The Fortay
Welcome To The Fortay, Please Log-In Below, Or If You're New Here, Set Up A New Account.
The Fortay
Welcome To The Fortay, Please Log-In Below, Or If You're New Here, Set Up A New Account.
The Fortay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Fortay Gaming Clan

HomeAmazon StorePortalGamebattlesLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome To The Fortay, Please Register With Our Forum, To Join Us.
PLEASE ADD ALL MEMBERS FROM THE FC LIST ON THE FORUM!!!
If You Want To Join The Fortay, Please Read Our Clan Rules, And Post An Application For A Tryout.
Please Bump Our Thread - http://forums.activision.com/viewtopic.php?f=58&t=5282&p=78276#p78276
Rules Of Fty: 1) No Cheating, 2) Enjoy Yourself, 3) Kill Weapon4H Repetitively
If You Haven't Already, Please Watch The Fortay Advertisement In The Left Side Bar.
Gamebattles: http://gamebattles.com/wii/call-of-duty-modern-warfare-reflex/team/the-fortay
Fty. The Fortay Of Gaming.
In Soviet Russia, road forks you
The Fortay’s Official Twitter Feed - TheFortayClan
Similar topics
Fty GameBattles Teams

The Fortay Playlist

Interesting MW3 news.

Go down 
+6
4TaY|fredd-vegas
Fty|jtl94
4TaY|Gnu
Fty|lookin4luv
Fty|Topgun09
[4TaY]Heavey
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
[4TaY]Heavey
King Of Spam
King Of Spam
[4TaY]Heavey

Clan Rank : Clan Member

Interesting MW3 news. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Interesting MW3 news.   Interesting MW3 news. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 10, 2011 2:28 pm

Fty|Kempo10 wrote:
ugh.....

you're just all looking for something to complain about..... Rolling Eyes

you watch......

MW3 will come out, you'll say it's brilliant... 4 or 5 months later, you'll be saying that it's terrible, and that deaths are too cheap, the spawn system doesn't work properly, the maps are badly designed, the weapons aren't balanced enough, the killstreaks are overpowerful etc. etc. just like EVERY SINGLE YEAR..... then you'll say how Black Ops was such a great game, and so much better than MW3..... Rolling Eyes

ugh..... always the same.... Doh!

Not really. my only problem with Black Ops is it lacks that wow factor or that really addicting trait. After a game of Black Ops i don't feel like I want to play more. After a game of any other CoD i absolutely want to play another game. Black Ops just feels really boring.
Back to top Go down
4TaY|RaMRod
Kempo
Kempo
4TaY|RaMRod

Clan Rank : Senior Member & Forum Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Interesting MW3 news.   Interesting MW3 news. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 12, 2011 5:10 pm

I'm not feeling it..

BO is DOPE
Back to top Go down
4TaY|fredd-vegas
Legend Of Humanity In Training....
4TaY|fredd-vegas

Clan Rank : Senior Member

PostSubject: Re: Interesting MW3 news.   Interesting MW3 news. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 12, 2011 8:17 pm

4TaY|RaMRod wrote:
I'm not feeling it..

BO is DOPE

THIS.
Back to top Go down
[4TaY]Heavey
King Of Spam
King Of Spam
[4TaY]Heavey

PostSubject: Re: Interesting MW3 news.   Interesting MW3 news. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2011 3:19 am

BOoooo (but yes for Cal of the dead)
Back to top Go down
[4TaY]Heavey
King Of Spam
King Of Spam
[4TaY]Heavey

PostSubject: Re: Interesting MW3 news.   Interesting MW3 news. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2011 3:29 am

Back to top Go down
Fty|jtl94
The Fuck?!?!..... I Don't Sing For No-One Motherfucker...
Fty|jtl94

Clan Rank : Fty Board Member & XBOX 360 Regiment Leader

PostSubject: Re: Interesting MW3 news.   Interesting MW3 news. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2011 1:13 pm

yeah, it would have been better if they guys playing weren't idiots, but it was funny.
Back to top Go down
[4TaY]Heavey
King Of Spam
King Of Spam
[4TaY]Heavey

PostSubject: Re: Interesting MW3 news.   Interesting MW3 news. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 3:36 am

I thought it was entertaining lol
Back to top Go down
Fty|jtl94
Fty|jtl94

PostSubject: Re: Interesting MW3 news.   Interesting MW3 news. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 5:41 pm

entertaining, but gave nothing about the actual game, just that they can't play it. ahha.
Back to top Go down
[4TaY]Heavey
King Of Spam
King Of Spam
[4TaY]Heavey

PostSubject: Re: Interesting MW3 news.   Interesting MW3 news. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2011 3:20 am

To b honest. That's good. I don't wanna know everything about the game.
Back to top Go down
Fty|jtl94
Fty|jtl94

PostSubject: Re: Interesting MW3 news.   Interesting MW3 news. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2011 7:46 am

i suppose so...
Back to top Go down
4TaY|Gnu
Kempo Again....
Kempo Again....
4TaY|Gnu

PostSubject: Re: Interesting MW3 news.   Interesting MW3 news. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2011 8:23 am

There will always be rumours and conjecture...I can't wait to try it out.
Back to top Go down
http://www.mixsinghmusic.co.uk
[4TaY]Heavey
King Of Spam
King Of Spam
[4TaY]Heavey

PostSubject: Re: Interesting MW3 news.   Interesting MW3 news. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2011 2:11 pm

I don't want to know ANYTHING about the games before I play them. That way I have a clean sheet of judgement.

Also, if DICE rolls out Battlefield/Bad Company games they will soon fall under the CoD disease of yearly releases that ruin a game.
Back to top Go down
FTY!|Darkened
King Of Spam
King Of Spam
FTY!|Darkened

Clan Rank : Administrating Assistant

PostSubject: Re: Interesting MW3 news.   Interesting MW3 news. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2011 6:01 pm

Fredd - Of course you would like BO. You've freakin pwned on it since it was released!

I'm with most of you, though, BO doesn't hold my interest like MW2 did. I didn't play WaW on PS3 much, cus when I got it, I sucked even worse than I do now, and everyone else was already pro on it.

The only pluses BO brought to the table, didn't actually affect game play.
1. The custom emblem was cool, for about a month, until all there really was were Unicorns banging Gorillas, or chicks with spunk on them.

2. Purchasing attachments just like you would be able to do in RL is a pretty nice feature. Not that it was that hard to earn most of the attachments in the previous releases, but it just seemed pointless to me, when all most people went for were the silencer or a better scope/sight. Just buy them and be done.

2. Improved invite system. It's SO much easier to send/accept invites in BO over the previous releases.

3. Pro perks make you complete multiple challenges to qualify for them. Almost as if it is requiring you to prove you are worthy of the Pro perk.

4. Theater mode. This, IMFO, was probably the absolute best thing they added to this title. The fact that you can only upload a 30 second clip kinda sucks, but that's not that big a deal.

5. Kills from a kill streak reward do not count towards your next kill streak reward, like it did in WaW and MW2, probably MW, too. I think this help keep the game a little more fun, for me at least. I absolutely hated getting into a match on WaW, only to have my nads gnawed off by someone chaining dogs for 5 minutes straight.

With that said, I really hope MW3 can grab my attention like BO did the first month of it's realease, and MW2 did up until BO came out.
Back to top Go down
Fty|Topgun09
Fty|Topgun09

Clan Rank : XBOX 360 Regiment Leader

PostSubject: Re: Interesting MW3 news.   Interesting MW3 news. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2011 6:05 pm

MW3 needs to work on fun and addictiveness of it while balancing it.
Back to top Go down
http://URMUM.com
[4TaY]Heavey
King Of Spam
King Of Spam
[4TaY]Heavey

PostSubject: Re: Interesting MW3 news.   Interesting MW3 news. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2011 3:29 am

The two of you nailed it i'd say
Back to top Go down
FTY!|Darkened
King Of Spam
King Of Spam
FTY!|Darkened

Clan Rank : Administrating Assistant

PostSubject: Re: Interesting MW3 news.   Interesting MW3 news. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 5:46 pm

I almost forgot probably one of the best features, perhaps even cooler than the Theater; the Combat Record. I don't know about you, but I find it a very useful tool. Not only can I quickly see just how bad I suck at the killing thing, but on the very next page I can see why, by seeing exactly how bad my aim is.

I think it's kind of disturbing how many of my shots seem to hit in the junk area! I guess if you can't kill them, you can kill their chances of breading!
Back to top Go down
[4TaY]Heavey
King Of Spam
King Of Spam
[4TaY]Heavey

PostSubject: Re: Interesting MW3 news.   Interesting MW3 news. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 6:40 am

I've noticed by looking at my shot chart thing I usually just shoot guys in the dick. THat's basically where all the red is on mine.
Back to top Go down
Fty|jtl94
Fty|jtl94

PostSubject: Re: Interesting MW3 news.   Interesting MW3 news. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2011 4:38 pm

my shots are always at the junk too. i don't think its very accurate, i never aim at the junk.
Back to top Go down
4TaY|RaMRod
Kempo
Kempo
4TaY|RaMRod

PostSubject: Re: Interesting MW3 news.   Interesting MW3 news. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2011 6:28 pm

Yes! What a great addition the combat record is. Thanks to BO for that idea
Back to top Go down
[4TaY]Heavey
King Of Spam
King Of Spam
[4TaY]Heavey

PostSubject: Re: Interesting MW3 news.   Interesting MW3 news. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2011 8:10 pm

I think the customization can go. I'd rather have the gore back than a nice shiny emblem.
Back to top Go down
Fty|Topgun09
Fty|Topgun09

PostSubject: Re: Interesting MW3 news.   Interesting MW3 news. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2011 8:41 pm

I hit dudes in the dick too,not proud of it I guess it's from hipfire. Anyway Combat Record stays customization goes mainly because I'm tired of seeing a bunch of gay 10 yo's emblems :shutters:

Last edited by Fty|Topgun09 on Sun Jun 26, 2011 9:49 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
[4TaY]Heavey
King Of Spam
King Of Spam
[4TaY]Heavey

PostSubject: Re: Interesting MW3 news.   Interesting MW3 news. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 6:36 am

They said they'd rather give us customization than gore. I'd rather the other way around.
Back to top Go down
Fty|jtl94
Fty|jtl94

PostSubject: Re: Interesting MW3 news.   Interesting MW3 news. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 11:40 am

i like gore Very Happy i was reading up on blops back before it came out and found that on xbox and ps3 waw limbs would fly off and whatnot. i want that.
Back to top Go down
[4TaY]Heavey
King Of Spam
King Of Spam
[4TaY]Heavey

PostSubject: Re: Interesting MW3 news.   Interesting MW3 news. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2011 4:27 am

Yeah for some reason the fancy crap is better to them.
Back to top Go down
Fty|Topgun09
Fty|Topgun09

PostSubject: Re: Interesting MW3 news.   Interesting MW3 news. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2011 5:34 am

Gore = Good Graphics(Usually) I miss blasting peoples legs off with shotys and tanks
Back to top Go down
Fty|lookin4luv
Weak...
Weak...
Fty|lookin4luv

Clan Rank : Fty Board Member & PS3 Regiment Leader

PostSubject: Re: Interesting MW3 news.   Interesting MW3 news. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2011 5:54 am

I look to COD for inovation...

my first online game with the PS2 was COD2...no invites or weapon customization, TDM, FFA, CTF and dom, with tanks

i didnt see a big change in COD3, but now hackers had pretty much ruined the online play, so i wasnt there long

now MW i did not get to play, was not online with the wii, of course MWR for the wii was just MW redun with online play, but since i did not play it on the ps3 i wont comment.

in COD 5 (WAW), i loved the weapon customization, the kill streaks, the invites

in COD 6 (MW2), well, yes this was diff from WAW, but what realy changed? the addition of the Join option, i liked that, but realy the only 'innovation' that i noticed, Death streaks were ok, but not a huge improvment.

in BO wager matches were a nice addition, although i wish the game modes were more flexable, i hate being forced to use a specific weapon, why cant we have wager FFA? and although i dont use it, the video recorder and editor seemed to be a hit. i noticed huge audio improvements. and the invite system improved...

BUT did anything change IN game? i didnt notice a huge change from MW2..

ya guns change, andperks change, but im looking for inovation...

i hear about COD Elite...could this be my holy grail? it must be a GREAT improvment in COD, cuz here comes the fees....
Back to top Go down
Fty|lookin4luv
Weak...
Weak...
Fty|lookin4luv

PostSubject: Re: Interesting MW3 news.   Interesting MW3 news. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2011 6:02 am

what would i like to see?

well, games that require teamwork

1: a game like CTF but with assigned defenders, and forwards, etc. players would be able to use any gun but defenders might be 'better' at using sniper rifles or havy machine guns, forwards better with subs and assults...also hocky like rules, for instance defenders could not leave their 'area' unless other player were across a center line...

2: games like HQ but with 3 hqs, to control you must have all 3, also no experience for kills (xcept maybe in the HQ area), just XP for controling the points..to get rid of lurkers...

so i guess basicly, since a map creator would be too complicated, i would like to see a game creator, where players are free to make games style of their own...

i also dont understand why the game lags soo bad at 16 players, cuz i want 50 player games, with huge maps....
Back to top Go down
Fty|lookin4luv
Weak...
Weak...
Fty|lookin4luv

PostSubject: Re: Interesting MW3 news.   Interesting MW3 news. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2011 6:11 am

FTY!|Darkened wrote:
I almost forgot probably one of the best features, perhaps even cooler than the Theater; the Combat Record. I don't know about you, but I find it a very useful tool. Not only can I quickly see just how bad I suck at the killing thing, but on the very next page I can see why, by seeing exactly how bad my aim is.

I think it's kind of disturbing how many of my shots seem to hit in the junk area! I guess if you can't kill them, you can kill their chances of breading!

HAHA a bullet proof vest wont save ya with lookin, i hit people everywhere but in da chest..

my explanation for 'groin shots' is that i naturaly move my fire down, after i make contact, because so many people go prone or flat after they are shot, so im generaly ready to aim low , rather than aiming at their heads.. now back in the old days, before going flat was so easy and common, i would go 'up' from chest to head, to try for the quicker kill...
Back to top Go down
[4TaY]Heavey
King Of Spam
King Of Spam
[4TaY]Heavey

PostSubject: Re: Interesting MW3 news.   Interesting MW3 news. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2011 2:28 pm

The gameplay styles have changed dramatically which is my biggest complaint. The way the game plays. Modern Warfare and World at War were much harder to play. The gameplay was geared towards hardcore Call of Duty players. With MW2 the game was geared for the casual player therefore making some people worse and some people better. With that game any moron could go 40-10. Now with Black Ops they tried putting it right in the middle but, in my opinion, I think that's just as bad.

I think with the addition of Combat Training they can justify gearing the gameplay towards the hardcore CoD player. I'm biased though because I'm best at CoD 4 and World at War.
Back to top Go down
4TaY|RaMRod
Kempo
Kempo
4TaY|RaMRod

PostSubject: Re: Interesting MW3 news.   Interesting MW3 news. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2011 5:02 pm

I played some MW with lookin and a few others last week and had a blast. I believe it's all in your gameplay... When I ended playin MW2 to start playin BO I ran guns like the RPD and the the AR's (can remember the names.) However this last go around I played with the intervention. Which I hated prior to BO and Loved it this time??
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Interesting MW3 news.   Interesting MW3 news. - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Interesting MW3 news.
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next