The Fortay
Welcome To The Fortay, Please Log-In Below, Or If You're New Here, Set Up A New Account.
The Fortay
Welcome To The Fortay, Please Log-In Below, Or If You're New Here, Set Up A New Account.
The Fortay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Fortay Gaming Clan

HomeAmazon StorePortalGamebattlesLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome To The Fortay, Please Register With Our Forum, To Join Us.
PLEASE ADD ALL MEMBERS FROM THE FC LIST ON THE FORUM!!!
If You Want To Join The Fortay, Please Read Our Clan Rules, And Post An Application For A Tryout.
Please Bump Our Thread - http://forums.activision.com/viewtopic.php?f=58&t=5282&p=78276#p78276
Rules Of Fty: 1) No Cheating, 2) Enjoy Yourself, 3) Kill Weapon4H Repetitively
If You Haven't Already, Please Watch The Fortay Advertisement In The Left Side Bar.
Gamebattles: http://gamebattles.com/wii/call-of-duty-modern-warfare-reflex/team/the-fortay
Fty. The Fortay Of Gaming.
In Soviet Russia, road forks you
The Fortay’s Official Twitter Feed - TheFortayClan
Fty GameBattles Teams

The Fortay Playlist

LIFELONG AMBITIONS CRUSHED YAY!!!

Go down 
+3
[4TaY]Heavey
Fty|BloodyTears
Fty|Kempo10
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Fty|Kempo10
Weak...
Weak...
Fty|Kempo10

Clan Rank : Head Of The Fortay Board

LIFELONG AMBITIONS CRUSHED YAY!!! Empty
PostSubject: LIFELONG AMBITIONS CRUSHED YAY!!!   LIFELONG AMBITIONS CRUSHED YAY!!! Icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2012 12:01 pm

So yeah... For the past... What?... 63 days I think it is, I've been on heavy revision duty for my end of year AS exams, which I've literally JUST finished, and as such I'm now a free man!

How'd I do?

Well that's very kind of you to ask, thank you very much, but not all that great really...

History exam: OK
Physics Mechanics & Maths Mechanics exams: OK
Chemistry exam: OK
Maths pure: Not quite as great as I'd hoped because my brain kinda died for one question...
Physics electricity and waves and shit: Abismal to the point at which I could make Kim Kardashian look like a valid physicist... Why? Teacher's too busy fisting herself to actually attempt teaching. Cool shit to watch. Not all that helpful with my grades. Nuff said.

But yeah... With that all done and stuff I guess I'm back active on here again, since I've got not quite as much pressure on me to get fuggen hell loads of work done... So yeah... You've probably forgotten about me, or at least if you haven't, haven't missed me, and actually hoped I'd died or at least ended up in a clinic of some kind for overt narcissism, but no... Not yet anyway...

So yeah, you know I love you and stuffs and things, and even if you wouldn't like me anywhere near your body, just rest in comfort knowing that I WOULD at least offer filacio...

Yup... Hidely Doodily

Thanks,
Kempo.

Last edited by Fty|Kempo10 on Tue May 29, 2012 12:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.joinfty.com
Fty|BloodyTears
Geek
Geek
Fty|BloodyTears

Clan Rank : Vice-Head Of The Fortay Board

PostSubject: Re: LIFELONG AMBITIONS CRUSHED YAY!!!   LIFELONG AMBITIONS CRUSHED YAY!!! Icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2012 12:14 pm

Yeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaahhhhhh!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
[4TaY]Heavey
King Of Spam
King Of Spam
[4TaY]Heavey

Clan Rank : Clan Member

PostSubject: Re: LIFELONG AMBITIONS CRUSHED YAY!!!   LIFELONG AMBITIONS CRUSHED YAY!!! Icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2012 3:20 pm

Fty|Kempo10 wrote:
So yeah... For the past... What?... 63 days I think it is, I've been on heavy revision duty for my end of year AS exams, which I've literally JUST finished, and as such I'm now a free man!

How'd I do?

Well that's very kind of you to ask, thank you very much, but not all that great really...

History exam: OK
Physics Mechanics & Maths Mechanics exams: OK
Chemistry exam: OK
Maths pure: Not quite as great as I'd hoped because my brain kinda died for one question...
Physics electricity and waves and shit: Abismal to the point at which I could make Kim Kardashian look like a valid physicist... Why? Teacher's too busy fisting herself to actually attempt teaching. Cool shit to watch. Not all that helpful with my grades. Nuff said.

But yeah... With that all done and stuff I guess I'm back active on here again, since I've got not quite as much pressure on me to get fuggen hell loads of work done... So yeah... You've probably forgotten about me, or at least if you haven't, haven't missed me, and actually hoped I'd died or at least ended up in a clinic of some kind for overt narcissism, but no... Not yet anyway...

So yeah, you know I love you and stuffs and things, and even if you wouldn't like me anywhere near your body, just rest in comfort knowing that I WOULD at least offer filacio...

Yup... Hidely Doodily

Thanks,
Kempo.

Makes two of us!
Back to top Go down
Fty|Kempo10
Weak...
Weak...
Fty|Kempo10

PostSubject: Re: LIFELONG AMBITIONS CRUSHED YAY!!!   LIFELONG AMBITIONS CRUSHED YAY!!! Icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2012 3:31 pm

Two offerings of orals sex from fit young teens?!?

You guys couldn't find this deal ANYWHERE else on the internet...

Feel the Fty love... I love you
Back to top Go down
Fty|Topgun09
Legend Of Humanity In Training....
Fty|Topgun09

Clan Rank : XBOX 360 Regiment Leader

PostSubject: Re: LIFELONG AMBITIONS CRUSHED YAY!!!   LIFELONG AMBITIONS CRUSHED YAY!!! Icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2012 8:38 pm

THank you Kempo I needed a laugh! I'm not having a bad day or anything I just needed to read something funny. Anyway good to see you didn't die or crash your car trying to show off to some gals ( or guys whatever floats your boat ). Can't say I haven't died though I could be ghost or a robot bonded forever to a computer searching aimlessly forever on the Fortay's site.
Back to top Go down
http://URMUM.com
Fty|lookin4luv
Weak...
Weak...
Fty|lookin4luv

Clan Rank : Fty Board Member & PS3 Regiment Leader

PostSubject: Re: LIFELONG AMBITIONS CRUSHED YAY!!!   LIFELONG AMBITIONS CRUSHED YAY!!! Icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2012 5:56 am

congrats kempo, enjoy your summer!

well dont know what to say about elecrtical physics, except it is more art then math, sure there are a lot of equations, but sin waves, charging curvers, magnetic fields should seem natural, just pick the answer that looks right, it prob is...

but nobody is ever sure, it is a poor engineer that designs anything from a audio speaker, to an electric car with out BUILDING and testing his ideas, you just cant trust math when it comes to interactions with nature...when it comes to electricty, mechanical physics is much more predictable in my opnion...for instance if the computer says a concrete footing will withstand 50 tons of pressure, it probably will...but you put in a wire that should carry 20 amps, sometims yes, sometimes no, sometimes yes BUT...

anyway..i just assumed you found yourself a car, a bird, studies, friends (anything is possiable)...so yes im supprised to hear from you, when i was young id "get into" things, then burn out, then if i did return, just wasnt the same, the ole addage "you can never go home again"

so im as suprised to see you as i am to see our BACKGROUND WORKING AGAIN lol

our two Brit members have had a falling out...

Gnu was kicked for spaming, overinviting, rage quitting, but there are also alligations of boosting...ram's ruling was final, although im a lil sad to see him go, but we stay in touch..although ive bee threatened to remove him from my friends list.

Harv was kinda the oppisite, he felt he was not getting any invites, and also found the clan match times didnt work well for him in england, but again, we stay in touch, and are trying to readd him to the Elite clan, just in case...

the regular gang has been playing some "tiger woods 2013" which i tried, but i was expecting something toaly different from tiger woods, this game was about golf...????

but we are still al togother for clan matches! we have 70% gold, and are at level 21!

anyway good to se ya again...
Back to top Go down
4TaY|RaMRod
Kempo
Kempo
4TaY|RaMRod

Clan Rank : Senior Member & Forum Moderator

PostSubject: Re: LIFELONG AMBITIONS CRUSHED YAY!!!   LIFELONG AMBITIONS CRUSHED YAY!!! Icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2012 6:33 am

Yeah congrats man..
Back to top Go down
4TaY|fredd-vegas
4TaY|fredd-vegas

Clan Rank : Senior Member

PostSubject: Re: LIFELONG AMBITIONS CRUSHED YAY!!!   LIFELONG AMBITIONS CRUSHED YAY!!! Icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2012 9:16 am

Glad to hear from ya Kempo, sites been a lil dead lately.

Anyone got any big plans for the summer this year?
Back to top Go down
[4TaY]Heavey
King Of Spam
King Of Spam
[4TaY]Heavey

Clan Rank : Clan Member

PostSubject: Re: LIFELONG AMBITIONS CRUSHED YAY!!!   LIFELONG AMBITIONS CRUSHED YAY!!! Icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2012 9:41 am

None. Gym. Karate. Working. New England Revolution Game July 7th is it!
Back to top Go down
Fty|lookin4luv
Weak...
Weak...
Fty|lookin4luv

Clan Rank : Fty Board Member & PS3 Regiment Leader

PostSubject: Re: LIFELONG AMBITIONS CRUSHED YAY!!!   LIFELONG AMBITIONS CRUSHED YAY!!! Icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2012 5:09 am

well, im off for a few days in canon city....be back for the clan challanges Sat...I'll try to take my usual amout of stupid pics for your entertainment

of course Weapon visited FX in Texas, but as of right now, GNU is the only person with plans to come by and harass ME! fishing
Back to top Go down
Fty|Kempo10
Weak...
Weak...
Fty|Kempo10

PostSubject: Re: LIFELONG AMBITIONS CRUSHED YAY!!!   LIFELONG AMBITIONS CRUSHED YAY!!! Icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2012 8:35 am

Aww well isn't this nice... Us all coming together in some wonderfully loving group... Aww...

But yes! I fixed the background... I thought it was only not working on firefox, hence my leaving it, but no... apparently the image I stole had just been deleted from the internet, so... Yeah... I made my own background to stop that from ever happening again! Smile

...As for
Lookin wrote:
but nobody is ever sure, it is a poor engineer that designs anything from a audio speaker, to an electric car with out BUILDING and testing his ideas, you just cant trust math when it comes to interactions with nature...when it comes to electricty, mechanical physics is much more predictable in my opnion...for instance if the computer says a concrete footing will withstand 50 tons of pressure, it probably will...but you put in a wire that should carry 20 amps, sometims yes, sometimes no, sometimes yes BUT...

For some reason after reading through that 4 times, it took for me to play the Godfather themetune in the background, while reading it aloud in a deep New Yorker's accent for it to really speak to me... Muncher

But yeah... Nothing's new in my life... I'm free from school until the 12th June, and the Euros start on the 8th, so I'll get to watch my country get humiliated at an international level from the comfort of my own home, which is quite nice...

Good to see you're all seemingly content, and with that I shall now sleep some.

Danke
Ohp-Mehk.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: LIFELONG AMBITIONS CRUSHED YAY!!!   LIFELONG AMBITIONS CRUSHED YAY!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

LIFELONG AMBITIONS CRUSHED YAY!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Fortay :: Off-Topic Stuff :: Everything Else-
Jump to:  
The Fortay Chatbox (Click Here To Open/Close)
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com