The Fortay
Welcome To The Fortay, Please Log-In Below, Or If You're New Here, Set Up A New Account.
The Fortay
Welcome To The Fortay, Please Log-In Below, Or If You're New Here, Set Up A New Account.
The Fortay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Fortay Gaming Clan

HomeAmazon StorePortalGamebattlesLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome To The Fortay, Please Register With Our Forum, To Join Us.
PLEASE ADD ALL MEMBERS FROM THE FC LIST ON THE FORUM!!!
If You Want To Join The Fortay, Please Read Our Clan Rules, And Post An Application For A Tryout.
Please Bump Our Thread - http://forums.activision.com/viewtopic.php?f=58&t=5282&p=78276#p78276
Rules Of Fty: 1) No Cheating, 2) Enjoy Yourself, 3) Kill Weapon4H Repetitively
If You Haven't Already, Please Watch The Fortay Advertisement In The Left Side Bar.
Gamebattles: http://gamebattles.com/wii/call-of-duty-modern-warfare-reflex/team/the-fortay
Fty. The Fortay Of Gaming.
In Soviet Russia, road forks you
The Fortay’s Official Twitter Feed - TheFortayClan
Similar topics
Fty GameBattles Teams

The Fortay Playlist

Make it Idiot proof, and someone will make a better IDIOT....

Go down 
+2
4TaY|RaMRod
Fty|lookin4luv
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Fty|lookin4luv
Weak...
Weak...
Fty|lookin4luv

Clan Rank : Fty Board Member & PS3 Regiment Leader

Make it Idiot proof, and someone will make a better IDIOT.... Empty
PostSubject: Make it Idiot proof, and someone will make a better IDIOT....   Make it Idiot proof, and someone will make a better IDIOT.... Icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 3:58 am

well, as i begin to play better at MW3, i feel i am able to begin to comment on other player, maps, and the game itself...

lets face it, you can really say "that map sucks" if you just wnt 5-3-17 on it...

or talk shit about a player, when every player scores on you...

hang on ..there is a point here somewhere...

What has been nice about MW3? the lack of noobtoobs...
in the beginning i was Javanoobs several times...but the Jav is a slow weapon, and was quickly abandoned by da noobs..

and for some reason they didnt migrate to toobs...except maybe the RPG..i think reduced power is probably the main reason, i mean if you have to AIM why use a noobtoob?..they just like to point and shoot at the movement...

anyway..there i was, kinda happy, no tubes, no javs, no nukes, THEN CAME THE STRIKER

yes activison wasnt content to have a fun fair game for everyone, they HAD to put in a NOOBSHOTTY

the gun reloads faster than it shoots (unlike MW2) and has the "Super Bullets" unlock...so maybe i should call it the "Spammygun"

this new Striker gives even the Lamest Noob a chance to ruin ANY perfectly good game...all activision has to do now is increase its range so they can hit you from across the map...

lastly the worst part, you cant even bail on a game full of striker noobs, because the next lobby will also be full of striker noobs...

Please Please nerf the Striker acitvision!!!
Back to top Go down
4TaY|RaMRod
Kempo
Kempo
4TaY|RaMRod

Clan Rank : Senior Member & Forum Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Make it Idiot proof, and someone will make a better IDIOT....   Make it Idiot proof, and someone will make a better IDIOT.... Icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 9:31 am

I second this... HATE THE STRIKERNOOBS, The spas is a fun fair shotty.. I can't wait to unlock range and damage to see how well thy work..
Back to top Go down
4TaY|RaMRod
Kempo
Kempo
4TaY|RaMRod

PostSubject: Re: Make it Idiot proof, and someone will make a better IDIOT....   Make it Idiot proof, and someone will make a better IDIOT.... Icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 6:22 am

I unlocked range last night for the spas.. It's OK... I can't wait for DAMAGE. It better be one hit kills...
Back to top Go down
FTY!|Darkened
King Of Spam
King Of Spam
FTY!|Darkened

Clan Rank : Administrating Assistant

PostSubject: Re: Make it Idiot proof, and someone will make a better IDIOT....   Make it Idiot proof, and someone will make a better IDIOT.... Icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 6:28 pm

I can't stress enough how much I FUCKING HATE the Striker, and the ASSHOLE n00bs that use it!!!

But, I will say that the PP90M1(HotDog SMG) with Kick and a Silencer, or Silencer and Extended Mags, is a suitable weapon to counter the Striker; most of the time. I'm pretty sure I've reuined a few kill streaks with this combo. But that's only after getting mowed down 3, 4 or 5 times in a row by some asshole n00b and his lameass Striker!
Back to top Go down
Fty|lookin4luv
Weak...
Weak...
Fty|lookin4luv

PostSubject: Re: Make it Idiot proof, and someone will make a better IDIOT....   Make it Idiot proof, and someone will make a better IDIOT.... Icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 5:29 am

ya, it is driving me CRAZY!!!

however like you dark, i focus on distance..

on DZ, i cap, back off, lay low, and wait for the striker noob, he see me, and charges like a bull, lil pellets flying all around me, i aim at his FACE, and BAM...

i may not get em every time....but i sure piss em off, actualy had a few change to Assult rifles..

Back to top Go down
FTY!|Darkened
King Of Spam
King Of Spam
FTY!|Darkened

PostSubject: Re: Make it Idiot proof, and someone will make a better IDIOT....   Make it Idiot proof, and someone will make a better IDIOT.... Icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2012 9:32 am

Excellent! Any time we can get these n00b d00shes to switch over to a new weapon, is a win for the good guys!
Back to top Go down
Fty|lookin4luv
Weak...
Weak...
Fty|lookin4luv

PostSubject: Re: Make it Idiot proof, and someone will make a better IDIOT....   Make it Idiot proof, and someone will make a better IDIOT.... Icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2012 4:57 am

maybe i just like to bitch dark...

cuz now those stupid "no Scopers" are driving me crazy...lol

I do seem to be getting better, but not fully helping the team yet...

i do rule at DZ if anyone wants to play...

finish in the top 3 at FFA...

holding my own with Fredd on the weekend in Kill Confirm...

BUT S&D forget about it...i appear to lack the accuracy, and patience to excell in that damn game...I gave up with Rammy last saterday...went to FFA, uggg S&D
Back to top Go down
FTY!|Darkened
King Of Spam
King Of Spam
FTY!|Darkened

PostSubject: Re: Make it Idiot proof, and someone will make a better IDIOT....   Make it Idiot proof, and someone will make a better IDIOT.... Icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2012 8:33 am

Lookin4Luv wrote:
maybe i just like to bitch dark...

cuz now those stupid "no Scopers" are driving me crazy...lol

I hear ya there, though I can't bitch too much. Yesterday I was no scoping while playing HQ. Not cus I wanted to, but cus I didn't have time to switch to my secondary, and they were to close to get the scope up in time.

I'll have to start playing DZ more, so I can get the hang of it. It's kind of like HQ, right, but you hold down a drop zone instead of cap'ing the HQ?
Back to top Go down
4TaY|RaMRod
Kempo
Kempo
4TaY|RaMRod

PostSubject: Re: Make it Idiot proof, and someone will make a better IDIOT....   Make it Idiot proof, and someone will make a better IDIOT.... Icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2012 11:20 am

The QS'er are what pisses me off too..

It's all good Lookin. Search is my favorite.. But I'm up for most any game type..
Back to top Go down
FTY!|Darkened
King Of Spam
King Of Spam
FTY!|Darkened

PostSubject: Re: Make it Idiot proof, and someone will make a better IDIOT....   Make it Idiot proof, and someone will make a better IDIOT.... Icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 11:38 am

I don't think I understand the whole QS technique. No matter what I try, I almost always end up bringing the scope up completely to where the target is in full view. Maybe I'm just destined to be a Hard Scoper for ever. Maybe I should start a new slogan to go along with that, "Hard Scopes for Life". Smile
Back to top Go down
Fty|lookin4luv
Weak...
Weak...
Fty|lookin4luv

PostSubject: Re: Make it Idiot proof, and someone will make a better IDIOT....   Make it Idiot proof, and someone will make a better IDIOT.... Icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 6:33 am

well im MW2 you could clearly see a flash in the scope, as you begun to raise it up, for just 1/10th of a sec...

i have tried it with 1 sniper rifle in MW3, and i did NOT see that flash..but WTF do I know? anyone else?
Back to top Go down
4TaY|RaMRod
Kempo
Kempo
4TaY|RaMRod

PostSubject: Re: Make it Idiot proof, and someone will make a better IDIOT....   Make it Idiot proof, and someone will make a better IDIOT.... Icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 7:44 am

I'm starting to get the hang of QS.. We have been playin QS one in the chambers (with 3 in the chamber) on Dome.> They take practice that is for sure. I have tried the MSR, L118 & the Barret. I really dig the Barret and the L118 handling with quick draw.

I even got one of those QS throwing knifes on Alex last night in a game winning kill... MWUHAHAHA
Back to top Go down
FTY!|Darkened
King Of Spam
King Of Spam
FTY!|Darkened

PostSubject: Re: Make it Idiot proof, and someone will make a better IDIOT....   Make it Idiot proof, and someone will make a better IDIOT.... Icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 5:56 pm

QS Throwing Knife?!? Is that where you don't really aim, but just quickly hit the R2 (grenade) key to throw the knife?
Back to top Go down
Fty|lookin4luv
Weak...
Weak...
Fty|lookin4luv

PostSubject: Re: Make it Idiot proof, and someone will make a better IDIOT....   Make it Idiot proof, and someone will make a better IDIOT.... Icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 5:47 am

lol...that knife...actually i dont see it much in MW3
Back to top Go down
4TaY|RaMRod
Kempo
Kempo
4TaY|RaMRod

PostSubject: Re: Make it Idiot proof, and someone will make a better IDIOT....   Make it Idiot proof, and someone will make a better IDIOT.... Icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 12:47 pm

FTY!|Darkened wrote:
QS Throwing Knife?!? Is that where you don't really aim, but just quickly hit the R2 (grenade) key to throw the knife?

Yeah when you scope up. Instead of hitting shoot bang the throwing knife... It's pretty difficult. I got lucky.
Back to top Go down
Fty|lookin4luv
Weak...
Weak...
Fty|lookin4luv

PostSubject: Re: Make it Idiot proof, and someone will make a better IDIOT....   Make it Idiot proof, and someone will make a better IDIOT.... Icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 5:48 am

haha, now that they took away my FAVORITE game Drop Zone, and replaced it with infected...im actually using the striker...

boom boom, five kills in 3 seconds? ya..wow...but common, it a LOT easier when you dont have to aim..lol

still hate this gun, it takes away from what COD is about, except in some crazy type infected game, but TDM, Dom...should be banned...

Back to top Go down
4TaY|RaMRod
Kempo
Kempo
4TaY|RaMRod

PostSubject: Re: Make it Idiot proof, and someone will make a better IDIOT....   Make it Idiot proof, and someone will make a better IDIOT.... Icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2012 8:13 am

DropZone is back!!!

I only need 18,000 more bullet to deflect with the R!0T shield.. Bring on the remote sentry's..
Back to top Go down
Fty|lookin4luv
Weak...
Weak...
Fty|lookin4luv

PostSubject: Re: Make it Idiot proof, and someone will make a better IDIOT....   Make it Idiot proof, and someone will make a better IDIOT.... Icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2012 5:28 am

ya, i was suprised that DZ was missing, glad to see it back...
Back to top Go down
FTY!|Darkened
King Of Spam
King Of Spam
FTY!|Darkened

PostSubject: Re: Make it Idiot proof, and someone will make a better IDIOT....   Make it Idiot proof, and someone will make a better IDIOT.... Icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 9:19 am

I should probably get back to playing MW3 a bit more, but I think I've just lost so much interest in it with Activisions unwillingness to correct the obvious problem they have with this title. Namely the guns, chat and the player card, or lack of!

Maybe once the DLC comes out (if it ever does) I'll start playing some more.
Back to top Go down
4TaY|RaMRod
Kempo
Kempo
4TaY|RaMRod

PostSubject: Re: Make it Idiot proof, and someone will make a better IDIOT....   Make it Idiot proof, and someone will make a better IDIOT.... Icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 12:55 pm

the 28th for the founders so they say.... I feel your pain in the lost of interest in MW3..

The chat has been fixed.. Mostly... However I now notice now with my headset it broadcasts to me alot of the fine sounds that are going on in my house (like when the dog walks on the hardwood floor, the subtle small sounds get enhanced.. I believe it is only on my end.. and not broadcasting to others. and there is a constant hum/static kinda feed 2?? IDK.
Back to top Go down
FTY!|Darkened
King Of Spam
King Of Spam
FTY!|Darkened

PostSubject: Re: Make it Idiot proof, and someone will make a better IDIOT....   Make it Idiot proof, and someone will make a better IDIOT.... Icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 6:00 pm

Activision/Infinity Ward new moto: One step forward, two steps back!
Back to top Go down
Fty|lookin4luv
Weak...
Weak...
Fty|lookin4luv

PostSubject: Re: Make it Idiot proof, and someone will make a better IDIOT....   Make it Idiot proof, and someone will make a better IDIOT.... Icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 4:42 am

well, i took some time off to play BO with my sun-in law...i figure he needed some practice, and my BO kdr CANT get worse...

but he will be on the road soon, and I'll be back on MW3

cant wait for the TWO new maps, this will be much better when they get the DLC rolling...

Drop Zone is BACK...

so lok for me on MW3 untill i get a copy of skyrim..hahah JK
Back to top Go down
FTY!|Darkened
King Of Spam
King Of Spam
FTY!|Darkened

PostSubject: Re: Make it Idiot proof, and someone will make a better IDIOT....   Make it Idiot proof, and someone will make a better IDIOT.... Icon_minitimeFri Feb 17, 2012 9:22 am

Multiplayer Skyrim would be EPIC!

I could just imaging a group of us trolling around the map looking for stuff to kill, or quests to complete! There are definitely a few quests that could benefit from a few extra people, especially the kind that actually think and react properly to the situation, unlike the dumbass bots they have in the game!
Back to top Go down
Fty|lookin4luv
Weak...
Weak...
Fty|lookin4luv

PostSubject: Re: Make it Idiot proof, and someone will make a better IDIOT....   Make it Idiot proof, and someone will make a better IDIOT.... Icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2012 4:41 am

ya it would be fun to have a multi player quest game, you have any you would recommend? anybody?

Dark: ill be looking for you on COD this weekend!
Back to top Go down
FTY!|Darkened
King Of Spam
King Of Spam
FTY!|Darkened

PostSubject: Re: Make it Idiot proof, and someone will make a better IDIOT....   Make it Idiot proof, and someone will make a better IDIOT.... Icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 11:49 am

I don't know of any GUI type quest games. All the RPG's I played (back in the day) were text based and used telnet to connect to a server running some flavor of a ROM based MUD.

I still stop by a couple once in a while to see how they are doing. Most of them are dead as hell now a days, but there are still a few people that play!
Back to top Go down
Heartspro07
You Suck
You Suck
Heartspro07

Clan Rank : Clan Member

PostSubject: Re: Make it Idiot proof, and someone will make a better IDIOT....   Make it Idiot proof, and someone will make a better IDIOT.... Icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 7:09 pm

Yea....word of advice.

If you are 10th prestige stay there. All you get for 11th is a prestige token.
Back to top Go down
WEAPON_T-Y
S-Sol--Soldie--- Damn......I would.....
S-Sol--Soldie--- Damn......I would.....
WEAPON_T-Y

Clan Rank : THE CLAN BEAST!!!!!!

PostSubject: Re: Make it Idiot proof, and someone will make a better IDIOT....   Make it Idiot proof, and someone will make a better IDIOT.... Icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 8:36 pm

sounds like an mp40 lookin
Back to top Go down
4TaY|RaMRod
Kempo
Kempo
4TaY|RaMRod

PostSubject: Re: Make it Idiot proof, and someone will make a better IDIOT....   Make it Idiot proof, and someone will make a better IDIOT.... Icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2012 6:41 am

Heartspro07 wrote:
Yea....word of advice.

If you are 10th prestige stay there. All you get for 11th is a prestige token.

Heart do you mean in MW3??? I thought there were only 10 prestiges??
Back to top Go down
Heartspro07
You Suck
You Suck
Heartspro07

Clan Rank : Clan Member

PostSubject: Re: Make it Idiot proof, and someone will make a better IDIOT....   Make it Idiot proof, and someone will make a better IDIOT.... Icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2012 8:10 am

Well ram...at first there was was only 10. But IW went and added 5 more on for PC users.

On Tuesday when the new map came out, xbox players were given the new 5 making the max 15. I would think PS3 players would get them when they get the new map.

11-15 are the same emblem just with a different roman numeral above it. You don't get a title or emblem when you reach 11th, just a new prestige token.

Rumor has it at a later time they will raise the max prestige to 20.
Back to top Go down
4TaY|RaMRod
Kempo
Kempo
4TaY|RaMRod

PostSubject: Re: Make it Idiot proof, and someone will make a better IDIOT....   Make it Idiot proof, and someone will make a better IDIOT.... Icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2012 1:49 pm

Might as well keep going I guess.. no holding this guy back.. P20 here I come..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Make it Idiot proof, and someone will make a better IDIOT....   Make it Idiot proof, and someone will make a better IDIOT.... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Make it Idiot proof, and someone will make a better IDIOT....
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next