The Fortay
Welcome To The Fortay, Please Log-In Below, Or If You're New Here, Set Up A New Account.
The Fortay
Welcome To The Fortay, Please Log-In Below, Or If You're New Here, Set Up A New Account.
The Fortay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Fortay Gaming Clan

HomeAmazon StorePortalGamebattlesLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome To The Fortay, Please Register With Our Forum, To Join Us.
PLEASE ADD ALL MEMBERS FROM THE FC LIST ON THE FORUM!!!
If You Want To Join The Fortay, Please Read Our Clan Rules, And Post An Application For A Tryout.
Please Bump Our Thread - http://forums.activision.com/viewtopic.php?f=58&t=5282&p=78276#p78276
Rules Of Fty: 1) No Cheating, 2) Enjoy Yourself, 3) Kill Weapon4H Repetitively
If You Haven't Already, Please Watch The Fortay Advertisement In The Left Side Bar.
Gamebattles: http://gamebattles.com/wii/call-of-duty-modern-warfare-reflex/team/the-fortay
Fty. The Fortay Of Gaming.
In Soviet Russia, road forks you
The Fortay’s Official Twitter Feed - TheFortayClan
Similar topics
    Fty GameBattles Teams

The Fortay Playlist

Map Review (from a guy that dosent know the names of the maps..)

Go down 
    4 posters
    AuthorMessage
    Fty|lookin4luv
    Weak...
    Weak...
    Fty|lookin4luv

Clan Rank : Fty Board Member & PS3 Regiment Leader

Map Review (from a guy that dosent know the names of the maps..) Empty
    PostSubject: Map Review (from a guy that dosent know the names of the maps..)   Map Review (from a guy that dosent know the names of the maps..) Icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2012 5:45 am

ok...so...

im thinkin there are a few new maps out now...

Villa: a great all purpose map, fun for just about every game style, a very vertical map, i highly recommend staying near the top, easy kills as the other team climbs the stairs...they just get so excited when they reach the top, they never check ...

"that park kinda map" yup, if you dont have a sniper class, avoid this map..hahah, nice long valley in the middle, i just set up and blast the snipers as they take position...however the 'bunker' in about dead center is great, go in from any side but the valley door, then head to the valley door,, blast some campers...then back in the game...I love this map on Domination...look for me on B

"building under construction map" ugg what can i say...if you are TRYING to play a mission, good luck, everybody camps...i play mostly dom and DZ, it almost isnt worth trying to cap, but look for great hidden spots they let you camp and give you some defense, im not a big fan of camping, but you really have no choice.

"Black box" sniper map? well maybe, but i do like it. A smaller map, unless you are looking fo boosters, then head down , down, down, behind the houses, it is like a whole other map down there, that nobody uses, great place for care packs, great map for air support, and for flanking snipers...let them set up then walk down the plane, hit them from behind...quick play on this map i give it 4 stars...

"the map with the church in it"...one of the newest, nice and long, with many straight shots, put on your ACOG for this one, Dom has been a ton of fun, but keep your team tight like in KC, each covering a hallway, let them run in, and POW! if you have trouble hitting enemies at a distance, you will hate this map...trying to level a sniper rifle, not too bad,

"Cement factory" well ill admit it, i kinda lurk on this map, a modern 3 version of rust/nuketown, but not quite as small...keep your eyes high on this map, lots of ladders and catwalks, but most people never look down, so aim high, and shoot em in the BUM...as of right now, i set up on one of the conveyers, and target acrross the map, but people are catching on, i often hang on the top of the center shack, by walking out over the pipes, a great view of B and if you look to the left, you can blast them as they come through the "bottleneck"

what is your favorite new map?
    Back to top Go down
    4TaY|RaMRod
    Kempo
    Kempo
    4TaY|RaMRod

Clan Rank : Senior Member & Forum Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Map Review (from a guy that dosent know the names of the maps..)   Map Review (from a guy that dosent know the names of the maps..) Icon_minitimeTue May 22, 2012 7:39 am

I love the 2 newest. The rest of them I could have done without.
    Back to top Go down
    4TaY|fredd-vegas
    Legend Of Humanity In Training....
    Legend Of Humanity In Training....
    4TaY|fredd-vegas

Clan Rank : Senior Member

PostSubject: Re: Map Review (from a guy that dosent know the names of the maps..)   Map Review (from a guy that dosent know the names of the maps..) Icon_minitimeTue May 22, 2012 7:41 pm

Im with you Ram. The 2 newest ones are great, but I really dislike black box and highrise.
    Back to top Go down
    Fty|lookin4luv
    Weak...
    Weak...
    Fty|lookin4luv

PostSubject: Re: Map Review (from a guy that dosent know the names of the maps..)   Map Review (from a guy that dosent know the names of the maps..) Icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2012 6:34 am

really? i will admit that adding the vertical aspect, like in villa and black box makes it a bit of a pain, but many players still think "horizontal" so i have been having some fun on them...
    Back to top Go down
    4TaY|RaMRod
    Kempo
    Kempo
    4TaY|RaMRod

Clan Rank : Senior Member & Forum Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Map Review (from a guy that dosent know the names of the maps..)   Map Review (from a guy that dosent know the names of the maps..) Icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2012 7:02 am

The vertical aspect is what I think makes it fun. Bring back the old feel of highrise
    Back to top Go down
    [4TaY]Heavey
    King Of Spam
    King Of Spam
    [4TaY]Heavey

Clan Rank : Clan Member

PostSubject: Re: Map Review (from a guy that dosent know the names of the maps..)   Map Review (from a guy that dosent know the names of the maps..) Icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2012 7:16 am

I think a big problem with maps now is that the places they select don't lend themselves to war/fighting. They try to fit a square peg in a round hole with some of them.
    Back to top Go down
    Fty|lookin4luv
    Weak...
    Weak...
    Fty|lookin4luv

PostSubject: Re: Map Review (from a guy that dosent know the names of the maps..)   Map Review (from a guy that dosent know the names of the maps..) Icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2012 5:35 am

well, as i look at ALL COD maps, they have some basic similaritys, i think what limits them is the fact that they must be used for domination, and CTF, so they must have a "center" and several ways to get to the center.

I think COD2 had ONE huge map, with just a maze of passages, hard as hell to play dom and CTF, but a really cool map

I liked Rust, and nuketown, so im disapointed that there is not one "Heavy combat map"

and i wouldnt be opposed to a large map, with levels, with a fight to the center, not useable for DOM because both teams would have a "set" spawn point..of course snipers, and toobers would ruin that map...

but that has kinda been the change in COD over the years, multiple gun options for the maps, back in the ole days Prophet you had VERY limited guns, so you had Submachine/machine gun maps, rifle maps, sniper maps, of course you could use any gun on any map, but it would limit your success..

im wondering about these new "face off" maps...looks like a new game, with new maps..could be interresting, any thoughts?

Modern Warfare®️ 3's second downloadable "Collection" deploys with 3 Multiplayer/Survival Mode Maps, 2 Special Ops Missions, and the introduction of 2 all-new "Face Off" maps. Totally new to the franchise, these super-concentrated hot spots distill down all the fury of Multiplayer into a whole new breed of close combat. Scoping the Mediterranean, Hamburg, a sprawling vacation resort and even the Scottish Islands, players hungry for action will have no shortage of venues to test their Multiplayer and Special Ops skills.

See the VIDEO: http://bit.ly/Jj5UWK

Well, 1 VS 1 and 2 VS 2 , so whos with LOOKIN? ok, ok, i'll 1 VS 3...fredd, ram, veggie but when they rage quit, we gonna have to start recruiting...
    Back to top Go down
    Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Map Review (from a guy that dosent know the names of the maps..)   Map Review (from a guy that dosent know the names of the maps..) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Map Review (from a guy that dosent know the names of the maps..)
    Page 1 of 1