog, but i hope as you travel the USA u take som picx from a british perspective and then post those along with your comments...

i doubt your phone will work, besides wifi, so you may only post at the end of the day, at ur hotel...but im hoping to see some pics this trip!!!

Back to top Go down
Fty|Kempo10
Weak...
Weak...
Fty|Kempo10

PostSubject: Re: Shield The President - He's The Most Important One...   Shield The President - He's The Most Important One... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 14, 2011 5:21 pm

KEMPO'S HOME!!!!!!!

Seems dead around here atm.... you guys must really've missed me... OMFG!!!
Back to top Go down
Fty|lookin4luv
Weak...
Weak...
Fty|lookin4luv

PostSubject: Re: Shield The President - He's The Most Important One...   Shield The President - He's The Most Important One... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 15, 2011 6:14 am

just waiting, for you to post sum pics, of you and the american birds, i hope you didnt spend the whole trip with your nose glued to your iphone..

i wanna see kemp drunk at a beach bonfire
kemp catching a world record deep sea fishing
kemp scuba diving the wreck of the titanic
kemp spraypainting Fredds house..

where r those pics...?

kemps sister in a string bikini?

Back to top Go down
Fty|Kempo10
Weak...
Weak...
Fty|Kempo10

PostSubject: Re: Shield The President - He's The Most Important One...   Shield The President - He's The Most Important One... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 15, 2011 10:28 am

You haven't been reading my blog, have you....? Sad

I lost my camera in some weird Arabic man's cab in Washington.... Sad

I only have a few NYC skyline photos taken via my phone before I bought batteries to work my actual camera.... Rolling Eyes

none of those stuff though I'm 'fraid.... Sad
Back to top Go down
[4TaY]Heavey
King Of Spam
King Of Spam
[4TaY]Heavey

Clan Rank : Clan Member

PostSubject: Re: Shield The President - He's The Most Important One...   Shield The President - He's The Most Important One... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 15, 2011 12:32 pm

Way to go!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shield The President - He's The Most Important One...   Shield The President - He's The Most Important One... - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Shield The President - He's The Most Important One...
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next