The Fortay
Welcome To The Fortay, Please Log-In Below, Or If You're New Here, Set Up A New Account.
The Fortay
Welcome To The Fortay, Please Log-In Below, Or If You're New Here, Set Up A New Account.
The Fortay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Fortay Gaming Clan

HomeAmazon StorePortalGamebattlesLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome To The Fortay, Please Register With Our Forum, To Join Us.
PLEASE ADD ALL MEMBERS FROM THE FC LIST ON THE FORUM!!!
If You Want To Join The Fortay, Please Read Our Clan Rules, And Post An Application For A Tryout.
Please Bump Our Thread - http://forums.activision.com/viewtopic.php?f=58&t=5282&p=78276#p78276
Rules Of Fty: 1) No Cheating, 2) Enjoy Yourself, 3) Kill Weapon4H Repetitively
If You Haven't Already, Please Watch The Fortay Advertisement In The Left Side Bar.
Gamebattles: http://gamebattles.com/wii/call-of-duty-modern-warfare-reflex/team/the-fortay
Fty. The Fortay Of Gaming.
In Soviet Russia, road forks you
The Fortay’s Official Twitter Feed - TheFortayClan
Similar topics
Fty GameBattles Teams

The Fortay Playlist

So i had an idea... Kemp read please

Go down 
+5
Fty|BloodyTears
Fty|cocolocoroco
Fty|Kempo10
FTY!|Tafi
Fty|jtl94
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Fty|jtl94
The Fuck?!?!..... I Don't Sing For No-One Motherfucker...
Fty|jtl94

Clan Rank : Fty Board Member & XBOX 360 Regiment Leader

So i had an idea... Kemp read please Empty
PostSubject: So i had an idea... Kemp read please   So i had an idea... Kemp read please Icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 1:45 pm

So i was looking at the members list and was wondering which game modes Joker and Lookin (and i guess if somebody else was looking at it I would be included in that list) like to play. So i was thinking and i think that if it possible in any way that for us non Wiiers our tag should be for 360 or PS3 and our actual name for the game mode we play (for instance i would be 360 colored tag and HCTDM jtl94) or vice versa with me being HCTDM colored tag and 360 colored jtl94. If it is possible this would be cool. I guess Wiiers could be all the same color since this is technically a wii site
Back to top Go down
FTY!|Tafi
Commander
Commander
FTY!|Tafi

Clan Rank : Clan Member

PostSubject: Re: So i had an idea... Kemp read please   So i had an idea... Kemp read please Icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 2:15 pm

there is already color groups on this site. BUT I think on the wii we should have our name the color of the group we r in, in the clan:

]Domination ] ] TDM ] ] HQ ] w]Sabotage ] e]SnD ] e]HCTDM ]

i copied how it is as the groups on this website. i think they should be changed a little so the colors can be put on the wii.

i also think there should be a all around color tag 4 the wii
Back to top Go down
Fty|Kempo10
Weak...
Weak...
Fty|Kempo10

Clan Rank : Head Of The Fortay Board

PostSubject: Re: So i had an idea... Kemp read please   So i had an idea... Kemp read please Icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 3:01 pm

Jt, that's not possible, but I've thought up an amazingly brilliant way of getting around it, which I'll do asap (no need for the praise, but if you INSIST on sending me a million £ cheque, my bank account is.....
Back to top Go down
http://www.joinfty.com
Fty|cocolocoroco
I wouldn't Fight Back.......Unless She Wants Me To....
I wouldn't Fight Back.......Unless She Wants Me To....
Fty|cocolocoroco

PostSubject: Re: So i had an idea... Kemp read please   So i had an idea... Kemp read please Icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 4:56 pm

It's not possible to have two color tags on the same name, that wouldn't look right.
There should just be tags for 360 gamers, PS3 gamers, and Wii gamers, instead of the whole domination, TDM, sabatoge etc. tags.
Back to top Go down
http://combatarmsforum.net/
Fty|jtl94
Fty|jtl94

PostSubject: Re: So i had an idea... Kemp read please   So i had an idea... Kemp read please Icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 4:22 pm

Tafi has a good point and what would that change be Kemp?
Back to top Go down
Fty|Kempo10
Weak...
Weak...
Fty|Kempo10

PostSubject: Re: So i had an idea... Kemp read please   So i had an idea... Kemp read please Icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 10:45 am

I'll get to it.....

Patience dear JTL.... Patience....
Back to top Go down
Fty|jtl94
Fty|jtl94

PostSubject: Re: So i had an idea... Kemp read please   So i had an idea... Kemp read please Icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 2:04 pm

ok ill be patient
Back to top Go down
Fty|Kempo10
Weak...
Weak...
Fty|Kempo10

PostSubject: Re: So i had an idea... Kemp read please   So i had an idea... Kemp read please Icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 4:41 pm

I never posted, did I, but I made the group change about 2 weeks ago, so jtl (and lookin), add guys into the relevent groups when they're recruited (AND RECRUIT SOME GUYS! WE NEED MORE MEMBERS FOR 360 & PS3!!!)

P.s. To both jtl, and lookin, can you please tell me wether you're planning on making a gamebattles team for the relevent consoles, so I can prepare stuff for that. Wink

Thanks,
kempo.
Back to top Go down
Fty|jtl94
Fty|jtl94

PostSubject: Re: So i had an idea... Kemp read please   So i had an idea... Kemp read please Icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 6:16 pm

no gamebattles for 360. i dont like all the planning and such and plus there are only two of us and slawdoggie doesnt come around ever so he wouldnt be much of a help. and all my friends i play mw2 with are part of other clans and i dont like trying to recruit members of other clans but i do mention it everyso often.
Back to top Go down
Fty|Kempo10
Weak...
Weak...
Fty|Kempo10

PostSubject: Re: So i had an idea... Kemp read please   So i had an idea... Kemp read please Icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 11:13 am

Fty|jtl94 wrote:
no gamebattles for 360. i dont like all the planning and such and plus there are only two of us and slawdoggie doesnt come around ever so he wouldnt be much of a help. and all my friends i play mw2 with are part of other clans and i dont like trying to recruit members of other clans but i do mention it everyso often.

get onto mw2 forums and the like, and advertise! It worked for wii, and'll work for 360 too!!!
Back to top Go down
Fty|jtl94
Fty|jtl94

PostSubject: Re: So i had an idea... Kemp read please   So i had an idea... Kemp read please Icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 12:35 pm

im not much of a forumer. i just dont have the patience to do that stuff. you could do it for me if you like but i dont see myself doing that anytime soon
Back to top Go down
Fty|BloodyTears
Geek
Geek
Fty|BloodyTears

Clan Rank : Vice-Head Of The Fortay Board

PostSubject: Re: So i had an idea... Kemp read please   So i had an idea... Kemp read please Icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 1:13 pm

Fty|jtl94 wrote:
im not much of a forumer. i just dont have the patience to do that stuff. you could do it for me if you like but i dont see myself doing that anytime soon

jt if your gonna continue to do jack shit to help the 360 regiment, im gonna have to take your leadship away
Back to top Go down
Fty|Kempo10
Weak...
Weak...
Fty|Kempo10

PostSubject: Re: So i had an idea... Kemp read please   So i had an idea... Kemp read please Icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 3:08 pm

Fty|jtl94 wrote:

Your 265 post count seems to tell a different story.....

It just seems like laziness on your part. All you need to do is go onoto the official forums' clan section, make a thread containing info on the clan, and stuff, and check/bump it from time to time. It's incredibly easy.

I'm not gonna do it,
1) because I know nothing about xbox 360s, or at least not enough to sustain a thread,
and 2) ITS NOT MY RESPONSIBILITY.

As 360 leader, it IS your responsibility to do recruitment. It's not difficult. Otherwise;
1) the xbox 360 regiment may be closed
or as bloody said, 2) you may be asked to step down, and allow somebody else to lead it.

Thanks,
kempo.
Back to top Go down
Fty|BloodyTears
Geek
Geek
Fty|BloodyTears

PostSubject: Re: So i had an idea... Kemp read please   So i had an idea... Kemp read please Icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 3:27 pm

i wont ask him to step, ill make him step down if he carries on....
Back to top Go down
4TaY|RaMRod
Kempo
Kempo
4TaY|RaMRod

Clan Rank : Senior Member & Forum Moderator

PostSubject: Re: So i had an idea... Kemp read please   So i had an idea... Kemp read please Icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 3:29 pm

THAT SOUNDS FAIR
Back to top Go down
Fty|Kempo10
Weak...
Weak...
Fty|Kempo10

PostSubject: Re: So i had an idea... Kemp read please   So i had an idea... Kemp read please Icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 3:48 pm

Now, now. Let's calm ourselves down just a little bit.

Jtl, we have your full confidence if you chose to corrispond, and begin to recruit members.
If not, then we are quite happy for you to have a back seat role in the 360 regiment, whilst we have new plans afoot for the reshaking of 360 leadership. Because for the life of our clan's 360 regiment to be sustainable, we need to recruit as many members as possible, and this can only be accomplished through effort, and commitment.

Thanks,
kempo.
Back to top Go down
iFAGiC
Commander
Commander
iFAGiC

PostSubject: Re: So i had an idea... Kemp read please   So i had an idea... Kemp read please Icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 4:01 pm

I think everyones name in MWR should be "Fty|^0" and then their name, so its all in black. So it looks cool when we're playing together =)
Back to top Go down
http://www.FtyHQ.tk
Fty|Kempo10
Weak...
Weak...
Fty|Kempo10

PostSubject: Re: So i had an idea... Kemp read please   So i had an idea... Kemp read please Icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 4:07 pm

Fty|iRoNiC wrote:
I think everyones name in MWR should be "Fty|^0" and then their name, so its all in black. So it looks cool when we're playing together =)
......... Haven't you already noticed how they have been our ingame colours for the past 3 months or so? Lmao.....
Back to top Go down
4TaY|RaMRod
Kempo
Kempo
4TaY|RaMRod

PostSubject: Re: So i had an idea... Kemp read please   So i had an idea... Kemp read please Icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 5:28 pm

Yeah The white and black is PRETTY PIMP
Back to top Go down
Fty|BloodyTears
Geek
Geek
Fty|BloodyTears

PostSubject: Re: So i had an idea... Kemp read please   So i had an idea... Kemp read please Icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 6:01 pm

me and iaw have are own little thing going on atm in cod
Back to top Go down
FTY!|Joker
Commander
Commander
FTY!|Joker

Clan Rank : Senior Member

PostSubject: Re: So i had an idea... Kemp read please   So i had an idea... Kemp read please Icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 5:24 pm

Hey Kempo... I would like to have a gamebattles team... grams wants to join... I dont know if lookin and GNU will want to... but I'll talk to you about the members joining later..
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=5089027&am
Fty|Kempo10
Weak...
Weak...
Fty|Kempo10

PostSubject: Re: So i had an idea... Kemp read please   So i had an idea... Kemp read please Icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 1:10 am

Set it up, and tell me the URL of the page.

I'll send you through the proper 300x200, and 30x30 pics asap through skype Wink

Thanks,
kempo.
Back to top Go down
4TaY|RaMRod
Kempo
Kempo
4TaY|RaMRod

PostSubject: Re: So i had an idea... Kemp read please   So i had an idea... Kemp read please Icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 1:20 pm

Joker whats Grams FC??? I haven't seen him around in a long while... Is he gonna join FTY??
Back to top Go down
FTY!|Joker
Commander
Commander
FTY!|Joker

PostSubject: Re: So i had an idea... Kemp read please   So i had an idea... Kemp read please Icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 6:29 pm

Ram-grams is a ps3 player and he is already in Fty
Back to top Go down
iFAGiC
Commander
Commander
iFAGiC

PostSubject: Re: So i had an idea... Kemp read please   So i had an idea... Kemp read please Icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 6:40 pm

Joker, when I get a PS3, can I help you with this stuff?
Back to top Go down
http://www.FtyHQ.tk
FTY!|Joker
Commander
Commander
FTY!|Joker

PostSubject: Re: So i had an idea... Kemp read please   So i had an idea... Kemp read please Icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 7:40 pm

sure ron... but its really hard recruiting... cause you cant change your name to the site and when you send a message to some1 that if he wants to join they will never answer....
Back to top Go down
4TaY|RaMRod
Kempo
Kempo
4TaY|RaMRod

PostSubject: Re: So i had an idea... Kemp read please   So i had an idea... Kemp read please Icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 8:06 pm

That explains it
Back to top Go down
Fty|lookin4luv
Weak...
Weak...
Fty|lookin4luv

Clan Rank : Fty Board Member & PS3 Regiment Leader

PostSubject: Re: So i had an idea... Kemp read please   So i had an idea... Kemp read please Icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 6:23 am

JT- recruting is hard...it seem that most people are in 'lil' personal clans...on the ps3...however a post on the MW2 site works well....

just be prepared for shit talkers, glitchers, and freaks...

you might contact some existing 360 players...and get them in...we must know 5 or 6 players with a 360...sum our in other wii clans...but no clan for 360...(IAW? Mario from FB?)
(PM me and ill give you my co-worker Troy's 360 name, he has 2 360s in his house so he and his son can play togother...they kik ass at MW2)

i havnt had much luck recruiting strangers to the ps3 section, or friends for that matter, BUT they do know we are here, our rules, and our attitude, so i think 'free thinkers' that just wanna have fun and play will start to join....

my co-workers won't even add me on the ps3....after i beat them down all day at work, you would think they would enjoy shooting, stabing and tbaging me....but no im that hated at work..ROFL

just be yourself...dont give up...

AND, NO! i will not be buying copies of MW2, and sending them to people to join my clan, I'll leave that to FX and RoT....
Back to top Go down
Fty|jtl94
Fty|jtl94

PostSubject: Re: So i had an idea... Kemp read please   So i had an idea... Kemp read please Icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 12:50 pm

bloody and kemp- thats fair enough and kemp i keep up with this forum but i dont want to start on another forum. but i will give it a shot. ill go to the site i know of and if anybody else knows of any mw2 sites then give em to me here and ill do it there as well. sorry if i seemed lazy and such.

lookin- ill def pm you about Troy's tag and add him. tell him to add me once i get his (my tag is jtl94). and those personal clans are annoying, often something like "boob" or "beer" or "NIG" etc. just trying to be funny. it seems they are usually little 12 year olds.
Back to top Go down
Fty|Kempo10
Weak...
Weak...
Fty|Kempo10

PostSubject: Re: So i had an idea... Kemp read please   So i had an idea... Kemp read please Icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 12:55 pm

That's the jtl I wanted to see!!! Very Happy

Good job!

Go get em!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So i had an idea... Kemp read please   So i had an idea... Kemp read please Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

So i had an idea... Kemp read please
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next