The Fortay
Welcome To The Fortay, Please Log-In Below, Or If You're New Here, Set Up A New Account.
The Fortay
Welcome To The Fortay, Please Log-In Below, Or If You're New Here, Set Up A New Account.
The Fortay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Fortay Gaming Clan

HomeAmazon StorePortalGamebattlesLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome To The Fortay, Please Register With Our Forum, To Join Us.
PLEASE ADD ALL MEMBERS FROM THE FC LIST ON THE FORUM!!!
If You Want To Join The Fortay, Please Read Our Clan Rules, And Post An Application For A Tryout.
Please Bump Our Thread - http://forums.activision.com/viewtopic.php?f=58&t=5282&p=78276#p78276
Rules Of Fty: 1) No Cheating, 2) Enjoy Yourself, 3) Kill Weapon4H Repetitively
If You Haven't Already, Please Watch The Fortay Advertisement In The Left Side Bar.
Gamebattles: http://gamebattles.com/wii/call-of-duty-modern-warfare-reflex/team/the-fortay
Fty. The Fortay Of Gaming.
In Soviet Russia, road forks you
The Fortay’s Official Twitter Feed - TheFortayClan
Similar topics
Fty GameBattles Teams

The Fortay Playlist

PS3 related Crap (Fortay PS3 members only please)

Go down 
+7
4TaY|RaMRod
4TaY|Gnu
Fty|Kempo10
zonike14
wildstajan
FTY!|Joker
Fty|lookin4luv
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
4TaY|Gnu
Kempo Again....
Kempo Again....
4TaY|Gnu

Clan Rank : Senior Member & Forum Moderator

PS3 related Crap (Fortay PS3 members only please) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: PS3 related Crap (Fortay PS3 members only please)   PS3 related Crap (Fortay PS3 members only please) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 4:16 pm

Fty|Shock wrote:
AND DON'T MAKE FUN OF MY SIG, I'M PROUD OF MY 7 BRONZE TROPHIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Gnu *sniggers*

then points to his 124....and thats it

damn. i cant finish any games lol
Back to top Go down
http://www.mixsinghmusic.co.uk
4TaY|Shock(SilentNinja)
Geek
Geek
4TaY|Shock(SilentNinja)

Clan Rank : Clan Member

PostSubject: Re: PS3 related Crap (Fortay PS3 members only please)   PS3 related Crap (Fortay PS3 members only please) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 4:54 pm

hey i playonline only, thats y i have no trophys, gosh, and i only have red dead and MW2.. of course thatll change in november... COD BO HERE IT COMES!!!
Back to top Go down
4TaY|Gnu
Kempo Again....
Kempo Again....
4TaY|Gnu

PostSubject: Re: PS3 related Crap (Fortay PS3 members only please)   PS3 related Crap (Fortay PS3 members only please) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 2:07 am

Laughing
Back to top Go down
Fty|lookin4luv
Weak...
Weak...
Fty|lookin4luv

Clan Rank : Fty Board Member & PS3 Regiment Leader

PostSubject: Re: PS3 related Crap (Fortay PS3 members only please)   PS3 related Crap (Fortay PS3 members only please) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 5:55 am

ROFL....kik ass...ya my sig is just as bad..."good sportsmanship" trophey....blahhh

GREAT game Shock!!!!
a wide variety of weapons..on that kill streak....all except for 'threw rocks at them'

now where the post about cheesenips's game?
Back to top Go down
4TaY|fredd-vegas
Legend Of Humanity In Training....
4TaY|fredd-vegas

Clan Rank : Senior Member

PostSubject: Re: PS3 related Crap (Fortay PS3 members only please)   PS3 related Crap (Fortay PS3 members only please) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 8:30 am

I posted about one in the gaming section
Back to top Go down
4TaY|Shock(SilentNinja)
Geek
Geek
4TaY|Shock(SilentNinja)

PostSubject: Re: PS3 related Crap (Fortay PS3 members only please)   PS3 related Crap (Fortay PS3 members only please) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2010 3:47 pm

i have 2 questions about BO:

1: what is the list of weapons?

2: is there a nuke killstreak?
Back to top Go down
FTY!|Darkened
King Of Spam
King Of Spam
FTY!|Darkened

Clan Rank : Administrating Assistant

PostSubject: Re: PS3 related Crap (Fortay PS3 members only please)   PS3 related Crap (Fortay PS3 members only please) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 12:55 pm

Fty|Kempo10 wrote:
pfft...... Rolling Eyes a mere 7 months; don't play it up.....

and besides I'm FUCKING BUSY!!!

over the past month I've done LOADS to this site, PLUS in my ACTUAL LIFE I've had to do a fucken 7500, 25 page essay FFS!!!!

so to complain that I'm not making a freaking graphic!!!!

argh...... let's just say I've got other things on my plate at the moment.....

That rant there reminds me of the Snikers "Diva" commercials. Like the one with Aretha Franklin in the back seat of the car.

BTW, Kempo, if you need any help with the site, let me know. I'd be more than happy to help out. And I promise not to let any power go to my head or try to take over the clan, or the world for that matter. I mean really, who has time for that kinda crap anyway!

That way you get back to making that Super Secret, Super Kick Ass sig you promised me for signing up! Cheers!
Back to top Go down
4TaY|Gnu
Kempo Again....
Kempo Again....
4TaY|Gnu

PostSubject: Re: PS3 related Crap (Fortay PS3 members only please)   PS3 related Crap (Fortay PS3 members only please) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 3:10 pm

+ me!
Back to top Go down
Fty|lookin4luv
Weak...
Weak...
Fty|lookin4luv

PostSubject: Re: PS3 related Crap (Fortay PS3 members only please)   PS3 related Crap (Fortay PS3 members only please) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 6:15 am

+ my Fortay advertisement
Back to top Go down
FTY!|Darkened
King Of Spam
King Of Spam
FTY!|Darkened

PostSubject: Re: PS3 related Crap (Fortay PS3 members only please)   PS3 related Crap (Fortay PS3 members only please) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 17, 2010 5:38 pm

Fty|Shock wrote:
i have 2 questions about BO:

1: what is the list of weapons?

2: is there a nuke killstreak?

I'm gonna guess no nukes, and the weapons will probably be slightly different. Only because MW/MW2 and BO are from different game developers.

It will be interesting to see how Treyarch does with a post WW era game. This is the first for them, right?
Back to top Go down
4TaY|Shock(SilentNinja)
Geek
Geek
4TaY|Shock(SilentNinja)

PostSubject: Re: PS3 related Crap (Fortay PS3 members only please)   PS3 related Crap (Fortay PS3 members only please) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 12:49 pm

nvm, i answered my own questions with all of the multiplayer trailers/gameplay, and there isn't many new weapons, some are improved though,
ex. AUG = an assult rifle, .44 magnum = python, M16A4 = same, MP5 = same as MW1, etc. etc. etc.
Back to top Go down
FtylJTB
Nothing Special
Nothing Special
FtylJTB

PostSubject: Re: PS3 related Crap (Fortay PS3 members only please)   PS3 related Crap (Fortay PS3 members only please) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 4:32 am

Sounds pretty good
Back to top Go down
Fty|lookin4luv
Weak...
Weak...
Fty|lookin4luv

PostSubject: Re: PS3 related Crap (Fortay PS3 members only please)   PS3 related Crap (Fortay PS3 members only please) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 6:26 am

i have heard there are no nukes, but there are killstreaks, so shock will still be able to give me crap about getting 'no nukes' or whatever it is im not getting on BO...

I cant wait...

i will not be a ps3 noob this time around..i hoping for a positive KDR lol
Back to top Go down
FTY!|Darkened
King Of Spam
King Of Spam
FTY!|Darkened

PostSubject: Re: PS3 related Crap (Fortay PS3 members only please)   PS3 related Crap (Fortay PS3 members only please) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 9:06 am

lol, Lookin.

I've given up on positve KDR's now. Seems no matter how well I do, I'm destined to be a sub .75 KDR player.

But, on the positive side, my accuracy is over 20%. So I guess I hit wound my targets more than kill them. Maybe I'm using the wrong weapons.
Back to top Go down
4TaY|Gnu
Kempo Again....
Kempo Again....
4TaY|Gnu

PostSubject: Re: PS3 related Crap (Fortay PS3 members only please)   PS3 related Crap (Fortay PS3 members only please) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 9:35 am

Darkened wrote:
I've given up on positve KDR's now. Seems no matter how well I do, I'm destined to be a sub .75 KDR player.

you mean to say its possible to get +1.00 KDR????! no way! affraid
Back to top Go down
4TaY|Shock(SilentNinja)
Geek
Geek
4TaY|Shock(SilentNinja)

PostSubject: Re: PS3 related Crap (Fortay PS3 members only please)   PS3 related Crap (Fortay PS3 members only please) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 23, 2010 5:17 pm

i am destined to get to positive, considering i was .40 when i was hitting 1st prestige, .86 is pretty good for 5th prestige, and lookin the highest kill streak, is 11, dont worry about my nagging, u will pull it of eventually
Back to top Go down
FTY!|Darkened
King Of Spam
King Of Spam
FTY!|Darkened

PostSubject: Re: PS3 related Crap (Fortay PS3 members only please)   PS3 related Crap (Fortay PS3 members only please) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 24, 2010 8:55 am

I was looking through the leader boards last night, and Holy Shit, Martin_Dark's got a kill streak of 56!!! How is that even possible?!?!?!?
Back to top Go down
4TaY|fredd-vegas
4TaY|fredd-vegas

Clan Rank : Senior Member

PostSubject: Re: PS3 related Crap (Fortay PS3 members only please)   PS3 related Crap (Fortay PS3 members only please) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 24, 2010 9:48 am

You sure that isnt ninja? I know he has something like that.
Back to top Go down
FTY!|Darkened
King Of Spam
King Of Spam
FTY!|Darkened

PostSubject: Re: PS3 related Crap (Fortay PS3 members only please)   PS3 related Crap (Fortay PS3 members only please) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 24, 2010 11:29 am

Either way, that's f'ing INSANE!!

Here's something I with MW2 offered in it's options, the ability to control the ADS sensitivity seperate from the standard sensitivity.

I find that when I have the sensitivity turned up to high, I have a hard time moving without running into walls and crap. But when I turn the sensitivity down to a managable speed, my ADS speed is to slow.

I think that was something Treyarc offered in W@W, and will probably offer in BO, too.
Back to top Go down
4TaY|Shock(SilentNinja)
Geek
Geek
4TaY|Shock(SilentNinja)

PostSubject: Re: PS3 related Crap (Fortay PS3 members only please)   PS3 related Crap (Fortay PS3 members only please) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 29, 2010 12:17 pm

yah, it was me that got the 56 kill streak (i am ninja) and i am damn proud of that,

very difficult, i was rushing around afghan with a silenced UMP45, got a nuke, and it was so easy i thought i would go until i died, ended the match 63-2, i am very proud.

but look at martin, he has 68 nukes (who knows exactly, it keeps rising), he gets nukes easily, where i only have like 12 or 13
Back to top Go down
FTY!|Darkened
King Of Spam
King Of Spam
FTY!|Darkened

PostSubject: Re: PS3 related Crap (Fortay PS3 members only please)   PS3 related Crap (Fortay PS3 members only please) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 29, 2010 3:40 pm

That's crazy! I'd be super stoked to have anything over 20, although I think I just increased my streak to 19, or possibly 14, the other night while sniping a CTF match on Estate.

Haha, you say 12 or 13 nukes like that's some sort of abismal(sp) number! True, Martin's 68+ nukes is crazy, but 12 or 13 is a pretty damn impressive number, too.
Back to top Go down
4TaY|Gnu
Kempo Again....
Kempo Again....
4TaY|Gnu

PostSubject: Re: PS3 related Crap (Fortay PS3 members only please)   PS3 related Crap (Fortay PS3 members only please) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2010 5:41 am

Fty|Shock wrote:
but look at martin, he has 68 nukes (who knows exactly, it keeps rising), he gets nukes easily, where i only have like 12 or 13

ANd I don't even have a whiff of 1 yet... Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Fty|lookin4luv
Weak...
Weak...
Fty|lookin4luv

PostSubject: Re: PS3 related Crap (Fortay PS3 members only please)   PS3 related Crap (Fortay PS3 members only please) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2010 6:18 am

me either...i blame the other team....lol

however i play mostly FFA and i dont snipe...so i feel a 10-12 killstreak is pretty good...
Back to top Go down
FTY!|Darkened
King Of Spam
King Of Spam
FTY!|Darkened

PostSubject: Re: PS3 related Crap (Fortay PS3 members only please)   PS3 related Crap (Fortay PS3 members only please) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2010 8:55 am

I bet if you had the right killstreak rewards setup, nukes wouldn't be so hard to get.
Especially if no one on the other team has a launcher, and they all are running without Cold Blooded perk.

Of course you have to stay alive long enough, which is extremely difficult for me sometimes!

You know what would be super cool. If you could cycle through your rewards to pick the one you want to use first. Cus sometime you get two or three right away, and you don't get to use the lower one, like say UAV, before say a Predator missle.
Back to top Go down
FTY!|Darkened
King Of Spam
King Of Spam
FTY!|Darkened

PostSubject: Re: PS3 related Crap (Fortay PS3 members only please)   PS3 related Crap (Fortay PS3 members only please) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 08, 2010 9:09 am

Looks like someone's trying to poison the minds of PS3 owners via a new controller: http://www.psillustrated.com/psillustrated/hard_rev.php/410/afterglow-ap1-for-the-ps3-ps3.html

My wife almost made the mistake of buying me one of these, because the package said it was for the "Serious Gamer". I'm glad I saw it before she picked it up.

Nice try Microsoft! But we like our Dual Shocks and we like our controllers wireless!!!
Back to top Go down
Fty|lookin4luv
Weak...
Weak...
Fty|lookin4luv

PostSubject: Re: PS3 related Crap (Fortay PS3 members only please)   PS3 related Crap (Fortay PS3 members only please) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 5:58 pm

ya, that controller bites...ill stick with the ps3 dualshock...but i could see my cheap ass xroomie buying it to save $$$
Back to top Go down
4TaY|RaMRod
Kempo
Kempo
4TaY|RaMRod

PostSubject: Re: PS3 related Crap (Fortay PS3 members only please)   PS3 related Crap (Fortay PS3 members only please) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 10:47 am

Thats SEXY dark.... I'd say that would be about the equivilent of they to play with a BRICK... I got a new Shiny silver DualShock about a month ago... It's Super sexy Cool Dude Shades
Back to top Go down
Fty|lookin4luv
Weak...
Weak...
Fty|lookin4luv

PostSubject: Re: PS3 related Crap (Fortay PS3 members only please)   PS3 related Crap (Fortay PS3 members only please) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 4:25 am

wow, i told my son to get me plain old black (last xmas)

my biggest prob is that nobody makes a BETTER controller than sony....cjeaper yes, but better no...i got burned buying cheap controllers for my PS2, lasted about 2-4 weeks under heavy football and COD play...

i would consider paying more for a 'better than sony' controller but all the knockoff are just cheap gimicy crap...

regarding killstreaks...ya id likly have a nuke by now if i sported a couple attack copters as my first ks's. if you get to 7 and call a harier and it starts kickin ass, you just start playing defensively, let the harrier and the pavelow or whatever do the rest of the work....but i stick with UAV, i think it is the best way to help my team, with my skills...and care packs or as i call them the 'noob harriers'

my 1 wish for cod bo would be double exp for killing toobers (a player carring a toob as their current selected weapon)

well that will never happen...so i guess ill just hope for some cool vids from nip's remote control car...
Back to top Go down
4TaY|Shock(SilentNinja)
Geek
Geek
4TaY|Shock(SilentNinja)

PostSubject: Re: PS3 related Crap (Fortay PS3 members only please)   PS3 related Crap (Fortay PS3 members only please) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 9:41 am

dualshock FTW!!

nuff said
Back to top Go down
FTY!|Darkened
King Of Spam
King Of Spam
FTY!|Darkened

PostSubject: Re: PS3 related Crap (Fortay PS3 members only please)   PS3 related Crap (Fortay PS3 members only please) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 12, 2010 12:06 pm

Lookin - I could agree with you more, cept maybe to add killing players who use Shoty's as their primary, when they aren't playing as a sniper.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: PS3 related Crap (Fortay PS3 members only please)   PS3 related Crap (Fortay PS3 members only please) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

PS3 related Crap (Fortay PS3 members only please)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next