The Fortay
Welcome To The Fortay, Please Log-In Below, Or If You're New Here, Set Up A New Account.
The Fortay
Welcome To The Fortay, Please Log-In Below, Or If You're New Here, Set Up A New Account.
The Fortay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Fortay Gaming Clan

HomeAmazon StorePortalGamebattlesLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome To The Fortay, Please Register With Our Forum, To Join Us.
PLEASE ADD ALL MEMBERS FROM THE FC LIST ON THE FORUM!!!
If You Want To Join The Fortay, Please Read Our Clan Rules, And Post An Application For A Tryout.
Please Bump Our Thread - http://forums.activision.com/viewtopic.php?f=58&t=5282&p=78276#p78276
Rules Of Fty: 1) No Cheating, 2) Enjoy Yourself, 3) Kill Weapon4H Repetitively
If You Haven't Already, Please Watch The Fortay Advertisement In The Left Side Bar.
Gamebattles: http://gamebattles.com/wii/call-of-duty-modern-warfare-reflex/team/the-fortay
Fty. The Fortay Of Gaming.
In Soviet Russia, road forks you
The Fortay’s Official Twitter Feed - TheFortayClan
Fty GameBattles Teams

The Fortay Playlist

I COME FROM THE FUTURE!!!

Go down 
+4
Fty|Topgun09
Fty|jtl94
4TaY|fredd-vegas
Fty|Kempo10
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Fty|Kempo10
Weak...
Weak...
Fty|Kempo10

Clan Rank : Head Of The Fortay Board

I COME FROM THE FUTURE!!! Empty
PostSubject: I COME FROM THE FUTURE!!!   I COME FROM THE FUTURE!!! Icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 6:12 pm

All hail the great Kempo, who comes from the year of 2011, while you lazy bastards are still lingering in 2010...

So, what's it like? Ok I guess..... surprisingly similar to 2010, but very clean.... y'know? Like futuristicly clean.....

apart from that though, quite similar.....

hmm....

happy new year anyway.....

nobody's cheering? Why's that?

New year's a shit holiday you say?....

fair enough..... Sleep
Back to top Go down
http://www.joinfty.com
4TaY|fredd-vegas
Legend Of Humanity In Training....
4TaY|fredd-vegas

Clan Rank : Senior Member

PostSubject: Re: I COME FROM THE FUTURE!!!   I COME FROM THE FUTURE!!! Icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 7:21 pm

True but it gets you extra time off work/school.
Back to top Go down
Fty|jtl94
The Fuck?!?!..... I Don't Sing For No-One Motherfucker...
Fty|jtl94

Clan Rank : Fty Board Member & XBOX 360 Regiment Leader

PostSubject: Re: I COME FROM THE FUTURE!!!   I COME FROM THE FUTURE!!! Icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 7:37 am

yeah i dont have to go back to school until tuesday, so its all good. i stayed home alone watching Talladega Nights and then watched the ball drop in Atlanta (on tv). then i went to sleep on the couch waiting for everyone else to get home.
Back to top Go down
Fty|Topgun09
Fty|Topgun09

Clan Rank : XBOX 360 Regiment Leader

PostSubject: Re: I COME FROM THE FUTURE!!!   I COME FROM THE FUTURE!!! Icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 8:27 am

If it gets me off I'll celebrate that's is why I'm thinking of becoming Muslim just for Ramadan and bidum. Plus it net me some extra cash. Jk judism is better for that. Oh well I'll just have to deal with the limited time I have off.
Back to top Go down
http://URMUM.com
Fty|jtl94
Fty|jtl94

PostSubject: Re: I COME FROM THE FUTURE!!!   I COME FROM THE FUTURE!!! Icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 10:07 am

my friend goes to some church thing that teaches them about different religions and then they get to choose which one they want to be, you could do that and right around a different holiday for that religion you could swap to it. youd get the most time off possible and they couldnt do anything about it or it'd be religious intolerance and you could take them to court and win loads of money, then you could start your own church that doesnt believe in education and youd never have to go to school again!
Back to top Go down
Fty|Topgun09
Fty|Topgun09

PostSubject: Re: I COME FROM THE FUTURE!!!   I COME FROM THE FUTURE!!! Icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 11:18 am

You are a fucking genius!!!! What could be better than time off and loads of cash.
Back to top Go down
Fty|jtl94
Fty|jtl94

PostSubject: Re: I COME FROM THE FUTURE!!!   I COME FROM THE FUTURE!!! Icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 11:58 am

thats what L. Ron Hubbard did, why cant you?
Back to top Go down
Fty|lookin4luv
Weak...
Weak...
Fty|lookin4luv

Clan Rank : Fty Board Member & PS3 Regiment Leader

PostSubject: Re: I COME FROM THE FUTURE!!!   I COME FROM THE FUTURE!!! Icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 4:48 am

YEA! happy new year guys!!! dance!

And lets all give thanks to the paradox that lets kempo live in the future...

it is always a good feeling to think "will the world end tommorow?" then to realize that it is tommorow where kempos is, and if the world ended, he would have posted somthing about it HERE

so remember to check back here often for the latest news/info, the fate of humanity may depend on it.
Back to top Go down
Fty|jtl94
Fty|jtl94

PostSubject: Re: I COME FROM THE FUTURE!!!   I COME FROM THE FUTURE!!! Icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 10:14 am

or maybe the end of the world will come later for us. it happens at the same time all around the world. like in britain its 5 and here its noon and the world ends. not like it comes will the rising of the sun or something.

could be either way i guess, we'll just have to wait and see.
Back to top Go down
4TaY|Gnu
Kempo Again....
Kempo Again....
4TaY|Gnu

Clan Rank : Senior Member & Forum Moderator

PostSubject: Re: I COME FROM THE FUTURE!!!   I COME FROM THE FUTURE!!! Icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 7:59 pm

HNY my 4TaY buddies! jocolor Rock On!
Back to top Go down
http://www.mixsinghmusic.co.uk
Fty|lookin4luv
Weak...
Weak...
Fty|lookin4luv

PostSubject: Re: I COME FROM THE FUTURE!!!   I COME FROM THE FUTURE!!! Icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 5:34 am

jt try not to take the fun outta everything...

Kemp's post : "just so you know, the world just ended, i guess it ended at this very moment for you as well, so no big deal, and, of course, while most of humanity is running around in a panic, i calmly post this from my iphone, who is down for sum TDM?"

lookins' post: "thanks for the heads up, i was wondering about those '4 horsemen' outside. if we dont come back as inscets or trees, in your next life, you should buy a ps3 kemp"

jt's post "well, im up here, the view is realy cool, God was sittin in MY chair, he said he was just 'keepin it warm for me', asshole. anyway, im planing on creating a people in my image, it gonna take about 7 days, so i wont be able to post for a few, but ill be back next week, still the #1 poster SPAMMER!

nip's post: "i was TWO kills away from dogs, and the world ends...FUCK"

ram's post "well, being lookin's friend bought me a oneway trip to eternal hellfire. wait...there are zombies in hell!?!?!? SWEET thanks lookin!"

Back to top Go down
Fty|jtl94
Fty|jtl94

PostSubject: Re: I COME FROM THE FUTURE!!!   I COME FROM THE FUTURE!!! Icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 5:52 am

oh yes lets joke about all of us dying, great fun. lol. i can analyze stuff and still have fun with it. i already have my Dec. 21, 2012 facebook status for when i go to bed.

also- God could take my chair if he wanted, i wouldnt even be mad. and i certainly wouldnt call Him an asshole. and i dont spam Neutral

ooh ooh i got dogs the other day! 22-2 on firing range on hctdm. it was amazing.
Back to top Go down
Fty|lookin4luv
Weak...
Weak...
Fty|lookin4luv

PostSubject: Re: I COME FROM THE FUTURE!!!   I COME FROM THE FUTURE!!! Icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 6:18 am

Fty|jtl94 wrote:
also- God could take my chair if he wanted, i wouldnt even be mad.

ya see! when you make the world it will be a better place! and thanks for being cool to the old guy, ya it wouldnt hurt you to stand....

"id rather laugh with the sinners and cry with the saints, the sinners are much more fun" -BJ

ya, JT we all die, just like we all fart, so why laugh at one and fear the other? i, like most people, dont look forward to death, but whining and crying about it wont change anything, so why not laugh?

some ideas for my tombstone:

"this page intentionally left blank"

"wrong side moron" then on the other side "wrong side moron"

"pour beer here"

"enjoy life, cuz we are saving a space for YOU"

"no mowing 6am-10am weekends"

"official FTY toilet" (ram will be there every year peeing on me anyway)

"when i said i wanted to be closer to God, this is NOT what i meant"

Back to top Go down
Fty|jtl94
Fty|jtl94

PostSubject: Re: I COME FROM THE FUTURE!!!   I COME FROM THE FUTURE!!! Icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 7:48 am

nah id be terrible at making the world, id get rid of spiders and other creepy crawlies but then think about the people who actually like them. we'd have no spider man or atom ant. id probably end up working it like bruce almighty did. i have a hard time saying no.

im kidding buddy, death isnt anything to fear, well unless youre unsaved, but thats a topic for another time unless you want me to start preaching to yall.

sometimes i look forward to death. not in a sense that i hate my life and want to die, i just want to see what its like up in Heaven, ya know? i mean i guess once i learn its not like i can come back and tell people about it or anything, but itll be cool once it happens. id never kill myself to find out sooner, dont go calling the suicide hotline and sending them knocking on my door or anything.

but still the end of the world isnt something to really joke about. seems disrespectful to God that youre making fun of Him destroying the place you live. like if somebody held a gun to your wife's head i cant see you making jokes about it.

i see it that death and the end of the world are different. everyone of us is just one person, we might have something special that makes us, us. but how do we know that there isnt someone just about exactly like us somewhere? and the end of the world will kill everything. everything will be gone. all the pretty wildlife and the great outdoors, everything gone.
Back to top Go down
Fty|Kempo10
Weak...
Weak...
Fty|Kempo10

PostSubject: Re: I COME FROM THE FUTURE!!!   I COME FROM THE FUTURE!!! Icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 10:09 am

ugh.....

oh how I hate people who think the world will end in 2012...... Rolling Eyes

IT'S NOT GONNA HAPPEN!!!!

Just like how people said in 2009, that the Hadron collider would create a blackhole, and implode the world..... BULLSHIT!!!

What exactly could cause the annihilation of the ENTIRE PLANET!?!?!?

Sure; the massive supervolcano, about an hour and a half's drive from lookin (sorry dude Sad) is overdue an eruption by about 100,000 years, and is set to destroy the entire northern hemisphere (there - some relief buddy? It hit's the Brit's too...... fucken World Wars, then Bush and his terror wars, now this...... Rolling Eyes)
But that's only the northern hemisphere. All from the south will be fine, and Australians will then have to repopulate the entire world - an odd thought, considering that all white Australians were shipped there from Britain as criminals.....
Thus the world would eventually continue.

In 2014, a supermassive meteorite thing has about a 1/200,000 chance of hitting the Earth. As small a chance this is, if it does hit us (which of course there is still a chance that it could), then it'd only (I say only in the loosest possible terms) wipe out a continent. Not the entirety of humanity.
A similar meteor with similar chances of hitting is due for 2031, and then a much larger meteor, threatening to wipe out an entire hemisphere, but with much less chance of hitting - about 1/450,000; is due in about 2080. Now should all of those events happen, in such a small time scale, THEN humanity could be seriously threatened. However, the reality is that for all of these things to happen so closely together is just so unbelievably unlikely, it is rediculous. We're talking billions to one odds. It would not happen.

The world is simply so densely populated, with people so spread all over the planet, that not all of it can be effected by one event. It takes many large events to cause the wiping out of life, or else one phenomenally large event.

This phenomenally large event WILL happen for sure - the extinction of the sun, whereby all of its hydrogen supply will be eradicated, thus meaning no more natural heat or light, thus no photosynthesis, thus no food chain, thus no life.

That is the ONLY SURE FIRE event, which could cause such devestation.

All the other theories are just so incredibly unlikely, that there is totally no reason to worry.

And besides; the sun is currently about 1/5th of the way through it's entire life thus far.
And that therefore means that there is about 16 billion years to go.

Now I'm not denying that technology is advancing pretty quickly, but for some guy to be able to allow people to live into their billions.....? Well that'd be just fucking monumental......

Point?

Nothing is gonna happen in 2012 to cause the end of the ENTIRE world.

It's simply impossible.

And besides; this whole 2012 shit comes from the idea that "the Mayan calendar ends in 2012"

Well no.....

No it didn't......

This is it's 3rd runthrough....

The other 2 times the world didn't end, so why on earth would it happen this time?.........
Back to top Go down
FTY!|Darkened
King Of Spam
King Of Spam
FTY!|Darkened

Clan Rank : Administrating Assistant

PostSubject: Re: I COME FROM THE FUTURE!!!   I COME FROM THE FUTURE!!! Icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 12:15 pm

Just thought I'd post up that, when my time comes, I'm opening a night club and calling it the Hot Spot! Anyone fortunate enough to make it down town, is invited to stop by for a drink or two. Smile And the best part, is there's no last call. The party's gonna go on for all eternity!

And Kemp, I like those odds. In the off chance all those events do happen, I'm buying a Lotto ticket! Remember kiddies, you gotta be in it to win it!

Anyway, on a semi-serious note. Happy New Year's everyone.
Back to top Go down
4TaY|RaMRod
Kempo
Kempo
4TaY|RaMRod

PostSubject: Re: I COME FROM THE FUTURE!!!   I COME FROM THE FUTURE!!! Icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 1:08 pm

Yes Happy New Year FTY.....

After a few new years drinks (mostly grape soda) RaM's bladders full and the seals ready to be broke...
Now where that damn FTY TOLIET?
HEAVE!!!
Back to top Go down
4TaY|Gnu
Kempo Again....
Kempo Again....
4TaY|Gnu

PostSubject: Re: I COME FROM THE FUTURE!!!   I COME FROM THE FUTURE!!! Icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 2:15 pm

A ha! a toilet you say? I thought lookin had the "I <3 FTY" for a reason...know I know why!
Back to top Go down
Fty|jtl94
Fty|jtl94

PostSubject: Re: I COME FROM THE FUTURE!!!   I COME FROM THE FUTURE!!! Icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 5:02 pm

kemp- the mayan's calendar ends on December 21, 2010. but the calendar is off by 50 years in comparison to our own. so it could have been set for 1960 or wont happen until 2060, so even if they are right, we have plenty of time to worry about 2060. i dont believe that the world will end then either, but to answer "What exactly could cause the annihilation of the ENTIRE PLANET!?!?!?" God can, He will eventually. but He will come like a thief in the night, we wont know when He is coming. predicting it is just a load of bull.
Back to top Go down
Fty|lookin4luv
Weak...
Weak...
Fty|lookin4luv

PostSubject: Re: I COME FROM THE FUTURE!!!   I COME FROM THE FUTURE!!! Icon_minitimeTue Jan 04, 2011 5:17 am

jt: respect for the planet perhaps you should try shintoism..those guys love the planet...been around longer than christianity

Dark: ill be there...but i hate warm beer...guess thats y it is hell

Ram/Gnu: maybe i should charge for people to visit my grave....like elvis, xcept less crying more peeing

JT: (again): well i am a detreminalist, rather than a fatalist...so God may choose to destroy the planet on 2012 or 2014, HOWEVER i feel there would be no way that mankind could perdict it...in fact i beleive there is no way anyone can perdict any aspect of the future..it sounds like you agre to some aspect.

The question is...how would God do it? with noah he used a natural disestar, a flood, he baisicly claimed no credit, noah sed he talked to god...but y didt God announce to the world his purpose...now in other cases, the hand of God was clearly visable, turning people into salt..etc he made it clear to Job why he was being punished...so i guess we have two options...did God create a metor and aim it at our planet, or will he just 'show up' and end the world, making it CLEAR it was his doing....does the guy want credit for his actions or not?!?!? if we just get hit by a big rock from outter space, many people may die thinking "what rotten luck" instead of thinking "god has ended the world, because we are sinners"...just like with noah's flood..noah couldnt have 'twittered' everyone about WHY the flood was coming, so i bet a lot of people were like WTF?!?!? and if he didnt want the world to know about his vengance, why tell noah?

no wonder the "new testiment God" is a lot more popular than the 'old testiment God"...the old God just struck out with what seemed to be anger or rage...but the new God seems to explain what we did wrong, and give us options to change and be forgiven...i guess becoming a parent changes everyone...

so ya, id have to go with kempo, only a natural disaster could diminish human life on earth...however my physics study led me to beleive the 'black hole' could have been a threat...unlikly but possiable...but we have tons of elements that release electrons, what if we created something that asorbs electrons...it could happen kemp, as we look into fussion and fission....i suspect we would need to provide energy to keep the reaction happening, however the concept of it growing on it's own is mathmaticaly sound.
Back to top Go down
4TaY|Gnu
Kempo Again....
Kempo Again....
4TaY|Gnu

PostSubject: Re: I COME FROM THE FUTURE!!!   I COME FROM THE FUTURE!!! Icon_minitimeTue Jan 04, 2011 5:35 am

Fty|lookin4luv wrote:
Ram/Gnu: maybe i should charge for people to visit my grave....like elvis, xcept less crying more peeing

you mean to say you;ve already been issued with a p-bag? I thought you had to take that around everywhere?

Back to top Go down
Fty|Kempo10
Weak...
Weak...
Fty|Kempo10

PostSubject: Re: I COME FROM THE FUTURE!!!   I COME FROM THE FUTURE!!! Icon_minitimeTue Jan 04, 2011 11:54 am

HAHAHAHAHA LOOKIN!!!! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

"fission"......

omfg.....

that brings hillarious memories of my physics teacher, who is an absolute nerd legend! Very Happy

He did some lesson like 6 months ago about hiroshima/nagasaki, with the A-Bombs, and how fission works etc. etc.

now about 12 times throughout the entire lesson, he said "when fission".

This IMMEDIATELY sparked a massive inspiration in my brain, and about the 4th time of saying it, I recorded him in his almighty geeky voice, saying "when fission", and since then, I've been recording odd quotes of him throughout the year, to create the Dr Willis parody of Queen's legendary 'One Vision'.

Naturally, my perfect lyrics would be "One War. Two Bombs. One Fission. Makes Nuketown. And Jappy Frowns. And Devestation." etc. etc......

naturally this would never happen, but yknow....
Back to top Go down
Fty|lookin4luv
Weak...
Weak...
Fty|lookin4luv

PostSubject: Re: I COME FROM THE FUTURE!!!   I COME FROM THE FUTURE!!! Icon_minitimeTue Jan 04, 2011 1:19 pm

Fty|josingh20 (Gnu) wrote:
Fty|lookin4luv wrote:

you mean to say you;ve already been issued with a p-bag? I thought you had to take that around everywhere?

oh, Gnu, where did we lose you? Rammy has 3 dreams in life, to be donald trump's stepson, to marry taylor swift, and to pee on my grave, hence why i havnt bought a plot already, i dont want him to start w/o me! scratch

Kemp: dont make fun of fission, when you are my age, and your whole house is powerd by a nuclear fission generator the size of a beer can, remember: LOOKIN PREDICTIDED IT

people keep talking about wind and solar...the problem? right now, electricity is either being produced, transmitted or consumed (NOT STORED), to store up enought power to light a city like london or new york overnight, you would need a battery the size of France...so trust me Fission...more than just a dumb pun...
Back to top Go down
Fty|jtl94
Fty|jtl94

PostSubject: Re: I COME FROM THE FUTURE!!!   I COME FROM THE FUTURE!!! Icon_minitimeTue Jan 04, 2011 2:17 pm

Lookin- the book Revelations details the end of the world, He is going to end the world in fire this time. the book says all bunches of stuff, but doesnt really say things straightforward, all kinda stuff you gotta just think about for yourself and study up on. i didnt read all of that, but my minister/pastor/idunnohistitlewecallhimbyhisfirstname referenced the site so i assume its legit: http://www.soniclight.com/constable/notes/pdf/revelation.pdf
shinto has been around longer than Christianity, but Judaism has been around longer. itd be hard to find a pure shinto place of worship, when buddhism started it and shinto were sorta combined in japan. plus japan as a whole is losing its faith in many religions, its more of customs that they practice still, but they celebrate Christmas even though they arent Christian.

Back to top Go down
Fty|Kempo10
Weak...
Weak...
Fty|Kempo10

PostSubject: Re: I COME FROM THE FUTURE!!!   I COME FROM THE FUTURE!!! Icon_minitimeTue Jan 04, 2011 3:04 pm

lookin, I know, I know - fission and nuclear are gonna solve the problem of energy crisis, and lack of fossil fuels and all stuff like that.....

I'm not denying it, or mocking it.

I'm just saying....

that when a guy says fission, I just instantly get the image of a lanky 45ish year old balding man, in a white lab coat, and rediculous plastic goggles, going "wooahwooahwooahwooahwooahwooahyeah!woahyeah!woahyeah! One heart....dumdumdumdum...One soul....dumdum dumdum dumdum... ONE FISSION!"

I'm sorry, but that image will never leave my head...... rofl..... Smile
Back to top Go down
Fty|jtl94
Fty|jtl94

PostSubject: Re: I COME FROM THE FUTURE!!!   I COME FROM THE FUTURE!!! Icon_minitimeTue Jan 04, 2011 3:08 pm

hahaha ive never even seen it and that made me laugh.
Back to top Go down
Fty|Topgun09
Fty|Topgun09

PostSubject: Re: I COME FROM THE FUTURE!!!   I COME FROM THE FUTURE!!! Icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2011 5:26 pm

Jt: some say revelations details the end but most likely it details the destruction of the second temple which would have been "the end" for the Jews. Look at it to find the symbolic meaning not the literal meaning. But who knows it could be for the end, I'm not a theologian so don't quote me on it.
Back to top Go down
Fty|jtl94
Fty|jtl94

PostSubject: Re: I COME FROM THE FUTURE!!!   I COME FROM THE FUTURE!!! Icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2011 5:41 pm

the Bible stopped being about the Jews at the beginning of the New Testament.
Back to top Go down
Fty|Topgun09
Fty|Topgun09

PostSubject: Re: I COME FROM THE FUTURE!!!   I COME FROM THE FUTURE!!! Icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2011 8:22 pm

What are you talking about? The gospels are about Jews, everyone mentioned is Jewish christains. They didn't start calling themselves christains till about 5-20 years after jesus' death. The new christains still worshipped in Jewish synagoges and temples until they were persecuted by the Jews. Anyway the destruction of the second temple in 72 AD would have been a major event for the early christains because they were still predominately Jewish converts. Thus makes revelations a possible prediction of the temple destruction it was written before 72 AD( most likely) but if after then it's a prediction of the end.
Back to top Go down
Fty|Kempo10
Weak...
Weak...
Fty|Kempo10

PostSubject: Re: I COME FROM THE FUTURE!!!   I COME FROM THE FUTURE!!! Icon_minitimeThu Jan 06, 2011 3:21 am

Jesus was jewish.

The new testiment is about jesus.

My point has been made.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I COME FROM THE FUTURE!!!   I COME FROM THE FUTURE!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I COME FROM THE FUTURE!!!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Fortay :: Latest Clan News-
Jump to:  
The Fortay Chatbox (Click Here To Open/Close)
Create a forum on Forumotion | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com