The Fortay
Welcome To The Fortay, Please Log-In Below, Or If You're New Here, Set Up A New Account.
The Fortay
Welcome To The Fortay, Please Log-In Below, Or If You're New Here, Set Up A New Account.
The Fortay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Fortay Gaming Clan

HomeAmazon StorePortalGamebattlesLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome To The Fortay, Please Register With Our Forum, To Join Us.
PLEASE ADD ALL MEMBERS FROM THE FC LIST ON THE FORUM!!!
If You Want To Join The Fortay, Please Read Our Clan Rules, And Post An Application For A Tryout.
Please Bump Our Thread - http://forums.activision.com/viewtopic.php?f=58&t=5282&p=78276#p78276
Rules Of Fty: 1) No Cheating, 2) Enjoy Yourself, 3) Kill Weapon4H Repetitively
If You Haven't Already, Please Watch The Fortay Advertisement In The Left Side Bar.
Gamebattles: http://gamebattles.com/wii/call-of-duty-modern-warfare-reflex/team/the-fortay
Fty. The Fortay Of Gaming.
In Soviet Russia, road forks you
The Fortay’s Official Twitter Feed - TheFortayClan
Similar topics
Fty GameBattles Teams

The Fortay Playlist

Clean up day for Lookin---please read?

Go down 
+2
Fty|jtl94
Fty|lookin4luv
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Fty|lookin4luv
Weak...
Weak...
Fty|lookin4luv

Clan Rank : Fty Board Member & PS3 Regiment Leader

Clean up day for Lookin---please read? Empty
PostSubject: Clean up day for Lookin---please read?   Clean up day for Lookin---please read? Icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2010 4:25 pm

as the title suggests, its clean up time for me...

i have been having so much fun here, ive let things get a lil sloppy...

im not finger pointing...but i gotta get organized with the new game on the horizon...

I have added some *New* ps3 sections, and if kempo dosent ban me, or delete them, expect to see your posts reorganized...

also expect some posts to get moved around...

SOME STUFF I HAVE ALREADY DUN:

i put Gnu's memberlist up where it belongs
i created some new PS3 sections (idea pending kempo's ban of lookin)
i started a poll, looking for input on our PS3 clan tag issues

STUFF I NEED TO DO:

make duplicate member list 'sticky' at the top of ps3 section
reorganize posts from our crazy ps3 membersfind out how to fix GB widgits (maybe move down where music player is now, stacked on each other)
REORGANIZE PS3 GAMEBATTLES THREAD (lil help? should i have a thread for each game, under the topic of ps3 game battles? then 1 discussion area for all GB activity?)
im also hoping to get kempo's ok, some time soon for these topics:

New members forum (open only to new member for first 90 days)
System probs / discussion nuff said
Political Rants (get my crap all in one place so it can easily be deleted)

if you guys have ANY other crap you need me to do, kempo to do, or anythig stuck in a hole of your body, speak up now..cuz on Nov9 ill be gone for a while
Rifle

Last edited by Fty|lookin4luv on Wed Nov 03, 2010 7:45 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Fty|lookin4luv
Weak...
Weak...
Fty|lookin4luv

PostSubject: Re: Clean up day for Lookin---please read?   Clean up day for Lookin---please read? Icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2010 4:44 pm

ALSO note: we need commited GB leaders, Joker did GREAT this summer but i cant expect him to lead ALL our GB teams...

we dont all goto to the same school or work in the same building, like some GB teams, so we need some leaders that have the COMMITMENT to make our GB teams WORK and WIN...

you, can ask Joker, im always willing to help, but im not the best player, so i have a SERIOUS conflict...

i want to be more active in the GB teams, but i think the team captains/leaders should also be the guys that organize and plan the matches...

if any one has ideas how to make gamebattles a success with out making 1 guy bust his ass making it happen PLEASE post your ideas, OR STEP UP AND OFFER TO HELP...

i was available to fill-in during almost every match this summer (thank goodness we had better players)...BUT im fine just playing my FFA, so if nobody wants to get involved..... ill let this die...

im not joking people

i will

i could be masterbating or getting drunk right now

im serious

we need help

who will lead FTY in GB this winter?

it could be YOU

or YOU

or YOU

or maybe ALL of YOU

dont let lookin down

Sad

and I DONT want to hear it Nip, i dont leave my best players on the bench like sum NFL coaches i kno...so unless u have an Xray of a broken thumb to email me...U R ON DA TEAM!!!
Back to top Go down
Fty|jtl94
The Fuck?!?!..... I Don't Sing For No-One Motherfucker...
Fty|jtl94

Clan Rank : Fty Board Member & XBOX 360 Regiment Leader

PostSubject: Re: Clean up day for Lookin---please read?   Clean up day for Lookin---please read? Icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2010 5:02 pm

2 things,

1: why do you always think you'll get banned? if kemp has given you this much power its because he doesnt think you can mess anything up too badly that he can't fix it, so dont worry baout it so much buddy.

2: why a new members forum? what would the point of that be?

oh and i do think we need a 1000+ post forum. so until TG posts 500 more times itd just be you me and kemmy.
Back to top Go down
Fty|lookin4luv
Weak...
Weak...
Fty|lookin4luv

PostSubject: Re: Clean up day for Lookin---please read?   Clean up day for Lookin---please read? Icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2010 5:51 pm

#2 i was thinking it would be a good place for new members to begin to feel at ease with the site, befor the have to jump into our heated thread discussions, of course it would be 'moderated' by a FTY member...and they could still post other places ...

but a good place to ask dumb questions, or for help, since some of our current recruits are like "WTF is a gaming clan?"

AND well, JT, i have never made ANY changes to the site, in all this time...including non-kempo approved changes...so we will see...he is already in a bad mood about his 360, and he has already kinda shot these exact changes down b4.....so we will c....worst comes to worst Off With The Head ...you can always reach me on Facebook....

Back to top Go down
Fty|jtl94
Fty|jtl94

PostSubject: Re: Clean up day for Lookin---please read?   Clean up day for Lookin---please read? Icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2010 5:57 pm

ah that makes sense, so only the board and them can see their stupid questions so they dont get made fun of by the other guys, i like the idea now.

but we shouldnt do it by a 90 day thing, cus what if they come once and join and get tried out and make it in and then go on a 3 month working vacation or something? or can only come around once in a while and thus dont ever really have questions?

id say we could just let the most recent people who've joined there, like last five or something, but what if 6 people join at the same time or something.

so i dunno, wait for kemp to come around, he'll know what to do, maybe...

and yeah i could always talk to you on fb ahaha.
Back to top Go down
Fty|Kempo10
Weak...
Weak...
Fty|Kempo10

Clan Rank : Head Of The Fortay Board

PostSubject: Re: Clean up day for Lookin---please read?   Clean up day for Lookin---please read? Icon_minitimeWed Nov 03, 2010 2:43 am

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOKIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNN!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?! WHAT THE HELLLLLLLLL HAVE YOU DONE!?!?!?!?!?!!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?
Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad

You know JUST as well as I do; that it's 'operations', not 'opperations'!!!!!!!!

DAMN YOUR VILE SPELLING!!!!!!!!!!

Smile

naw, as per usual, it seems like you've come up with a fairly good idea.

I'll try to help you sort it out through the coming weeks.... maybe other forumotion connessuirs (sp.?), with plenty of experience at building forums and stuff like that would be interested in helping.....? You know who you are, and yes, this is a fairly big hint, after a fairly big reccommendation Wink

As far as PS3 sections; I'm happy for that to happen. We definately need a category for PS3 and 360 Gamebattles rather than just the general one.

What happens there though;

-arrange a match for about a week's time
-post details in the "upcoming matches" area of PS3 gamebattles, and create that match's roster.
-The GM of PS3 GB then choses his starting line-up for the match ahead, with 1 or 2 subs, and the games are played.
-The result is posted to GB, and then onto the "Played Matches" area of PS3 GB.

If any of those area's are yet to exist, I'll do it tommorrow, and then you'll be able to visualise it properly.

to get the widget code; log into GB, press on your team's icon, and you should be able to find it in the team's options somewhere. I want the html code.

as far as a "new members" are goes; I guess that it could be a good idea, but I haven't got the time right now to think through how it would work; I'll get back to you.

a 1000+ post forum would be practically pointless due to the little amount of people, but I could create some sort of reward for them I guess.....? Idk what, but whatever..... scratch

I think I covered it all, but I gotta dash now anywhoozle; so later!

Thanks,
Kempo.
Back to top Go down
http://www.joinfty.com
Fty|lookin4luv
Weak...
Weak...
Fty|lookin4luv

PostSubject: Re: Clean up day for Lookin---please read?   Clean up day for Lookin---please read? Icon_minitimeWed Nov 03, 2010 6:33 am

can i still post....

not banned?

dance!

THANKS KEMP! Bouncy
Back to top Go down
Fty|lookin4luv
Weak...
Weak...
Fty|lookin4luv

PostSubject: Re: Clean up day for Lookin---please read?   Clean up day for Lookin---please read? Icon_minitimeWed Nov 03, 2010 6:42 am

regarding the 'new membres topic'...i dont expoect it to get used too much jt...once a topic has been created explaining Rank pics, and a thread about rep points, where to find/join GB thread...etc.....

i think we prob already have these threads on the site...

so we just need to move them there, along with and encouraging msg to new membes to browse through if they have questions, or post new ? there....

im hoping that it will decrease interuptions on threads when noobs break in and ask those questions...

WAIT.. THE FAQ Topic...MUCH BETTER (than new members topic)...an area with stupid questions answered, and a place to post new stupid questions..thats the idea im after!!!!

Last edited by Fty|lookin4luv on Wed Nov 03, 2010 6:45 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : FAQ idea)
Back to top Go down
Fty|lookin4luv
Weak...
Weak...
Fty|lookin4luv

PostSubject: Re: Clean up day for Lookin---please read?   Clean up day for Lookin---please read? Icon_minitimeWed Nov 03, 2010 7:50 am

PARDON MY DUST PEOPLE...CONSTRUCTION UNDERWAY affraid

i have created some topics for **FUTURE** use EUREKA! , GB topics, map pack topics...just to keep things tidy in the future...

as always suggestions are always wanted...

but please send complaints to kempo Ooooh..... Cock Shot
Back to top Go down
Fty|Kempo10
Weak...
Weak...
Fty|Kempo10

PostSubject: Re: Clean up day for Lookin---please read?   Clean up day for Lookin---please read? Icon_minitimeWed Nov 03, 2010 8:11 am

Lookin wrote:
WAIT.. THE FAQ Topic...MUCH BETTER (than new members topic)...an area with stupid questions answered, and a place to post new stupid questions..thats the idea im after!!!!

see bottom of forum homepage for details? scratch
Back to top Go down
FTY!|Darkened
King Of Spam
King Of Spam
FTY!|Darkened

Clan Rank : Administrating Assistant

PostSubject: Re: Clean up day for Lookin---please read?   Clean up day for Lookin---please read? Icon_minitimeWed Nov 03, 2010 9:13 am

<---- looks around, as if to see if there was someone else standing behind him. Was that a hint to me? Of course I'd be happy to help out. I was talking with Lookin about this yesterday in the chatbox.

Like I said before, just let me know what you need help with, and I'll do my best to make the time to do it.

Just an FYI, no matter how many FAQ's you create, or topics are created on the same subject, users will ask the same stupid questions over and over and over again. This happens on just about every forum I am a member of, and it always amazes me.

The best thing you could do is to put the FAQ posts in a thread and Sticky it to the top of the topics.

Back to top Go down
Fty|Kempo10
Weak...
Weak...
Fty|Kempo10

PostSubject: Re: Clean up day for Lookin---please read?   Clean up day for Lookin---please read? Icon_minitimeWed Nov 03, 2010 10:34 am

why yes indeedily doodily it was meant for you! Hidely Doodily

Because I know you've done alot of work on the old RoT and CQC sites, so you've been reccommended as a good source of knowing how to do admin type things.... Smile

there's absolutely no pressure whatsoever to do make any changes or whatever; just if Lookin or JT need some sort of help, and if I'm not around, then it's comforting to know that there's somebody who can help them out. Smile

Due to the way I have the site currently set-up, it'll be difficult to create an admin group, but I'll try to do it to like make you co-webmaster or some other slightly better rank, if you're up for that Smile

Thanks,
Kempo.
Back to top Go down
FTY!|Darkened
King Of Spam
King Of Spam
FTY!|Darkened

PostSubject: Re: Clean up day for Lookin---please read?   Clean up day for Lookin---please read? Icon_minitimeWed Nov 03, 2010 12:20 pm

Yeah, that's cool. Whatever works best for you guys.
Back to top Go down
4TaY|fredd-vegas
Legend Of Humanity In Training....
Legend Of Humanity In Training....
4TaY|fredd-vegas

Clan Rank : Senior Member

PostSubject: Re: Clean up day for Lookin---please read?   Clean up day for Lookin---please read? Icon_minitimeWed Nov 03, 2010 12:25 pm

Fty|lookin4luv wrote:
and I DONT want to hear it Nip, i dont leave my best players on the bench like sum NFL coaches i kno...so unless u have an Xray of a broken thumb to email me...U R ON DA TEAM!!!

Ok lookin, seeing as you put it that way, let me know in what capacity you want me involved with that.
Back to top Go down
Fty|jtl94
Fty|jtl94

PostSubject: Re: Clean up day for Lookin---please read?   Clean up day for Lookin---please read? Icon_minitimeWed Nov 03, 2010 4:11 pm

kemp the point of the 1000+ forum is to be pointless xD
Back to top Go down
Fty|lookin4luv
Weak...
Weak...
Fty|lookin4luv

PostSubject: Re: Clean up day for Lookin---please read?   Clean up day for Lookin---please read? Icon_minitimeThu Nov 04, 2010 5:04 am

whoohoo!

what a differance a few days can mak, with all the FTY help...we are getting ready for 2011

im realy impressed with the talent we have here and online...the clan is starting to get SOLID

Dark: im still gonna try...FAQ, but id be outta work if it wasnt for stupid questions, lol, but after answering them, i can still say...why dont thes noobs read the FAQ...

i wanted kemp to do an introduction movie...but after his last production, he deserves some time off...but the part in the movie where he show screen shots made me think...hmmm this could be a great education tool...

kemp: thanks for giving Dark that field promotion...u wont regret it...he would be a good guy to bounce ideas off of, since me and JT are:

huh?wha?huh?

when it comes to admin stuff sumtimes..

anyway...my list is almost complete, thanks to all the help

still gotta do:
make sum things 'sticky'
write GB rules
move TallQ's post about rank pics, and Raschy post about rep points, to the FAQ thread....

id also like to move kemps 360 probs, and whitegerrafes playstation probs, to a system repair/advice topic, along wth post about system updates, stuff like that, how to hook up you 360 to an HD tv, 1 member had that prob...etc...

what do YOU think?
Back to top Go down
Fty|lookin4luv
Weak...
Weak...
Fty|lookin4luv

PostSubject: Re: Clean up day for Lookin---please read?   Clean up day for Lookin---please read? Icon_minitimeThu Nov 04, 2010 5:37 am

Fty|Cheese Nip wrote:
Fty|lookin4luv wrote:

Ok lookin, seeing as you put it that way, let me know in what capacity you want me involved with that.

YA SEE...you have good eyes Nip...you can spot those damn snipers...

and dont worry! ive got some *new* plans for GB this year, i want to TRY to make it more FUN and less pressure for all involved...

stealing an idea, from another clan (as usual), im think of a Pro and an Am team...

we will start with the ammatur team, and slowly fill it, haveing FUN as we go, when i detect hints of skill AND commitment from players on that team, we will move them to the Pro team, that way we get GB experience without pressure, and as the PRO team is created those players will know what to do, when, work as a team, and kik sum ASS

BUT the Pro team will be a SET group of players...with just 1 or 2 subs...if the Pro team is just a 2 man team for a while, thats ok, but im gonna get serious about naming a SET TEAM as the pro team...

also...this will let poor old sucky lookin play on the AM team, since i need to be there to evaluate, and coach, along with Joker...AND YESS ASSHOLES im a better COACH than player...trust me.

i got sum stuff to work out still...but look for the new plan to get posted sum time soon...

probs we had last year:
communication
training
experience
teamwork

I will create (MAYBE WITH DARK's HELP) a FTY GB twitter account...all GB members will be required to join...i will post only GB info, 1-2 times a week, so members can join w/o fear of being texted to death...communication

The ammatur team, will help with the next two, we may end up with a shitty record, but we will get comforrtable in GB matches, learn from other teams, and develop new styles of team play...lets face it, we got good players, good enough to win most regular matches, but when we get on GB we get beat by superior teamwork and planning....
i can alway tell when we play against a GB team in practice...they take a location, set up to cover all access points and their teammates backs, and blast us like retards when we keep running in the door...we need to start doing stuff like that...training & experience

well, the last one will be hard...but i was inspired by your post on domination NIP...we start with simple stradigies, TDM=hold a location, DOM=spawn trap, etc....and grow and improve as we go (I hope)

well, this post has now take 10 time longer than the rules i was plannning to write this morn...but ohwell..see ya tonight!
Back to top Go down
FTY!|Darkened
King Of Spam
King Of Spam
FTY!|Darkened

PostSubject: Re: Clean up day for Lookin---please read?   Clean up day for Lookin---please read? Icon_minitimeThu Nov 04, 2010 9:02 am

lookin - you know the old saying, "You can lead a horse to water..." Well, thats the same thing with the FAQ's. Like you, I'd be out of a job if it weren't for the n00bs I work with. I've created soooooooooo many FAQ's to help them along. And I'm always having to point them to the same 1 or 2 FAQ's. What's really scarry is that they can't remember what resolved their issue the last time.

I'd like to see us do some more practices, either private matches or regular matches. My team work skills are seriously lacking, since I don't spend much time playing with others I know. I try to stick close to friends I do play with, to provide cover, but I usually end up getting my ass shot off, then I'm seperated and find myself wandering around by myself.

P.S. Am I one of the few members on the West Coast?
Back to top Go down
Fty|Kempo10
Weak...
Weak...
Fty|Kempo10

PostSubject: Re: Clean up day for Lookin---please read?   Clean up day for Lookin---please read? Icon_minitimeThu Nov 04, 2010 9:20 am

no..... not GMT-Cool, it's GMT-8....... Rolling Eyes

and as for
lookin wrote:
i wanted kemp to do an introduction movie...but after his last production, he deserves some time off...but the part in the movie where he show screen shots made me think...hmmm this could be a great education tool...

I have already begun that, since you suggested it 2 months ago, and restarted the whole FaQ thing earlier this week.
There's gonna be two - one to go on the actual www.joinfty.com homepage, where new members will therefore know what to do, and one in the new "Welcome To The Fortay!" section, which is where all these FaQ's will go, and will basically equate to the new forumers' area, which you had previously requested (it is the ONLY place on the entire forum, where you can post WITHOUT logging in; i.e. as a guest; so may act as a good way to helping forum illiterates convert to posting masterminds Wink)

We'll basically (like I just said) put tutorials in there (would be awesome if they were just user-submitted videos Very Happy) for any problems, wether they be for the forum, games, or maybe even just general things. I think it could potentially be an awesome idea if people are interested, and I'll post a sticky up about it in the 'Welcome' forum, after creating a 'tutorials' and 'FaQs' sub-category.

As I say; the first two videos (one about first visit to the site, and one for basic actions on the site) will be up here ASAP, although considering that I've got exams up until Wednesday, and then the two weeks after that I'm off to work for free.... yes, you heard me right.... they've actually got me to do fucking slave labour! Fucking REDICULOUS!!!

but still.....

it's an exciting proposition for me....... Smile

Thanks,
Kempo.

P.S. Dark; I shall officially promote you on the relevant thread.

Thanks Again;
Kempo.
Back to top Go down
Fty|lookin4luv
Weak...
Weak...
Fty|lookin4luv

PostSubject: Re: Clean up day for Lookin---please read?   Clean up day for Lookin---please read? Icon_minitimeThu Nov 04, 2010 12:10 pm

Cool, kemp, ill be waiting for it like a cheesey harry potter sequil

Dark, well as far as i know Ballin, is, also Joker and Martin ...no wait maybe they are an houre earlier...nvm...

hmm...anybody?

ALSO: DARK send friend invite to Lookin4luv on GB
Back to top Go down
Fty|jtl94
Fty|jtl94

PostSubject: Re: Clean up day for Lookin---please read?   Clean up day for Lookin---please read? Icon_minitimeThu Nov 04, 2010 2:11 pm

dark- i believe so.

i like the idea of vids for helping noobs and such and being able to post there without logging in, will help with them not being embarassed about asking stupid questions.

also- kemp what does your "slave labor" include? is it like volunteer work or what?
Back to top Go down
Fty|Kempo10
Weak...
Weak...
Fty|Kempo10

PostSubject: Re: Clean up day for Lookin---please read?   Clean up day for Lookin---please read? Icon_minitimeThu Nov 04, 2010 5:01 pm

No, 2 weeks of proper full blown adult work (no porno meant there). So like 9-5 office type stuff; just we get absolutely no pay for it....
Back to top Go down
FTY!|Joker
Commander
Commander
FTY!|Joker

PostSubject: Re: Clean up day for Lookin---please read?   Clean up day for Lookin---please read? Icon_minitimeThu Nov 04, 2010 9:40 pm

Hey guys! I know I've been a crappy leader all this days... but IM BACK! I'm going to be in charge of the GB Pro Team along with Martin. I will see how everyone is playing and I will add the new people. Just give me some names and I'll create it and i will schedule some matches so we can get this started asap. I'm going to make a thread for the "GB Pro Team" and I'll post observations, scores, upcoming matches, etc.

If you want to be on the Pro team you gotta impress me. I'll have the list of members I want to join for wednesday from next week. so go ahead and play with me and show me what you got.

In the other hand, The AM Team has to have a leader that knows how to use GB without messing all up. L4L you are the AM Team Leader. I choose you because of your discipline when it comes to practices, GB matches, or even substituting and I know you have some experience with GB so... Congratulations L4L!!
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=5089027&amp;amp;amp;am
Fty|lookin4luv
Weak...
Weak...
Fty|lookin4luv

PostSubject: Re: Clean up day for Lookin---please read?   Clean up day for Lookin---please read? Icon_minitimeFri Nov 05, 2010 5:55 am

haha ALL fear FTY AM!!

Tank

this is gonna be a good year Joker!!!

and dont worry..everybody was expecting you back, after your skool calmed down...

GOOD 2 C YA AGAIN JOKER!!!! dance!
Back to top Go down
Fty|lookin4luv
Weak...
Weak...
Fty|lookin4luv

PostSubject: Re: Clean up day for Lookin---please read?   Clean up day for Lookin---please read? Icon_minitimeFri Nov 05, 2010 5:58 am

Fty|Kempo10 wrote:
No, 2 weeks of proper full blown adult work (no porno meant there). So like 9-5 office type stuff; just we get absolutely no pay for it....

still confused...is this what we in da states call "community Service"...as in reading to lil kids, cleaning up trash, feeding old folks..

or is this "work experience"..where you shadow some smart guy that works in a field you aspire to join someday?
Back to top Go down
Fty|Kempo10
Weak...
Weak...
Fty|Kempo10

PostSubject: Re: Clean up day for Lookin---please read?   Clean up day for Lookin---please read? Icon_minitimeFri Nov 05, 2010 8:53 am

It's work experience, yes. And the descriptions toally right, except for that I don't at all aspire to work where I'm going.....
Back to top Go down
Fty|Kempo10
Weak...
Weak...
Fty|Kempo10

PostSubject: Re: Clean up day for Lookin---please read?   Clean up day for Lookin---please read? Icon_minitimeFri Nov 05, 2010 9:06 am

Also, welcome back joker! Smile

Good to see you around again, and hopefully you can help get us to the top with the elites Wink

VIVA LA FTY!!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
FTY!|Joker
Commander
Commander
FTY!|Joker

PostSubject: Re: Clean up day for Lookin---please read?   Clean up day for Lookin---please read? Icon_minitimeFri Nov 05, 2010 12:22 pm

Thank you guys Smile one question L4L is that GB team for BO or MW2??
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=5089027&amp;amp;amp;am
Fty|jtl94
Fty|jtl94

PostSubject: Re: Clean up day for Lookin---please read?   Clean up day for Lookin---please read? Icon_minitimeSat Nov 06, 2010 6:05 am

yes welcome back joker, good to see ya!

so kinda like an up-paid internship kemp?
Back to top Go down
Fty|lookin4luv
Weak...
Weak...
Fty|lookin4luv

PostSubject: Re: Clean up day for Lookin---please read?   Clean up day for Lookin---please read? Icon_minitimeSat Nov 06, 2010 6:24 am

Joker, i have made threads for MW2, BO, and BFBC2...thes size of the teams for each game will be dertimined by peoples interest...

we have about 15 GB players

so after i get a 'rules' post up, im going to ask for signup under each game...

i was thinking something like BFBC practice Tue
BO Wed
BO and MW Thrs

but , of course, i wanted players to give me their thoughts on this too

For the Pro teams think the captain should set the practice days, if they want, that is why i want to grow them slowly, i dont want 20 people to be on the Pro team but nobody in practice...

so i would be happy if just you and martin ran the BO pro team right now, as a two man team, WHEN you add someone, MAKE SURE they are serious about your practice day, and can be available on your match night...if they cant, just say "im sorry you must join the AM team"

with the AM team, im going to try to get 1 match for each game once a week..i may not be able to play 3 times a week, but i hope with help, and recruiting, we will have enough players to make it a regular thing....

of course YOU and MARTIN are welcome on the AM team too..

AND tell martin that he speaks better english than me or Kempo (almost as good as you) so have him mute shock (ninja) and take charge of the team...he is always fun to play with and i think would make a good leader of one of our GB Pro teams...which one? up to you Joker....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Clean up day for Lookin---please read?   Clean up day for Lookin---please read? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Clean up day for Lookin---please read?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next