The Fortay
Welcome To The Fortay, Please Log-In Below, Or If You're New Here, Set Up A New Account.
The Fortay
Welcome To The Fortay, Please Log-In Below, Or If You're New Here, Set Up A New Account.
The Fortay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Fortay Gaming Clan

HomeAmazon StorePortalGamebattlesLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome To The Fortay, Please Register With Our Forum, To Join Us.
PLEASE ADD ALL MEMBERS FROM THE FC LIST ON THE FORUM!!!
If You Want To Join The Fortay, Please Read Our Clan Rules, And Post An Application For A Tryout.
Please Bump Our Thread - http://forums.activision.com/viewtopic.php?f=58&t=5282&p=78276#p78276
Rules Of Fty: 1) No Cheating, 2) Enjoy Yourself, 3) Kill Weapon4H Repetitively
If You Haven't Already, Please Watch The Fortay Advertisement In The Left Side Bar.
Gamebattles: http://gamebattles.com/wii/call-of-duty-modern-warfare-reflex/team/the-fortay
Fty. The Fortay Of Gaming.
In Soviet Russia, road forks you
The Fortay’s Official Twitter Feed - TheFortayClan
Fty GameBattles Teams

The Fortay Playlist

Lookings son in law bitches

Go down 
+2
4TaY|Gnu
Fty|lookin4luv
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Fty|lookin4luv
Weak...
Weak...
Fty|lookin4luv

Clan Rank : Fty Board Member & PS3 Regiment Leader

Lookings son in law bitches Empty
PostSubject: Lookings son in law bitches   Lookings son in law bitches Icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2011 6:50 pm

What the FUCK!!!, Im watching tv and the mcdonalds monopoly ad comes on, and you see all the people spout their bullshit about my fries taste better then yours etc. And what do see, nothing but black folk. What sorta shit is this? Doesnt mcdonalds think white folk eat their, or the gooks? Thats racist and discrimination, and I wont stand for it, after writing this post, I shall be writing a sternly worded, most likely semi racist and discriminatory rant email to them to, and urge all of you to follow suit. I grow ti4red of your racist shit McDonalds. And I grow tired of all film/tv programs ramming this down our throats. 90% of films or tv shows the white guy always has a black friend, or if their is more then one friend, an asian as well, yet watch a black movie, how often do you see a black person with a white or asian buddy? kicking it with bitches and hoes? Never, or rarely.

Also, while Im ranting, remember folks, that Bisexual people are the devils children. When it all started out their was a river, and on one side of the river was everyone who was "straight" and the other side was all the people who were "gay". Now that was all fine and dandy, god had his chosen ones, the straights, and had given the aids to the gay ones, cause he didnt like that they were going against his word (he is a vengeful son of a bitch). However, the devil converted some to like penis and schmoo, and remember, you never see a male plug plug into a male plug, it just doesnt work. now these people travelled back and forth across the river, spreading the disease of the aids, hence why the bisexuals are the devils children.

Also, why do homosexuals have to be goddamn flamboyant? Im from australia, and they have a show called "whose got talent" pretty sure we stole it from america, as we are a very unoriginal lot most of the time. (ex. state names - Western australia, southern australia, northern territory.....)Anyway, they were showing an ad for that show, and I hear this gay fellow say "this is my coming outparty to my parents". I would be fucking pissed if that was my child, I have nothing against you being gay, but seriously, you couldnt just have a nice dinner with your parents and say 'mom, dad, this is bob, he puts his doodle in my ass" While it would be a shock, it would be a damn sight better then national television broadcasting that their son is gay to them....

p.s. Lookin's computer is shit, really slow

p.p.s. Add my on xbox live, I dont talk that much playing games, unless I know you a little,, but i am looking for some decent gu/gals to do all 50 waves of hordes in gears 3
GambinosWrath
Back to top Go down
Fty|lookin4luv
Weak...
Weak...
Fty|lookin4luv

PostSubject: Re: Lookings son in law bitches   Lookings son in law bitches Icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2011 10:03 pm

WHOOOOHOOOO! my new son in laws first post...

im like a proud father!!!!

ya, im drunk too...but ill leave this moment of glory to my doosh bag sonny andrew...

for those of you reading this named FREDD please post your real msn name thanx.....

Back to top Go down
4TaY|Gnu
Kempo Again....
Kempo Again....
4TaY|Gnu

Clan Rank : Senior Member & Forum Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Lookings son in law bitches   Lookings son in law bitches Icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2011 4:51 am

ROFL.....shame you'll be missing out on the PS3 action....kangaroo jack! affraid
Back to top Go down
http://www.mixsinghmusic.co.uk
4TaY|RaMRod
Kempo
Kempo
4TaY|RaMRod

PostSubject: Re: Lookings son in law bitches   Lookings son in law bitches Icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2011 5:45 am

ROFL.... L4L you are too much... I may be on the Sexbox tonight so add me... I Heard on the Radio some sony accounts got hacked again, and are locked down.. Not sure if they gots me.. I will know by noon.. the Sexbox id is RaMRoD302 same as the PS3..
Back to top Go down
4TaY|fredd-vegas
Legend Of Humanity In Training....
4TaY|fredd-vegas

Clan Rank : Senior Member

PostSubject: Re: Lookings son in law bitches   Lookings son in law bitches Icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2011 8:28 pm

Im adding him right now. Just busy working and stuff. See you online sometime.
Back to top Go down
Fty|jtl94
The Fuck?!?!..... I Don't Sing For No-One Motherfucker...
Fty|jtl94

Clan Rank : Fty Board Member & XBOX 360 Regiment Leader

PostSubject: Re: Lookings son in law bitches   Lookings son in law bitches Icon_minitimeSat Oct 15, 2011 5:47 pm

like father(in law) like son(in law) eh? hahaha.
Back to top Go down
Fty|Topgun09
Fty|Topgun09

Clan Rank : XBOX 360 Regiment Leader

PostSubject: Re: Lookings son in law bitches   Lookings son in law bitches Icon_minitimeSat Oct 15, 2011 6:26 pm

Fty|jtl94 wrote:
like father(in law) like son(in law) eh? hahaha.
That's what I was thinking, in fact I thought it was lookin until I read the last line plus the Australia bit.
Back to top Go down
http://URMUM.com
4TaY|Gnu
Kempo Again....
Kempo Again....
4TaY|Gnu

PostSubject: Re: Lookings son in law bitches   Lookings son in law bitches Icon_minitimeSun Oct 16, 2011 9:59 am

SHABBBBBBAAA! (it wasn't me!) - I'm sure thats EXACTLY what he'd like to hear :-)
Back to top Go down
http://www.mixsinghmusic.co.uk
Fty|lookin4luv
Weak...
Weak...
Fty|lookin4luv

PostSubject: Re: Lookings son in law bitches   Lookings son in law bitches Icon_minitimeMon Oct 17, 2011 5:08 am

ya, WHERE did my daughter get the idea that crazy men that go on rants are ok to marry...hmmm

i guess i kinda blame myself...

however..i do need to get him his own name, so as to avoid confusion...

Back to top Go down
Fty|jtl94
Fty|jtl94

Clan Rank : Fty Board Member & XBOX 360 Regiment Leader

PostSubject: Re: Lookings son in law bitches   Lookings son in law bitches Icon_minitimeMon Oct 17, 2011 12:33 pm

Top- yeah, he used a few words i don't remember lookin ever using, that's what threw me off and made me realize who it actually was.

lookin- takes about two minutes, he should be able to do it himself...
Back to top Go down
Fty|lookin4luv
Weak...
Weak...
Fty|lookin4luv

PostSubject: Re: Lookings son in law bitches   Lookings son in law bitches Icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2011 5:38 am

ya, he just bought my daughter a new laptop, so...he is now reloading the old one, after that, id expect to see him under his own name...

he is just a slacker...

yup..a TOTAL slacker....

and im not just talking FTY....

mehh..at least i didnt marry him...hahaha
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lookings son in law bitches   Lookings son in law bitches Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lookings son in law bitches
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Fortay :: Off-Topic Stuff :: Everything Else-
Jump to:  
The Fortay Chatbox (Click Here To Open/Close)
Create a forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com