The Fortay
Welcome To The Fortay, Please Log-In Below, Or If You're New Here, Set Up A New Account.
The Fortay
Welcome To The Fortay, Please Log-In Below, Or If You're New Here, Set Up A New Account.
The Fortay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Fortay Gaming Clan

HomeAmazon StorePortalGamebattlesLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome To The Fortay, Please Register With Our Forum, To Join Us.
PLEASE ADD ALL MEMBERS FROM THE FC LIST ON THE FORUM!!!
If You Want To Join The Fortay, Please Read Our Clan Rules, And Post An Application For A Tryout.
Please Bump Our Thread - http://forums.activision.com/viewtopic.php?f=58&t=5282&p=78276#p78276
Rules Of Fty: 1) No Cheating, 2) Enjoy Yourself, 3) Kill Weapon4H Repetitively
If You Haven't Already, Please Watch The Fortay Advertisement In The Left Side Bar.
Gamebattles: http://gamebattles.com/wii/call-of-duty-modern-warfare-reflex/team/the-fortay
Fty. The Fortay Of Gaming.
In Soviet Russia, road forks you
The Fortay’s Official Twitter Feed - TheFortayClan
Fty GameBattles Teams

The Fortay Playlist

OpTiC_R3_Wiind app

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
OpTiC_R3_Wiind
You Suck
You Suck
OpTiC_R3_Wiind

Clan Rank : Clan Member

OpTiC_R3_Wiind app Empty
PostSubject: OpTiC_R3_Wiind app   OpTiC_R3_Wiind app Icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 3:26 pm

PS3 name: OpTiC_R3_Wiind

Level and prestige: 1st prestige lvl 33 (dont want to prestige)

Kill Death Ratio (ALL are welcome, please see "Application Instructions", Your KDR determines your "Clan Tag Type") : 0.87

Have you read, and agreed to all rules?: yes

Favorite guns & perks: commando pro and intervention

Favorite time to play (and time zone): anytime im awake Smile

Favorite game mode: search and destroy

Where are you: smiths falls ontario

You have microphone? no one will be geting one

Where did you hear about The Fortay?: wildstajan pwn_silentninja
j-trick-ballin
Back to top Go down
4TaY|Gnu
Kempo Again....
Kempo Again....
4TaY|Gnu

Clan Rank : Senior Member & Forum Moderator

OpTiC_R3_Wiind app Empty
PostSubject: Re: OpTiC_R3_Wiind app   OpTiC_R3_Wiind app Icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 4:29 pm

Hi Wiind, welcome to FTY. Thank you for your app, one of the moderators will be along shortly to help out. For now, you need to add Lookin, jorginator and me on PSN and then the others you will see online playing with us.

Which timezone do you play? we ask this because I live in the UK, some people live on east coast and some on west. It just makes it easier to coordinate tournaments between ourselves if you can let us know. If a GB (Game Battle) is on, then I will stay up until 3am UK time which is about 7pm West coast time!

With regards to microphones, lookin has written a very good guide to some of the things to look out for when choosing a mic. My quick advice is to stay away from mobile (cellphone) BT headsets, and stick with bigger name branded items eg Logitech. More can be read here

Last edited by FTY!|josingh20 (Gnu) on Sat Aug 21, 2010 4:31 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : forgot to add some info)
Back to top Go down
http://www.mixsinghmusic.co.uk
4TaY|fredd-vegas
Legend Of Humanity In Training....
Legend Of Humanity In Training....
4TaY|fredd-vegas

Clan Rank : Senior Member

OpTiC_R3_Wiind app Empty
PostSubject: Re: OpTiC_R3_Wiind app   OpTiC_R3_Wiind app Icon_minitimeSun Aug 22, 2010 7:12 am

Welcome.
Played with him and he is good.
Back to top Go down
FtylJTB
Nothing Special
Nothing Special
FtylJTB

Clan Rank : Clan Member

OpTiC_R3_Wiind app Empty
PostSubject: Re: OpTiC_R3_Wiind app   OpTiC_R3_Wiind app Icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 7:42 am

ORW (OpTiC_R3_Wiind) is a great guy and would be an awesome addition to FTY. He is great with a sniper rifle in his hands too. I would recommend him as he is a very great player. Smile

JTB
Back to top Go down
Fty|lookin4luv
Weak...
Weak...
Fty|lookin4luv

Clan Rank : Fty Board Member & PS3 Regiment Leader

OpTiC_R3_Wiind app Empty
PostSubject: Re: OpTiC_R3_Wiind app   OpTiC_R3_Wiind app Icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 10:49 am

well hey optic! welcome to the FTY!!!

well i just typed a long hello to Hockey dude....so i think anything i say here will sound repetitive and inscencere....soooo...

it looks like the gang has played with you already! sweet, keep adding FTY players as you meet them in game!!!

also hit up our gamebattles thread for info if you are interrested!!!

LASTLY, as i ALWAYS say, feel free to post anywhere on any topic, crazy posts from crazy gamers, keep FTY alive, dont ever be shy, just say what you think, most people will probably agree, and here, even our disagreements can be fun (ask Kempo or Topgun, whom i drive crazy with my ideas, opnions, and comments)...so have fun, and i look forward to meeting you in game...
Back to top Go down
Fty|lookin4luv
Weak...
Weak...
Fty|lookin4luv

Clan Rank : Fty Board Member & PS3 Regiment Leader

OpTiC_R3_Wiind app Empty
PostSubject: Re: OpTiC_R3_Wiind app   OpTiC_R3_Wiind app Icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 6:57 am

hey, what should we call you in game? im sensing you dont ike the nicname "optic"

good playing with you my friend, look forward to more games togother...

also i have a hard time hearing you, next time we are in game togother lets fine tune your mic...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

OpTiC_R3_Wiind app Empty
PostSubject: Re: OpTiC_R3_Wiind app   OpTiC_R3_Wiind app Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

OpTiC_R3_Wiind app
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Fortay :: Join The Fortay :: Applications :: PS3-
Jump to:  
The Fortay Chatbox (Click Here To Open/Close)
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com