The Fortay
Welcome To The Fortay, Please Log-In Below, Or If You're New Here, Set Up A New Account.
The Fortay
Welcome To The Fortay, Please Log-In Below, Or If You're New Here, Set Up A New Account.
The Fortay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Fortay Gaming Clan

HomeAmazon StorePortalGamebattlesLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome To The Fortay, Please Register With Our Forum, To Join Us.
PLEASE ADD ALL MEMBERS FROM THE FC LIST ON THE FORUM!!!
If You Want To Join The Fortay, Please Read Our Clan Rules, And Post An Application For A Tryout.
Please Bump Our Thread - http://forums.activision.com/viewtopic.php?f=58&t=5282&p=78276#p78276
Rules Of Fty: 1) No Cheating, 2) Enjoy Yourself, 3) Kill Weapon4H Repetitively
If You Haven't Already, Please Watch The Fortay Advertisement In The Left Side Bar.
Gamebattles: http://gamebattles.com/wii/call-of-duty-modern-warfare-reflex/team/the-fortay
Fty. The Fortay Of Gaming.
In Soviet Russia, road forks you
The Fortay’s Official Twitter Feed - TheFortayClan
Fty GameBattles Teams

The Fortay Playlist

chickano App

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
chickano
You Suck
You Suck
chickano

Clan Rank : Clan Member

chickano App Empty
PostSubject: chickano App   chickano App Icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 8:42 am

PS3 name: chickano

Level and prestige: 55, 1st prestige

Kill Death Ratio .99

Have you read, and agreed to all rules?: yes

Favorite guns & perks: ACR, Scar, Barrett, Ump45, Aug H-Bar, scavenger pro, stopping power pro Slight of Hand pro

Favorite time to play (and time zone): 8pm and after GMT, Ireland

Favorite game mode: TDM and HQ, SnD

Where are you: Wicklow, Ireland

You have microphone? yes

Where did you hear about The Fortay?:IW forums from topGun09
Back to top Go down
Fty|lookin4luv
Weak...
Weak...
Fty|lookin4luv

Clan Rank : Fty Board Member & PS3 Regiment Leader

chickano App Empty
PostSubject: Re: chickano App   chickano App Icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 12:33 pm

heyyyyy! our first Irish applicant!!! WELCOME!!! i will get you added to our team list...and ask the standard dumb questions:

do you you have a Game battles account? would you be interrested in joining the team?
we are trying to fill a 5 man team with 2 alternates..but the roster is still up for debate.

also, rather than punching in all the FTY names, just add me and Joker, wed and thrs nites (here in the US) are our practice nights, but almost any time you log on, there are 3-4 FTY in a match, when you join me or joker, you can meet the other guys, and add them then.

lets see, im GMT-7 so you get on about noon here (i think)...look for me the rest of the week, ill be on today too...

welcome again, and i hope i dont bug you with too many Ireland questions, that is where my Great grandfather is from, and the family has never been back, but the USA has STRONG irish roots, so it comes up around the FTY site once and a while, especially since out leader is a crazy Britt.

if you have any questions post em here, feel FREE TO COMMENT on any of the forums, HAVE FUN, if you need to speak to me or any1 privately, just PM us...

the site is a lil slow during the summer, everybody is online playing COD, but have sum good topics and stories for everybody when we get busy in the fall...c ya online...L4L dance!
Back to top Go down
-Chicago-
I wouldn't Fight Back.......Unless She Wants Me To....
-Chicago-

chickano App Empty
PostSubject: Re: chickano App   chickano App Icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 2:24 pm

HEY IM PART IRISH! alone with some english and canadian
Back to top Go down
-Chicago-
-Chicago-

chickano App Empty
PostSubject: Re: chickano App   chickano App Icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 2:27 pm

well alot of english not some my moms ancestors came on the mayflower and grandma parents from canada and my grandfathers family ireland and (POST SPAM srry) Plasma I\'m Sorry....
Back to top Go down
chickano
You Suck
You Suck
chickano

chickano App Empty
PostSubject: Re: chickano App   chickano App Icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 4:39 pm

Thanks lookin for the welcome and all the info.\\Don't have a gamebattles account but sure i could set one up if it was needed cheers.

technically I'm half Irish, fathers side, and half dutch from the mum. But yeah livin breathin irishman..

ok I will add yourself and joker so shortly thanks, Yeah alot of Irish in the US alright, my bro lives in indianapolis, been over a couple times, also been to NY and Chicago actually, thanks Chicago. kennedy had Irish roots of course and also Obama now as well. So ther's a Brit on board, and now you have a Paddy too.

Ok thanks lads see you on the flip side
Back to top Go down
-Chicago-
-Chicago-

chickano App Empty
PostSubject: Re: chickano App   chickano App Icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 5:44 pm

Obamas irish?????? i thought he was ummm kenyan or something never heard about irish although he is alot of things so its possible ill look it up
Back to top Go down
chickano
You Suck
You Suck
chickano

chickano App Empty
PostSubject: Re: chickano App   chickano App Icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 7:51 pm

irish heritage yeah. Some village around the south west i think his mothers side
Back to top Go down
-Chicago-
-Chicago-

chickano App Empty
PostSubject: Re: chickano App   chickano App Icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 8:16 pm

yeah something like he could trace it back to a shoemaker yeah so it must of been really far back i dont think they have shoemaking shops anymore but you live there you tell me
Back to top Go down
-Chicago-
-Chicago-

chickano App Empty
PostSubject: Re: chickano App   chickano App Icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 9:06 pm

im sorry i just cant get over the fact that your from IRELA OMFG!!! ND!!!! i dont know i just think its cool (and i think im the only one excited about this LOL)
Back to top Go down
Fty|lookin4luv
Weak...
Weak...
Fty|lookin4luv

chickano App Empty
PostSubject: Re: chickano App   chickano App Icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 5:18 am

nah, but i asked my old CQC clan leader a LOT of my dumb Ireland questions already...

STILL as i say in America "Erin-Go-Bra" whis is the best i can do, since i cant even spell Gailec ....

i worked with a few engineers in Ireland, back in the 80's...it was funny cause i would call, it would be after hours there, so the company would connect me with the pub, to talk the engineer i was working with, (that wouldnt work with me, when im at the bar, im worthless).

me ma was german, dad Irish...but i look "American Irish" so IDK much about my german roots...all Irish Fests round here...

Anyway, if you join Gamebattles, be sure to 'link' to your PSN account (u will need psn username and password)...it's a pain i know, but as i was saying to someone yesterday, it is taking a while to build a GOOD GB team, but i think when we actually get rolling we can expect better then .500 for wins....

also, relaibality and dependability are key in GB, so contact Joker, and try to find a time to join us for practice

Also, Welcome Chicago! my eyesight is bad, and im like "chicago"? "Chickano"? who the hell am i talking to again? lol, NVM
Back to top Go down
FTY!|Joker
Commander
Commander
FTY!|Joker

Clan Rank : Senior Member

chickano App Empty
PostSubject: Re: chickano App   chickano App Icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 4:06 pm

liar chickano hahahah! you added me to your list and you played with me some rounds and you asked me the site lol
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=5089027&am
4TaY|Shock(SilentNinja)
Geek
Geek
4TaY|Shock(SilentNinja)

chickano App Empty
PostSubject: Re: chickano App   chickano App Icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 5:13 pm

chicago is part Canadian, YAY, how many of us r canadian anyway?

and how many r in Canada?
Back to top Go down
Fty|lookin4luv
Weak...
Weak...
Fty|lookin4luv

chickano App Empty
PostSubject: Re: chickano App   chickano App Icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 6:20 am

as far as i know, you and volke are out canadian members.

oh long weekend kano, i had sum rough games, lol

BTW y 'chicano' if you are from Ireland?

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

chickano App Empty
PostSubject: Re: chickano App   chickano App Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

chickano App
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Fortay :: Join The Fortay :: Applications :: PS3-
Jump to:  
The Fortay Chatbox (Click Here To Open/Close)
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com