The Fortay
Welcome To The Fortay, Please Log-In Below, Or If You're New Here, Set Up A New Account.
The Fortay
Welcome To The Fortay, Please Log-In Below, Or If You're New Here, Set Up A New Account.
The Fortay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Fortay Gaming Clan

HomeAmazon StorePortalGamebattlesLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome To The Fortay, Please Register With Our Forum, To Join Us.
PLEASE ADD ALL MEMBERS FROM THE FC LIST ON THE FORUM!!!
If You Want To Join The Fortay, Please Read Our Clan Rules, And Post An Application For A Tryout.
Please Bump Our Thread - http://forums.activision.com/viewtopic.php?f=58&t=5282&p=78276#p78276
Rules Of Fty: 1) No Cheating, 2) Enjoy Yourself, 3) Kill Weapon4H Repetitively
If You Haven't Already, Please Watch The Fortay Advertisement In The Left Side Bar.
Gamebattles: http://gamebattles.com/wii/call-of-duty-modern-warfare-reflex/team/the-fortay
Fty. The Fortay Of Gaming.
In Soviet Russia, road forks you
The Fortay’s Official Twitter Feed - TheFortayClan
Similar topics
Fty GameBattles Teams

The Fortay Playlist

GOOD JOOB cheese Nip!!

Go down 
+2
Fty|jtl94
Fty|lookin4luv
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
4TaY|RaMRod
Kempo
Kempo
4TaY|RaMRod

Clan Rank : Senior Member & Forum Moderator

GOOD JOOB cheese Nip!! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: GOOD JOOB cheese Nip!!   GOOD JOOB cheese Nip!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 3:29 pm

to JT and KEMP: you guys are hilarious...

All Hail OBAMA!!!! queen What a joke. Just in time for the relection.. WHAT A JOKE!!! I'm glad the Osama is dead and all, but I believe Obama could have acted sooner. Perfect timing for himself that is.. new election around the corner. PEFECT TIMING..

The mansion that housed Osama was built 5 yrs. ago, 5 year after 9/11.. It was built with high fences, no phone, garbage or internet service???..

I UNDERSTAND THE PERFECT TIMING ISN'T A COINCIDENCE.... all hail Obama...
Back to top Go down
4TaY|fredd-vegas
Legend Of Humanity In Training....
4TaY|fredd-vegas

Clan Rank : Senior Member

PostSubject: Re: GOOD JOOB cheese Nip!!   GOOD JOOB cheese Nip!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 3:59 pm

First the French= surrender monkeys. Nuff said.

Kemp I love your patroitism and all but can you honestly say that the brittish navy is a stronger fighting force than the US navy?

Fun facts that you may not know about the US navy.
1. The US marine corps is a part of the navy.
2. The US navy has more aircraft than the airforce.
3. The US navy has more troops than the army.
4. The US navy has more drunks than Ireland

How many ballistic subs does the royal navy have btw? I know we never have less than 4 on patrol at any given time. Think about that 4 isnt a big number, however each one could glass the whole of europe, and still have enough to wipe japan.

Not trying to get into a contest between nations or anything but the US navy is the largest and most powerful military force there is.
Back to top Go down
Fty|lookin4luv
Weak...
Weak...
Fty|lookin4luv

Clan Rank : Fty Board Member & PS3 Regiment Leader

PostSubject: Re: GOOD JOOB cheese Nip!!   GOOD JOOB cheese Nip!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 6:11 pm

Fty|Kempo10 wrote:
the royal navy has always been the greatest military force on the planet.

Rule Britannia; Britannia rules the waves. Britons never, never, never shall be slaves.

Clue is in the lyrics bud Wink

we RULE the waves....... Cool Dude Shades

The British have a Navy? I'm with JT, i dont think they have had a navy since ships had sails...

Royal Navy? what is it? Prince Charles in a rowboat.....?
Back to top Go down
Fty|Kempo10
Weak...
Weak...
Fty|Kempo10

Clan Rank : Head Of The Fortay Board

PostSubject: Re: GOOD JOOB cheese Nip!!   GOOD JOOB cheese Nip!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 11:02 am

lookin.... wrote:
Royal Navy? what is it? Prince Charles in a rowboat.....?

No of course not!!!

1) He's not allowed to fight; he's a decrepid old man, who (God forbid) when he's dear sweet mother passes, shall FINALLY be King of England.... We can't take that sort of a risk.
and 2) If anything, it'd be HARRY in a submarine. And fuck; the LAST thing you want is an excentric Nazi in a U-Boat...... Doh!

As for you Fredd.... well I'm gonna suggest that there may be an eeeeensey little bit of bias, seeing as you were a part of the US navy and all....

but still.... yeah... I don't really class the seals as the navy anyway.... they're like our commandos.... I mean don't get me wrong; they're probably the best around at what they do, but they spend more time in the air than they do on the water...

In other news; I found out today that the CIA HQ is in Virginia..... Fredd.... do you know something we don't???...... scratch ..... Suspect
Back to top Go down
http://www.joinfty.com
4TaY|fredd-vegas
4TaY|fredd-vegas

PostSubject: Re: GOOD JOOB cheese Nip!!   GOOD JOOB cheese Nip!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 1:23 pm

Son, I know alot that you dont........ Twisted Evil

and yes I suppose I am a bit pro navy, but I wouldnt lie to make them sound good. They really are just that good. lol.

And when I was in I didnt think of the seals or marines as part of us, as it were. But now that Im out and dont fight with those jarhead bastards, were one big family. lol.
Back to top Go down
4TaY|RaMRod
Kempo
Kempo
4TaY|RaMRod

PostSubject: Re: GOOD JOOB cheese Nip!!   GOOD JOOB cheese Nip!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 3:05 pm

just like FTY.... NOW GET ON THE CHAT FRED!!!

LMAO.. I hit preview by mistake... Funny $h*t Kemp
Back to top Go down
Fty|jtl94
The Fuck?!?!..... I Don't Sing For No-One Motherfucker...
Fty|jtl94

Clan Rank : Fty Board Member & XBOX 360 Regiment Leader

PostSubject: Re: GOOD JOOB cheese Nip!!   GOOD JOOB cheese Nip!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 5:43 pm

kemp- that's not what i've learned in history class.

ram- i heard they've only known about the place since August and. plus they cant just go in guns blazing at any moment, i mean i suppose they could, but if it was not actually Osama in there, we would have everyone around the world whining at us, well then again, it was a seals team, so we could have kept it secret if we really wanted to.

fredd- nothing to really say here... though, was the coast guard originally part of the navy? or the army? i know it was one or the other and now its Homeland Security or whatever.

lookin- of course they still have a navy. ahaha. if they didn't and they were ever invaded, they'd be instant losers. 1. no right to bear arms for the general public. 2. their police don't even carry guns, though i've heard that they have them just in case for swat team type things or whatever. 3. their army has never been much (thus mentioning Napoleon. back during that day, Britain had the strongest navy and France the strongest army, thus a standstill between the two).

kemp- the army here also has a special forces unit, the Rangers, i dont know about the air force though. the CIA HQ is in Langley, which is just outside of DC. DC was formed with land from Maryland, Virginia and maybe something else, i forget exactly. that is why HQ is in Langley, close to the pres, but not right in the middle with all the politicians. i dunno where the FBI is though, somewhere around all that other stuff im sure.

ram- lololol that preview is scary stuff, huh. xD
Back to top Go down
4TaY|fredd-vegas
4TaY|fredd-vegas

PostSubject: Re: GOOD JOOB cheese Nip!!   GOOD JOOB cheese Nip!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 6:08 pm

Im not sure bout the puddle pirates jt. They are like our "special needs" younger illigitimate 4th cousins adopted grand sisters kid. We dont like them either.....
Back to top Go down
Fty|Kempo10
Weak...
Weak...
Fty|Kempo10

PostSubject: Re: GOOD JOOB cheese Nip!!   GOOD JOOB cheese Nip!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 04, 2011 2:33 am

what do you mean, that's not what you learnt?

Chaimberlain and whoever the French guy at the time was hated the Commies more than they hated the Nazis. They could've struck a deal with the Soviets, because Stalin had been wanting a deal for a few years prior to 1936 (I think it was 36.... scratch ) when he signed the nazi-soviet pact, just Chaimberlain thought "Hitler is freaking insane and all, but the coms'll rape him if he tries to attack them... might as well let them both get rid of one another - that way; no nazis, no commies; BI-WINNING!!! Very Happy"
Thing is, he (and everybody else in the world) didn't bank on the two extreme wings teaming up with one another with the pact. This is why WWII started in the first place, because then Britain and more importantly le Oui Surrrendeur! felt threatened by this new superforce in Eastern Europe, so thought they'd have to do something to stop Germany before they get even stronger....
But I'm skipping the pact itself there; what the pact ACTUALLY entailed was the following:
Publicly - Germany and Russia shall not attack one another, and shall be peaceful lovers and all.
Privately - Germany and Russia SHALL attack Poland, and share it between the two of them. This of course happened, and then as I said; sparked us into trying to stop the Krauts.... we couldn't touch the Russians though, because like I said before - Germany AND Russia would've been a freaking NIGHTMARE to handle... so we just let them be... right up until the point that Germany actually invaded Russia in about 1940, which was the point when the Soviets started helping us out... and I mean that in the losest terms possible, because like I say; it WASN'T AT ALL to help US out; just simply out of their own interest, as both us and them wanted rid of the Germans.... totally in spite of our differences....

What you might be getting confused with was WWI; where we WERE good allies with the Russians, through old treaties and such; just after their revolution when they all became communist, all that seemed to change....
Back to top Go down
Fty|lookin4luv
Weak...
Weak...
Fty|lookin4luv

PostSubject: Re: GOOD JOOB cheese Nip!!   GOOD JOOB cheese Nip!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 04, 2011 5:34 am

mehhh id rather be in the ARMY than the NAVY...spoils of war and all that...i rather be in town celebrating with the hotties that i just 'liberated' than on a ship, watching the party on shore..every invasion isnt as bad as Dday

That being said...The Marines may have start as a brance of the navy, but, i think today they are considered a seperate branch. am I wrong?

JT: ya, im not sure how the Seals got that gig, but they are just one of our special op's teams, i was suprised to hear it was the Seals too, but i think most of their operations are still near water, or based from a ship

I heard yesterday we have over 100 elite teams, around the world, taking orders only from the pres, i heard they were one of them, likly th closest

Back to top Go down
4TaY|fredd-vegas
4TaY|fredd-vegas

PostSubject: Re: GOOD JOOB cheese Nip!!   GOOD JOOB cheese Nip!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 04, 2011 8:50 am

Screw that army people get shot.
Back to top Go down
Fty|jtl94
Fty|jtl94

PostSubject: Re: GOOD JOOB cheese Nip!!   GOOD JOOB cheese Nip!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 04, 2011 1:47 pm

fredd- my father was in the coast guard... reserves... :p haha.

kemp- the enemy of my enemy is my friend.

lookin- yes the seals that did this operation is the highest ranking seals team, if the seals are the best of the best, these guys are the best of the best of the best. after getting accepted and passing the tests to become seals, they were recommended up to this team and had 6+ extra (post navy entrance and seals entrance) years of training. ya know all the chuck norris jokes? these guys are where those jokes actually come from. while the seals are often amphibious invasions, they can do land missions. they just operate from navy ships and use navy transport. which is what the marines do too, i believe.

fredd- people die in all branches of the military. ever heard of Pearl Harbor?
Back to top Go down
Fty|Kempo10
Weak...
Weak...
Fty|Kempo10

PostSubject: Re: GOOD JOOB cheese Nip!!   GOOD JOOB cheese Nip!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 04, 2011 2:49 pm

no, the enemy of the enemy are not neccessarily your friends.....

Britain as a centrally governed country hated both the right wing, and the left wing, whilst they both hated one another.....
Just because conflict is typically between two sides, doesn't mean that it has to be....

Another more topical example; there are islam extremists, similarly there are sikh extremists (just as much terrorism from both sides, just islam obviously has a MUCH worse reputation from Al-Qaeda (EVENTS IN THE WEST) and the like; but if you look up campaigns such as the KCF, or the KLF, you'll see that they're easily just as bad, just it's mostly only in the East; hence why you don't hear or see so much about it...). The two religious groups have always despised one another, and over the years have killed many a million of one another's population. However, as a non-extremist Christian, it is natural to despise both sides, as of course violence, and reckless mass-murder is just a horrendously evil thing. There are therefore 3 sides to this argument as apposed to 2. Because despite a non-extreme Christian despising the violence of both extremist groups; these two groups also despise each other.
The situation is very much the same.

I would like to point out at the risk of Gnu killing me that NOT ALL SIKHS OR MUSLIMS ARE EXTREMISTS!!! Just the stupid crazy fuckpots who take their religious books in COMPLETELY the wrong way..... Doh!
Back to top Go down
Fty|jtl94
Fty|jtl94

PostSubject: Re: GOOD JOOB cheese Nip!!   GOOD JOOB cheese Nip!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 05, 2011 3:44 pm

that's a three sided example. where there is just right and wrong, the saying holds.

as for gnu killing you, he's afraid of guns, i can't see him killing you or anyone for that matter.
Back to top Go down
Fty|lookin4luv
Weak...
Weak...
Fty|lookin4luv

PostSubject: Re: GOOD JOOB cheese Nip!!   GOOD JOOB cheese Nip!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 06, 2011 6:04 am

as we roam off topic again....

Kemp that is the point of the saying "the enemy of my enemy is my friend"

in other words, the first two parties in the saying hate each other already, but hate the third party more..

for example, if Mars attacked saying "kill all humans" the christian people of earth and the muslim people of earth would forget their battles, and join togother to fight the martians. if we survived mars attack, we then we would go back to fighting with each other...

the saying is most commonly used in politics rather than in war...

for instance some people may oppose the 'death peanlty' because the trials are too expensive, and cost taxpayers too much, but if it could be done cheaper and quicker they would be all for it.

Others think the 'death peanlty' is inhumane and should never be used..

so when it comes time to vote, they both vote against the 'death peanlty', even though moraly they disagree

the best recent example is when many groups that we against each other were all for Barak, our pres, they set aside their differances, and joined togother to work twords his election.

Back to top Go down
Fty|Kempo10
Weak...
Weak...
Fty|Kempo10

PostSubject: Re: GOOD JOOB cheese Nip!!   GOOD JOOB cheese Nip!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 06, 2011 8:20 am

no, but the point is that at no point in time were either communist russia or fascist germany our friends.... We weren't as much allies with them, just fighting against the same allies.... You do not have to be friends to strive towards similar goals.... we left them to fight their own battles on the eastern front, whilst we worried about ourselves on the western front.... never did we meet up until the final capture of Berlin.....

and as for saying "there's only right and wrong"..... well.... that's incredibly biased to think that you're right... we've been through this before; but their religious beliefs are at least as strong as yours, and they both adamantly believe that God hates the west, and has sent them to this world to destroy the western world. If God told you that he hated Asian people, and wanted you to go around and exterminate the Asian-American race, would you be in the wrong?....
Back to top Go down
4TaY|Gnu
Kempo Again....
Kempo Again....
4TaY|Gnu

PostSubject: Re: GOOD JOOB cheese Nip!!   GOOD JOOB cheese Nip!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 07, 2011 3:00 am

Fty|lookin4luv wrote:
soooo...fredd has a coupla weeks off of COD...what does he do? you know it, he reinlists in the navy, reforms his elite group of "Navy Frogs" and goes after Bin Ladden....

Rifle Drive 2

GOOD JOB CHEESE NIP USA! USA!

Well it must be vindication for USA that it was an American that 'got' him?
Back to top Go down
http://www.mixsinghmusic.co.uk
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: GOOD JOOB cheese Nip!!   GOOD JOOB cheese Nip!! - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

GOOD JOOB cheese Nip!!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2