The Fortay
Welcome To The Fortay, Please Log-In Below, Or If You're New Here, Set Up A New Account.
The Fortay
Welcome To The Fortay, Please Log-In Below, Or If You're New Here, Set Up A New Account.
The Fortay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Fortay Gaming Clan

HomeAmazon StorePortalGamebattlesLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome To The Fortay, Please Register With Our Forum, To Join Us.
PLEASE ADD ALL MEMBERS FROM THE FC LIST ON THE FORUM!!!
If You Want To Join The Fortay, Please Read Our Clan Rules, And Post An Application For A Tryout.
Please Bump Our Thread - http://forums.activision.com/viewtopic.php?f=58&t=5282&p=78276#p78276
Rules Of Fty: 1) No Cheating, 2) Enjoy Yourself, 3) Kill Weapon4H Repetitively
If You Haven't Already, Please Watch The Fortay Advertisement In The Left Side Bar.
Gamebattles: http://gamebattles.com/wii/call-of-duty-modern-warfare-reflex/team/the-fortay
Fty. The Fortay Of Gaming.
In Soviet Russia, road forks you
The Fortay’s Official Twitter Feed - TheFortayClan
Similar topics
Fty GameBattles Teams

The Fortay Playlist

Shield The President - He's The Most Important One...

Go down 
+6
Fty|BloodyTears
Brock
Fty|Topgun09
Fty|jtl94
4TaY|Gnu
Fty|Kempo10
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Fty|Kempo10
Weak...
Weak...
Fty|Kempo10

Clan Rank : Head Of The Fortay Board

Shield The President - He's The Most Important One... Empty
PostSubject: Shield The President - He's The Most Important One...   Shield The President - He's The Most Important One... Icon_minitimeMon Apr 04, 2011 3:51 pm

Well Well Well..... June is fast approaching, and with it my personal journey to your fine young nation. With me, I shall pack my iPhone, (hopefully) some Fty cards, all sealed up in envelopes, and some vegetables - all things integral to my trip and impossible to access so far from home.

Whilst there, I shall (if possible) be updating my holiday bloggity (found at http://kempostravels.blogspot.com/ ) for you to read if you so wish. I do this, because I am going to some QUITE interesting places, and I think I have a good idea...... nay..... an EXCELLENT IDEA!!!!!

so yes.......

mehehehe.....

yes, I do actually.....

what I shall be doing at various points is putting Fty stickers or posters in various places, because it'd be cool...... hmm yes..... maybe you guys wanna get involved? I could make some sort of a poster thing, saying something like "Fortay Claims This As Their Own", and it could be the start of our empire, with me as almighty Fuhrer!!!! Hail To The King.... Smile

well idk, its up to you, I'll do it, upload it, and if you're going anywhere cool, photo the poster next to/on the building/place whatever..... Smile

but anywhoozle....yuh; I'm hopefully gonna use this blog whilst I'm away, and so if you want to keep up to date with it, it's there, although if I can't find a way to upload whilst abroad, I'll just note my thoughts down, and upload when I'm back! Smile

so yuh......

funfunfun!!! Surfer Dude

Thanks,
Kempo.
Back to top Go down
http://www.joinfty.com
4TaY|Gnu
Kempo Again....
Kempo Again....
4TaY|Gnu

Clan Rank : Senior Member & Forum Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Shield The President - He's The Most Important One...   Shield The President - He's The Most Important One... Icon_minitimeMon Apr 04, 2011 4:23 pm

ur going away? when? where? why? how long?
Back to top Go down
http://www.mixsinghmusic.co.uk
Fty|jtl94
The Fuck?!?!..... I Don't Sing For No-One Motherfucker...
Fty|jtl94

Clan Rank : Fty Board Member & XBOX 360 Regiment Leader

PostSubject: Re: Shield The President - He's The Most Important One...   Shield The President - He's The Most Important One... Icon_minitimeMon Apr 04, 2011 5:42 pm

gnu- hes coming to America. im guessing in June?

kemp- are you coming to Atlanta? if you we MUST find somewhere to meet.
Back to top Go down
Fty|Topgun09
Legend Of Humanity In Training....
Fty|Topgun09

Clan Rank : XBOX 360 Regiment Leader

PostSubject: Re: Shield The President - He's The Most Important One...   Shield The President - He's The Most Important One... Icon_minitimeMon Apr 04, 2011 6:05 pm

Oh Noes stay away from Country! Wait a Sec come and please bring all the Great Ideas of your Country and possible rid the south of Incest and Rednecks.
Back to top Go down
http://URMUM.com
Fty|jtl94
Fty|jtl94

PostSubject: Re: Shield The President - He's The Most Important One...   Shield The President - He's The Most Important One... Icon_minitimeMon Apr 04, 2011 8:41 pm

top that would leave the million or two people around Atlanta.
Back to top Go down
Brock
Commander
Commander
Brock

Clan Rank : Clan Member

PostSubject: Re: Shield The President - He's The Most Important One...   Shield The President - He's The Most Important One... Icon_minitimeMon Apr 04, 2011 9:41 pm

What States are you going to and you can find some vegatables in the ground or at the supermarket or at a farm in America so dont worry about bringing your own. I know your joking.
Back to top Go down
4TaY|Gnu
Kempo Again....
Kempo Again....
4TaY|Gnu

PostSubject: Re: Shield The President - He's The Most Important One...   Shield The President - He's The Most Important One... Icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2011 4:15 am

wait wait wait....hold up!!!

when i suggested meeting up with Kempo, you lot branded me your very own clan stalker! bastards. Now kempo is doing it it seems all sanctioned Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Fty|BloodyTears
Geek
Geek
Fty|BloodyTears

Clan Rank : Vice-Head Of The Fortay Board

PostSubject: Re: Shield The President - He's The Most Important One...   Shield The President - He's The Most Important One... Icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2011 4:27 am

Come to palm coast, it may be boring but that's why u have me Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Fty|lookin4luv
Weak...
Weak...
Fty|lookin4luv

Clan Rank : Fty Board Member & PS3 Regiment Leader

PostSubject: Re: Shield The President - He's The Most Important One...   Shield The President - He's The Most Important One... Icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2011 5:25 am

wow, it must be great to visit another country, I have been here all my life, and NEVER been to New York....

where do you plan to go kemp?

im sure you will be skipping atlanta...most americans do...sorry JT

and comming out to my home, colorado, is further from new york than england...

BUT if you are on the coast (east that is), we have lots of members there...

it would be great to see some of the clan togother....

unlike my fail to hook up with Q and sam in MN this year....

keep us posted
Back to top Go down
Fty|jtl94
Fty|jtl94

PostSubject: Re: Shield The President - He's The Most Important One...   Shield The President - He's The Most Important One... Icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2011 5:54 am

gnu- you're sort of an adult. im his age so it isnt creepy.

bloodi- have they not told you yet? you're the reason its so boring.
Back to top Go down
4TaY|Gnu
Kempo Again....
Kempo Again....
4TaY|Gnu

PostSubject: Re: Shield The President - He's The Most Important One...   Shield The President - He's The Most Important One... Icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2011 6:12 am

JT - don't make me feel so bloody old!

anyway, lookin is older than me and wants to meet with kempo. hell i have friends who are 16,17, doesn't make me creepy!
Back to top Go down
Fty|Kempo10
Weak...
Weak...
Fty|Kempo10

PostSubject: Re: Shield The President - He's The Most Important One...   Shield The President - He's The Most Important One... Icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2011 9:55 am

wow..... all this interest.....

well yes, I'm going down the east coast, but I won't be giving my location away, since I know what you guys are like, and you'll probably hunt me down and buttfuck me.... No

I'm not going to Florida, because I've already been there like thrice, and once you've been to all the themepark places, there's no other reason really to return there until you have you're own kids, and then again when you've retired and want some golf with B....OJ

Georgia is amidst yokel region (I mean you're like under 50 miles away from fucking birmingham...... bastard brummies.... Rolling Eyes) well actually while we're on the subject of European cities found near JT; I'd like to point out that you're in the one city in the world that is equidistant from both Rome & Athens, which you can get to either by just walking.... weird that..... scratch ...... or if you're feeling REALLY adventurous, you can travel out west to Leeds or Oxford...... (haha the irony - oxford; home to the world's oldest, and one of the world's greatest universities - in Alabama...... mehehehe..... Smile ) but yeah, no I'm not going there either....

It's in late june/early july time, and my travels begin in NYC where I'mma watch my mets beating the yanks at the begginning of July Wink

As for you lookin dearest; I'm afraid I'm not going anywhere near the Rockies..... Sad
We were out in Vegas for the second or third time the year before last, but that's just about as close to you guys as I've been....

STILL!!!

I'm looking forward to it, it should be quite good.... (if nothing else, I'll just sit down eating different types of rediculously cheap pretzels all day.... OOH! and churros!!! If I'd move to america for ANYTHING!!! It'd be for churros..... ooh! and Dennys..... I love Dennys.... mmm.... all american super huge fat content with weirdly made thing which you claim to be a hash brown, but DEFINATELY isn't........ Muncher ...... well that and baseball....... I'd get me a mets season ticket, and buy myself a Dennys which serve churros, and live in it...... ahhh that'd be the life......... Smile ) but yes, it's my second trip to NYC - first in 05, where I saw my mets beat the cubs 6-2! haha! Delgado triple RBI ftfw!!! and after then I went out to florida, where we went to Blizzard beach, I played golf, cracked my head open, and had to spend a night in an American hospital..... which we had to pay for..... fucking retarded medical system you have..... I mean we were insured, but had some weird payments to adhere to (idk how it works - I was like 10....) but yeah!!! This time shall be better hopefully.... and I wanna get my hands on some stickers which I can use to vandalise!!! MWUHAHAHA!!! Very Happy dance!

Thanks,
Kempo.
Back to top Go down
4TaY|RaMRod
Kempo
Kempo
4TaY|RaMRod

PostSubject: Re: Shield The President - He's The Most Important One...   Shield The President - He's The Most Important One... Icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2011 4:59 pm

If PA is in your travels stop in. I'll set a few stickers aside just for you. The "Honk if your HOMO" & "Follow me to the Gay Bar" should work swell. Very Happy

Might even thrown in a "Free hot dog, bring me your buns" Laughing
Back to top Go down
Brock
Commander
Commander
Brock

Clan Rank : Clan Member

PostSubject: Re: Shield The President - He's The Most Important One...   Shield The President - He's The Most Important One... Icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2011 1:03 am

Ram dont forget "I'm so gay i cant even drive straight" Wink
Back to top Go down
4TaY|RaMRod
Kempo
Kempo
4TaY|RaMRod

PostSubject: Re: Shield The President - He's The Most Important One...   Shield The President - He's The Most Important One... Icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2011 7:11 am

Ohh... Nice one... I will definatly have to add that to the collection Brock...
Back to top Go down
Fty|jtl94
Fty|jtl94

PostSubject: Re: Shield The President - He's The Most Important One...   Shield The President - He's The Most Important One... Icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2011 11:43 am

gnu- haha im just messing with you. if i ever travel to England ill try and meet up with you. in a largely populated public place.

kemp- heh my parents went to school in Rome. and i sure as heck ain't walking there or athens. i dont even like athens. rome is much better. dennys is disgusting kempo. go to waffle house, equally disgusting, but the food is much better. what do you call hash browns?

ram & brock- hilarious.
Back to top Go down
Fty|lookin4luv
Weak...
Weak...
Fty|lookin4luv

Clan Rank : Fty Board Member & PS3 Regiment Leader

PostSubject: Re: Shield The President - He's The Most Important One...   Shield The President - He's The Most Important One... Icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2011 1:27 pm

wow, u come to america and all you see is crap?

1 Newyork- wow a big crowded dirty city full of freaks, besides the stat of liberity, empire state, and a few good museums...Y? Y? y? newyork?

2 selling florida way short...besides im sure england has rollercoasters...

u could jetski, scuba, sail, fish, boat, surf, swim, snorkel, tan, meet american birds, bike, play with gators....ya disney world is cool, but get out of the tourist traps, and see the beauty of florida

3 vegas? WTF do you do there when u r under 21? pretty lame place to take a kid

This country is FULL of natural beauty....ya da kind NOT made by some land developer.

Tell me you have seen the Grand canyon? Yosimite? niagra falls?

geeez travel all the way over to go to the movies? common....rent a car...head out....

AND..no matter how tempted you are to personally punch JT in the nose....AVOID GEORGIA...those folks dont like folks with accents...any accent...besides many may not know the revolutionary war is over, u could be shot as a spy....
Back to top Go down
4TaY|fredd-vegas
4TaY|fredd-vegas

Clan Rank : Senior Member

PostSubject: Re: Shield The President - He's The Most Important One...   Shield The President - He's The Most Important One... Icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2011 1:34 pm

LMAO lookin you always crack me up.
Back to top Go down
Fty|Kempo10
Weak...
Weak...
Fty|Kempo10

PostSubject: Re: Shield The President - He's The Most Important One...   Shield The President - He's The Most Important One... Icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2011 2:57 pm

1) Stickers sound awesome, just I'm passing right by penny I'm afraid.... Sad

2) Denny's is AWESOME!!!!! - hash browns are potato things, sure, but yours are a hell of a lot less appertising than ours...

4) new york's the greatest city on earth. Anywhere that has a ferris wheel INSIDE a building is top of my books...

4) Not going to florida

5) Vegas was awesome, there's plenty to do no matter what age you are. The place is just insane.

6) I've helicopter toured the hoover dam with grand canyon, and even landed in, and ate lunch in the canyon.

7) I stayed for a week in yosemite, and all we saw in the whole time was ONE bear..... ONE!!! BOLLOCKS! But still..... the road in there, at 3,000 feet, and on the edge of a rediculously steep cliff, doing hairpin bends every 15 seconds, with nobody else in sight was pretty rediculous..... Driving 1

Cool To go to niagra, I have to go to Canada...... Suspect I have been there thrice, and that is MORE than enough for one lifetime...... Suspect
Back to top Go down
Fty|jtl94
Fty|jtl94

PostSubject: Re: Shield The President - He's The Most Important One...   Shield The President - He's The Most Important One... Icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2011 4:56 pm

i was very unimpressed with new york. i mean it was cool and all, but much too busy. i like good ole southern hospitality, ya sure dont get that in new york.

florida is amazing. disney is nice for kids, but the beach is the best part of florida.

the grand canyon was amazing. i want to go out on the sky bridge thing, but we didnt get to. that would be so awesome.

niagra isnt in just canada, there is half in new york. i hear the canada side is prettier though.
Back to top Go down
Fty|Topgun09
Fty|Topgun09

Clan Rank : XBOX 360 Regiment Leader

PostSubject: Re: Shield The President - He's The Most Important One...   Shield The President - He's The Most Important One... Icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2011 6:20 pm

JT: Denny's Disgusting? Are you out of your mind! If you don't like Denny's do you Like IHOP. Plus if you ever see one go to a Huddle House, the food there is great and it's kinda like a Steak n Shake but without so many burgers.

Kempo: Totally agree about Canada once maybe twice is enough but thrice? no way Canadia is that Interesting

Back to top Go down
http://URMUM.com
Fty|jtl94
Fty|jtl94

PostSubject: Re: Shield The President - He's The Most Important One...   Shield The President - He's The Most Important One... Icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2011 6:34 pm

the only breakfast places that don't gross me out are Cracker Barrel and a place that i dont think is around anymore called the Original Pancake House. ihop, dennys, huddle house, waffle house are all good, but something about them just gross me out.
Back to top Go down
4TaY|Gnu
Kempo Again....
Kempo Again....
4TaY|Gnu

PostSubject: Re: Shield The President - He's The Most Important One...   Shield The President - He's The Most Important One... Icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2011 5:34 am

I'm hungry now you mentioned burgers...
Back to top Go down
Fty|jtl94
Fty|jtl94

PostSubject: Re: Shield The President - He's The Most Important One...   Shield The President - He's The Most Important One... Icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2011 6:30 am

im hungry and i just ate an eclair.
Back to top Go down
4TaY|Gnu
Kempo Again....
Kempo Again....
4TaY|Gnu

PostSubject: Re: Shield The President - He's The Most Important One...   Shield The President - He's The Most Important One... Icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2011 7:26 am

rah! now I have to go find an eclair....
Back to top Go down
Fty|jtl94
Fty|jtl94

PostSubject: Re: Shield The President - He's The Most Important One...   Shield The President - He's The Most Important One... Icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2011 9:52 am

it was tasty :3

we have a little doughnut shop in town that has the best doughnuts in the world. when i can drive, that'll be my treat before church or on saturday morning. they also have pigs in a blankets (whats the plural for that? scratch ) that have cheese inside them, best in the world.
Back to top Go down
Fty|Kempo10
Weak...
Weak...
Fty|Kempo10

PostSubject: Re: Shield The President - He's The Most Important One...   Shield The President - He's The Most Important One... Icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2011 3:39 pm

the plural is pigs in blankets..... nobody eats one of them on their own because that'd just be retarded, unless you were anorexic, or a pop singer trying to promote their new single by looking vaiguely charitable...... thus no singular is needed.....
Back to top Go down
4TaY|RaMRod
Kempo
Kempo
4TaY|RaMRod

PostSubject: Re: Shield The President - He's The Most Important One...   Shield The President - He's The Most Important One... Icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2011 4:41 pm

I love Crackle Barrel. They are the best on the East coast.
Back to top Go down
Fty|jtl94
Fty|jtl94

PostSubject: Re: Shield The President - He's The Most Important One...   Shield The President - He's The Most Important One... Icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2011 6:04 am

kemp- makes sense. i dont get that rank either D:

ram- we go a lot with my grandparents for breakfast and then if we go on trips with them we always eat there at least once.
Back to top Go down
4TaY|Gnu
Kempo Again....
Kempo Again....
4TaY|Gnu

PostSubject: Re: Shield The President - He's The Most Important One...   Shield The President - He's The Most Important One... Icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 5:42 am

am i being stupid? or are you all just hungry farm-boys? what is a pig in blanket???
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shield The President - He's The Most Important One...   Shield The President - He's The Most Important One... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Shield The President - He's The Most Important One...
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next