The Fortay
Welcome To The Fortay, Please Log-In Below, Or If You're New Here, Set Up A New Account.
The Fortay
Welcome To The Fortay, Please Log-In Below, Or If You're New Here, Set Up A New Account.
The Fortay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Fortay Gaming Clan

HomeAmazon StorePortalGamebattlesLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome To The Fortay, Please Register With Our Forum, To Join Us.
PLEASE ADD ALL MEMBERS FROM THE FC LIST ON THE FORUM!!!
If You Want To Join The Fortay, Please Read Our Clan Rules, And Post An Application For A Tryout.
Please Bump Our Thread - http://forums.activision.com/viewtopic.php?f=58&t=5282&p=78276#p78276
Rules Of Fty: 1) No Cheating, 2) Enjoy Yourself, 3) Kill Weapon4H Repetitively
If You Haven't Already, Please Watch The Fortay Advertisement In The Left Side Bar.
Gamebattles: http://gamebattles.com/wii/call-of-duty-modern-warfare-reflex/team/the-fortay
Fty. The Fortay Of Gaming.
In Soviet Russia, road forks you
The Fortay’s Official Twitter Feed - TheFortayClan
Fty GameBattles Teams

The Fortay Playlist

nobel Prize?

Go down 
+2
Fty|jtl94
FTY!|Darkened
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
FTY!|Darkened
King Of Spam
King Of Spam
FTY!|Darkened

Clan Rank : Administrating Assistant

nobel Prize? Empty
PostSubject: Re: nobel Prize?   nobel Prize? Icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2010 9:16 am

l4l - yeah, I heard he had regrets about what he had created, so he came up with the peace prize in an effort to counter it.

Man, I remember the old Activision titles! How many of you remember actually playing Atari titles on an Atari console, and not some emulator!

Did any one else have a Coleco(sp) or Intellivision(sp)!
Back to top Go down
Fty|jtl94
The Fuck?!?!..... I Don't Sing For No-One Motherfucker...
Fty|jtl94

Clan Rank : Fty Board Member & XBOX 360 Regiment Leader

nobel Prize? Empty
PostSubject: Re: nobel Prize?   nobel Prize? Icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2010 3:56 pm

lookin- if thats what you mean, then i can do that too, maybe not to the same extent but i can. its ok lookin, beside the occasional pun, i steal most of my "funny" jokes too.

i heard that he regretted what he created too, like what dark said. what i dont know is what he created?
Back to top Go down
Fty|lookin4luv
Weak...
Weak...
Fty|lookin4luv

Clan Rank : Fty Board Member & PS3 Regiment Leader

nobel Prize? Empty
PostSubject: Re: nobel Prize?   nobel Prize? Icon_minitimeWed Oct 27, 2010 6:11 am

hell ya the atari 2600, that was all i could afford, mowing lawns for $10 a piece in those days...i loaned all my old 2600 games to someone, and 5 years later they sold em all in a garage sale...grrr i was bummed

JT: a riddle, ill try to make it good...

I make things appear, where there was nothing.
I make things disappear, where there was something.
I am used every day to improve peoples lives.
I am used every day to end peoples lives.
I make young men feel brave, but i scare hollywood actresses.
im smaller than a trumpet, but 100 times louder....
Back to top Go down
4TaY|RaMRod
Kempo
Kempo
4TaY|RaMRod

Clan Rank : Senior Member & Forum Moderator

nobel Prize? Empty
PostSubject: Re: nobel Prize?   nobel Prize? Icon_minitimeWed Oct 27, 2010 6:30 am

Was gonna say RaM with his LMG... But thats a little larger than a trumpt??? hmmm.. Let me ponder this one..
Back to top Go down
Fty|lookin4luv
Weak...
Weak...
Fty|lookin4luv

nobel Prize? Empty
PostSubject: Re: nobel Prize?   nobel Prize? Icon_minitimeWed Oct 27, 2010 6:52 am

Fty|RaMRod wrote:
Was gonna say RaM with his LMG... But thats a little larger than a trumpt??? hmmm.. Let me ponder this one..

1: SMALLER and LOUDER than a trumpet...ROFL

2: i figd u knew this already Ram..lol, well that was a self created riddle, in like 5 mins...so dont get too mad if the answer dont make complete sense....hahahaha

Dark: i always knew the history of the prize, his plan to change his legacy, but i just found out about the newspaper publishing his Obit by mistake...lol

What would you expect your obit to read? what would you change about your life, if you could read your obit today? just fun to think about...
Back to top Go down
Fty|jtl94
Fty|jtl94

nobel Prize? Empty
PostSubject: Re: nobel Prize?   nobel Prize? Icon_minitimeWed Oct 27, 2010 1:21 pm

i have no clue lookin, hint?

my obit would be a bit short...
Back to top Go down
Fty|lookin4luv
Weak...
Weak...
Fty|lookin4luv

nobel Prize? Empty
PostSubject: Re: nobel Prize?   nobel Prize? Icon_minitimeThu Oct 28, 2010 6:38 am

Fty|jtl94 wrote:
i have no clue lookin, hint?

my obit would be a bit short...

ya, JT i guess that ? went out to older members, at 16 you cant have too many regrets (i hope)

FINE...Alfred Nobel invented TNT aka Dynamite

he invented it to help roadworkers, farmers, miners, builders....but the guys that got the most excited were the guys from the military...a group he had never considered...

well the military guys thought "if 1 stick of dynamite makes a boom, what happens if we strap 100 sticks togother and drop them on and enemy?" anyway, for all the good dynamite did in the world, all people seemed to remember was the people that had been blown up...hence why he was unpopular, and invented the "peace prize"

of course after WW1 we developed better explosives, and as Alfred predicted, we eventually made a bomb big enough to blow up the whole planet...it is a good thing we invented nukes, cuz a bomb made of dynamite, big enough to blow up the world, would be the size of Australlia, kinda hard to hide...and very volitile...

the question is: who will be the next Alfred Nobel? did you guys ever see "I am Legend"? Will Smith seemed to play a modern day Nobel...wait for it people...it is commin....
Back to top Go down
4TaY|Shock(SilentNinja)
Geek
Geek
4TaY|Shock(SilentNinja)

Clan Rank : Clan Member

nobel Prize? Empty
PostSubject: Re: nobel Prize?   nobel Prize? Icon_minitimeThu Oct 28, 2010 2:51 pm

i was gonna guess that
Back to top Go down
Fty|jtl94
Fty|jtl94

nobel Prize? Empty
PostSubject: Re: nobel Prize?   nobel Prize? Icon_minitimeThu Oct 28, 2010 3:15 pm

oh yeah dynamite, i remember that now.

and yeah i dont have any regrets, dont plan to anytime soon.

yes, that is an amazing movie, and now that you mention it, i can see him as a modern day Nobel.
Back to top Go down
4TaY|Shock(SilentNinja)
Geek
Geek
4TaY|Shock(SilentNinja)

Clan Rank : Clan Member

nobel Prize? Empty
PostSubject: Re: nobel Prize?   nobel Prize? Icon_minitimeThu Oct 28, 2010 3:20 pm

ya, sure whatever
Back to top Go down
Fty|jtl94
Fty|jtl94

nobel Prize? Empty
PostSubject: Re: nobel Prize?   nobel Prize? Icon_minitimeThu Oct 28, 2010 3:25 pm

rofl? thats about as close to bumping a thread you can do without actually saying "bump"
Back to top Go down
Fty|lookin4luv
Weak...
Weak...
Fty|lookin4luv

nobel Prize? Empty
PostSubject: Re: nobel Prize?   nobel Prize? Icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2010 7:32 am

bump....

and hello shock...back all bettrer?

u gotta get hurt mor so we can get sum daytime cod goin...
Back to top Go down
Fty|jtl94
Fty|jtl94

nobel Prize? Empty
PostSubject: Re: nobel Prize?   nobel Prize? Icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2010 12:48 pm

rofl "hey go hurt yourself so you can play cod with us" - Lookin.
Back to top Go down
FTY!|Darkened
King Of Spam
King Of Spam
FTY!|Darkened

nobel Prize? Empty
PostSubject: Re: nobel Prize?   nobel Prize? Icon_minitimeMon Nov 01, 2010 9:05 am

[quote="Fty|lookin4luv"]
Fty|jtl94 wrote:
the question is: who will be the next Alfred Nobel? did you guys ever see "I am Legend"? Will Smith seemed to play a modern day Nobel...wait for it people...it is commin....

I nominate the guys who developed the technology behind cell phones and/or whomever developed text messaging.

Both these tech's can be. and are, extremely beneficial to society. Unfortunately, we have gone completely overboard with both, and seem to be so self absorbed with talking and texting, that we've taken face to face social interaction out of our lives.

Has anyone seen the new Windows Phone commercials? Those ceommercials are funny as hell, and nail the problem right on the head! But I'm now sure how getting a Windows Phone will solve our cell phone obsession!
Back to top Go down
Fty|lookin4luv
Weak...
Weak...
Fty|lookin4luv

nobel Prize? Empty
PostSubject: Re: nobel Prize?   nobel Prize? Icon_minitimeMon Nov 01, 2010 9:22 am

Well, dark...i see your point...however id lean mor twords the end result of infertility (cells in pockets) or the brain cancer idea (cells by our heads)...to truly be considered a plague on mankind ...like cancer or explosives...

i used to joke about tvs and monitors being just an electron radiation guns pointed directly at our brains...BUT with the advent of flat screen monitors, i guess we will never get to study the effects of long term monitor radition exposure on full time computer users...

BUT Dark...have you seen the movie "Wally"? The movie is CUTE as hell, but it also predicts a dim view of mankind...nobody walks, everybody has a "hover-round" electric chair...and people standing next to each other still communicate by cell phone....haha

all i ever wanted was a beer fetching robot...or an android version of Angelina Jolie...mmmmm

oh ya, best line from Wally: (paraphrased)

Fred Willard "After 10 generations of inactivity, you may be experiencing some bone loss, but dont worry, a little time in the Gym and you will be ready to go"

"Wait, we have a gym?"

ROFL mehhh nvm....
Back to top Go down
FTY!|Darkened
King Of Spam
King Of Spam
FTY!|Darkened

nobel Prize? Empty
PostSubject: Re: nobel Prize?   nobel Prize? Icon_minitimeMon Nov 01, 2010 9:45 am

Not 100% sure on the radiation issues, but I guess it could cause some problems.

Not 100% sure on the radiation issues, but I guess it could cause some problems.

I did have a strange coincidence with one of my old BT headsets. After a few months, I would develope a twitch in whichever eye I had the headset on, so I would switch, and the twitch would develope again in a few months. I'm happy to report no new twitches since getting my new BT headset.

I was thinking of that movie, cus that was exactly what I was thinking with the zero face to face reference.

I also liked the scene where the two people who meet, notice the pool for the first time, and that the pool is completely surrounded by people on those hover-rounds.
Back to top Go down
Fty|lookin4luv
Weak...
Weak...
Fty|lookin4luv

nobel Prize? Empty
PostSubject: Re: nobel Prize?   nobel Prize? Icon_minitimeMon Nov 01, 2010 10:11 am

along those lines....The PREDATOR MISSLE

i heard last month (sept) that the CIA launched over 30 predators in packastain/afganistan....

i think this will fuel terrorists of the future...

right now it is cool, cuz we (USA) and just a few others have them...but because we use them against our enemys arnt we condoning their use overall?

it must be terrifing to be a teenager walking to school in packastain, you hear a roar, then a boom, then the building on the right isnt there anymore, wow what a trip.... no troops, no declaration of war, just a guy back home at CIA HQ, TCB(takin care o bidness)

But the real question is....what happens in 10 years when arabs (muslim extreamists) start to buy (or build) predators?, do we want one of those flying over LA or NY? we cant get too mad, can we? i mean we invented them, and USED them on their people....first

There is an OLD star trek where war had become so advanced, that computers fought the war, and people were notified that they had been "killed" in the simuliation, and must report to an extermination chamber....

is that the next step?
Back to top Go down
FTY!|Darkened
King Of Spam
King Of Spam
FTY!|Darkened

nobel Prize? Empty
PostSubject: Re: nobel Prize?   nobel Prize? Icon_minitimeMon Nov 01, 2010 10:45 am

Yeah, we really can't get to upset when some other culture want's to develope the same tech we use, or retaliates against us for our past doings. Loot at what we did with Alqueda(sp).

We trained them up to repel the Russians, and are surprised when they turn against us for doing the same thing the Russians were doing! When will we learn to stop medling in other nations affairs!

And look at Iran. Their working on enriching Uranium, they say it's not for weapons, but we all know it's probably for nukes.

Now I don't believe for one second that they WILL NOT sell this tech to terrorists, or other extremists, especially those with thoughts of attacking the US, but how hypocritical(sp) of us to tell them they can't have the same weapons we developed, and USED, not once but twice against our enemy.

Back to top Go down
Fty|lookin4luv
Weak...
Weak...
Fty|lookin4luv

nobel Prize? Empty
PostSubject: Re: nobel Prize?   nobel Prize? Icon_minitimeMon Nov 01, 2010 11:03 am

true, true

at leats with the nukes, we can TRY to control their meathod of fuel (uranium or platonium)...

but predators...lets see...most terrorists already HAVE explosives/bombs

so all they need is someone to tie a remote control plane togother with a cell phone for control, and a laptop for guidance...

hmmmm....did i say in 10 years?

ahh well, we will just develop anti-predator drones, so that someone can make radar-proof predator drones, so someone can make motion-seeking-anti-radar-proof predator drones....who do i feel sorry for now? hahahaha the poor BIRDS...one chirp and they get blasted from the sky by an ICBM missile....

satalites, predators, space shuttle desasters, F16s, Red Baron, stealth bombers, ICBM missles, Led Zepplin, harriers, crazies on airplanes, the Hintenburg, Emilia Airhart....maybe man WASNT meant to fly...

my NOBEL NOMINATIN IS THE WRIGHT BROTHERS (fathers of manned flight)

Last edited by Fty|lookin4luv on Mon Nov 01, 2010 11:22 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Fty|lookin4luv
Weak...
Weak...
Fty|lookin4luv

nobel Prize? Empty
PostSubject: Re: nobel Prize?   nobel Prize? Icon_minitimeMon Nov 01, 2010 11:16 am

nobel Prize? Hot-air-balloons

on a happier note...maybe flyin aint so bad Cruising
Back to top Go down
Fty|jtl94
Fty|jtl94

nobel Prize? Empty
PostSubject: Re: nobel Prize?   nobel Prize? Icon_minitimeMon Nov 01, 2010 4:37 pm

well lookin we certainly need members more than ps3 regiment does lol.

i love how random this conversation became. but yes predator to the building next to you would suck.

oohhh and my dad saw in a paper over the weekend that some family is convinced that someone in their family line flew before the Wright Bros. he got a patent some 30 years before them on a "machine to navigate the air" and the patent office "wouldnt have granted a patent if the machine did not work"
EVERYTHING WE'VE BEEN TAUGHT IS A LIEEEEEEE!!!

my first thought: what are they going to put on North Carolina's quaters now?
Dad: "there was that lady who killed all her husbands"
Mom: "yeah, never become a woman's husband when she "lost" her first two"

haha.
Back to top Go down
Fty|lookin4luv
Weak...
Weak...
Fty|lookin4luv

nobel Prize? Empty
PostSubject: Re: nobel Prize?   nobel Prize? Icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2010 4:49 am

haha i fear wives more than death...

anyway, im not surprised JT, about the patent, however, since the beginning of time man has dreamed of "reaching up and touching the face of God"

i would give them credit just for the patent, because of the design, it would have to WORK, to get credit, perhaps that was their prob, theirs was still under construction.

Much like Divenci...besides making a movie with Tom hanks, he was prob the original father of manned flight...however he never successfully got a man to FLY, just die, so he is not counted...

not that divenci's ideas didnt work, but all we had at the time was 'manpower' which could not maintain the torque to keep a man flying...and as of yet, we still have not developed a 'man' powered flying machine...

at the same time as the Wright bros, a lot of divincis ideas we being recreated, with steam engine power, however it was a 'race' to flight, so most of the ideas we made in a rush, so they didnt work again confused
Back to top Go down
Fty|jtl94
Fty|jtl94

nobel Prize? Empty
PostSubject: Re: nobel Prize?   nobel Prize? Icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2010 5:31 pm

i think the problem with the early flying machines was the material they had to work with. these days we have lighter than aluminum stronger than steel materials and such so we can have less weight with more power.

plus the guy i mentioned and Di Vinci's machines were more of gliders than planes, just had to get high enough of a cliff or a good enough up-draft and itd work great, but otherwise Drive 2
Back to top Go down
Fty|lookin4luv
Weak...
Weak...
Fty|lookin4luv

nobel Prize? Empty
PostSubject: nobel Prize?   nobel Prize? Icon_minitimeThu Nov 04, 2010 6:09 am

Fty|jtl94 wrote:
i think the problem with the early flying machines was the material they had to work with. these days we have lighter than aluminum stronger than steel materials and such so we can have less weight with more power.

plus the guy i mentioned and Di Vinci's machines were more of gliders than planes, just had to get high enough of a cliff or a good enough up-draft and itd work great, but otherwise Drive 2

well, it is still debated if his helicopter idea would work, if powered by a conventional engine, his best friend tried to PEDAL his helicopter idea off a cliff...EPIC FAIL, it was the death of his friend that ended his research into manned flight....

but also an possiable explanation to mona lisa's smile, watching that guy pedal that crazy contraption off a cliff?
Back to top Go down
Fty|jtl94
Fty|jtl94

nobel Prize? Empty
PostSubject: Re: nobel Prize?   nobel Prize? Icon_minitimeThu Nov 04, 2010 2:33 pm

ive heard that the mona lisa was some guy's wife and she was smiling at her husband cus she lovvveed him, or whatever... maybe she farted or something, who knows.
Back to top Go down
Fty|Kempo10
Weak...
Weak...
Fty|Kempo10

Clan Rank : Head Of The Fortay Board

nobel Prize? Empty
PostSubject: Re: nobel Prize?   nobel Prize? Icon_minitimeThu Nov 04, 2010 3:23 pm

nope, you're talking bollocks.....

you wanna know why a woman grins that way?

well you can't see below her waist-line for starters.....

I'm talking nobel Prize? Mona%20Lisa meets nobel Prize? 3994647515_b9304c3383_b in some weird ass painted sexual take on wife swap.
Now I bet he'd know just how to deal with a good shrub.......
Back to top Go down
http://www.joinfty.com
Fty|jtl94
Fty|jtl94

nobel Prize? Empty
PostSubject: Re: nobel Prize?   nobel Prize? Icon_minitimeThu Nov 04, 2010 3:27 pm

kemp what are you talking about? im pretty sure the mona lisa was much before that second one i see all the time but dont know what its called.
Back to top Go down
Fty|Kempo10
Weak...
Weak...
Fty|Kempo10

nobel Prize? Empty
PostSubject: Re: nobel Prize?   nobel Prize? Icon_minitimeThu Nov 04, 2010 3:39 pm

So she's into younger men..... what's the problem?

It's fine for Rod Stewart to have a missus 1/3 of his age, but as soon as a woman gets a toyboy, it's all bad news!?!?

and besides.....

She tells me that he happens to be a very mature, and sentimental lover.....
Back to top Go down
Fty|jtl94
Fty|jtl94

nobel Prize? Empty
PostSubject: Re: nobel Prize?   nobel Prize? Icon_minitimeThu Nov 04, 2010 3:43 pm

but theyd all be dead by know anyway!
Back to top Go down
Fty|Kempo10
Weak...
Weak...
Fty|Kempo10

nobel Prize? Empty
PostSubject: Re: nobel Prize?   nobel Prize? Icon_minitimeThu Nov 04, 2010 5:04 pm

well necrophillia is always an option.......
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

nobel Prize? Empty
PostSubject: Re: nobel Prize?   nobel Prize? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

nobel Prize?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Fortay :: Off-Topic Stuff :: Everything Else-
Jump to:  
The Fortay Chatbox (Click Here To Open/Close)
Create a forum on Forumotion | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com