The Fortay
Welcome To The Fortay, Please Log-In Below, Or If You're New Here, Set Up A New Account.
The Fortay
Welcome To The Fortay, Please Log-In Below, Or If You're New Here, Set Up A New Account.
The Fortay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Fortay Gaming Clan

HomeAmazon StorePortalGamebattlesLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome To The Fortay, Please Register With Our Forum, To Join Us.
PLEASE ADD ALL MEMBERS FROM THE FC LIST ON THE FORUM!!!
If You Want To Join The Fortay, Please Read Our Clan Rules, And Post An Application For A Tryout.
Please Bump Our Thread - http://forums.activision.com/viewtopic.php?f=58&t=5282&p=78276#p78276
Rules Of Fty: 1) No Cheating, 2) Enjoy Yourself, 3) Kill Weapon4H Repetitively
If You Haven't Already, Please Watch The Fortay Advertisement In The Left Side Bar.
Gamebattles: http://gamebattles.com/wii/call-of-duty-modern-warfare-reflex/team/the-fortay
Fty. The Fortay Of Gaming.
In Soviet Russia, road forks you
The Fortay’s Official Twitter Feed - TheFortayClan
Similar topics
Fty GameBattles Teams

The Fortay Playlist

1) What Is "The Fortay"?

Go down 
+4
Fty|lookin4luv
Fty|jtl94
4TaY|RaMRod
Fty|Kempo10
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Fty|Kempo10
Weak...
Weak...
Fty|Kempo10

Clan Rank : Head Of The Fortay Board

1) What Is "The Fortay"? Empty
PostSubject: 1) What Is "The Fortay"?   1) What Is "The Fortay"? Icon_minitimeFri Nov 19, 2010 7:20 am

What Is "The Fortay"?
Key Words

Clan:
A Community Of People Who All Share A Similar Hobby, And Therefore Do That Activity As A Group, Rather Than Individually, To Increase Their Enjoyment
Hacking: Where An Individual Breaks Into The Original Coding Of A Game, In Order To Boost Their Or Somebody Elses Stats, Or To Change The Way In Which The Programme Runs
Glitching: Where An Individual Exploits A Loophole Which Is Found inside A programme, For Personal Gain. This Includes Over&Under-Mapping.

The Fortay Gaming Clan; affectionately known as 4tay, or simply Fty, is an online community of people, all of whom have one main thing in common; their love of gaming. We play currently on the Playstation 3 and XBOX 360, although many members too have a Nintendo Wii - for it was from there where we first originated. Since its formation in September 2009, The Fortay Gaming Clan have expanded dramatically, and currently play competitively on many games; none least of the Call Of Duty franchise.
Our community is incredibly friendly, and without doubt one of the best in the gaming world. Skill is not all that is required to wear our tag; charisma, and above all, courtesy are what truely matter to us. Naturally some excellent gamers are indeed here, however their place is determined only by their personality over gaming skill.
We are what's known as a "clean" clan; meaning that cheating of any form is strongly prohibited, and WILL be sanctioned by expulsion. This includes hacking, glitching, and rifle grenading amongst other things (please check the rules for your regiment for further information). We therefore not only lose with grace, but win with honour. Something that all good individuals should be able to do.
The name "Fortay" causes a problem for many people, with its totally ambiguous meaning. 'Fortay' is an alternate spelling of the word 'Forté' (which when naming the clan, wasn't as visually pleasing as Fortay; hence the current name), a word which truely reflects on our clan as a whole.
The word 'Forté' has three main definitions;
Firstly, it is an Italian term, meaning "Loud". This reflects on our offensive prowess when in game, whilst also highlighting the key aspect of our clan - its brilliant social area. Our forum is always lively, and full of opinion; the true centrestone to our clan.
Secondly, the word 'Forté' is the term for the sharp edge of a sword's blade. Once again, this exemplifies our power on the battlefield, and the sword itself is the most noble of weapons - presenting our method of battle; honourable, but deadly.
However, finally the main definition which I choose to use for the word 'Forté', is its simple meaning of a person's greatest attribute. For instance, should I say that sex was my forté, my best attribute would indeed be my sexual ability. Obviously this isn't true, however I believe that we are one of the greatest clans around; henceforth our first ever clan slogan;
The Fortay; The Forté Of Gaming.
Back to top Go down
http://www.joinfty.com
4TaY|RaMRod
Kempo
Kempo
4TaY|RaMRod

Clan Rank : Senior Member & Forum Moderator

PostSubject: Re: 1) What Is "The Fortay"?   1) What Is "The Fortay"? Icon_minitimeFri Nov 19, 2010 12:33 pm

LONG LIVE FORTE pirat
Back to top Go down
Fty|jtl94
The Fuck?!?!..... I Don't Sing For No-One Motherfucker...
Fty|jtl94

Clan Rank : Fty Board Member & XBOX 360 Regiment Leader

PostSubject: Re: 1) What Is "The Fortay"?   1) What Is "The Fortay"? Icon_minitimeFri Nov 19, 2010 12:56 pm

yes long long live Fortay. i hadnt realized itd been over a year? i feel like it should have been made a bigger deal when it happened.

rofl sex is his forte. haha.
Back to top Go down
Fty|lookin4luv
Weak...
Weak...
Fty|lookin4luv

Clan Rank : Fty Board Member & PS3 Regiment Leader

PostSubject: Re: 1) What Is "The Fortay"?   1) What Is "The Fortay"? Icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 3:41 am

ya, JT kempo flew most of us to vegas to celebratre that weekend... dance!

everyone kept saying "is someone missing?" confused

then we realized it was Ironc...

but kemp also forgot you as well?

i would ask for a partial refund!

Kemp: we have a saying?
Back to top Go down
4TaY|fredd-vegas
Legend Of Humanity In Training....
4TaY|fredd-vegas

Clan Rank : Senior Member

PostSubject: Re: 1) What Is "The Fortay"?   1) What Is "The Fortay"? Icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 5:35 am

I thought our saying was "lookins down again" . lol. just kidding.
Back to top Go down
Fty|jtl94
Fty|jtl94

PostSubject: Re: 1) What Is "The Fortay"?   1) What Is "The Fortay"? Icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 5:39 am

lookin- happens to me a lot. parents were at a restaurant on the night of my birthday and then realized when they were going to tell them it was my birthday (so they would sing me Happy Birthday) they realized i was missing. so they lied and said it was my sisters and so she got sang to, on my birthday. :/

nip- thats just the ps3 regiment's, ours is similar but with kempo.
Back to top Go down
Fty|lookin4luv
Weak...
Weak...
Fty|lookin4luv

PostSubject: Re: 1) What Is "The Fortay"?   1) What Is "The Fortay"? Icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 5:00 am

Fty|jtl94 wrote:
lookin- happens to me a lot. parents were at a restaurant on the night of my birthday and then realized when they were going to tell them it was my birthday (so they would sing me Happy Birthday) they realized i was missing. so they lied and said it was my sisters and so she got sang to, on my birthday. :/

nip- thats just the ps3 regiment's, ours is similar but with kempo.

ROFL....

anyway damn it NIP...just on zombies....god i suk at zombies...but typical, i actualy do good online with this game, so everyone want to play zombies...

Back to top Go down
Fty|jtl94
Fty|jtl94

PostSubject: Re: 1) What Is "The Fortay"?   1) What Is "The Fortay"? Icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 6:26 am

lookin- well dont play with them then? haha i mean play with them sometimes but not all the time. balance it out.
Back to top Go down
4TaY|fredd-vegas
4TaY|fredd-vegas

PostSubject: Re: 1) What Is "The Fortay"?   1) What Is "The Fortay"? Icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 8:44 am

Im starting to get burned out on zombies but it is nice to take a break from online once in a while.
Back to top Go down
Fty|jtl94
Fty|jtl94

PostSubject: Re: 1) What Is "The Fortay"?   1) What Is "The Fortay"? Icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 10:42 am

yeah, ive been taking a break from online and playing AC2 again. this game doesnt really have the same keep coming back factor to it, which makes me sad seeing as i was sooo pumped for it. though it will still probably be my game to play until Christmas.
Back to top Go down
4TaY|fredd-vegas
4TaY|fredd-vegas

PostSubject: Re: 1) What Is "The Fortay"?   1) What Is "The Fortay"? Icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 12:00 pm

GT 5 will be out very soon. Thats going to be great.
Back to top Go down
Fty|jtl94
Fty|jtl94

PostSubject: Re: 1) What Is "The Fortay"?   1) What Is "The Fortay"? Icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 6:12 am

meh. im not much for racing games. i only like going to friends houses after they have beaten the game and gotten all the good cars so that i can just drive around. im going to ask for Assassin's Creed Brotherhood, (maybe) Fallout New Vegas, Kinect & Kinectimals, Driver: San Fransisco (i know "jt you just said you dont like racing games"... i dont like racing games that you just race, this game has a story to it and such), Red Dead Redemption (and the disk add on thing with all the DLC thus far), (maybe) Far Cry 2.

dang i told myself i was only going to ask for Kinect... ha!
Back to top Go down
Fty|Kempo10
Weak...
Weak...
Fty|Kempo10

PostSubject: Re: 1) What Is "The Fortay"?   1) What Is "The Fortay"? Icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 7:37 am

Fty|jtl94 wrote:
i hadnt realized itd been over a year? i feel like it should have been made a bigger deal when it happened.

I'll be honest JT;

The OFFICIAL formation date of Fty was January 14th 2010. I can remember that well, because it was the exact same day that RoT crashed, and the exact same day that I created the activision thread for our clan, and seeing as I bumped that damn thread so many times (WHICH JUST SO HAPPENED TO BE THE KEY TO OUR BRILLIANT SUCCESS IN RECRUITMENT, AND SHOULD BE REPEATED ON OUR NEW BLACK OPS THREAD - LINK FOUND IN CLAN NEWS), I just came to learn the date.....
The website however was made at some point in September 2009 (exact date I can't remember, but you can see if you look at the date which it says that I joined (to the left). Yes, that means that I made the site mid-RoT membership, but I only started its production once tension started at RoT, and I knew that the clan's demise was all but inevitable. It was just in a stagnant form, ready for when RoT died, and the moment that it did (the night of January 14th), I kick-started the pre-made forum, and began Fty.

So there you have a brief history of the TRUE formation of the clan........just I like to say that it's over a year old, because it sounds more impressive to new recruits........ Hail To The King....

I will however arrange for something to happen to celebrate the TRUE year anniversary...... Wink

Thanks,
Kempo.
Back to top Go down
Fty|lookin4luv
Weak...
Weak...
Fty|lookin4luv

PostSubject: Re: 1) What Is "The Fortay"?   1) What Is "The Fortay"? Icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 11:23 am

hmmm ya january sounds about right...

got my ps3 end of dec...

came here and tried to talk kemp into a ps3 division....

"you american wankers and your ps3's are going to ruin my nice, respectable wii clan..."

but by the end of january...i think kemp had given up on getting rid of me...

prob because the Wii division was sooo busy at the time nobody noticed me...

wow has it been a year already????

but a lot has changed...

one thing is for sure...i have a fun time here...ill miss this clan the day TG takes over and bans me....

Back to top Go down
Fty|jtl94
Fty|jtl94

PostSubject: Re: 1) What Is "The Fortay"?   1) What Is "The Fortay"? Icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 1:28 pm

when the heck is TG going to take over? he's cool and all but he'd be a terrible leader. i mean he only stops by once a week or so and is actually intelligent. never works for a leader... look at kemp for example Wink
Back to top Go down
Fty|Kempo10
Weak...
Weak...
Fty|Kempo10

PostSubject: Re: 1) What Is "The Fortay"?   1) What Is "The Fortay"? Icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 4:00 pm

Fty|lookin4luv wrote:
hmmm ya january sounds about right...

got my ps3 end of dec...

came here and tried to talk kemp into a ps3 division....

"you american wankers and your ps3's are going to ruin my nice, respectable wii clan..."

but by the end of january...i think kemp had given up on getting rid of me...

paha!

PAHA I SAY!!!!!

Lookin dearest.......

you are my greatest "get"..... MWUHAHAHA

*Kempo looks down at his hand of recruit cards*

1) What Is "The Fortay"? 2i11slz

ahhh yes...... there she is......

*Kempo jizzes on the lookin card*

Oh shit.....

*Kempo quickly hides the iFaGiC card, lurking at the bottom of the pile*

eek

aaaaaaanywhoozle....

that pic took......considerably longer to make than I first thought.....

BUT!!!!

was fun to make and has potential!!!

how about......

I could make a set of these bad-boys, make them all proper professional and stuffs (a LOT better than these, with some quite amusing character descriptions on.
Sell them for the cheapest possible price to make a slight profit.
With the profit made, I can renew the website URL (which is about to run out in just about 3-4 months.... :/)

hmmmmm

sounds like a plan......

MWUHAHAHA

If you have an opinion/ are interested/ (if there are enough people/ anyone interested) want to have YOUR card made; let us know here please Very Happy

Thanks,
Kempo.
Back to top Go down
4TaY|fredd-vegas
4TaY|fredd-vegas

PostSubject: Re: 1) What Is "The Fortay"?   1) What Is "The Fortay"? Icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 4:08 pm

Thats fluckin great. lmao
Back to top Go down
Fty|lookin4luv
Weak...
Weak...
Fty|lookin4luv

PostSubject: Re: 1) What Is "The Fortay"?   1) What Is "The Fortay"? Icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 5:05 am

ROFL!!!!!

it makes me wish i could edit things like that....

i wanted to 'pimp' martins ride...

and do a amreican flag with Ram in the foreground....(long story)

BUT ill give full credit to the GRAPHIC MASTER! kempo!!! Hail To The King....

i guess we need to get u more stock photos for your 'abuse lookin' file...

im also suprised that i caught no shit when my friend posted my 'skinny lookin at age 17 pics' from FB...

i glad everybody missed those, whew....

I would ask for that pic as my avitar...but it might be hard to understand when shrunken that small....

Back to top Go down
Fty|Kempo10
Weak...
Weak...
Fty|Kempo10

PostSubject: Re: 1) What Is "The Fortay"?   1) What Is "The Fortay"? Icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 5:50 am

hahaha

well tobe honest, I'm a touch down because I missed the opportunity to get the pic of ram which he had as his avatar once.... but yknow.....

and adding to the pic database is always welcome Smile
Back to top Go down
4TaY|fredd-vegas
4TaY|fredd-vegas

PostSubject: Re: 1) What Is "The Fortay"?   1) What Is "The Fortay"? Icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 7:12 am

Oh man this could be bad.

Picture this, drunk lookin with a camera. . . . .
Back to top Go down
Fty|jtl94
Fty|jtl94

PostSubject: Re: 1) What Is "The Fortay"?   1) What Is "The Fortay"? Icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 7:44 am

kemp- hilarious picture. too bad you got me wrong. haha, you guys really dont believe me do you?

lookin- this picture? guess which one's lookin!

1) What Is "The Fortay"? 73244_10

nip- id rather not...
Back to top Go down
Fty|Kempo10
Weak...
Weak...
Fty|Kempo10

PostSubject: Re: 1) What Is "The Fortay"?   1) What Is "The Fortay"? Icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 10:59 am

umm...... OOH! I found him!

he's lurking in that car beside the tree in the distance, eerily watching over the young half-naked men......

ahhh..... paedophilia was obviously a lifelong passion of ol' Lookin...... I love you
Back to top Go down
Fty|jtl94
Fty|jtl94

PostSubject: Re: 1) What Is "The Fortay"?   1) What Is "The Fortay"? Icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 11:28 am

nope not quite! close though.
Back to top Go down
4TaY|RaMRod
Kempo
Kempo
4TaY|RaMRod

PostSubject: Re: 1) What Is "The Fortay"?   1) What Is "The Fortay"? Icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 1:31 pm

ROFL... Lookins down again.. HAHAHA... That's funny....

Great job with the cards Kemp... I had to get rid of the RaMDiRT image... Phewww.. Just in time too.. I'd hate to imagine what my player card would read...

Cool I'm sure it would read nothing short of SPECTACULAR... Cool

To LL: American flag, pimp my ride??? long story??? What is this long story you speak of???
Back to top Go down
Fty|lookin4luv
Weak...
Weak...
Fty|lookin4luv

PostSubject: Re: 1) What Is "The Fortay"?   1) What Is "The Fortay"? Icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 6:04 am

in fairness..that pose makes me look VERY thin...but rite now im 6'4" and 210, so ya..im thin

RAM:2 different ideas... (1:see martins car under the 'my cars' thread..i want to paste mag rims and a dvd player onto that pic...maybe a racing stripe...) (2: i was hoping to do 6 diff backgrounds with Ram, as ps3 background for COD preorder...then get 6 clan members to post em, and tell you that they came free with their codbo preorder...mehh nvm..it woulda been a lot of work to pull it off...)
Back to top Go down
Fty|jtl94
Fty|jtl94

PostSubject: Re: 1) What Is "The Fortay"?   1) What Is "The Fortay"? Icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 6:14 am

ram- yeah "spectacular" sureeeeee.... ahha

lookin- what is said long story? i mean i dont have to be anywhere until Sunday morning.
Back to top Go down
4TaY|Shock(SilentNinja)
Geek
Geek
4TaY|Shock(SilentNinja)

Clan Rank : Clan Member

PostSubject: Re: 1) What Is "The Fortay"?   1) What Is "The Fortay"? Icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 3:37 pm

with the first comment of the forum, damm u were deep kemp Crying or Very sad

and is lookin the one wearing the pink shirt...
Back to top Go down
Fty|jtl94
Fty|jtl94

PostSubject: Re: 1) What Is "The Fortay"?   1) What Is "The Fortay"? Icon_minitimeFri Nov 26, 2010 6:01 am

haha shock, good guess but no.
Back to top Go down
4TaY|RaMRod
Kempo
Kempo
4TaY|RaMRod

PostSubject: Re: 1) What Is "The Fortay"?   1) What Is "The Fortay"? Icon_minitimeFri Nov 26, 2010 1:15 pm

ROFL.. I'm the only one with a RaMDiRT poster??

Back to top Go down
4TaY|fredd-vegas
4TaY|fredd-vegas

PostSubject: Re: 1) What Is "The Fortay"?   1) What Is "The Fortay"? Icon_minitimeFri Nov 26, 2010 1:23 pm

I can almost assure you that if you arent the only one your the only one that'd share with everyone. lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 1) What Is "The Fortay"?   1) What Is "The Fortay"? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

1) What Is "The Fortay"?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next