The Fortay
Welcome To The Fortay, Please Log-In Below, Or If You're New Here, Set Up A New Account.
The Fortay
Welcome To The Fortay, Please Log-In Below, Or If You're New Here, Set Up A New Account.
The Fortay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Fortay Gaming Clan

HomeAmazon StorePortalGamebattlesLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome To The Fortay, Please Register With Our Forum, To Join Us.
PLEASE ADD ALL MEMBERS FROM THE FC LIST ON THE FORUM!!!
If You Want To Join The Fortay, Please Read Our Clan Rules, And Post An Application For A Tryout.
Please Bump Our Thread - http://forums.activision.com/viewtopic.php?f=58&t=5282&p=78276#p78276
Rules Of Fty: 1) No Cheating, 2) Enjoy Yourself, 3) Kill Weapon4H Repetitively
If You Haven't Already, Please Watch The Fortay Advertisement In The Left Side Bar.
Gamebattles: http://gamebattles.com/wii/call-of-duty-modern-warfare-reflex/team/the-fortay
Fty. The Fortay Of Gaming.
In Soviet Russia, road forks you
The Fortay’s Official Twitter Feed - TheFortayClan
Similar topics
Fty GameBattles Teams

The Fortay Playlist

First DLC from Modern Warefare 3, DELAYED for PS3 users

Go down 
+2
4TaY|Gnu
FTY!|Darkened
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
FTY!|Darkened
King Of Spam
King Of Spam
FTY!|Darkened

Clan Rank : Administrating Assistant

First DLC from Modern Warefare 3, DELAYED for PS3 users Empty
PostSubject: First DLC from Modern Warefare 3, DELAYED for PS3 users   First DLC from Modern Warefare 3, DELAYED for PS3 users Icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 6:08 pm

According to some lame ass DLC teaser video on the Elite site, we can expect to see the first bit of DLC for Premium subscribers in January.

From the sounds of it, though, it may be available to the XBL guys first! If that's true, then WTF!!!

It also doesn't sound like their doing anything that hasn't been done before, with the excepton of substituting Zombies for Spec-Ops, and they may be trickling the DLC out a little at a time, instead of one large map pack. No confirmation on that though.
Back to top Go down
4TaY|Gnu
Kempo Again....
Kempo Again....
4TaY|Gnu

Clan Rank : Senior Member & Forum Moderator

PostSubject: Re: First DLC from Modern Warefare 3, DELAYED for PS3 users   First DLC from Modern Warefare 3, DELAYED for PS3 users Icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 1:46 am

I told you Elite was a bucnh of tripe...!
Back to top Go down
http://www.mixsinghmusic.co.uk
Fty|lookin4luv
Weak...
Weak...
Fty|lookin4luv

Clan Rank : Fty Board Member & PS3 Regiment Leader

PostSubject: Re: First DLC from Modern Warefare 3, DELAYED for PS3 users   First DLC from Modern Warefare 3, DELAYED for PS3 users Icon_minitimeFri Dec 23, 2011 4:31 am

well, at least i have something to look forward to...but the end of JAN? they gave themselves dom "spcae" between the release and the DLC...

i figured XBL would get it first, BUT since DLC was monthly, i was not expecting a month of lag between xbox and ps3...hmm
Back to top Go down
4TaY|RaMRod
Kempo
Kempo
4TaY|RaMRod

PostSubject: Re: First DLC from Modern Warefare 3, DELAYED for PS3 users   First DLC from Modern Warefare 3, DELAYED for PS3 users Icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 6:55 am

Thanks COD elite for the free double xp and the prestige token!!!
Back to top Go down
Fty|lookin4luv
Weak...
Weak...
Fty|lookin4luv

PostSubject: Re: First DLC from Modern Warefare 3, DELAYED for PS3 users   First DLC from Modern Warefare 3, DELAYED for PS3 users Icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2011 6:17 am

4TaY|RaMRod wrote:
Thanks COD elite for the free double xp and the prestige token!!!

thanks to Rammy for some Drop zone during by dbl EXP

<<
Back to top Go down
4TaY|RaMRod
Kempo
Kempo
4TaY|RaMRod

PostSubject: Re: First DLC from Modern Warefare 3, DELAYED for PS3 users   First DLC from Modern Warefare 3, DELAYED for PS3 users Icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2011 7:53 am

You rank up SOOO Fast in DZ....

Has anyone been doing the mt. dew and doritos xp???

I need 3 combat cards to complete my 3rd and final set and get an extra hr xp... Anyone got any to trade.. I have tons of doubles..

The offer expires tomorrow so I was hoping to complete the final set if anyone can help..
Back to top Go down
Fty|lookin4luv
Weak...
Weak...
Fty|lookin4luv

PostSubject: Re: First DLC from Modern Warefare 3, DELAYED for PS3 users   First DLC from Modern Warefare 3, DELAYED for PS3 users Icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 7:03 am

Rammy...we ned to start a "combat card" thread? my daughter drinks mtn dew like it is going out of style...

but untill yesterday, i had no idea how the whole deal works...???? confused

could you make a thread explaining combat cards, and what you have to trade?
Back to top Go down
4TaY|RaMRod
Kempo
Kempo
4TaY|RaMRod

PostSubject: Re: First DLC from Modern Warefare 3, DELAYED for PS3 users   First DLC from Modern Warefare 3, DELAYED for PS3 users Icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 8:02 am

Well The dew xp promotion is all over now.. I did complete all my set. Traded with some guys from the COD forum. It only went 4 the remainder of 2011. I had like 12 hours x2 XP total.. It was a pretty kool thing MW3 did.. I hate mtn dew but i bought them anyway... Actually I found this white citrus mtn dew that I'm kinda addicted to now..
Back to top Go down
Fty|lookin4luv
Weak...
Weak...
Fty|lookin4luv

PostSubject: Re: First DLC from Modern Warefare 3, DELAYED for PS3 users   First DLC from Modern Warefare 3, DELAYED for PS3 users Icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 5:12 am

Latest info from UF, not that it wasnt expected...but a screw job none the less...

A major outcry by PS3 Modern Warfare 3 players as Activision announced that the first maps for Call of Duty Elite members would launch on January 24th to XBox 360. They did not mention any release information for PlayStation 3 as of this post.

Nine months and 20 ELITE content drops in the Call of Duty: MW3 Content Season. Check out this behind-the-scenes video of two new multiplayer maps coming January 24 to Xbox LIVE. Become an ELITE Premium member to get first access: http://bit.ly/xUZy48
The common outcry is why did we pay full price for Elite but we are not getting the map paks at the same time as XBox…

This may be a rude awakening for Activision… We will update this as we hear more.

Update:
Robert Bowling just confirmed that XBox is first: https://twitter.com/#!/fourzerotwo/status/156822320734932992

Yes. The content comes out first for @Xbox Elite Premium members, then shortly after for subscribers on other platforms.
Back to top Go down
4TaY|RaMRod
Kempo
Kempo
4TaY|RaMRod

PostSubject: Re: First DLC from Modern Warefare 3, DELAYED for PS3 users   First DLC from Modern Warefare 3, DELAYED for PS3 users Icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 7:19 am

BS!!!! Cursing Ranter
Back to top Go down
FTY!|Darkened
King Of Spam
King Of Spam
FTY!|Darkened

PostSubject: Re: First DLC from Modern Warefare 3, DELAYED for PS3 users   First DLC from Modern Warefare 3, DELAYED for PS3 users Icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 8:58 am

That is fucking bullshit! Why the fuck didn't they put that in the description for their "Elite Premium" subscription?

Activision wrote:
- 1-year Call of Duty Elite premium membership, including:

- 20 pieces of Modern Warfare 3 DLC delivered over a 9 month period
- Incredible variety, including new MP maps, Spec Ops missions and game modes

- Ownership of all DLC, even if your membership expires

- Prized Events, Operations, Leagues and custom in-game playlist and modes

- Continued anal rapage of our PS3 gamers, because apparently, they still love it!

Activision wrote:
- Special Founder status on Call of Duty Elite, including:

- Unique Founder weapon camo and profile skin

- Exclusive Founder in-game Player Card and Emblem

- Access to the private ""#Founder" Group

- Special Founder Clan XP boost

- Special Founder Operations, Events and Leagues

- Exclusive Founder prizes and experiences

- Our PS3 Founders will receive additional exclusion from early releases of all future DLC, just as they have been for the last 5-years, becasue we at Activision know how much they love to "take it up the ass"!

Back to top Go down
4TaY|RaMRod
Kempo
Kempo
4TaY|RaMRod

PostSubject: Re: First DLC from Modern Warefare 3, DELAYED for PS3 users   First DLC from Modern Warefare 3, DELAYED for PS3 users Icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2012 12:44 pm

Up the ass is right...
Back to top Go down
Fty|lookin4luv
Weak...
Weak...
Fty|lookin4luv

PostSubject: Re: First DLC from Modern Warefare 3, DELAYED for PS3 users   First DLC from Modern Warefare 3, DELAYED for PS3 users Icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 5:25 am

FTY!|Darkened wrote:
That is fucking bullshit! Why the fuck didn't they put that in the description for their "Elite Premium" subscription?

Activision wrote:
- 1-year Call of Duty Elite premium membership, including:

- 20 pieces of Modern Warfare 3 DLC delivered over a 9 month period
- Incredible variety, including new MP maps, Spec Ops missions and game modes

- Ownership of all DLC, even if your membership expires

- Prized Events, Operations, Leagues and custom in-game playlist and modes

- Continued anal rapage of our PS3 gamers, because apparently, they still love it!

Activision wrote:
- Special Founder status on Call of Duty Elite, including:

- Unique Founder weapon camo and profile skin

- Exclusive Founder in-game Player Card and Emblem

- Access to the private ""#Founder" Group

- Special Founder Clan XP boost

- Special Founder Operations, Events and Leagues

- Exclusive Founder prizes and experiences

- Our PS3 Founders will receive additional exclusion from early releases of all future DLC, just as they have been for the last 5-years, becasue we at Activision know how much they love to "take it up the ass"!

HAHAHA Dark...you should write the press releases for Activision PS3...accurate and to the point
Back to top Go down
FTY!|Darkened
King Of Spam
King Of Spam
FTY!|Darkened

PostSubject: Re: First DLC from Modern Warefare 3, DELAYED for PS3 users   First DLC from Modern Warefare 3, DELAYED for PS3 users Icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 11:33 am

Any of you heXBOX users gotten the DLC, or can you confirm an actual release date?

Anyone else heard if Activision is going to pull their head out of their ass and allow PS3 to get the DLC at the same time as heXBOX?
Back to top Go down
4TaY|RaMRod
Kempo
Kempo
4TaY|RaMRod

PostSubject: Re: First DLC from Modern Warefare 3, DELAYED for PS3 users   First DLC from Modern Warefare 3, DELAYED for PS3 users Icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 1:13 pm

All it will be is 2 maps.. and who the hell know when we will have it for ps3... Elite is gay.. MW2.5 is also becoming gay...

I cannot believe how much better designed black ops is....
Back to top Go down
Fty|lookin4luv
Weak...
Weak...
Fty|lookin4luv

PostSubject: Re: First DLC from Modern Warefare 3, DELAYED for PS3 users   First DLC from Modern Warefare 3, DELAYED for PS3 users Icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 5:48 am

well the positive thing is, it should be monthly, so although we may be behind the heXbox, once we get the first DLC, then we should be getting monthly stuff...

since they promised 10 releases (i think) i didnt expect 5 maps per release, BUT i was figuring on having the first DLC by now...

Ya, i like the games and most of the guns, but the OVERALL design of MW3 is terriable, it is almost like the only changes they made from Mw2 were the maps and the Elite (fail)...sure they revamped the guns, but how hard is that?

i guess i became a fan because every year they IMPROVED the game, i didnt see a huge change in gameplay at the BO release BUT they fixed all the 'lil' things that drove me crazy in MW2, then they release MW3, which seems to be a step backward, except for the Elite (fail)
Back to top Go down
4TaY|RaMRod
Kempo
Kempo
4TaY|RaMRod

PostSubject: Re: First DLC from Modern Warefare 3, DELAYED for PS3 users   First DLC from Modern Warefare 3, DELAYED for PS3 users Icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 8:10 am

Ultimate FAIL...

And so they say we will get DLC every month.. I won't hold my breath...
Back to top Go down
FTY!|Darkened
King Of Spam
King Of Spam
FTY!|Darkened

PostSubject: Re: First DLC from Modern Warefare 3, DELAYED for PS3 users   First DLC from Modern Warefare 3, DELAYED for PS3 users Icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 10:59 am

I definitely like the game play better on MW2 and MW3 better than BO. But I like everything else about BO better than both of those other titles, with the exception of the emblems. I like the concept of the custom emblems, and some of the creatively comfigured emblems, but I really got tired of seeing cum shots on almost everyones emblem!

[rant]

IMO, the only improvement they made over any of the other titles, is the addition of the Strike Packages, and even that kinda went a little backward from BO. I liked the idea of kills from your Kill Streak/Strike Package reward NOT counting towards your next reward.

I can't think of too many weapons in BO that were as over powered as some of the weapons in MW3, and MW2 for that matter! Anybody else remember all the n00bs with Akimbo model 1887 shotguns (or whatever that popular shotty was) from MW2!

[/rant]

As for Elite, that for sure is a big fat FAIL! They would have been better off grabbing the code for the BO Playercard and making that Elite! Even the WaW playercard feature on the COD site is better that this POS!
Back to top Go down
Fty|lookin4luv
Weak...
Weak...
Fty|lookin4luv

PostSubject: Re: First DLC from Modern Warefare 3, DELAYED for PS3 users   First DLC from Modern Warefare 3, DELAYED for PS3 users Icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 6:26 am

well i'll agree that many of the custome logos got repetitive..boobs, ass, cum shots..etc...

BUT some were very creative and rather funny...you gotta admit

im not a 'kill streak' guy, so i dont care too much how they are set up or paid out, but im glad 'chaining' has been eliminated...

ya, im both Modern warefare games, they put in severl 'secret' guns that seemed to kik way more ass than their 'real life' counterpart...i think a programmer was trying to hide a sweet gun in with the lame guns, for his girlfriend or lil brother, then the gun is discovered by the COD noob community..

MY biggest problem is still the CHAT..i miss very much having more than 3 word conversations with my buds when playing

since the ONLY way to complain is with my $$$ Activision better hope nobody gets the guts/brains to make a COD competitor this xmas...

i am just not that into battlefield, i just dont like the gameplay..BUT i may try the new BF3 (or whatever) soon...

if they dont get their act togother soon, and make better games rather than more $, the COD franchise is in SERIOUS danger...

remember DOOM...
remember HALO....
remember COD???????
Back to top Go down
4TaY|RaMRod
Kempo
Kempo
4TaY|RaMRod

PostSubject: Re: First DLC from Modern Warefare 3, DELAYED for PS3 users   First DLC from Modern Warefare 3, DELAYED for PS3 users Icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 7:47 am

I have been told that the Pre-released BF3 betta is nothing to judge battlefield from.. They say that was a shit map with shit set-ups. A

I have really be contemplating BF3 as MW3 is becoming not as fun to me anymore??? IDK?
Back to top Go down
4TaY|RaMRod
Kempo
Kempo
4TaY|RaMRod

PostSubject: Re: First DLC from Modern Warefare 3, DELAYED for PS3 users   First DLC from Modern Warefare 3, DELAYED for PS3 users Icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 11:28 am

or possibly skyrim... I'm heard nothing but good about that game...

Dark I see you got it. What are your impressions of it??
Back to top Go down
Fty|lookin4luv
Weak...
Weak...
Fty|lookin4luv

PostSubject: Re: First DLC from Modern Warefare 3, DELAYED for PS3 users   First DLC from Modern Warefare 3, DELAYED for PS3 users Icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 4:39 am

ya, what is that hgame about...off to google...looks like Fred like it...
Back to top Go down
4TaY|RaMRod
Kempo
Kempo
4TaY|RaMRod

PostSubject: Re: First DLC from Modern Warefare 3, DELAYED for PS3 users   First DLC from Modern Warefare 3, DELAYED for PS3 users Icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 6:41 am

I haven't seen anything of Veggie since he got it... It looks ok... but im not sure if it my preferred game style...
Back to top Go down
4TaY|fredd-vegas
Legend Of Humanity In Training....
Legend Of Humanity In Training....
4TaY|fredd-vegas

Clan Rank : Senior Member

PostSubject: Re: First DLC from Modern Warefare 3, DELAYED for PS3 users   First DLC from Modern Warefare 3, DELAYED for PS3 users Icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 7:15 am

Skyrim is sweet. If your into that style of game.... Watch some vids of it and see if it looks like its your cup o tea.
Back to top Go down
4TaY|RaMRod
Kempo
Kempo
4TaY|RaMRod

PostSubject: Re: First DLC from Modern Warefare 3, DELAYED for PS3 users   First DLC from Modern Warefare 3, DELAYED for PS3 users Icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 7:10 am

The Ryder White dlc is out for Dead Island... I'll be downloading this at lunch today Smile
Back to top Go down
FTY!|Darkened
King Of Spam
King Of Spam
FTY!|Darkened

PostSubject: Re: First DLC from Modern Warefare 3, DELAYED for PS3 users   First DLC from Modern Warefare 3, DELAYED for PS3 users Icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 3:52 pm

Skyrim is very fun to play, once you get the hang of it. The open gameplay and maps is what really makes it fun to play. No pre-determined course you have to take to complete the game. You get a TON of quests to complete, and you can complete them in any order you want. The graphics are on par with most of the other games out there, too.

It reminds me of the text based MUD's I used to play way back before there was a WWW. Back when you used to Gopher to browse the Internet, or find an ISP with terminal access, so you could telnet into the games.

It's really surprising how similar this game is to those MUD's, too. Almost as if there was some game developer that played MUD's, and decided to but graphics to it. The only thing that's missing is the Multi-player aspect of the game. Would be cool if you could get a group together for some of the quests, or to challenge to friendly competitions for XP, or items, such as spells, scrolls, weapons, etc...

If your into RPG's, or goal based games, then you should give Skyrim a try. If your not that into these types of games, but can get your hands on a copy, then I would still recommend giving it a try.
Back to top Go down
Fty|lookin4luv
Weak...
Weak...
Fty|lookin4luv

PostSubject: Re: First DLC from Modern Warefare 3, DELAYED for PS3 users   First DLC from Modern Warefare 3, DELAYED for PS3 users Icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 8:07 am

hmm skyrim sounds pretty good!

but y am i really here?

to ANNOUNCE:::

TO ANNOUNCE

FIRST MW# DLC for playstation..will release Feb 28th, 2014

haha JK in 2012 actually...yup in just ONE long month..we may FINALY see SOMETHING
Back to top Go down
4TaY|RaMRod
Kempo
Kempo
4TaY|RaMRod

PostSubject: Re: First DLC from Modern Warefare 3, DELAYED for PS3 users   First DLC from Modern Warefare 3, DELAYED for PS3 users Icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 8:20 am

It is about time
Back to top Go down
Fty|lookin4luv
Weak...
Weak...
Fty|lookin4luv

PostSubject: Re: First DLC from Modern Warefare 3, DELAYED for PS3 users   First DLC from Modern Warefare 3, DELAYED for PS3 users Icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 5:14 am

well, the DLC is leaking out to the PS3 like oil leaking from a disabled tanker...very slowly...

however the new DLC map has come out...(#3)

pretty cool, small map, multi level, LOTS OF WAYS TO FALL TO YOUR DEATH

playing DOM, B is a lot of fun, you can shoot it from 5 directions, and only cap it from 3...hahaha yup ill be the B keeper..

im also enjoying the new FFA game mode

im in about the middle on the 18 gun, and 3X6 guns, but on AON and OITC, i seem to do well, ya im not too good with the gun, BUT i stab the HELLLLL outta everybody, i win almost every game of FFA, unlesss Fortay is in with me..hahaha
Back to top Go down
Fty|lookin4luv
Weak...
Weak...
Fty|lookin4luv

PostSubject: Re: First DLC from Modern Warefare 3, DELAYED for PS3 users   First DLC from Modern Warefare 3, DELAYED for PS3 users Icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2012 6:45 am

i AM SOO PISSED...kept checking for this friday....

i guess this email came on the 8th, but i dont usually check emails over the weekend...

Dear Call of Duty ELITE member:

We recently sent you an email regarding Drops 9-12 for PlayStation 3 Elite Premium users. This drop includes 2 Face Off maps and will be released June 14. The previous email was sent to users earlier than intended. We apologize for any confusion this may have caused.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: First DLC from Modern Warefare 3, DELAYED for PS3 users   First DLC from Modern Warefare 3, DELAYED for PS3 users Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

First DLC from Modern Warefare 3, DELAYED for PS3 users
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next