The Fortay
Welcome To The Fortay, Please Log-In Below, Or If You're New Here, Set Up A New Account.
The Fortay
Welcome To The Fortay, Please Log-In Below, Or If You're New Here, Set Up A New Account.
The Fortay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Fortay Gaming Clan

HomeAmazon StorePortalGamebattlesLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome To The Fortay, Please Register With Our Forum, To Join Us.
PLEASE ADD ALL MEMBERS FROM THE FC LIST ON THE FORUM!!!
If You Want To Join The Fortay, Please Read Our Clan Rules, And Post An Application For A Tryout.
Please Bump Our Thread - http://forums.activision.com/viewtopic.php?f=58&t=5282&p=78276#p78276
Rules Of Fty: 1) No Cheating, 2) Enjoy Yourself, 3) Kill Weapon4H Repetitively
If You Haven't Already, Please Watch The Fortay Advertisement In The Left Side Bar.
Gamebattles: http://gamebattles.com/wii/call-of-duty-modern-warfare-reflex/team/the-fortay
Fty. The Fortay Of Gaming.
In Soviet Russia, road forks you
The Fortay’s Official Twitter Feed - TheFortayClan
Similar topics
Fty GameBattles Teams

The Fortay Playlist

Joker and Martin finally met :O (NO HOMO)

Go down 
+5
Fty|Kempo10
[4TaY]Heavey
4TaY|RaMRod
Fty|jtl94
FTY!|Joker
9 posters
AuthorMessage
FTY!|Joker
Commander
Commander
FTY!|Joker

Clan Rank : Senior Member

Joker and Martin finally met :O (NO HOMO) Empty
PostSubject: Joker and Martin finally met :O (NO HOMO)   Joker and Martin finally met :O (NO HOMO) Icon_minitimeSat Jul 23, 2011 11:32 am

Well yeah Smile if you all dont know who he is he's a great mw2 player and we are both from honduras but we are like 4 hours apart. We play together always (no homo) and we had never met before so last week he came to my city and i invited him to my house (NO HOMO) so we could meet each other and so we did! But he just arrive to my house checked it out, say hello to my mom and go back to his city HAHAHA. I got to meet his family too and they said they were glad to meet me cause at their house the only thing martin said was FUCK JORGI! YOU FUCKING SUCK JORGI! WATCH YOUR BACK JORGI! (NO F*CKING HOMO! Gosh i hate yall!) so yeah Smile It was pretty cool

And imma try make martin to come back too. He's still 7 prestige in mw2 and he got like 8 guns with fall, A LOT of masteries and he's still crazy for new titles hahahaa. I'm legit 10th prestige level 70, but only my titles got hacked so i just use tha ones i remember i had haha Wink
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=5089027&am
Fty|jtl94
The Fuck?!?!..... I Don't Sing For No-One Motherfucker...
Fty|jtl94

Clan Rank : Fty Board Member & XBOX 360 Regiment Leader

PostSubject: Re: Joker and Martin finally met :O (NO HOMO)   Joker and Martin finally met :O (NO HOMO) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2011 11:05 am

that's cool y'all got to meet!

I didn't think any of it was homo, besides the fact that you kept saying "no homo" lol.
Back to top Go down
FTY!|Joker
Commander
Commander
FTY!|Joker

PostSubject: Re: Joker and Martin finally met :O (NO HOMO)   Joker and Martin finally met :O (NO HOMO) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2011 1:32 pm

Well I know most of the clan except of you John are always saying things like that. Yes im talking about you getting drunk lookin ;D
Back to top Go down
4TaY|RaMRod
Kempo
Kempo
4TaY|RaMRod

Clan Rank : Senior Member & Forum Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Joker and Martin finally met :O (NO HOMO)   Joker and Martin finally met :O (NO HOMO) Icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 10:55 am

Small world.. That's really kool Joker.

I know Blitz... LOL When I joined RoT back when, I meet him online and we realised we live less than 5 minutes away from each other..
Back to top Go down
FTY!|Joker
Commander
Commander
FTY!|Joker

PostSubject: Re: Joker and Martin finally met :O (NO HOMO)   Joker and Martin finally met :O (NO HOMO) Icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 1:00 pm

LOL! hahaha thats cool Razz
Back to top Go down
[4TaY]Heavey
King Of Spam
King Of Spam
[4TaY]Heavey

Clan Rank : Clan Member

PostSubject: Re: Joker and Martin finally met :O (NO HOMO)   Joker and Martin finally met :O (NO HOMO) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 10:50 am

So no homo, right?
Back to top Go down
4TaY|RaMRod
Kempo
Kempo
4TaY|RaMRod

PostSubject: Re: Joker and Martin finally met :O (NO HOMO)   Joker and Martin finally met :O (NO HOMO) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 11:44 am

Pretty sure that why the title states "NO HOMO" drunken
Back to top Go down
[4TaY]Heavey
King Of Spam
King Of Spam
[4TaY]Heavey

PostSubject: Re: Joker and Martin finally met :O (NO HOMO)   Joker and Martin finally met :O (NO HOMO) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 2:27 pm

I was being sarcastic. There needs to be a sarcasm font.
Back to top Go down
Fty|Kempo10
Weak...
Weak...
Fty|Kempo10

Clan Rank : Head Of The Fortay Board

PostSubject: Re: Joker and Martin finally met :O (NO HOMO)   Joker and Martin finally met :O (NO HOMO) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 4:07 am

YES!!! I AGREE!!!

From this day forward, comic sans font shall mean sarcasm!!!

BUT HOW DO YOU DO IT?!?!? I hear you ask.... Simple....

Code:
[font=Comic Sans Ms]comic sans font shall mean sarcasm!!![/font]

ORRRRRR if you actually use the "post reply" button rather than the "quick response" box, like a good little Ftyinion (Ftyinion (noun) A citizen, or welcomed guest of The Fortay. Not to be confused with Ftyunion) (Ftyunion (verb) A collaboration of various Ftyinians in an attempt to make global, universal change, or else to save the world. Almost always successful), you'll see that the italiced "A" allows you to choose a font! Smile

THE KAISER HAS SPOKEN!!!!

Hail To The King....

ALL HAIL KEMPO!!! king
Back to top Go down
http://www.joinfty.com
[4TaY]Heavey
King Of Spam
King Of Spam
[4TaY]Heavey

PostSubject: Re: Joker and Martin finally met :O (NO HOMO)   Joker and Martin finally met :O (NO HOMO) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 11:07 am

Good shit!
Back to top Go down
Fty|jtl94
Fty|jtl94

Clan Rank : Fty Board Member & XBOX 360 Regiment Leader

PostSubject: Re: Joker and Martin finally met :O (NO HOMO)   Joker and Martin finally met :O (NO HOMO) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 1:30 pm

please kempo, for the love of God, don't use comic sans! Sad
Back to top Go down
Fty|lookin4luv
Weak...
Weak...
Fty|lookin4luv

Clan Rank : Fty Board Member & PS3 Regiment Leader

PostSubject: Re: Joker and Martin finally met :O (NO HOMO)   Joker and Martin finally met :O (NO HOMO) Icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2011 8:22 am

Thats Great Joker....especicaly since you familys got to meet too..

I think someday i may meet some FTY..

TG is very close...but since we dont play togother...it would prob be pretty strange if we met up, age differance and all (No HOMO...lol)...and he is still like 600 miles away...

now fredd lives about 1200? along with Ram...BUT Colorado could someday be a destination for both of them either for business or pleasure (some HOMO)

Dark and Dragon are both close to my West, Dragon is just about 300-500 away and Cali is about 800 i think? And i may got to cali someday....me and dark will find an resturant with a giant pizza, and a $100 dollar prize, then in a hour, well fed, we will take our $100, buy some beer and play some COD...lol Cheers!

Dragon..on the other hand...mite shoot on site Uzi

ANYway, back to You and Martin... Sheesh....Women.....

is he almost out of college?

DID YOU GET A PIC DUMASS? confused

double exp this weekend, but next week ill throw in da MW2, and find out all about the visit...

FUCK JORGI! YOU FUCKING SUCK JORGI! WATCH YOUR BACK JORGI! (NO F*CKING HOMO! Gosh i hate yall!) so yeah It was pretty cool

ya, i think vickie knows ram and fredd pretty well... ya she has played with them...but...they also get mentioned in song and story... Cheers!

And Joker..., cuz i dont call him Jeorge, she has heard all about...mainly because i have been involved with FTY for so long, and he was the PS3 leader...through gamebattles...recruting...the hassles with members...ya for a long time Joker was a household name round here... Need Sleep

kempo BTW, is a "protected resource" by the british gov, so he would not be permited to meet me due to the obviius danger to his person... Prisoner

but Gnu? he is only about 900 away in Az, maybe even less...so i may raise a pint with him someday... Ooooh..... Cock Shot
Back to top Go down
Fty|BloodyTears
Geek
Geek
Fty|BloodyTears

Clan Rank : Vice-Head Of The Fortay Board

PostSubject: Re: Joker and Martin finally met :O (NO HOMO)   Joker and Martin finally met :O (NO HOMO) Icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2011 11:35 am

and the only way youll ever be close to me is if you decide to retire in florida like the rest of the US
Back to top Go down
Fty|lookin4luv
Weak...
Weak...
Fty|lookin4luv

PostSubject: Re: Joker and Martin finally met :O (NO HOMO)   Joker and Martin finally met :O (NO HOMO) Icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 6:06 am

Fty|BloodyTears wrote:
and the only way youll ever be close to me is if you decide to retire in florida like the rest of the US

well florida and london would cause me probs...if i get there I'll have so much to do and see...but I'll surely make time to meet Gnu and Wayne in England...

but honestly, ill more likly end up in london that miami...of corse in FL, id be partyin a bit mor so i'll be sure to let you kno im on my way...

What was kempo's excuse again?
Back to top Go down
Fty|Kempo10
Weak...
Weak...
Fty|Kempo10

PostSubject: Re: Joker and Martin finally met :O (NO HOMO)   Joker and Martin finally met :O (NO HOMO) Icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 7:04 am

lookin wrote:
but I'll surely make time to meet Gnu and Wayne in England...

I feel so unloved!

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!

What An Idiot...

You know I love you in a stalkerish way, lookin... Sad

*emotional breakdown*
Back to top Go down
Fty|lookin4luv
Weak...
Weak...
Fty|lookin4luv

PostSubject: Re: Joker and Martin finally met :O (NO HOMO)   Joker and Martin finally met :O (NO HOMO) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 5:31 am

Fty|lookin4luv wrote:

kempo BTW, is a "protected resource" by the british gov, so he would not be permited to meet me due to the obviius danger to his person... Prisoner
Back to top Go down
Fty|Kempo10
Weak...
Weak...
Fty|Kempo10

PostSubject: Re: Joker and Martin finally met :O (NO HOMO)   Joker and Martin finally met :O (NO HOMO) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 8:02 am

damn coalition....

They can't do ANYTHING right.... Rolling Eyes

THE PLAN

1) Kill Cameron. Clegg will then automatically take over.

2) Leave it for a few weeks, as we become the laughing stock of the world, because Nick Clegg isn't a real person, let alone politician... Country overthrows him and turns to Communism.

3) Resurrect Nixon and co, and allow UK Government to threaten an A-Bombing of the US.

4) Survive nuclear war.

5) Lose the war, and be colonised by the US, thus meaning free movement between both countries.

6) Invite Lookin round for dinner.

IT'S COMPLETELY FOOL PROOF!!!
Back to top Go down
FTY!|Darkened
King Of Spam
King Of Spam
FTY!|Darkened

Clan Rank : Administrating Assistant

PostSubject: Re: Joker and Martin finally met :O (NO HOMO)   Joker and Martin finally met :O (NO HOMO) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 6:03 pm

I think all forums could benefit from needs [rant][/rant] and [sarcasm][/sarcasm] tags, like the quote tags.

L4L - That sounds like a plan. I've got just the Pizza place, too. And, someday I might be making my way to Colorado to watch a Giant's v. Rockie's game.
Back to top Go down
FTY!|Darkened
King Of Spam
King Of Spam
FTY!|Darkened

PostSubject: Re: Joker and Martin finally met :O (NO HOMO)   Joker and Martin finally met :O (NO HOMO) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 6:05 pm

You know what could possibly work in the mean time.

Rant wrote:
This for Rants

and

Sarcasm wrote:
This for Sarcasm
Back to top Go down
Fty|lookin4luv
Weak...
Weak...
Fty|lookin4luv

PostSubject: Re: Joker and Martin finally met :O (NO HOMO)   Joker and Martin finally met :O (NO HOMO) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 5:05 am

ROFL...dark.dark.dark...was that supposed to work? hahaha happens to me here all the time...

dont worry kemp, we will hang out, BUT you gotta make 'lil kempos' first, once your gene pool is secure (like prince charles) nobody cares, or even notices, what you do...

JUST A NOTE: anybody that does drag their carcasss to denver has a warm bed to sleep in and a cold beer to drink..dont get all excited kemp...i meant a warm GUEST bed...
Back to top Go down
Fty|Kempo10
Weak...
Weak...
Fty|Kempo10

PostSubject: Re: Joker and Martin finally met :O (NO HOMO)   Joker and Martin finally met :O (NO HOMO) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 3:33 pm

Lookin wrote:
JUST A NOTE: anybody that does drag their carcasss to denver has a warm bed to sleep in and a cold beer to drink..dont get all excited kemp...i meant a warm GUEST bed...

...I still get to use your shower, right?... Mr G himself....
Back to top Go down
FTY!|Darkened
King Of Spam
King Of Spam
FTY!|Darkened

PostSubject: Re: Joker and Martin finally met :O (NO HOMO)   Joker and Martin finally met :O (NO HOMO) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 6:04 pm

Fty|Kempo wrote:
...I still get a golden shower, right?...

I think the ole' gene pool could use some more chlorine...
Back to top Go down
FTY!|Joker
Commander
Commander
FTY!|Joker

PostSubject: Re: Joker and Martin finally met :O (NO HOMO)   Joker and Martin finally met :O (NO HOMO) Icon_minitimeSat Aug 06, 2011 2:39 pm

I forgot a picture hahaa its cause he had to go back to his city so he just passed by Razz
Back to top Go down
Fty|lookin4luv
Weak...
Weak...
Fty|lookin4luv

PostSubject: Re: Joker and Martin finally met :O (NO HOMO)   Joker and Martin finally met :O (NO HOMO) Icon_minitimeMon Aug 08, 2011 2:26 pm

FTY!|Joker wrote:
I forgot a picture hahaa its cause he had to go back to his city so he just passed by Razz

AGHHHHHHH \

well remember next time!!! lol

Back to top Go down
4TaY|Gnu
Kempo Again....
Kempo Again....
4TaY|Gnu

PostSubject: Re: Joker and Martin finally met :O (NO HOMO)   Joker and Martin finally met :O (NO HOMO) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 7:38 am

Fty|lookin4luv wrote:
but Gnu? he is only about 900 away in Az, maybe even less...so i may raise a pint with him someday... Ooooh..... Cock Shot

Right on! I'll drink to that...after all, we are now pin-badge brothers lol.

I have a friend who lives in Breckenridge, so if I come skiing...I'll only be like an hour away from you dude?! good times! sunny
Back to top Go down
http://www.mixsinghmusic.co.uk
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Joker and Martin finally met :O (NO HOMO)   Joker and Martin finally met :O (NO HOMO) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Joker and Martin finally met :O (NO HOMO)
Page 1 of 1