The Fortay
Welcome To The Fortay, Please Log-In Below, Or If You're New Here, Set Up A New Account.
The Fortay
Welcome To The Fortay, Please Log-In Below, Or If You're New Here, Set Up A New Account.
The Fortay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Fortay Gaming Clan

HomeAmazon StorePortalGamebattlesLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome To The Fortay, Please Register With Our Forum, To Join Us.
PLEASE ADD ALL MEMBERS FROM THE FC LIST ON THE FORUM!!!
If You Want To Join The Fortay, Please Read Our Clan Rules, And Post An Application For A Tryout.
Please Bump Our Thread - http://forums.activision.com/viewtopic.php?f=58&t=5282&p=78276#p78276
Rules Of Fty: 1) No Cheating, 2) Enjoy Yourself, 3) Kill Weapon4H Repetitively
If You Haven't Already, Please Watch The Fortay Advertisement In The Left Side Bar.
Gamebattles: http://gamebattles.com/wii/call-of-duty-modern-warfare-reflex/team/the-fortay
Fty. The Fortay Of Gaming.
In Soviet Russia, road forks you
The Fortay’s Official Twitter Feed - TheFortayClan
Similar topics
Fty GameBattles Teams

The Fortay Playlist

Is it time for Modern Warfare 3? UPDATE

Go down 
+6
WEAPON_T-Y
Fty|Kempo10
Fty|Topgun09
4TaY|RaMRod
Fty|jtl94
[4TaY]Heavey
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
[4TaY]Heavey
King Of Spam
King Of Spam
[4TaY]Heavey

Clan Rank : Clan Member

Is it time for Modern Warfare 3? UPDATE Empty
PostSubject: Is it time for Modern Warfare 3? UPDATE   Is it time for Modern Warfare 3? UPDATE Icon_minitimeFri Feb 25, 2011 10:01 am

With glowing green numbers counting down to five days from now and the 2010 Game Developers Conference kicking off on Monday, it looks like we might be getting our first look at the next Modern Warfare on Wednesday morning.

As many of you have noticed (OmegaSpartan noticed first), FindMakarov.com is ticking away like a time bomb set to explode into what will likely be the biggest entertainment launch of the year - it always is.

Modern Warfare 2 players will remember Vladimir Makarov as the man that left them for dead at the end of the No Russian mission, effectively blaming the U.S. for the massacre of countless Russian civilians and ignited the spark of war. We didn't get to kill him in that game. Looks like we'll finally be getting our chance.

While there's no concrete information yet, I'd say we can look forward to Modern Warfare 3 hitting Xbox 360, PlayStation 3, and PC this November. Stay tuned to our GDC 2011 coverage next week for the big reveal.

Via-Kotaku.

http://www.findmakarov.com/

UPDATE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NLmsiaN5dZM&hd=1

AWESOME STUFF.

Last edited by [4TaY]Heavey on Wed Mar 02, 2011 11:41 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Fty|jtl94
The Fuck?!?!..... I Don't Sing For No-One Motherfucker...
Fty|jtl94

Clan Rank : Fty Board Member & XBOX 360 Regiment Leader

PostSubject: Re: Is it time for Modern Warfare 3? UPDATE   Is it time for Modern Warfare 3? UPDATE Icon_minitimeFri Feb 25, 2011 1:03 pm

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
ive recently reverted to playing mw2. ill try to get some blops in this weekend, but its really frustrating calling myself a sniper and being terrible due to the guns being terrible. ah but mw2 snipers work and i rock it Cool
Back to top Go down
[4TaY]Heavey
King Of Spam
King Of Spam
[4TaY]Heavey

PostSubject: Re: Is it time for Modern Warfare 3? UPDATE   Is it time for Modern Warfare 3? UPDATE Icon_minitimeFri Feb 25, 2011 1:39 pm

I wish I hadn't sold MW2 back to Game Stop. To be quite honest, it's a great game, minus the unbalanced weapons.

To me personally a game has to FEEL like what they were going for. MW1 FELT like Modern Warfare and what not. WaW FELT like WWII it had this magic to it. MW2 was the same way as MW1 it captured that feel. I feel Black ops failed to capture the feel of Vietnam. It feels Modern Warfare 1. To keep a yearly franchise fresh you have to give it a fresh feel. Which Black Ops didn't have.
Back to top Go down
Fty|jtl94
Fty|jtl94

PostSubject: Re: Is it time for Modern Warfare 3? UPDATE   Is it time for Modern Warfare 3? UPDATE Icon_minitimeFri Feb 25, 2011 1:53 pm

thats a good way of explaining it. the feel of the game. i loved the campaign though, multiplayer let me down a lot. they hyped it up too much. "this game will be epic" and as soon as it isnt as good as what one expects it just doesnt seem good, even if it is a good game.
Back to top Go down
4TaY|RaMRod
Kempo
Kempo
4TaY|RaMRod

Clan Rank : Senior Member & Forum Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Is it time for Modern Warfare 3? UPDATE   Is it time for Modern Warfare 3? UPDATE Icon_minitimeFri Feb 25, 2011 1:59 pm

Sweet can't wait too see what is going to be like...

MW2 is now infested with hackers.. your not missing much not having MW2 anymore Heavey
Back to top Go down
[4TaY]Heavey
King Of Spam
King Of Spam
[4TaY]Heavey

PostSubject: Re: Is it time for Modern Warfare 3? UPDATE   Is it time for Modern Warfare 3? UPDATE Icon_minitimeFri Feb 25, 2011 2:20 pm

yeah that doesn't surprise me with the hackers. But yeah black Ops needed a new engine....ti needed something fresh. The engine is the easiest place to do that.
Back to top Go down
Fty|Topgun09
Legend Of Humanity In Training....
Fty|Topgun09

Clan Rank : XBOX 360 Regiment Leader

PostSubject: Re: Is it time for Modern Warfare 3? UPDATE   Is it time for Modern Warfare 3? UPDATE Icon_minitimeFri Feb 25, 2011 2:57 pm

I agree about BO heavey, it was different but not enough to make me feel like it's a full game. Plus the campaign sucked which ruined the rest of the game kinda.
Back to top Go down
http://URMUM.com
[4TaY]Heavey
King Of Spam
King Of Spam
[4TaY]Heavey

PostSubject: Re: Is it time for Modern Warfare 3? UPDATE   Is it time for Modern Warfare 3? UPDATE Icon_minitimeFri Feb 25, 2011 3:14 pm

Campaign was good but I agree it could be better.
Back to top Go down
Fty|Kempo10
Weak...
Weak...
Fty|Kempo10

Clan Rank : Head Of The Fortay Board

PostSubject: Re: Is it time for Modern Warfare 3? UPDATE   Is it time for Modern Warfare 3? UPDATE Icon_minitimeFri Feb 25, 2011 3:39 pm

I honestly COULD NOT GIVE ONE FLAMING MOE..... about a new CoD......

reason?

"It's gonna be good!"
"It's gonna be great!!!"
"It's gonna be AWESOME!!!!!!!"
"IT'S GONNA BE KEELEY MOTHERFUCKING HAZELL ON HD COMPACT FUCKING DISK BABY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
"Oh look, it's actually incredibly average"
"Oh......"

Sure, I'll buy it..... but if I go into it not caring; the chances are I won't be dissapointed.....

THEREFORE: I shall do NO research on it WHATSOEVER in 2011..... Cool Dude Shades
Back to top Go down
http://www.joinfty.com
Fty|jtl94
Fty|jtl94

PostSubject: Re: Is it time for Modern Warfare 3? UPDATE   Is it time for Modern Warfare 3? UPDATE Icon_minitimeFri Feb 25, 2011 6:32 pm

ram- not on xbox. and you know what i say about xbox ;D

top- you didnt like the campaign?? why not?

kemp- you say that now, but we'll see when it gets closer to november. nothing wrong with researching up on a game, you were just a bit overboard on blops is all.
Back to top Go down
Fty|Topgun09
Fty|Topgun09

PostSubject: Re: Is it time for Modern Warfare 3? UPDATE   Is it time for Modern Warfare 3? UPDATE Icon_minitimeFri Feb 25, 2011 10:32 pm

First an foremost the ending was cheesy you choke a dude in a non epic way then you surface to see the whole us navy then some nice rock comes on. All I got from that ending is that Mason can breathe under water and is nearly invinceble. Plus I think Reznov should of had a more badass role instea of some insane psychopath. Plus their is no really memeroable moments.
Back to top Go down
Fty|Kempo10
Weak...
Weak...
Fty|Kempo10

Clan Rank : Head Of The Fortay Board

PostSubject: Re: Is it time for Modern Warfare 3? UPDATE   Is it time for Modern Warfare 3? UPDATE Icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 5:07 am

I agree ENTIRELY with GOOMH...... excet for the last sentence..... you obviously haven't completed it on vet, otherwise you'd never forget the fucking tunnels on executive order..... or where you have to destroy two hinds in your already half-destroyed hind, or where you've gotta go and kill the huge bald second in command to dragovich guy, where there's a rediculously long and strenuous shoot-off just before *spoiler*
Spoiler:
*spoiler*

so yeah..... plenty of memorable moments..... not for a good reason; but memorable nonetheless......

saying that, I REALLY enjoyed the boat mission, with the rolling stones song on in the background.... It had a beautiful combination of scenic calm, as well as psychotic anarchy - perfect methinks Wink

But yeah; the ending was REALLY SHIT!!!

First of all; the boat's sinking - leave you douche, the navy are gonna sink it now anyway, which will therefore kill the poor fucker inside. WHY GO AND DO IT YOURSELF!?!?
Then if you do actually decide to do it yourself, don't fucking push him against the floor to kill him! HOW SHIT IS THAT?!?!? I mean come on! This is meant to be the climax to the whole freaking plot! I mean some imposter with a beard and a Cuban hooker got a MUCH more dramatic death in the FIRST MISSION than this guy!!! It was officially the WORST final boss level in any game EVER! You only had to tap RTand LT about 6 times EVEN ON VETERAN and he died! I mean wtf!?!?!?!?!

As well as that, *spoiler*
Spoiler:
*spoiler* I did however really like the bit after we saw them come out, and your guy tried to make a run for it, but the numbers and stuff made him go a bit mental, and dizzy, and falling all over the place. I even swerved my own vision about just to emphasise it further..... It made me think "Lookin is usually drunk when he posts and plays.... I wonder if this is what CoD always looks like to him!?!?" which was quite fun to do...... Smile

but yeah; all in all the story was pretty confusing and pointless. I mean why bother with a story, if none of it fits together until a freaking humungous cut-scene just before the end of the game!?!?

rediculous!....... Sleep
Back to top Go down
http://www.joinfty.com
Fty|jtl94
Fty|jtl94

PostSubject: Re: Is it time for Modern Warfare 3? UPDATE   Is it time for Modern Warfare 3? UPDATE Icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 11:02 am

i freaking loved the story. its was fantastic.
Back to top Go down
[4TaY]Heavey
King Of Spam
King Of Spam
[4TaY]Heavey

PostSubject: Re: Is it time for Modern Warfare 3? UPDATE   Is it time for Modern Warfare 3? UPDATE Icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 11:10 am

Story=Good

Execution-=Shit.
Back to top Go down
Fty|jtl94
Fty|jtl94

PostSubject: Re: Is it time for Modern Warfare 3? UPDATE   Is it time for Modern Warfare 3? UPDATE Icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 11:20 am

i like how it was. reminded me of fight club. Cool
Back to top Go down
[4TaY]Heavey
King Of Spam
King Of Spam
[4TaY]Heavey

PostSubject: Re: Is it time for Modern Warfare 3? UPDATE   Is it time for Modern Warfare 3? UPDATE Icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 11:25 am

Fight Club was horrible too! haha
Back to top Go down
WEAPON_T-Y
S-Sol--Soldie--- Damn......I would.....
S-Sol--Soldie--- Damn......I would.....
WEAPON_T-Y

Clan Rank : THE CLAN BEAST!!!!!!

PostSubject: Re: Is it time for Modern Warfare 3? UPDATE   Is it time for Modern Warfare 3? UPDATE Icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 12:01 pm

that findmakarov site gave me cold chills, i actually hopped on mw2 last night and did well, but then realized why i hated it do to the rg spam, but hey, ill get mw3 like everyone else and get my ass kicked with a smile lol
Back to top Go down
[4TaY]Heavey
King Of Spam
King Of Spam
[4TaY]Heavey

PostSubject: Re: Is it time for Modern Warfare 3? UPDATE   Is it time for Modern Warfare 3? UPDATE Icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 12:02 pm

You'll hype it up like all of us and go...shit this is awful a month later.
Back to top Go down
Fty|jtl94
Fty|jtl94

PostSubject: Re: Is it time for Modern Warfare 3? UPDATE   Is it time for Modern Warfare 3? UPDATE Icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 12:16 pm

you didnt like fight club? that was a fantastic movie!

you people are all insane.
Back to top Go down
[4TaY]Heavey
King Of Spam
King Of Spam
[4TaY]Heavey

PostSubject: Re: Is it time for Modern Warfare 3? UPDATE   Is it time for Modern Warfare 3? UPDATE Icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 12:38 pm

I thought it was terrible lol. Couldn't stand it.
Back to top Go down
Fty|jtl94
Fty|jtl94

PostSubject: Re: Is it time for Modern Warfare 3? UPDATE   Is it time for Modern Warfare 3? UPDATE Icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 12:45 pm

only part i didnt need was him sleeping with the chick. was kinda funny to find he was the same guy though, so it was actually him sleeping with her rather than the other guy.
Back to top Go down
Fty|Topgun09
Fty|Topgun09

PostSubject: Re: Is it time for Modern Warfare 3? UPDATE   Is it time for Modern Warfare 3? UPDATE Icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 5:01 pm

I have beaten it on Veteran but still nothing really major comes up except the boat part and maybe the ww2 part
Back to top Go down
[4TaY]Heavey
King Of Spam
King Of Spam
[4TaY]Heavey

PostSubject: Re: Is it time for Modern Warfare 3? UPDATE   Is it time for Modern Warfare 3? UPDATE Icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 8:42 pm

MW2 will have a sequel....the question is whether the next COD is a prequel to MW1.
Back to top Go down
Fty|lookin4luv
Weak...
Weak...
Fty|lookin4luv

Clan Rank : Fty Board Member & PS3 Regiment Leader

PostSubject: Re: Is it time for Modern Warfare 3? UPDATE   Is it time for Modern Warfare 3? UPDATE Icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 6:31 am

well I expect big things this xmas, the activision team canceled their "rock star" claiming they wanted to focus on their prime franchise, COD...

however, the COD role playing game never saw the light of day, nor the "cod movie" that was talked of in 2009

the story line, yes obviously somebody involved with story creation LOVED fight club, BUT if you are an old Charles Bronson fan, you may remember his movie, about the americans spread all over the country, ready to wreak havoc, upon hearing a voice over a telephone, say certain words, ya they were all brainwashed during the war, and returnd to america, as a secret terror plan.

But, i like the game for the challenges, and the gameplay, rather than the story.

i will admit, the online version is a mixup of old and new guns, and unlike past COD games, i think these guns were edited to make them "fair", while in WAW amd MW2 i felt they represented the correct accuracy, fire rate, and damage of the real things.

ya, for me MW3 is a dun deal (ill buy it), however, if BF3, killzone, or another title appears to be way cooler than MW3. they may be in trouble....so far noboy has come close to the online fun of COD, but Electronic Arts has never been happy with activision at the 'top of the heap' so someday they may be a contender....

I still say that electronic arts "Black" was much better than COD3, but no online play? they realy missed the boat there, i might not be here today, if Black had an online version...
Back to top Go down
[4TaY]Heavey
King Of Spam
King Of Spam
[4TaY]Heavey

PostSubject: Re: Is it time for Modern Warfare 3? UPDATE   Is it time for Modern Warfare 3? UPDATE Icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 10:44 am

A guy at ATVI said the site was a hoax. He says it has nothing to do with viral marketing. Ya know what does have to do with viral marketing? Him denying that whole thing. Fool.
Back to top Go down
Fty|jtl94
Fty|jtl94

PostSubject: Re: Is it time for Modern Warfare 3? UPDATE   Is it time for Modern Warfare 3? UPDATE Icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 11:30 am

lookin- its not even that other games havent been as fun as cod. yeah cod is the best, but its also that so many people who arent gamers play cod. its just a game that so many people like and many of those people dont pay attention to anything but cod games. so cod continues to sell a kajillion copies while games like bc2 are good games, just dont have the fan base. i for one didnt care much for bc2, but will probably get battlefield 3 to give it a shot.
Back to top Go down
Brock
Commander
Commander
Brock

PostSubject: Re: Is it time for Modern Warfare 3? UPDATE   Is it time for Modern Warfare 3? UPDATE Icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 12:28 pm

Activision has publicaly announced that findmakerov.com is a hoax. i dont beleive them but if im right this means we cant trust them im gonna link a video that talks about this and has proof. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FPS21e9Wmrc
Back to top Go down
Fty|jtl94
Fty|jtl94

PostSubject: Re: Is it time for Modern Warfare 3? UPDATE   Is it time for Modern Warfare 3? UPDATE Icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 1:11 pm

very interesting. i think it is for mw3 and theyre just lying to make us think it isnt. reverse psychology on hyping the game up.
Back to top Go down
Brock
Commander
Commander
Brock

PostSubject: Re: Is it time for Modern Warfare 3? UPDATE   Is it time for Modern Warfare 3? UPDATE Icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 11:09 pm

Back to top Go down
4TaY|Gnu
Kempo Again....
Kempo Again....
4TaY|Gnu

Clan Rank : Senior Member & Forum Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Is it time for Modern Warfare 3? UPDATE   Is it time for Modern Warfare 3? UPDATE Icon_minitimeMon Feb 28, 2011 3:41 am

Fty|lookin4luv wrote:
however, the COD role playing game never saw the light of day, nor the "cod movie" that was talked of in 2009

maybe this is what you were waiting for lookin? farao
Back to top Go down
http://www.mixsinghmusic.co.uk
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Is it time for Modern Warfare 3? UPDATE   Is it time for Modern Warfare 3? UPDATE Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Is it time for Modern Warfare 3? UPDATE
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next