The Fortay
Welcome To The Fortay, Please Log-In Below, Or If You're New Here, Set Up A New Account.
The Fortay
Welcome To The Fortay, Please Log-In Below, Or If You're New Here, Set Up A New Account.
The Fortay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Fortay Gaming Clan

HomeAmazon StorePortalGamebattlesLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome To The Fortay, Please Register With Our Forum, To Join Us.
PLEASE ADD ALL MEMBERS FROM THE FC LIST ON THE FORUM!!!
If You Want To Join The Fortay, Please Read Our Clan Rules, And Post An Application For A Tryout.
Please Bump Our Thread - http://forums.activision.com/viewtopic.php?f=58&t=5282&p=78276#p78276
Rules Of Fty: 1) No Cheating, 2) Enjoy Yourself, 3) Kill Weapon4H Repetitively
If You Haven't Already, Please Watch The Fortay Advertisement In The Left Side Bar.
Gamebattles: http://gamebattles.com/wii/call-of-duty-modern-warfare-reflex/team/the-fortay
Fty. The Fortay Of Gaming.
In Soviet Russia, road forks you
The Fortay’s Official Twitter Feed - TheFortayClan
Similar topics
    Fty GameBattles Teams

The Fortay Playlist

NV LurchQ wouldn't mind having some friends on the ps3

Go down 
    +4
    Fty|Kempo10
    WEAPON_T-Y
    Fty|lookin4luv
    TallQ
    8 posters
    AuthorMessage
    TallQ
    I wouldn't Fight Back.......Unless She Wants Me To....
    TallQ

Clan Rank : SuperAwesomeCoolDudeGuy

NV LurchQ wouldn't mind having some friends on the ps3 Empty
    PostSubject: NV LurchQ wouldn't mind having some friends on the ps3   NV LurchQ wouldn't mind having some friends on the ps3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 5:37 am

Hello to the people that know me, hello to those who don't.

I am the world famous LurchQ aka TallQ aka FuHQ
    i am so much better than all of you, and there is no way you could ever beat me in game.

ok, enough with the lies Very Happy

actually, as some of you know, Sam and I have a new baby girl, this limits my game time, but, for the time that i am online, it would be nice to have some people to play with that dont get mad that i sometimes suck

(on ps3 sometimes i am beast, sometimes i suck)

my name on the PS3 is LurchQ....or maybe it is Lurch_Q , i don't remember.....shit

anyways, if at all possible, bloody...Kemp, send me a message on there so i know to come back here to add people.

btw, i am a team player, if my team is in an area, i am protecting it, if you are in a house aiming one way, i am in the house aiming the other.

so let me know, and forgive me if i do not get back to you right away.

BTW, Holy Schnikeeeeeeeeesss, great update on the site man, F'ING LOVE IT!!! abstract backgrounds FTW!!!
    Back to top Go down
    Fty|lookin4luv
    Weak...
    Weak...
    Fty|lookin4luv

Clan Rank : Fty Board Member & PS3 Regiment Leader

PostSubject: Re: NV LurchQ wouldn't mind having some friends on the ps3   NV LurchQ wouldn't mind having some friends on the ps3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 6:01 am

NV*TallQ wrote:

btw, i am a team player, if my team is in an area, i am protecting it, if you are in a house aiming one way, i am in the house aiming the other.

LOL, well as Joker will tell you, when we are in a house, we all aim the same way Suspect , no wonder we are not GB champs yet....two player aiming in two directions?? hmm ill post that idea up on our GB thread.... EUREKA!

our system is pretty simple for new people..just add Me and Joker and Ram and Gnu, we have team games almost every day, when you get in, just 'quick add' the rest of the team as you get to know them, just take a breif look at our 'banned members' on our membership thread, they are always trying to sneak back in, they may send u an invite, so they can get in the 'backdoor' to our clan matches...

CoNgRaTs on the baby..ya see! once you found the "right hole" the baby was a quick 9 months away...wish momma Sam the best from me and the whole FTY gang freak
    Back to top Go down
    TallQ
    TallQ

PostSubject: Re: NV LurchQ wouldn't mind having some friends on the ps3   NV LurchQ wouldn't mind having some friends on the ps3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 6:57 am

ok, i will add you.

What is your name online? and you mention "quick add", what is that? i guess for now, i will just add a couple, that way i dont get your banned members, as i hate those people that try to sneak back in.

who knows, maybe i will get to play for an hour tonight, never know.

ACR and the model 1887 akimbo is fun, also big fan of claymore with scavenger, so i just keep taking the new claymore from the dead newb who keeps coming to kill me.....hmmm, that was random.

could you tell me the exact names i should add? or are they as they are below? case sensitive? sorry, i am newish to this ps3 stuff

so:
    Lookin4luv
    Joker
    Ram
    Gnu
    Back to top Go down
    WEAPON_T-Y
    S-Sol--Soldie--- Damn......I would.....
    S-Sol--Soldie--- Damn......I would.....
    WEAPON_T-Y

Clan Rank : THE CLAN BEAST!!!!!!

PostSubject: Re: NV LurchQ wouldn't mind having some friends on the ps3   NV LurchQ wouldn't mind having some friends on the ps3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 10:50 am

hey Q add me on yours and sams whenever you get a chance, my ps3 ign = WEAPON_T-Y
    Back to top Go down
    Fty|lookin4luv
    Weak...
    Weak...
    Fty|lookin4luv

PostSubject: Re: NV LurchQ wouldn't mind having some friends on the ps3   NV LurchQ wouldn't mind having some friends on the ps3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 5:53 pm

Quick Add: when you are in a game with a some people you want to add, when you are waiting for the match to start, just move the highlight bar over their name, and click "send friend request"...save a lot of complicated typing....
    Back to top Go down
    Fty|Kempo10
    Weak...
    Weak...
    Fty|Kempo10

Clan Rank : Head Of The Fortay Board

PostSubject: Re: NV LurchQ wouldn't mind having some friends on the ps3   NV LurchQ wouldn't mind having some friends on the ps3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 4:35 am

well let's try to remember..... hmmz....

there's these;

lookin; Lookin4Luv
    joker; Jorginator16
    ram; RaMRod302
    ty; WEAPON_T-Y
    GNU; josingh20
    cheese nip; Fredd-vegas
    martin; Martin_Dark01
    coca; SuP3rSho7CoCa
    Heavey; BlackHawkDown415

there..... that should get you started on some of our best; and some of the guys you may already know Wink

Thanks,
    Kempo.
    Back to top Go down
    http://www.joinfty.com
    TallQ
    TallQ

PostSubject: Re: NV LurchQ wouldn't mind having some friends on the ps3   NV LurchQ wouldn't mind having some friends on the ps3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 5:38 am

thanks guys!

btw, what modes do you play?
    all i have ever played is tdm, hctdm, and 3rd person
    tdm i camp/run
    hctdm i camp
    3rd person i just try to shoot shit.

also, what is the noob tube policy with you guys? i do tend to wip it out sometimes, not too often, but if you guys dont, i wont either.
    Back to top Go down
    Fty|Kempo10
    Weak...
    Weak...
    Fty|Kempo10

PostSubject: Re: NV LurchQ wouldn't mind having some friends on the ps3   NV LurchQ wouldn't mind having some friends on the ps3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 6:07 am

the PS3 guys play ground wars....like....ALL THE FREAKING TIME....

as for tubes. No we dont allow them, so don't use them. The only way theyre allowed is for getting the 20kills or whatever, to finish the challenge for each gun. So in basic terms, no tubes Smile

Thanks,
    Kempo.
    Back to top Go down
    TallQ
    TallQ

PostSubject: Re: NV LurchQ wouldn't mind having some friends on the ps3   NV LurchQ wouldn't mind having some friends on the ps3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 6:13 am

ok, no worries about the tubes, just like on the wii, cant hit shit with them anyways lol, ground war works for me, more to shoot at Smile
    Back to top Go down
    Fty|Kempo10
    Weak...
    Weak...
    Fty|Kempo10

PostSubject: Re: NV LurchQ wouldn't mind having some friends on the ps3   NV LurchQ wouldn't mind having some friends on the ps3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 6:14 am

okily sounds good to me Smile

feel free to add our guys, then have fun playing with the Fty Ps3ers Q Wink
    Back to top Go down
    Fty|lookin4luv
    Weak...
    Weak...
    Fty|lookin4luv

PostSubject: Re: NV LurchQ wouldn't mind having some friends on the ps3   NV LurchQ wouldn't mind having some friends on the ps3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 6:40 am

ya, we gotta hold firm on the NobToob rule, when we get in game there are 6-9 FTY agains a bunch of misfits...so THEY think, "FUCK a big mean clan! i better pick my noobtoob class" so even when the game starts, the clan is under a hail of grenades, launched from the other sider of the map (fuckers), landing all over us...sometimes it is tempting to fight 'fire with fire', but we stick to ours GUNS and still win 4 out of 5...

when we need to level with it, we just drop the tag for thaose matchs, or change it to the universal noobtoober tag [Kmpo]....ROFL lol!

I wouldnt say that most of us are fans of Ground War, mainly because of the Lag, BUT, thanks to all the hard work of our recruiters, we almost alway have 6+ players at a time...

and i gotta admit it is funny, when other people join the game, they look up, and see the entire other team is sporting the FTY! tag, they freak out...many bail, some cry, some hand the controller to their older brother, some try to kiss our ass, some call us out (make fun of us)...but we just laugh and have FUN Rifle
    Back to top Go down
    TallQ
    TallQ

PostSubject: Re: NV LurchQ wouldn't mind having some friends on the ps3   NV LurchQ wouldn't mind having some friends on the ps3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 8:25 am

well, i will play whatever, i am A LOT better at games with no objective, if i have to get a flag or get the headquarters, i die.
    also have no headset, just an FYI
    Back to top Go down
    FTY!|Joker
    Commander
    Commander
    FTY!|Joker

Clan Rank : Senior Member

PostSubject: Re: NV LurchQ wouldn't mind having some friends on the ps3   NV LurchQ wouldn't mind having some friends on the ps3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 8:08 pm

Hey Q! Smile Probably you dont remember me but im RoT|Joker. You will really enjoy playing the ps3er hahaha! its awesome!!! as lookin said... people are ALWAYS saying that they will beat us and that they will win... not even NOOBTUBING they win. hahahaha. every 3 games some1 nukes lol. hahaha! Razz you will enjoy playing with us. just add the guys that lookin kempo said and start from there.

I'll get you added when i come back from school tomorrow.

Thanks.. Joker

Last edited by Fty|Kempo10 on Fri Sep 03, 2010 10:28 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : because I refuse to have my trumendous PSN researching efforts be neglected!!!)
    Back to top Go down
    https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=5089027&am
    TallQ
    TallQ

PostSubject: Re: NV LurchQ wouldn't mind having some friends on the ps3   NV LurchQ wouldn't mind having some friends on the ps3 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 5:48 am

i remember you joker. it is a 3 day weekend, i am sure i will get on sometime this weekend, woot
    Back to top Go down
    TallQ
    TallQ

PostSubject: Re: NV LurchQ wouldn't mind having some friends on the ps3   NV LurchQ wouldn't mind having some friends on the ps3 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 1:07 pm

btw Kempo, thank you for the "trumendous PSN researching efforts" Very Happy
    Back to top Go down
    Fty|Kempo10
    Weak...
    Weak...
    Fty|Kempo10

PostSubject: Re: NV LurchQ wouldn't mind having some friends on the ps3   NV LurchQ wouldn't mind having some friends on the ps3 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 3:54 pm

well, I didn't want to make a point of it, but thanks I guess Rolling Eyes Smile
    Back to top Go down
    TallQ
    TallQ

PostSubject: Re: NV LurchQ wouldn't mind having some friends on the ps3   NV LurchQ wouldn't mind having some friends on the ps3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 9:40 pm

Had fun tonight guys, thoroughly got my ass handed to me in Domination, ak47 sucks in my opinion (just got it, and was using it)

thanks for inviting Ram.

oh yeah, question, if you have a headset, are the voices all f'd up like it sounds through my tv?
    Back to top Go down
    Fty|lookin4luv
    Weak...
    Weak...
    Fty|lookin4luv

PostSubject: Re: NV LurchQ wouldn't mind having some friends on the ps3   NV LurchQ wouldn't mind having some friends on the ps3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 5:11 am

well, see my "headset guide" section for more info

however briefly....i recommend a full headset, for best sound quality

unless you spend abput $60 or more on a blue tooth headset, the quality or either the other or your mic will not be that great...

almost any usb headset will work with the ps3, just plug it in a pow...it works..

i have a usb to headphones/mic converter it cost me $2 on ebay, but it is starting to fall apart...

but, yes, the voices sound better through a headset..

in the mean time, are you using a surround system, or just your tv speakers? if surround...voices all come from the "center" speaker, adjust the settings on that speaker to improvre you current sound quality...

Back to top Go down
    Fty|Kempo10
    Weak...
    Weak...
    Fty|Kempo10

PostSubject: Re: NV LurchQ wouldn't mind having some friends on the ps3   NV LurchQ wouldn't mind having some friends on the ps3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 7:50 am

TURTLE BEACH X41's FTMFW BITCHES!!!!!!!!! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
    Back to top Go down
    Fty|Topgun09
    Legend Of Humanity In Training....
    Fty|Topgun09

Clan Rank : XBOX 360 Regiment Leader

PostSubject: Re: NV LurchQ wouldn't mind having some friends on the ps3   NV LurchQ wouldn't mind having some friends on the ps3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 8:00 am

Fty|Kempo10 wrote:
    TURTLE BEACH X41's FTMFW BITCHES!!!!!!!!! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
    So you like a Headset that eats through batteries like a fat guy who eats through food at a buffet? that's why the TB DX11's are better wired and 7.1 Dolby Surround Sound.
    Back to top Go down
    http://URMUM.com
    Fty|Kempo10
    Weak...
    Weak...
    Fty|Kempo10

PostSubject: Re: NV LurchQ wouldn't mind having some friends on the ps3   NV LurchQ wouldn't mind having some friends on the ps3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 8:18 am

i dont care for batteries; i have rechargables, so it doesnt matter.
    what I care for......

is SEXINESS Very Happy
    Back to top Go down
    Fty|Topgun09
    Fty|Topgun09

Clan Rank : XBOX 360 Regiment Leader

PostSubject: Re: NV LurchQ wouldn't mind having some friends on the ps3   NV LurchQ wouldn't mind having some friends on the ps3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 9:00 am

Do you have 5 back up pairs? for ya gonna need them.
    Back to top Go down
    http://URMUM.com
    Fty|Kempo10
    Weak...
    Weak...
    Fty|Kempo10

PostSubject: Re: NV LurchQ wouldn't mind having some friends on the ps3   NV LurchQ wouldn't mind having some friends on the ps3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 10:41 am

i have 4 pairs of recharable AAAs Smile
    Back to top Go down
    TallQ
    TallQ

PostSubject: Re: NV LurchQ wouldn't mind having some friends on the ps3   NV LurchQ wouldn't mind having some friends on the ps3 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2010 5:25 am

sexiness is key....

the traditional stereotype of an internet gamer is basically an overweight virgin with stains on his torn up t shirt, way to fight the power with an awesome headset, i will keep this in mind as i gain weight, i now know that Samantha will still find me sexy as long as i have this cool headset you speak of.

@Lookin - Just the TV, at the moment, I can hear people fine, if they speak clearly. The ones that sound the clearest tend to be kids, because there is no bass in their voice.

I have ten 13 year olds cussing at me at once, I have also learned that simply cursing is not enough for these children, you need to take 3-4 different "cusses" and string them in an order that sounds like tourettes....very interesting and sometimes amusing to hear these prepubescent kids yelling every racist name in the book.
    Back to top Go down
    Fty|lookin4luv
    Weak...
    Weak...
    Fty|lookin4luv

PostSubject: Re: NV LurchQ wouldn't mind having some friends on the ps3   NV LurchQ wouldn't mind having some friends on the ps3 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2010 6:16 am

my favorites are the ones that try to use phycology....

we had one clan call us losers for being a clan playing on a fri nite (but they were ther too...lol)

some say "i bet they are lurkers/toobers" they think this must change or stratadgy...little do they know...we have no stratadgy...(im spelling that wrong huh?)

my fav's are the one that bitch AFTER the loss, "you were just garding your flag" or "you were just running around shooting" the list is ENDLESS, but whatever our clan did to win....was not fair....lol
    also when they all hide in 1 place, shooting noob toobs in every direction....then they bitch because we all went to sniper class...

its been great playing wiht ya Q, trust me i have better days....
    Back to top Go down
    TallQ
    TallQ

PostSubject: Re: NV LurchQ wouldn't mind having some friends on the ps3   NV LurchQ wouldn't mind having some friends on the ps3 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2010 6:50 am

you were just garding your flag" or "you were just running around shooting, LMFAO
    isnt that what we are supposed to be doing?

anyways, after playing with ya'll, and then by myself, i have learned some things about me..

1) i love the M16 (what a shock)

2) i do better when i am not forced to move (if there is a flag forcing me to move, i die, due to the camper that is not moving regardless of game mode)

3) I like to be where my teammates are not, the whole psychology of it, i am looking for the guy who is taking the long way around, trying to sneak up.

4) I love the scavenger perk, for me, there is nothing more useful, something about killing someone with my claymore, then picking up his claymore, setting it, then him dieing by his own claymore gives me a twinge in my junk.

5) and finally, there are runners, and campers, i myself are a runper, i like to camp to a point, make my kill, use kill cam to my advantage, the enemy sees where i am, so i then move cause he is coming back, then, shoot him in the back of the head (I LOVE rage killers, they keep coming back over and over, love it)

For those of you that dont know me well, you will soon realize that i tend to write books, feel free to skim over what i write, half of it is bullshit, the other half is crap.
    Back to top Go down
    4TaY|fredd-vegas
    4TaY|fredd-vegas

Clan Rank : Senior Member

PostSubject: Re: NV LurchQ wouldn't mind having some friends on the ps3   NV LurchQ wouldn't mind having some friends on the ps3 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2010 8:59 am

I agree with number 4. every time that happens it makes me sticker peck out a lil.
    Back to top Go down
    4TaY|RaMRod
    Kempo
    Kempo
    4TaY|RaMRod

Clan Rank : Senior Member & Forum Moderator

PostSubject: Re: NV LurchQ wouldn't mind having some friends on the ps3   NV LurchQ wouldn't mind having some friends on the ps3 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2010 1:52 pm

LMAO I also agree with #4...

I espically love when your defending playing search and get a couple kill and the other team bitches your camping....

In most cases Defending = Camping so who the Fluck cares?

good games this weekend Q... It cool having you around to play with the clan..
    Back to top Go down
    TallQ
    TallQ

PostSubject: Re: NV LurchQ wouldn't mind having some friends on the ps3   NV LurchQ wouldn't mind having some friends on the ps3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 6:08 am

Dont mean to keep this thread going, as i am sure there is a spot for this, anyway...

GG to all who i played with lately, TDM's are fun, never liked S&D before the other night with you guys, now its REALLY fun, Sabotage kicked my ass (wholy shitballs, 20 min matches 54 kills, wow)

would also like to say sorry to i think ninja? and someone else (memory sucks) yesterday, i invited you two, we hopped in game, then i bail suddenly, my baby was crying, daddy to the rescue, i am sure you understand
    Back to top Go down
    4TaY|RaMRod
    Kempo
    Kempo
    4TaY|RaMRod

Clan Rank : Senior Member & Forum Moderator

PostSubject: Re: NV LurchQ wouldn't mind having some friends on the ps3   NV LurchQ wouldn't mind having some friends on the ps3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 8:17 am

No worries Q ... I have 2 hated S&D with a passion but I have been growing to like it more now that my game play has been slightly improving.. The couple with me you and Ballin in TT Search were insane...

Search is the kinda game that fun only if you are doing good...

I gotta laugh last night when I was playing TT/S&D with Martin and we both got spawned toobed as soon as we spawned in.. It these idiots that make S&D no fun..

I'm not sure if many or any other like sabatoge around here but I thought I would give it a try this past weekend.. I'm loving it..
    Back to top Go down
    Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: NV LurchQ wouldn't mind having some friends on the ps3   NV LurchQ wouldn't mind having some friends on the ps3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

NV LurchQ wouldn't mind having some friends on the ps3
    Page 1 of 1