The Fortay
Welcome To The Fortay, Please Log-In Below, Or If You're New Here, Set Up A New Account.
The Fortay
Welcome To The Fortay, Please Log-In Below, Or If You're New Here, Set Up A New Account.
The Fortay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Fortay Gaming Clan

HomeAmazon StorePortalGamebattlesLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome To The Fortay, Please Register With Our Forum, To Join Us.
PLEASE ADD ALL MEMBERS FROM THE FC LIST ON THE FORUM!!!
If You Want To Join The Fortay, Please Read Our Clan Rules, And Post An Application For A Tryout.
Please Bump Our Thread - http://forums.activision.com/viewtopic.php?f=58&t=5282&p=78276#p78276
Rules Of Fty: 1) No Cheating, 2) Enjoy Yourself, 3) Kill Weapon4H Repetitively
If You Haven't Already, Please Watch The Fortay Advertisement In The Left Side Bar.
Gamebattles: http://gamebattles.com/wii/call-of-duty-modern-warfare-reflex/team/the-fortay
Fty. The Fortay Of Gaming.
In Soviet Russia, road forks you
The Fortay’s Official Twitter Feed - TheFortayClan
Similar topics
Fty GameBattles Teams

The Fortay Playlist

PS3 BO Latest update (Ver 1.13) Discussion

Go down 
+2
4TaY|RaMRod
Fty|lookin4luv
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Fty|lookin4luv
Weak...
Weak...
Fty|lookin4luv

Clan Rank : Fty Board Member & PS3 Regiment Leader

PS3 BO Latest update (Ver 1.13) Discussion Empty
PostSubject: PS3 BO Latest update (Ver 1.13) Discussion   PS3 BO Latest update (Ver 1.13) Discussion Icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2011 2:24 pm

It’s that time of the patch cycle again. Treyarch needs to prepare the PS3 for the Rezurrection map pack, which will be available on September 22nd, and in order to do that, the PS3 needs to be patched.

Besides the added Rezurrection support there are 2 other important updates. First important update, some security updates. Small as it may be, any update that’ll make Black Ops on the PS3 more secure is welcome.

The second update is one I’ve been waiting for for quite a while now. A player’s win streak will now end if they quit out during a live match. Dashboarders will like that update.

These are the full patch notes for patch 1.13 on the PS3:

Security Updates.

Addressed an issue where Custom Private Match settings were carrying over to Public matches.

Prohibited clan tags can no longer be used.

A player’s win streak will now break if they quit out during a live match.

Players that are partied up are no longer allowed to go into party-restricted lobbies such as FFA.

Fixed a rare issue with Recent Games not showing the correct heat map.

Addressed an exploit copying another player’s emblem/playercard.

Added Rezurrection DLC support. (Launching September 22nd!)

Players that do not revive Lookin will be penalized by losing experience.

Fixed some issues related to invites going from Zombie to Multiplayer.

Unlocked clan tag colors can now be set using the swapped X/O button configuration.
Back to top Go down
Fty|lookin4luv
Weak...
Weak...
Fty|lookin4luv

PostSubject: Re: PS3 BO Latest update (Ver 1.13) Discussion   PS3 BO Latest update (Ver 1.13) Discussion Icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2011 2:25 pm

Is the "4TaY" clan tag on the ban list?
Back to top Go down
Fty|lookin4luv
Weak...
Weak...
Fty|lookin4luv

PostSubject: Re: PS3 BO Latest update (Ver 1.13) Discussion   PS3 BO Latest update (Ver 1.13) Discussion Icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2011 6:34 am

well, obviously nobody has read the top post... Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
4TaY|RaMRod
Kempo
Kempo
4TaY|RaMRod

Clan Rank : Senior Member & Forum Moderator

PostSubject: Re: PS3 BO Latest update (Ver 1.13) Discussion   PS3 BO Latest update (Ver 1.13) Discussion Icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2011 12:04 pm

I read it.. I tried responding earlier but my internet was flucked up...

The update was needed. Hopefully the hazard fall through spot at the "throat" was also patched.

The other day I was last man standing in a search match on Launch took out 2 guys with one to go. I found that bastard swimming in mid air, circling eractilly.. BS.. I reported the dude. I kept shooting him and he wouldn't take damage.

MY QUESTION TO ALL:

I have noticed recently, maybe since last Friday, when I am turning from left to right and vice versa ocassionally my rotation will not stop in the correct position as it should. It will some time rotate almost another full 45 - 60 degrres farther than it should.

I was thinking it may be my controler. I have 2 so I tried the other and I was experienceing the same issue.

Could this be a hack from the other team??

possibly to manty enhancments?? or Lookin Spending 5 mi

I don't get it. Has anyone else noticed this???
Back to top Go down
FTY!|Darkened
King Of Spam
King Of Spam
FTY!|Darkened

Clan Rank : Administrating Assistant

PostSubject: Re: PS3 BO Latest update (Ver 1.13) Discussion   PS3 BO Latest update (Ver 1.13) Discussion Icon_minitimeThu Sep 15, 2011 2:08 pm

I have not noticed that issue, and frankly, when I do have issues, I attrribute it to my player having Epilepsy, and there was probably a flashang going off near by.
Back to top Go down
4TaY|RaMRod
Kempo
Kempo
4TaY|RaMRod

PostSubject: Re: PS3 BO Latest update (Ver 1.13) Discussion   PS3 BO Latest update (Ver 1.13) Discussion Icon_minitimeFri Sep 16, 2011 7:17 am

I'm still noticing the issue.. Occassionally.. It dosen't happen all the time.
Back to top Go down
Fty|lookin4luv
Weak...
Weak...
Fty|lookin4luv

PostSubject: Re: PS3 BO Latest update (Ver 1.13) Discussion   PS3 BO Latest update (Ver 1.13) Discussion Icon_minitimeFri Sep 16, 2011 7:31 am

well, i notice that, BUT i always put it down to a player with LAG, in otherwords, I aim at a player, but because of his lag, MY ps3 has him in the wrong position, so when the player data is reported to my ps3, it moves my character to face the player i was aiming at, however now his position is '14 feet' to the left...

of course, i could be completely wrong...maybe I just suck...hmmm
Back to top Go down
Fty|lookin4luv
Weak...
Weak...
Fty|lookin4luv

PostSubject: Re: PS3 BO Latest update (Ver 1.13) Discussion   PS3 BO Latest update (Ver 1.13) Discussion Icon_minitimeFri Sep 16, 2011 7:33 am

MY main interest was in update fix #8, has anyone seen if this works yet?

Back to top Go down
FTY!|Darkened
King Of Spam
King Of Spam
FTY!|Darkened

PostSubject: Re: PS3 BO Latest update (Ver 1.13) Discussion   PS3 BO Latest update (Ver 1.13) Discussion Icon_minitimeFri Sep 16, 2011 4:53 pm

I heard the buzz around Fix #8 on the BO forums the other day. There was a great discussion on the which tactics worked best to get to Lookin, before he expired, thus causing the whole team to loose exp.
Back to top Go down
Fty|lookin4luv
Weak...
Weak...
Fty|lookin4luv

PostSubject: Re: PS3 BO Latest update (Ver 1.13) Discussion   PS3 BO Latest update (Ver 1.13) Discussion Icon_minitimeSat Sep 17, 2011 4:52 am

SWEET! i have been lobbying Activision about this since WAW...A TRUE game improving change in MY opnion!!!
Back to top Go down
4TaY|RaMRod
Kempo
Kempo
4TaY|RaMRod

PostSubject: Re: PS3 BO Latest update (Ver 1.13) Discussion   PS3 BO Latest update (Ver 1.13) Discussion Icon_minitimeMon Sep 19, 2011 8:12 am

I ofically HATE 2nd chance.... Don't get me wrong, I will alway be there for the revive for a comrad.. NO EXCEPTIONS (even if I am one from my dogs)

I use NINJA PRO and ONLY ninja pro. It is such a dope perk with the surround sound headphones... CTF is an exception where I will use Marathon pro..

The whole over spin thing I still experience a great deal.. Maybe it is lag but it is getting old. I may get a new controler to see if it fixes my issue.
Back to top Go down
Brock
Commander
Commander
Brock

Clan Rank : Clan Member

PostSubject: Re: PS3 BO Latest update (Ver 1.13) Discussion   PS3 BO Latest update (Ver 1.13) Discussion Icon_minitimeMon Sep 19, 2011 3:42 pm

Ram i know what your talking about with the overspin, its really weird, my internet connection is shit now and my ps3 is hooked up in a place where i cant play it as much as i used to, will be on soon.
Back to top Go down
Fty|lookin4luv
Weak...
Weak...
Fty|lookin4luv

PostSubject: Re: PS3 BO Latest update (Ver 1.13) Discussion   PS3 BO Latest update (Ver 1.13) Discussion Icon_minitimeTue Sep 20, 2011 5:14 am

Spray and Pray rammy... cowboy
Back to top Go down
4TaY|RaMRod
Kempo
Kempo
4TaY|RaMRod

PostSubject: Re: PS3 BO Latest update (Ver 1.13) Discussion   PS3 BO Latest update (Ver 1.13) Discussion Icon_minitimeTue Sep 20, 2011 5:32 am

Thanks Brock.. Someones with me at least.. Maybe it is my connection???.. It does seem to happen on some game where the signal may be a tad weak.. It is majorly annoying. I rotat to far on way and try to rotate back and it rotated to far that way.. \ I gonna see if I can do something to boost my wireless signal or find a way to direct connect the ps3..
Back to top Go down
[4TaY]Heavey
King Of Spam
King Of Spam
[4TaY]Heavey

Clan Rank : Clan Member

PostSubject: Re: PS3 BO Latest update (Ver 1.13) Discussion   PS3 BO Latest update (Ver 1.13) Discussion Icon_minitimeTue Sep 20, 2011 3:05 pm

Fty|lookin4luv wrote:
SWEET! i have been lobbying Activision about this since WAW...A TRUE game improving change in MY opnion!!!

Classic lookin.
Back to top Go down
4TaY|Gnu
Kempo Again....
Kempo Again....
4TaY|Gnu

PostSubject: Re: PS3 BO Latest update (Ver 1.13) Discussion   PS3 BO Latest update (Ver 1.13) Discussion Icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 3:46 am

FTY!|Darkened wrote:
I have not noticed that issue, and frankly, when I do have issues, I attrribute it to my player having Epilepsy, and there was probably a flashang going off near by.

ROFL...I often get that feeing in real life... confused affraid
Back to top Go down
http://www.mixsinghmusic.co.uk
Fty|lookin4luv
Weak...
Weak...
Fty|lookin4luv

PostSubject: Re: PS3 BO Latest update (Ver 1.13) Discussion   PS3 BO Latest update (Ver 1.13) Discussion Icon_minitimeTue Sep 27, 2011 5:38 am

i think the last revision opened up things to hackers...

no not yet...

but...

3 guns? low gravity?

ya after MW3 comes out who wants to bet that 'all of the sudden' these perks start to get hacked into online COD BO?

$5 bet anyone???

Back to top Go down
4TaY|RaMRod
Kempo
Kempo
4TaY|RaMRod

PostSubject: Re: PS3 BO Latest update (Ver 1.13) Discussion   PS3 BO Latest update (Ver 1.13) Discussion Icon_minitimeTue Sep 27, 2011 6:32 am

huh??? Hackers within Mulitplayer?? Or are you talking about the hacker on moon??? cause I'm a MOON HACKER MWUHAHAHA

The last 2 nights around 9:00 my time I get randomly signed out of PSN and it takes a few minutes to get back on??? Anyone else expierence this.

Last night I was in a S&D match with Lookin Sam ans Alex when I got booted. Did you all get booted as well?? No one siged back on so I assumed so..

The night before I was playin moon with darrell101
Back to top Go down
FTY!|Darkened
King Of Spam
King Of Spam
FTY!|Darkened

PostSubject: Re: PS3 BO Latest update (Ver 1.13) Discussion   PS3 BO Latest update (Ver 1.13) Discussion Icon_minitimeTue Sep 27, 2011 5:06 pm

L4L - What the heck are you talking about? Did I miss something in a previous post?

Ram - I noticed it happening a lot last night after 10PM PST while i was playing the SOCOM4 campaign.

Not to get off subject, but I'm going to anyway.

If you ever thought the COD updates, or System Updates for that matter, were bad....

SOCOM4 had 4 updates available totalling 1GB, and it didn't look like there was anyway around downloading the updates.

That coupled with a System updated I had to install, made for a very uphappy Sunday evening!
Back to top Go down
Fty|lookin4luv
Weak...
Weak...
Fty|lookin4luv

PostSubject: Re: PS3 BO Latest update (Ver 1.13) Discussion   PS3 BO Latest update (Ver 1.13) Discussion Icon_minitimeWed Sep 28, 2011 6:23 am

Dark:

well this update came out about 2 weeks b4 the map pack.

i think within this update was the code for 'low gravity' and 'multi guns' along with other stuff

if the code exisits to let you do it in zombies

then the code can be manuipulated to be used in regular games

dont forget, we call them "hacks" but these are just slices of code, some things are left over from game development, but probably WELL hidden

some are added later, and not as well hidden

It has long been my belief that after activision releases their "latest" game, they 'leak' to a select few, how to access some of the programmers/developers backdoors, to make the old game basicly worthless, and to encourage purchase of the new game

since the 'select few' quickly go on utube and show everybody how it is done

i will be very surprised if the backdoor to unlock zero gravity and multi weapons is not leaked in the near future

MARK MY WORDS 9/28/11
Back to top Go down
Fty|lookin4luv
Weak...
Weak...
Fty|lookin4luv

PostSubject: Re: PS3 BO Latest update (Ver 1.13) Discussion   PS3 BO Latest update (Ver 1.13) Discussion Icon_minitimeWed Sep 28, 2011 6:26 am

Ram :

i randomly lose my connection at least once per night, but dont blame BO, i lose it in the middle of netflix and others...

i know it isnt my router, because i can instantly sign back in (i must restart the ps3 for router issuses)

just a fluke, or probs with PSN..we will never know, or at least sony will never tell..lol

Back to top Go down
4TaY|RaMRod
Kempo
Kempo
4TaY|RaMRod

PostSubject: Re: PS3 BO Latest update (Ver 1.13) Discussion   PS3 BO Latest update (Ver 1.13) Discussion Icon_minitimeWed Sep 28, 2011 6:52 am

I figured it was on sonys end.. PSN sucks..
Back to top Go down
4TaY|Gnu
Kempo Again....
Kempo Again....
4TaY|Gnu

PostSubject: Re: PS3 BO Latest update (Ver 1.13) Discussion   PS3 BO Latest update (Ver 1.13) Discussion Icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 5:52 am

Fty|lookin4luv wrote:
then the code can be manuipulated to be used in regular games

dont forget, we call them "hacks" but these are just slices of code, some things are left over from game development, but probably WELL hidden

some are added later, and not as well hidden

It has long been my belief that after activision releases their "latest" game, they 'leak' to a select few, how to access some of the programmers/developers backdoors, to make the old game basicly worthless, and to encourage purchase of the new game

since the 'select few' quickly go on utube and show everybody how it is done

i will be very surprised if the backdoor to unlock zero gravity and multi weapons is not leaked in the near future

MARK MY WORDS 9/28/11

Seriously??? people can hack ps3's by editing code? I thought somone had just leaked a virus on the net and caused my mw2 to fluk up. Had no idea you could affect the ps three as its a locked system???
Back to top Go down
http://www.mixsinghmusic.co.uk
4TaY|RaMRod
Kempo
Kempo
4TaY|RaMRod

PostSubject: Re: PS3 BO Latest update (Ver 1.13) Discussion   PS3 BO Latest update (Ver 1.13) Discussion Icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 6:30 am

Brock has got some great facts and figures on how weak PS3 secuirty really is..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: PS3 BO Latest update (Ver 1.13) Discussion   PS3 BO Latest update (Ver 1.13) Discussion Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

PS3 BO Latest update (Ver 1.13) Discussion
Page 1 of 1