The Fortay
Welcome To The Fortay, Please Log-In Below, Or If You're New Here, Set Up A New Account.
The Fortay
Welcome To The Fortay, Please Log-In Below, Or If You're New Here, Set Up A New Account.
The Fortay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Fortay Gaming Clan

HomeAmazon StorePortalGamebattlesLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome To The Fortay, Please Register With Our Forum, To Join Us.
PLEASE ADD ALL MEMBERS FROM THE FC LIST ON THE FORUM!!!
If You Want To Join The Fortay, Please Read Our Clan Rules, And Post An Application For A Tryout.
Please Bump Our Thread - http://forums.activision.com/viewtopic.php?f=58&t=5282&p=78276#p78276
Rules Of Fty: 1) No Cheating, 2) Enjoy Yourself, 3) Kill Weapon4H Repetitively
If You Haven't Already, Please Watch The Fortay Advertisement In The Left Side Bar.
Gamebattles: http://gamebattles.com/wii/call-of-duty-modern-warfare-reflex/team/the-fortay
Fty. The Fortay Of Gaming.
In Soviet Russia, road forks you
The Fortay’s Official Twitter Feed - TheFortayClan
Similar topics
    Fty GameBattles Teams

The Fortay Playlist

I Challenge You To Name One Teensy Thing Better Than Mocking Raz.... Go On.... Just ONE THING....

Go down 
    +3
    Fty|jtl94
    4TaY|Gnu
    Fty|Kempo10
    7 posters
    AuthorMessage
    Fty|Kempo10
    Weak...
    Weak...
    Fty|Kempo10

Clan Rank : Head Of The Fortay Board

I Challenge You To Name One Teensy Thing Better Than Mocking Raz.... Go On.... Just ONE THING.... Empty
    PostSubject: I Challenge You To Name One Teensy Thing Better Than Mocking Raz.... Go On.... Just ONE THING....   I Challenge You To Name One Teensy Thing Better Than Mocking Raz.... Go On.... Just ONE THING.... Icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 8:46 pm

mehehehehe.....

for those new-age members amongst you, who haven't known lookin for at least 9 months, you probably won't know who or what a "Raz" is.....

to fill you in, it's a crazy, angry Irish being, who while can at times be quite horrendously irritating, can at other times be fairly hillarious.....

well basically if you are an ex RoT or CQC guy; I went over to their site, to try to liven it up a bit....

now of course, I didn't realise that it was in fact their old site, rather than a new one; possibly causing the reason as to why there had been no previous post for just under a year, but still......

I had a....... ramble..... Smile

http://c-q-c.forumotion.com/t313-omfg-kempo-wtf-are-you-doing-here-you-stupid-british-bastard-getting-banned-for-posting-by-raz-oh-well-ok-then#3112

oh I do love Raz..... no matter how angry he can get..... haha.... Smile
    Back to top Go down
    http://www.joinfty.com
    4TaY|Gnu
    Kempo Again....
    Kempo Again....
    4TaY|Gnu

Clan Rank : Senior Member & Forum Moderator

I Challenge You To Name One Teensy Thing Better Than Mocking Raz.... Go On.... Just ONE THING.... Empty
    PostSubject: Re: I Challenge You To Name One Teensy Thing Better Than Mocking Raz.... Go On.... Just ONE THING....   I Challenge You To Name One Teensy Thing Better Than Mocking Raz.... Go On.... Just ONE THING.... Icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 4:57 am

I thought taking the piss was the same as taking the Raz...
    Back to top Go down
    http://www.mixsinghmusic.co.uk
    Fty|jtl94
    The Fuck?!?!..... I Don't Sing For No-One Motherfucker...
    Fty|jtl94

Clan Rank : Fty Board Member & XBOX 360 Regiment Leader

PostSubject: Re: I Challenge You To Name One Teensy Thing Better Than Mocking Raz.... Go On.... Just ONE THING....   I Challenge You To Name One Teensy Thing Better Than Mocking Raz.... Go On.... Just ONE THING.... Icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 5:32 am

hahaha did he really ban you? i didnt read past the part about fx, but it was pretty funny.
    Back to top Go down
    4TaY|Gnu
    Kempo Again....
    Kempo Again....
    4TaY|Gnu

PostSubject: Re: I Challenge You To Name One Teensy Thing Better Than Mocking Raz.... Go On.... Just ONE THING....   I Challenge You To Name One Teensy Thing Better Than Mocking Raz.... Go On.... Just ONE THING.... Icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 5:44 am

Is this like the tommy cooper thing, where you say: just like that...and you're banned?
    Back to top Go down
    Fty|Kempo10
    Weak...
    Weak...
    Fty|Kempo10

PostSubject: Re: I Challenge You To Name One Teensy Thing Better Than Mocking Raz.... Go On.... Just ONE THING....   I Challenge You To Name One Teensy Thing Better Than Mocking Raz.... Go On.... Just ONE THING.... Icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 7:18 am

well Raz is an exhuberant irishman, who enjoys nothing more than a good ol' fashioned whinge. But that's why I love him; I find him recklessly hillarious..... Smile

Nonetheless, giving up on reading after seeing my Oompah Loompah analagy......

well let's just say that I'm very dissapointed.... Sad
    Back to top Go down
    Fty|jtl94
    Fty|jtl94

PostSubject: Re: I Challenge You To Name One Teensy Thing Better Than Mocking Raz.... Go On.... Just ONE THING....   I Challenge You To Name One Teensy Thing Better Than Mocking Raz.... Go On.... Just ONE THING.... Icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 7:43 am

alright i read it all. hahaha that was hilarious. i want to hear this kid. but once again i say, you have too much time on your hands
    Back to top Go down
    Fty|Kempo10
    Weak...
    Weak...
    Fty|Kempo10

PostSubject: Re: I Challenge You To Name One Teensy Thing Better Than Mocking Raz.... Go On.... Just ONE THING....   I Challenge You To Name One Teensy Thing Better Than Mocking Raz.... Go On.... Just ONE THING.... Icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 7:55 am

oh no, you'll never get to hear him.....

back in the WaW days, me, fx, dis, and raz used to play and skype at the same time.

We'd all chat away, but raz'd always be dead silent, saying that his mic doesn't work, even though we often heard his mum shouting at him.... all he did was angrily type responses back to us...... was still hillarious though.... Razz
    Back to top Go down
    4TaY|Gnu
    Kempo Again....
    Kempo Again....
    4TaY|Gnu

PostSubject: Re: I Challenge You To Name One Teensy Thing Better Than Mocking Raz.... Go On.... Just ONE THING....   I Challenge You To Name One Teensy Thing Better Than Mocking Raz.... Go On.... Just ONE THING.... Icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 10:03 am

Isn't that reminiscent of xbox chat?

btw, how is AC Brotherhood?
    Back to top Go down
    Fty|jtl94
    Fty|jtl94

PostSubject: Re: I Challenge You To Name One Teensy Thing Better Than Mocking Raz.... Go On.... Just ONE THING....   I Challenge You To Name One Teensy Thing Better Than Mocking Raz.... Go On.... Just ONE THING.... Icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 7:27 pm

no i meant the kid, not raz.

Brotherhood is good, you're never forced out of the animus after you get settled in, so you can play all the way through. also, assassin recruits = FTMFW!!
    Back to top Go down
    4TaY|RaMRod
    Kempo
    Kempo
    4TaY|RaMRod

PostSubject: Re: I Challenge You To Name One Teensy Thing Better Than Mocking Raz.... Go On.... Just ONE THING....   I Challenge You To Name One Teensy Thing Better Than Mocking Raz.... Go On.... Just ONE THING.... Icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 6:49 am

uggg.. Raz pale Make me sick just hearing his name...

I got on the Old CQC site to check out your rant Kemp... Where the F**K do you come up with this s**t.. F**king Hilarious dude...

I also hade to laugh at the multiple post of

CQC SUCKS CQC SUCKS CQC SUCKS CQC SUCKS CQC SUCKS CQC SUCKS CQC SUCKS CQC SUCKS CQC SUCKS CQC SUCKS CQC SUCKS CQC SUCKS CQC SUCKS CQC SUCKS CQC SUCKS CQC SUCKS CQC SUCKS CQC SUCKS CQC SUCKS CQC SUCKS CQC SUCKS CQC SUCKS CQC SUCKS CQC SUCKS CQC SUCKS CQC SUCKS CQC SUCKS CQC SUCKS CQC SUCKS CQC SUCKS

ROFL
    Back to top Go down
    Fty|jtl94
    Fty|jtl94

PostSubject: Re: I Challenge You To Name One Teensy Thing Better Than Mocking Raz.... Go On.... Just ONE THING....   I Challenge You To Name One Teensy Thing Better Than Mocking Raz.... Go On.... Just ONE THING.... Icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 9:44 am

haha im kinda glad i wasnt around in the cqc days. rot dying was bad enough, i dunno if my feeble little heart could handle two clans dying.
    Back to top Go down
    Fty|BloodyTears
    Geek
    Geek
    Fty|BloodyTears

Clan Rank : Vice-Head Of The Fortay Board

PostSubject: Re: I Challenge You To Name One Teensy Thing Better Than Mocking Raz.... Go On.... Just ONE THING....   I Challenge You To Name One Teensy Thing Better Than Mocking Raz.... Go On.... Just ONE THING.... Icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 10:47 am

I remember the constant verbal wars with cqc like it was yesturday............good times, good times..........
    Back to top Go down
    4TaY|fredd-vegas
    Legend Of Humanity In Training....
    Legend Of Humanity In Training....
    4TaY|fredd-vegas

Clan Rank : Senior Member

PostSubject: Re: I Challenge You To Name One Teensy Thing Better Than Mocking Raz.... Go On.... Just ONE THING....   I Challenge You To Name One Teensy Thing Better Than Mocking Raz.... Go On.... Just ONE THING.... Icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 12:57 pm

Wow I read almost the whole thing and now I need an asprin. lol.
    Back to top Go down
    Fty|Kempo10
    Weak...
    Weak...
    Fty|Kempo10

PostSubject: Re: I Challenge You To Name One Teensy Thing Better Than Mocking Raz.... Go On.... Just ONE THING....   I Challenge You To Name One Teensy Thing Better Than Mocking Raz.... Go On.... Just ONE THING.... Icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 6:15 pm

ALMOST!?!?!?!?!?

HOW DARE YOU DISGRACE THE RIGHT HONOURABLE RULER OF HUMANITY, SIR KEMPO THE GALLIANT!!!! Hail To The King....

ALL HAIL KING KEMPO!!!! king
    Back to top Go down
    Fty|jtl94
    Fty|jtl94

PostSubject: Re: I Challenge You To Name One Teensy Thing Better Than Mocking Raz.... Go On.... Just ONE THING....   I Challenge You To Name One Teensy Thing Better Than Mocking Raz.... Go On.... Just ONE THING.... Icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 7:38 am

lets not get too big headed kemp.
    Back to top Go down
    Fty|lookin4luv
    Weak...
    Weak...
    Fty|lookin4luv

Clan Rank : Fty Board Member & PS3 Regiment Leader

PostSubject: Re: I Challenge You To Name One Teensy Thing Better Than Mocking Raz.... Go On.... Just ONE THING....   I Challenge You To Name One Teensy Thing Better Than Mocking Raz.... Go On.... Just ONE THING.... Icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 4:51 am

4TaY|fredd-vegas wrote:
    Wow I read almost the whole thing and now I need an asprin. lol.

you sound like the FTY board after reading kempo's monthy address...
    Back to top Go down
    Fty|lookin4luv
    Weak...
    Weak...
    Fty|lookin4luv

Clan Rank : Fty Board Member & PS3 Regiment Leader

PostSubject: Re: I Challenge You To Name One Teensy Thing Better Than Mocking Raz.... Go On.... Just ONE THING....   I Challenge You To Name One Teensy Thing Better Than Mocking Raz.... Go On.... Just ONE THING.... Icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 5:12 am

RAZZZZZ you better come defend yourself...im sending you a link....
    Back to top Go down
    Fty|jtl94
    Fty|jtl94

PostSubject: Re: I Challenge You To Name One Teensy Thing Better Than Mocking Raz.... Go On.... Just ONE THING....   I Challenge You To Name One Teensy Thing Better Than Mocking Raz.... Go On.... Just ONE THING.... Icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 10:12 am

lookin- so im not the only one? hahahahaha
    Back to top Go down
    4TaY|Gnu
    Kempo Again....
    Kempo Again....
    4TaY|Gnu

PostSubject: Re: I Challenge You To Name One Teensy Thing Better Than Mocking Raz.... Go On.... Just ONE THING....   I Challenge You To Name One Teensy Thing Better Than Mocking Raz.... Go On.... Just ONE THING.... Icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 6:50 pm

I needed ibuprofen, and a bottle of Jack.
    Back to top Go down
    Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I Challenge You To Name One Teensy Thing Better Than Mocking Raz.... Go On.... Just ONE THING....   I Challenge You To Name One Teensy Thing Better Than Mocking Raz.... Go On.... Just ONE THING.... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I Challenge You To Name One Teensy Thing Better Than Mocking Raz.... Go On.... Just ONE THING....
    Page 1 of 1