The Fortay
Welcome To The Fortay, Please Log-In Below, Or If You're New Here, Set Up A New Account.
The Fortay
Welcome To The Fortay, Please Log-In Below, Or If You're New Here, Set Up A New Account.
The Fortay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Fortay Gaming Clan

HomeAmazon StorePortalGamebattlesLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome To The Fortay, Please Register With Our Forum, To Join Us.
PLEASE ADD ALL MEMBERS FROM THE FC LIST ON THE FORUM!!!
If You Want To Join The Fortay, Please Read Our Clan Rules, And Post An Application For A Tryout.
Please Bump Our Thread - http://forums.activision.com/viewtopic.php?f=58&t=5282&p=78276#p78276
Rules Of Fty: 1) No Cheating, 2) Enjoy Yourself, 3) Kill Weapon4H Repetitively
If You Haven't Already, Please Watch The Fortay Advertisement In The Left Side Bar.
Gamebattles: http://gamebattles.com/wii/call-of-duty-modern-warfare-reflex/team/the-fortay
Fty. The Fortay Of Gaming.
In Soviet Russia, road forks you
The Fortay’s Official Twitter Feed - TheFortayClan
Fty GameBattles Teams

The Fortay Playlist

MW2_GOD_19 APP

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
hockey19dude
You Suck
You Suck
hockey19dude

Clan Rank : Clan Member

MW2_GOD_19 APP Empty
PostSubject: MW2_GOD_19 APP   MW2_GOD_19 APP Icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 6:39 pm

PS3 name:MW2_GOD_19

Level and prestige: Lv 55 2nd prestige

Kill Death Ratio (ALL are welcome, please see "Application Instructions", Your KDR determines your "Clan Tag Type"):1.19

Have you read, and agreed to all rules?:Yes

Favorite guns & perks:Ump45, Slight of hand, stoping power, stedy aim

Favorite time to play (and time zone):night time central appleton Wi

Favorite game mode:domination

Where are you:appleton wi

You have microphone?yes

Where did you hear about The Fortay?: online

Back to top Go down
Fty|lookin4luv
Weak...
Weak...
Fty|lookin4luv

Clan Rank : Fty Board Member & PS3 Regiment Leader

MW2_GOD_19 APP Empty
PostSubject: Re: MW2_GOD_19 APP   MW2_GOD_19 APP Icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 10:35 am

well, when i saw, "hockey dude" i just assumed canada, but i guess you are close enough!!!

Welcome Dude! im sorry i wasnt around on the weekend to welcome you, but i played COD on Sat, then got all drunk at the broncos game sat nite...well..i ramble sorry

ANYWAY welcome to Fortay!!!!

as i recommend to most new members, add me and Joker, to your psn, we have team practice wed and thrs nites, join a game with us and you can 'quick add' all the other members you meet...

And as i also say to all the new members...register for Gamebattles if interrested, ALSO feel free to post on any topic that catches your eye, dont worry if ya dont know the posters, we are all laid back guys here, we have a lot of fun arguing and agreeing with each other on a WIDE variety of subjects...

if you have any questions, drop me or Joker a PM, and we will help ya out da best we can...

Welcome!!!!

l4l
Back to top Go down

MW2_GOD_19 APP
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Fortay :: Join The Fortay :: Applications :: PS3-
Jump to:  
The Fortay Chatbox (Click Here To Open/Close)
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com