The Fortay
Welcome To The Fortay, Please Log-In Below, Or If You're New Here, Set Up A New Account.
The Fortay
Welcome To The Fortay, Please Log-In Below, Or If You're New Here, Set Up A New Account.
The Fortay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Fortay Gaming Clan

HomeAmazon StorePortalGamebattlesLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome To The Fortay, Please Register With Our Forum, To Join Us.
PLEASE ADD ALL MEMBERS FROM THE FC LIST ON THE FORUM!!!
If You Want To Join The Fortay, Please Read Our Clan Rules, And Post An Application For A Tryout.
Please Bump Our Thread - http://forums.activision.com/viewtopic.php?f=58&t=5282&p=78276#p78276
Rules Of Fty: 1) No Cheating, 2) Enjoy Yourself, 3) Kill Weapon4H Repetitively
If You Haven't Already, Please Watch The Fortay Advertisement In The Left Side Bar.
Gamebattles: http://gamebattles.com/wii/call-of-duty-modern-warfare-reflex/team/the-fortay
Fty. The Fortay Of Gaming.
In Soviet Russia, road forks you
The Fortay’s Official Twitter Feed - TheFortayClan
Similar topics
Fty GameBattles Teams

The Fortay Playlist

Interesting MW3 news.

Go down 
+6
4TaY|fredd-vegas
Fty|jtl94
4TaY|Gnu
Fty|lookin4luv
Fty|Topgun09
[4TaY]Heavey
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
[4TaY]Heavey
King Of Spam
King Of Spam
[4TaY]Heavey

Clan Rank : Clan Member

Interesting MW3 news. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Interesting MW3 news.   Interesting MW3 news. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2011 12:02 pm

There is a difference in how each game plays. That Vahn guy explained it not too long ago.
Back to top Go down
4TaY|RaMRod
Kempo
Kempo
4TaY|RaMRod

Clan Rank : Senior Member & Forum Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Interesting MW3 news.   Interesting MW3 news. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2011 8:52 am

I'm looking forward to the new Spec ops. They always seem to be a blast co-op.

I loved the one in MW2 where you had to kill all the Juggs on the 3 story highrise.. That was a blast..
Back to top Go down
[4TaY]Heavey
King Of Spam
King Of Spam
[4TaY]Heavey

PostSubject: Re: Interesting MW3 news.   Interesting MW3 news. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2011 11:44 am

That was a PAIN. So annoying haha

What I like is there seems to be variety. Not just co-op campaign basically.
Back to top Go down
Fty|lookin4luv
Weak...
Weak...
Fty|lookin4luv

Clan Rank : Fty Board Member & PS3 Regiment Leader

PostSubject: Re: Interesting MW3 news.   Interesting MW3 news. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2011 5:16 am

honestly, i like co-op MUCH beter than zombies...and im not just trying to piss off ram..

zombies are like a whole diferent game, as i suggested in another thred they should just make a game called COD: zombie battles, there is a whole story line they could do, pluss online players could be players or zombies

anyway, just like the 'map bitch' i dont ssee what zombies have to do with COD, when i first heard of them (WAW), i thought haha, a programer had some spare time and made a neat lil distraction, then activision included it in game for some laughs, now zombies almost is a whole franchise...i paid $20 extra for zombie maps when BO was released, all the map packs have been promoted more for their new zombie maps than their actual maps...

co-op is actual COD type gaming...i dont want to see them get rid of zombies, and Rammy hang himself, but they should look at spliting the franchise, the zombies are grown now, time to leave home...
Back to top Go down
Fty|Topgun09
Legend Of Humanity In Training....
Fty|Topgun09

Clan Rank : XBOX 360 Regiment Leader

PostSubject: Re: Interesting MW3 news.   Interesting MW3 news. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2011 11:53 am

Spec Ops is so annoying, Why? Because I have 49 of 50 achievements on MW2 and the last one is star 69, so fucking gay.
Back to top Go down
http://URMUM.com
Fty|jtl94
The Fuck?!?!..... I Don't Sing For No-One Motherfucker...
Fty|jtl94

Clan Rank : Fty Board Member & XBOX 360 Regiment Leader

PostSubject: Re: Interesting MW3 news.   Interesting MW3 news. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2011 2:50 pm

i sucked at co-op. i enjoyed the idea, but never had anyone to actually play it with so i couldn't do the missions that required co-op. they should have let you do the co-op mission that is like the cod4 mission with the ac-130 with a computer in the plane blowing whatever you point your laser at to kingdom come and you shooting the rest or swapping between the two, get to building and use the plane to clear the outside, then be the man on the ground again.
Back to top Go down
[4TaY]Heavey
King Of Spam
King Of Spam
[4TaY]Heavey

PostSubject: Re: Interesting MW3 news.   Interesting MW3 news. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 05, 2011 2:02 pm

Co-op is fun but they called it spec ops when in reality it was just co-op campaign. They need more originality.
Back to top Go down
Fty|jtl94
Fty|jtl94

PostSubject: Re: Interesting MW3 news.   Interesting MW3 news. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 10, 2011 2:40 pm

well, it wasn't really campaign, it didn't have any story or anything, just jumping from mission to mission doing similar things to the campaign... wait, maybe it was co-op campaign... dang.
Back to top Go down
4TaY|RaMRod
Kempo
Kempo
4TaY|RaMRod

PostSubject: Re: Interesting MW3 news.   Interesting MW3 news. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2011 8:31 am

co-op campaing and spe ops are 2 totally different games. I enajoy the Spec ops.. The co op canpaing is gay.. One guy runs about white the second just has cross hairs. at least that was how it was for the wii.
Back to top Go down
[4TaY]Heavey
King Of Spam
King Of Spam
[4TaY]Heavey

PostSubject: Re: Interesting MW3 news.   Interesting MW3 news. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2011 12:49 pm

Well the Spec Ops was strongly based off of the campaign in MW2. I want it to be completely irrelevant.
Back to top Go down
Fty|Topgun09
Fty|Topgun09

PostSubject: Re: Interesting MW3 news.   Interesting MW3 news. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2011 4:56 pm

I hated that I hade top basically redo missions from the campaign in Spec Ops but with NO FREAKING CHECKPOINTS
Back to top Go down
[4TaY]Heavey
King Of Spam
King Of Spam
[4TaY]Heavey

PostSubject: Re: Interesting MW3 news.   Interesting MW3 news. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2011 11:10 am

Yeah that was annoying. If I beat waves 1 and 2 let me start on 3 eh?
Back to top Go down
Fty|jtl94
Fty|jtl94

PostSubject: Re: Interesting MW3 news.   Interesting MW3 news. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 14, 2011 9:44 am

checkpoints rock.
Back to top Go down
[4TaY]Heavey
King Of Spam
King Of Spam
[4TaY]Heavey

PostSubject: Re: Interesting MW3 news.   Interesting MW3 news. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 14, 2011 11:05 am

A reduction of the number of so-called hotspots on the multiplayer maps of Modern Warfare 3 will alter and accelerate the flow of action in this fall's installment of the Call of Duty franchise juggernaut, one of the game's creators told Kotaku this week in New York City.

The makers of Modern Warfare 3's multiplayer mode are creating maps that include no more than five hotspots—places from which enemy players may be hiding or shooting—for a gamer to worry about at any one time.
"It simplifies it so that the less skilled player has less to think about," Robert Bowling, creative strategist at Modern Warfare development studio Infinity Ward told me yesterday. "What happens when you have more is that the professional guys are using that spot that is either difficult to get to. … There's fewer places to hide, which discourages the more camper mentality that seemed to emerge in the map design of Modern Warfare 2."

The multiplayer maps will also de-emphasize the verticality of combat that was introduced in Modern Warfare 2, Bowling said, offering that type of tiered conflict more selectively. A reliance on air support, also emphasized in the last Modern Warfare, will also be reduced, switching to something that will feel, Bowling believes, a little more like the first Modern Warfare, Call of Duty 4.

"Modern Warfare style is, for me, all about the high-speed, fast-paced—and I'm talking in terms of smooth controls and 60-frames-per-second framerate—infantry-focused combat," Bowling said. "And it's all focused on that gun-on-gun gameplay, especially in Modern Warfare 3. I feel like it's something we nailed with Call of Duty 4. We moved away from it a little bit with MW2, relying heavily on air support, killstreaks, perks and stuff like that. Modern Warfare 3, very much [is] building up from that Call of Duty 4 mentality of gun-on-gun, fast-paced infantry gameplay."

Fucking awesome news.
Back to top Go down
Fty|lookin4luv
Weak...
Weak...
Fty|lookin4luv

PostSubject: Re: Interesting MW3 news.   Interesting MW3 news. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 15, 2011 6:21 am

thanks for the post Heevee, comming form a guy that has been killed by 100 choppers, per game, it looks good to me

has anyone heard if there will be different "tiers" of the game like black ops?

baisic game $60
with zombies $80
with car $140

i want to reserve my copy soon, BUT i dont want to get just the basic game, and find out later for just $20 more, i could have had a a bunch of extras, however i would, as always, get out of this as cheap as possiable,

any advice?
Back to top Go down
4TaY|RaMRod
Kempo
Kempo
4TaY|RaMRod

PostSubject: Re: Interesting MW3 news.   Interesting MW3 news. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 15, 2011 8:20 am

I haven't heard anything about that L4L.. I assume that my only be a trey arc thing..
Back to top Go down
[4TaY]Heavey
King Of Spam
King Of Spam
[4TaY]Heavey

PostSubject: Re: Interesting MW3 news.   Interesting MW3 news. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 15, 2011 12:34 pm

Infinity Ward doesn't really have anything to package with this game. So reserve the basic. or Reserve Battlefield 3!
Back to top Go down
Fty|jtl94
Fty|jtl94

PostSubject: Re: Interesting MW3 news.   Interesting MW3 news. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 16, 2011 7:47 am

mw2 had a night vision helmet with the prestige edition didn't it? i dont think mw3 will have any bonus content. just a regular and $150 one. like everything or just the basics.
Back to top Go down
[4TaY]Heavey
King Of Spam
King Of Spam
[4TaY]Heavey

PostSubject: Re: Interesting MW3 news.   Interesting MW3 news. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 16, 2011 10:03 am

The basic is better anyway!
Back to top Go down
Fty|jtl94
Fty|jtl94

PostSubject: Re: Interesting MW3 news.   Interesting MW3 news. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2011 3:16 pm

well we got extra zombie maps, i think that's a pretty good deal.
Back to top Go down
FTY!|Darkened
King Of Spam
King Of Spam
FTY!|Darkened

Clan Rank : Administrating Assistant

PostSubject: Re: Interesting MW3 news.   Interesting MW3 news. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 21, 2011 8:59 am

That is some good news! It might be nice to play a game again that doesn't promote camping and/or chaining kill streaks. And there's something to be said about everyone having the same 3 kill streak rewards. Might help reduce boosting, too.

I hope, however, that they do the same as BO in regards to kills from killstreak rewards not increasing the killstreak. I'd also like to seem them keep the Combat Record feature. I know it's a 3arc thing, but I can't imagine it would be that hard to include. Afterall, it is still an Activision title.

The extra zombia maps are only good if you play zombies. Otherwise, it's a waste of money, IMO. I think it would have made more sense to include additional multi-player maps, or did they include those as well?
Back to top Go down
[4TaY]Heavey
King Of Spam
King Of Spam
[4TaY]Heavey

PostSubject: Re: Interesting MW3 news.   Interesting MW3 news. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 21, 2011 11:39 am

Just the Zombies maps.
Back to top Go down
Fty|Topgun09
Fty|Topgun09

PostSubject: Re: Interesting MW3 news.   Interesting MW3 news. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 21, 2011 8:12 pm

If they actually make something worth while in the hardened edition I'll change my Preorder but I doubt they could do that because I can't think of anything they could add that I want.
Oh and infinity ward finally trying to cut down on camping, awesome.
Back to top Go down
Fty|lookin4luv
Weak...
Weak...
Fty|lookin4luv

PostSubject: Re: Interesting MW3 news.   Interesting MW3 news. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 22, 2011 6:23 am

ya, the extra $20 for zombie maps was a lil silly, BUT now thos zombie codes are selling on ebay for like $200

i shoulda bought 5 copies of the hardened... EUREKA!

5x$80=$400

sell em on ebay 5x$200= $1000

deduct investment $1000-$400= $600

then I could convert the $600 to pounds, wire it to Gnu, and he could hire a THUG Uzi to beat up kempo for me... Ooooh..... Cock Shot

alternatly, i coulda just put the money in the bank, but, life is short, spend you rmoney on something you'd enjoy, I say dance!
Back to top Go down
Fty|lookin4luv
Weak...
Weak...
Fty|lookin4luv

PostSubject: Re: Interesting MW3 news.   Interesting MW3 news. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 22, 2011 6:37 am

Back ON TOPIC...

ya if i remember rite, MW2 had a bonus package with nite goggles...so it IS possiable that their will be different "tiers" for this release...

BUT i think i would heard about it by now..since i think the mentioned it the DAY they announced the release of black ops...

regarding the campers...well, you kinda have to have a balance between campers and toobers..or you get overrun by one or the other...

and hotspots...well, take the tall rock in jungle, i could hit the top of that with a grenade from 8 places on the map after a while...if you take away all the spots, just take away sniper rifles all togother, cuz i hate No scopers..

if they mean, they are getting rid of "unintentional" hiding spots? well that will have to be an ongoin project, since the players seem to find new spots every day...

and again, if you oversimplify the maps, well that breeds toobers, that just run around corners with toobs a blasting...yuk...

i guess no matter how hard they try their will always be KDR chasres hidiging in the weeds, in some corner, with ninja pro, or whatever...just cutting people down as they spawn...

and their will always be losers, that cant aim, running around with toobs, laughing at how they ruin the game for everyone else, for a few cheap kills...

I'll admit there are maps that I hate, but sometimes you get a good FTY team togother, and the other guys? players with PRIDE that somehow form a improptu team, and are determined to beat us,so they cant lurk or tube, they are forced to play the game, if they want to win...those are the best games EVER!

Basicly put, the PLAYERs make the game, not the maps, or perks....hence why im with FTY!
Back to top Go down
FTY!|Darkened
King Of Spam
King Of Spam
FTY!|Darkened

Clan Rank : Administrating Assistant

PostSubject: Re: Interesting MW3 news.   Interesting MW3 news. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 22, 2011 11:57 am

I think one of the worst additions to any of the COD titles was Oee Man Army in MW2! After playing MW2 recently, I can't tell you how many times I saw some A*HOLE changing his kit right before he launched another t00b in the killcam. I really don't understand why some douches feel the need to ruin an otherwise fun game just for some skilless (is that even a word) kills.

I think they should just do away with t00bs all together.
Back to top Go down
[4TaY]Heavey
King Of Spam
King Of Spam
[4TaY]Heavey

PostSubject: Re: Interesting MW3 news.   Interesting MW3 news. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 11:08 am

I tend to agree. I wish they'd go back to 3-5-7 killstreaks as well.
Back to top Go down
4TaY|RaMRod
Kempo
Kempo
4TaY|RaMRod

PostSubject: Re: Interesting MW3 news.   Interesting MW3 news. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 11:52 am

Barebones had a classic mode where you get the 3-5-7 KS.
Back to top Go down
Fty|jtl94
Fty|jtl94

PostSubject: Re: Interesting MW3 news.   Interesting MW3 news. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 1:27 pm

i liked on mwr the halo like mode, where you spawned with a specific set of guns and no perks, then you went around the map and had to pick them up. that really helps keeping tubers and quickscopers down, as long as the guns randomize.

I also think they should get rid of one man army. im currently using it for the challenges, but i don't even use it that much, thank God you just have to get kills with it, not change classes so many times.
Back to top Go down
Fty|Topgun09
Fty|Topgun09

PostSubject: Re: Interesting MW3 news.   Interesting MW3 news. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 3:34 pm

JT; you mean Old School Mode? Now that was fun I still remember where some of the guns where especially on district. Plus you could to places easier because you could jump higher and run longer(I think).
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Interesting MW3 news.   Interesting MW3 news. - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Interesting MW3 news.
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next