The Fortay
Welcome To The Fortay, Please Log-In Below, Or If You're New Here, Set Up A New Account.
The Fortay
Welcome To The Fortay, Please Log-In Below, Or If You're New Here, Set Up A New Account.
The Fortay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Fortay Gaming Clan

HomeAmazon StorePortalGamebattlesLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome To The Fortay, Please Register With Our Forum, To Join Us.
PLEASE ADD ALL MEMBERS FROM THE FC LIST ON THE FORUM!!!
If You Want To Join The Fortay, Please Read Our Clan Rules, And Post An Application For A Tryout.
Please Bump Our Thread - http://forums.activision.com/viewtopic.php?f=58&t=5282&p=78276#p78276
Rules Of Fty: 1) No Cheating, 2) Enjoy Yourself, 3) Kill Weapon4H Repetitively
If You Haven't Already, Please Watch The Fortay Advertisement In The Left Side Bar.
Gamebattles: http://gamebattles.com/wii/call-of-duty-modern-warfare-reflex/team/the-fortay
Fty. The Fortay Of Gaming.
In Soviet Russia, road forks you
The Fortay’s Official Twitter Feed - TheFortayClan
Fty GameBattles Teams

The Fortay Playlist

Invite to Urgent Fury

Go down 
+7
4TaY|Gnu
Fty|Zodiac
Fty|Volke911
Fty|Kempo10
4TaY|fredd-vegas
Fty|lookin4luv
Nikastylez
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Nikastylez
You Suck
You Suck
Nikastylez

Clan Rank : Clan Member

Invite to Urgent Fury Empty
PostSubject: Invite to Urgent Fury   Invite to Urgent Fury Icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 12:00 pm

Hey guys,

I wanted to come by here and invite your clan to join the Urgent Fury community. Urgent Fury hosts MW2/PS3 scenario based tournaments and eliminates some of the frustrating aspects of MW2 by removing the usage of grenade launchers and rocket launchers (except stingers which can only lock onto vehicles to shoot down choppers, harriers, etc). Most importantly, Urgent Fury is a community made up of classy and respectful clans that have been playing together for years.

All clans must pass a "Hell Week" trial before they can join any of the tournaments. Hell Week is a week long trial period in which clans will field 6 members for their team and play against an Evaluation Team from UF. Urgent Fury's credo is "Win with Honor, Lose with Dignity" and Hell Week is how UF determines if your clan is capable of that. If you guys are interested in fun and friendly tournaments, please stop by UF, register and apply for your Hell Week tryout.

I guarantee your clan will enjoy the tournaments! If you guys have any specific questions about eligibility or how tournaments are structured, feel free to post them on the UF website or on this thread. I will stop by again shortly in case you guys have any questions.

I hope to see your clan sign up and join our community and tournaments.

Take care!
Nikastylez

Forums: http://www.urgentfury.com/forum.php
Hell Week Application Center: http://www.urgentfury.com/forumdisplay.php/794-Hell-Week-PS3-Call-of-Duty-Sign-Up-Center

Invite to Urgent Fury Ufps3ad
Back to top Go down
Fty|lookin4luv
Weak...
Weak...
Fty|lookin4luv

Clan Rank : Fty Board Member & PS3 Regiment Leader

PostSubject: Re: Invite to Urgent Fury   Invite to Urgent Fury Icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 8:06 pm

well, some went through a lot of effort to spam us...anyone heard of this? anyone interrested in cruzing over and checking them out?

hte kempo quote makes me wonder, is that the default quote?

ok, ill check em out...
Back to top Go down
4TaY|fredd-vegas
Legend Of Humanity In Training....
4TaY|fredd-vegas

Clan Rank : Senior Member

PostSubject: Re: Invite to Urgent Fury   Invite to Urgent Fury Icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 8:13 pm

Would be nice to play games without tubes n such.
Back to top Go down
Fty|lookin4luv
Weak...
Weak...
Fty|lookin4luv

PostSubject: Re: Invite to Urgent Fury   Invite to Urgent Fury Icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 8:20 pm

well, they have about 4000 members, a lil larger than us, lol, but it looks like they make a lil money with their site, running game ads....

VERY professionaly done, we could steal a few ideas from them....jk if they are watching...lol
(if they aint watching, i love their 'site rulz' wouldnt change a word...but they are flucking long, but still interresting, well the in game rules at least....)
kempo: u start sending me a check, ill get serious...lol Lookin Spending 5 mi

Last edited by Fty|lookin4luv on Wed Sep 01, 2010 8:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Fty|lookin4luv
Weak...
Weak...
Fty|lookin4luv

PostSubject: Re: Invite to Urgent Fury   Invite to Urgent Fury Icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 8:21 pm

it sounds like we need 6 good men....we could cruz over and check it out...however i generly let kemp do the official registering...

1 Joker??????? (King Jeorge king )
2 Cheesenip (the Bringer of Death Rifle )
3 Volke (the Kanadian Killer MWUHAHAHA )
4 Gnu (the Badass Britt cowboy )
5 Shock (the Bringer ADDITIONAL death Massive Plane Type T )
R Zonike (dont's call me "Zonkie" Uzi )
R (reserve)
R
R Lookin (Better than a Monkey Lookin Spending 5 mi )

Last edited by Fty|lookin4luv on Fri Sep 10, 2010 5:19 pm; edited 7 times in total
Back to top Go down
Fty|lookin4luv
Weak...
Weak...
Fty|lookin4luv

PostSubject: Re: Invite to Urgent Fury   Invite to Urgent Fury Icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 9:52 pm

well they sound like us at least....

Re: What happened to the website?!!
I suspect some fuckery.

Ya, these guys are no "Gamebattles" just a small Clan gaming site trying to get started....

But it looks like they got about 29 ps3 gaming clans, i assume about the same # of xbox

#1 im not gonna give them money for no tourney..at least you can trust GB to pay out

But hell week sounds fun...if they can get us in in a timely manner

ANYONE INTERRESTED POST AFTER READING BELOW...IT IS 5 GAMES IN 5 DAYS
im signing up, but based on WHEN they pick the week, i may have to drop out, so lets see how many wanna try this, but i wont send in an app unless we have 8 FOR SURE players!!!

Last edited by Fty|lookin4luv on Wed Sep 01, 2010 10:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Fty|lookin4luv
Weak...
Weak...
Fty|lookin4luv

PostSubject: Re: Invite to Urgent Fury   Invite to Urgent Fury Icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 10:04 pm

Hell week info:
http://www.urgentfury.com/showthread.php/68695-SIGNING-UP-FOR-UF-HELL-WEEK-amp-MATCH-PARAMETERS

MORE INFO

For UF: Hell Week, the premise is simple: you're in one full week of Hell.
You will have one war a night, Monday through Friday, at 9pm CST.
Your clan will be going up against the UF EVAL TEAM in an 6v6 war each and every night.
UF will disclose the week's schedule of wars and maps once your evaluation is granted by Urgent Fury.
UF allows only ONE Hell Week evaluation to happen at a time, so please feel free to sign up and your application will be approved in the order it was submitted.

APP:

COD 4 Clan Name:
COD 4 Clan Tag:
Your Clan Website address:
Clan Leader(s):
Years Your Clan Has Operated Under the Same Tag:
# of Players Currently in Your Clan:
# of Players in Your Clan Currently Under the Age of 18:
Are You SURE You Can Staff an 8v8 War for One Entire Week?:
Do You COMPLETELY Understand That We Do Not Cheat/Glitch/Foul Play Here at Urgent Fury?:
Do You COMPLETELY Understand That You Will Be REMOVED From the Community For This Type of Foul Play?
At the time that your application is being processed for Hell Week, you will be required to submit your clan roster. You do not do this now.

Back to top Go down
Nikastylez
You Suck
You Suck
Nikastylez

PostSubject: Re: Invite to Urgent Fury   Invite to Urgent Fury Icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 11:54 pm

Hey guys... just stopping by again and wanted to touch on a few things you guys have mentioned...

Urgent Fury does not make money from ads. The Brady Games ad you see on the site is only there because they are official sponsors. Tournaments are also free. And there are a variety of tournaments going on. Some of them are small 6v6 tournaments and some are big 9v9 tournaments with a lot of clans involved. Visit this link, so you can see the format of the last big tournament Urgent Fury had:

http://www.urgentfury.com/141/

As you can see, a lot of time and effort goes into these tournaments and yes, we are NO gamebattles. From the GB widget on the top of your forums, I can see you guys are active in GBs and what you get in GBs are a lot of young and immature clans who talk a lot of smack. In Urgent Fury, you will be facing clans who have been playing together for over 5 years and that are classy, respectful and honorable.

To sum it up guys, Urgent Fury is for clans that want a place where they can compete in tournaments against other clans. It allows you to be competitive in a non glitching/cheating environment and without the nuisances you encounter in public rooms against random people where you're getting tubed, or get killed by someone shooting a rocket through the window of the room you're in. Sure, it get's competitive, but it's also a lot of fun. You will be playing against clans several times throughout the tournament and you will be interacting with them on the community forums and that is what makes Urgent Fury so good. It allows you to forge friendships with other clans who also enjoy playing aginst classy clans in a cheat free environment.

Urgent Fury already has a strong Socom base presence, but we are looking to expand on the CoD side of things. We have a new tournament coming out soon in about 2 weeks and when we usually have a couple new clans signing up (which we do at the moment) it can be a while before everyone get's their chance through Hell Week, so we sometimes skip the hell week and let them play in the tournament and use the tournament as a means to evaluate them. I'm not saying that will be the case right now, but it is a possibility.

And if you guys have any questions, let me know and I will do my best to answer them.
Back to top Go down
Fty|Kempo10
Weak...
Weak...
Fty|Kempo10

Clan Rank : Head Of The Fortay Board

PostSubject: Re: Invite to Urgent Fury   Invite to Urgent Fury Icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 3:59 am

dw about this. I refuse to start a Sheesh....Women..... . Twas originally a slight Ooooh..... Cock Shot by myself..... Oui Surrrendeur!

Lookin:

well before you edited this post it contained the words "so lookin is right", gone forever..well ill be right again, someday, i guess

Last edited by Fty|lookin4luv on Sat Sep 04, 2010 6:11 am; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : kempo was originally a slight douche)
Back to top Go down
http://www.joinfty.com
Fty|lookin4luv
Weak...
Weak...
Fty|lookin4luv

PostSubject: Re: Invite to Urgent Fury   Invite to Urgent Fury Icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 7:19 am

Ok, Kempo, get some coffee or a lude, which ever may apply...(ill do my calming dance dance! )

and i agree, we wouldnt want every site to post an ad here, but this guy went through a lot of trouble to do it, so im giving him a break, also he was kind enough to drop back by, and reply to our posts, so i would deff NOT call him a spammer.

and on GB some clans are Turse, and some friendly, i havent heard of any real JERKs, but im sure they are out there, and well he is from UF, so id expect him to be no fan of GB, hense starting the compeating site (or similar site).

The only threat i see, is that other clans do go there to recruit, but OUR GUYS are loyal, every 1 of em...so I aint worried....(whats that? we just lost 15 members to BOSS clan Shocked , typical, NVM JK)

regarding the matches, i think he just means, that playing private match with other clans that are also "no hack and non noobtoob" might be more fun, than a public match with a bunch of toobers, even non-tourney games, ya know just for fun, fluking around...either way, playing quick matches, against other clans, can only help us. on their site, they have a posting area for things like "Clan FTY online NOW, any TAKERS?" other clans can quicky reply, and a privet match can be set up in just a few mins....

It sounds fun, costs nothing, exposes our name, i would just want to do justice to the concept of 'hell week' and make sure we have reliable players, before we sign up...

Nika: thanks for your time, and for returning to answer questions, BTW, i entered you as "refering member" on your app page, and it came back as an error, you may wanna talk to you admin and get it fixed, so you get credit for your recruits

Nika#2: well if you read above, you just met the head of our board, Kempo, actually i think he likes the idea, and the ad, but is upset you didnt PM him b4 posting, he just likes to know whats going on, and i cant blame him for that, this place can be non-stop sumtimes... but i think your efffort has paid off, twords the end of his post...he seemed to be warming up to the idea...

we may now see a rule about advertising threads, here, because just like you guys, we learn as we go, but dont sweat it...this is our first 'outside ad' so it is kind new to us

Back to top Go down
Fty|Kempo10
Weak...
Weak...
Fty|Kempo10

PostSubject: Re: Invite to Urgent Fury   Invite to Urgent Fury Icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 7:32 am

lookin wrote:
we may now see a rule about advertising threads, here, because just like you guys, we learn as we go, but dont sweat it...this is our first 'outside ad' so kind new to us
£500 an ad
£50 per view of ad.

sorted.

And with that we can produce and dispatch some novelty Fty baseball caps to all our members.

Ahhh business...... Cool Dude Shades
Back to top Go down
Fty|Kempo10
Weak...
Weak...
Fty|Kempo10

PostSubject: Re: Invite to Urgent Fury   Invite to Urgent Fury Icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 7:35 am

also, as a question to the urgent fury guy.....

in the description; you say "scenario based tournament"

now.....umm..... how exactly can you form a scenario out of a CoD game, without making up one of those little games like cops'n'robbers???
Back to top Go down
Fty|lookin4luv
Weak...
Weak...
Fty|lookin4luv

PostSubject: Re: Invite to Urgent Fury   Invite to Urgent Fury Icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 8:05 am

ya, im not sure, but they seem to have several game styles, i didt look into the rules of each, but of course one style is 'ladder' if you want a general idea...

i think its just the type of tourny...nothing like mike myers

ALSO: you are not far off kemp, expect a FTY product thread, by the end of september, no hats at this time sorry..AND don buy that lexus yet, but im looking at inexpensive ways, our clan can show their clan pride to the world...

Back to top Go down
Nikastylez
You Suck
You Suck
Nikastylez

PostSubject: Re: Invite to Urgent Fury   Invite to Urgent Fury Icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 8:21 am

Lookin4luv, thanks for understanding what I was trying to say. Seems like Kempo completely missed it. I'm not a sells guy and I don't get commission from UF to recruit other clans. I'm a clan owner myself that just happens to be part of the UF community and participates in their tournaments. But that is how our community operates, all of the clans go above and beyond to try to make UF a better place, and we do it for free. And by the way, my clan has also done gamebattles in the past, so when I speak of GB, I'm speaking from experience. GB is not a competitor of Urgent Fury. That would be like saying a supermarket is competing with a car dealership. Two different places that operate in two completely different ways that offer 2 completely different formats of competitive gaming.

Scenario based tournaments are where each clan starts with 3-4 territories and each week you will either attack 3 territories or you will defend any of yours. If you defend one week and you lose your territories, you have a chance to win them back the following week when you're attacking. There are bonuses for acquiring territories and penalties for losing them. This is just a vague explanation, but it goes something along those lines. These type of tournaments however, are not that frequent as they require a lot of planning and clan participation. We we do have frequently going are smaller and faster paced tournaments.

In any event, some of you guys have made me feel like I'm here trying to push you into joining Urgent Fury and leaving GB, which is really not my intention. I'm just here to let you guys know that there is a site out there that provides good quality tournaments for clans who enjoy playing in cheat free and fair play environment and who will congratulate you on your win and not talk shit. That's all.

I sense some hesitation on your guy's part, and that's totally fine. I hope I do see you guys over at Urgent Fury one day, and if not, well then the best of luck to you and your clan's gaming endeavours.
Back to top Go down
Fty|Kempo10
Weak...
Weak...
Fty|Kempo10

PostSubject: Re: Invite to Urgent Fury   Invite to Urgent Fury Icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 12:38 pm

so you're saying it's like playing the board game risk in a series of CoD matches Suspect ???

because if that IS what you're saying, then that would be a fantastic prospect. However, you'd need a stupidly large amount of extremely active members to pull it off, and like I have said, with your small CoD foundations I highly scepticise that it is in fact a possibility.

Nonetheless, if it were to be a possibility; hypothetically speaking; how would one win? For in the original game, you'd need to invade and keep ALL properties of the world. But in your game, you say that you can reclaim your properties? Or is there never a winner? For if you can always reclaim, you can never end, thus never win.

I am intrigued..... please...... enlighten me...... Prophet
Back to top Go down
Fty|lookin4luv
Weak...
Weak...
Fty|lookin4luv

PostSubject: Re: Invite to Urgent Fury   Invite to Urgent Fury Icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 12:44 pm

no problem bro, thanks for taking the time to post such informative responses.

dont worry about Kempo, his bark is worse than his bite, and thats why he is the leader, because no one else was crazy enough to lead us lol.

Word will spread quickly and i hope to get 8-10 guys togother for a tryout...we have some real pros here, but some noobs (like me kdr .77) too, we are a clan or improvement, not exclusion, so who ever signs up first will be the guys for the tryout...but watch out, even our noobs get better everyday (except me)

I think it will be a lot of fun....we would make a good addition at your place, because just about every night we have from 4-20 players online, and we would love to challange some other clans, both informaly and in tourneys

I hope i didnt come of as a Jerk with the "get credit" comment, i know you dont get paid, i was just pointing out a problem, as i do here as an admin everyday...force of habit, lol

expect to hear from us again, and as word spreads here and online im sure we will have a team for the tryout pretty quickly...
Back to top Go down
Fty|lookin4luv
Weak...
Weak...
Fty|lookin4luv

PostSubject: Re: Invite to Urgent Fury   Invite to Urgent Fury Icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 12:46 pm

the way i picture it kemp, is that each map is a property, each group start with 2-5 maps, i think it could even be done with just two clans...

clans would have to flip, to pick attack or defend at first....well, ill go there and review the rulez...

and get sum sleep kemp, no wonder you are crabby Sleep
Back to top Go down
Fty|Kempo10
Weak...
Weak...
Fty|Kempo10

PostSubject: Re: Invite to Urgent Fury   Invite to Urgent Fury Icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 12:50 pm

ugh.... but i like risk.... youve just gone and turned it into fucken monopoly..... No

freaking businessmen..... Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Fty|Kempo10
Weak...
Weak...
Fty|Kempo10

PostSubject: Re: Invite to Urgent Fury   Invite to Urgent Fury Icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 1:05 pm

and to nikastyles; I'm not trying to be horrible in any way....although I'm still a tad touchey about advertising on our site without warning.....

I just want to know what exactly you want me to sign up to. Because you're still leaving broadness to do the speaking, and as far as I'm concerned, that doesn't help.....

I'm here for the best of my guys; and if people are trying to force us into something which I don't even know about, that's just not going to happen.....
Back to top Go down
Fty|lookin4luv
Weak...
Weak...
Fty|lookin4luv

PostSubject: Re: Invite to Urgent Fury   Invite to Urgent Fury Icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 1:18 pm

dont worry kemp, he has been very polite, and i didnt mean to make it sound like monopoly, i think you r rite mor like risk....

no one is forcing anbody to do anything, you just upset about the surprise of the post, and as i said i understand...but if nothing else, it has given us something to think/talk about...which is never a bad thing...

but FTY ps3 pretty much rolls over the random noob teams now, so it would be nice to face some more experienced, organized teams, even if it is just for fun on clan practice nights...

and again, nika has been very cool, and laid back about the whole thing...he came here with class, and behaved with class, besides not contacting the board b4 posting the ad, he has been a cool guy..in my opnion...which is what we look for here, and form the clans we play against...

remember FTY dosent turn away from challanges, and the reason we have sections like "Challange US" is to meet new teams and clans....

i guess im just saying, dont make it a problem, untill it becomes a problem, just relax bro... dance!

we will give it a few days, see who want to give this a try, and ill set it up and go check it out...since Joker handles GB matches, he may be the leader on this too, but he has ALOT of reading to do here....hahahaha so ill help anyway i can...

L4L
Back to top Go down
Fty|Kempo10
Weak...
Weak...
Fty|Kempo10

PostSubject: Re: Invite to Urgent Fury   Invite to Urgent Fury Icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 1:32 pm

Ok, I've looked at the site. All looks relatively professionally made. As far as the rules go; no external chats are allowed; so I'm presuming that the PS3/360 ingame mic is excluded from that; although the PS3/360 chat IS included, which I find to be a pointless addition.
Still. Apart from that; true I am liable to the odd t-bagging here and there; but yknow... thats only for a laugh... although I do think the whole taunting rule is a bit stupid.....

I shall continue to read through to analyse, but overall first opinions are not bad. We comply with all set out by the site. And although the cliché acrostic style of ruling does make me some what cynical....

still.....

like I say; what they set out to do is all within good heart; and we play by those rules anyway, so there would be no difference in play style whatsoever.

Thanks,
Kempo.
Back to top Go down
Fty|lookin4luv
Weak...
Weak...
Fty|lookin4luv

PostSubject: Re: Invite to Urgent Fury   Invite to Urgent Fury Icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 1:49 pm

thats my man kempo, i knew you would start to come around.. Rolling Eyes

they seem like ok guys...

and take the weekend off, play some cod, steal a beer from your dad, and relax...you are in the best years of your life...it only gets worse....

im pretty excited to hear what the guys think when they get off work/skool and read this...
Back to top Go down
Fty|Kempo10
Weak...
Weak...
Fty|Kempo10

PostSubject: Re: Invite to Urgent Fury   Invite to Urgent Fury Icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 2:35 pm

ok I've taken time to assess the damage; and have realised I have been a bit of an ass taking offense to the littlest things, and getting worked up over nothing. I've got a hell of a lot going on here, and life seems to be getting to me just a touch lately, so I'm in a state of stress and panic, and I'm taking it out on totally innocent people....... I'll stop this immediately, and find a freaking wall to take my anger out on or something..... \

I can only apologise for any offense taken, and can give you my noblest word that such an outbreak will never happen again.

I\'m Sorry....

Like I've said before; there's a reason why we run under a republic ruling, rather than one of complete despotism. And Lookin has shown me that today.

Once again; if you believe that I had come out of line at all in courtesy, I can only apologise, for I just can't, I just can't, I just can't control my feet tee hee hee.....

Thanks,
Kempo.
Back to top Go down
Fty|Volke911
S-Sol--Soldie--- Damn......I would.....
Fty|Volke911

PostSubject: Re: Invite to Urgent Fury   Invite to Urgent Fury Icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 7:58 pm

If your still looking for guys sign me up!
Back to top Go down
Fty|Volke911
Fty|Volke911

PostSubject: Re: Invite to Urgent Fury   Invite to Urgent Fury Icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 8:03 pm

BTW took me a little over half and hour to finish reading this and i'm still confused about whats going on........
Back to top Go down
Fty|Zodiac
Commander
Commander
Fty|Zodiac

Clan Rank : Senior Member & Forum Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Invite to Urgent Fury   Invite to Urgent Fury Icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 4:23 am

do they have doubles ? i dont think we can get enough 360ers on all at once for a full team
Back to top Go down
4TaY|fredd-vegas
4TaY|fredd-vegas

Clan Rank : Senior Member

PostSubject: Re: Invite to Urgent Fury   Invite to Urgent Fury Icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 8:32 am

Lookin Please move me to an R spot. I will play if needed but these kind of matches need our better players.
Back to top Go down
Fty|Kempo10
Weak...
Weak...
Fty|Kempo10

PostSubject: Re: Invite to Urgent Fury   Invite to Urgent Fury Icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 10:23 am

Fty|Zodiac wrote:
do they have doubles ? i dont think we can get enough 360ers on all at once for a full team

nine active people are needed.

I presume that they will move over to BlackOps, and when they do; we'll need to recruit but about 3 more to have enough active guys. So yeah..... GET RECRUITING!!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Fty|lookin4luv
Weak...
Weak...
Fty|lookin4luv

PostSubject: Re: Invite to Urgent Fury   Invite to Urgent Fury Icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 5:47 am

Volke911 wrote:
BTW took me a little over half and hour to finish reading this and i'm still confused about whats going on........

aha...sorry about all that...

to anyone who has read this far....

sorry, just pay attention to the top 5 posts or so...

to sum up the rest

kempo: WTF whos is posting ads on FTY?
Nika: Hey just looking for new clans, sorry
Lookin: a peace maker? hard to belive but true...

check the box at top for signups...

IDK much more than what i have posted about hell week...but i do know they have 360 clans...

so you are looking to see if the have 2v2 games (xbox)? ill try and find out...
Back to top Go down
Fty|lookin4luv
Weak...
Weak...
Fty|lookin4luv

PostSubject: Re: Invite to Urgent Fury   Invite to Urgent Fury Icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 5:55 am

Fty|Cheese Nip wrote:
Lookin Please move me to an R spot. I will play if needed but these kind of matches need our better players.

you ARE one of our best Cheese! AND you are also a LOVED FTY member (nongay)...i would rather lose as a team, then win through exclusion...if im not too hung over, ill be there too!

there is not a single member here i wouldnt be proud to fight alongside..in ANY battle anywhere...

like the Urgrnt Fury site says "win with pride, lose with dignity" hell tHATS US BROS!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Invite to Urgent Fury   Invite to Urgent Fury Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Invite to Urgent Fury
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Fortay :: Contact the Board :: Suggestions-
Jump to:  
The Fortay Chatbox (Click Here To Open/Close)
Forum free | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com