The Fortay
Welcome To The Fortay, Please Log-In Below, Or If You're New Here, Set Up A New Account.
The Fortay
Welcome To The Fortay, Please Log-In Below, Or If You're New Here, Set Up A New Account.
The Fortay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Fortay Gaming Clan

HomeAmazon StorePortalGamebattlesLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome To The Fortay, Please Register With Our Forum, To Join Us.
PLEASE ADD ALL MEMBERS FROM THE FC LIST ON THE FORUM!!!
If You Want To Join The Fortay, Please Read Our Clan Rules, And Post An Application For A Tryout.
Please Bump Our Thread - http://forums.activision.com/viewtopic.php?f=58&t=5282&p=78276#p78276
Rules Of Fty: 1) No Cheating, 2) Enjoy Yourself, 3) Kill Weapon4H Repetitively
If You Haven't Already, Please Watch The Fortay Advertisement In The Left Side Bar.
Gamebattles: http://gamebattles.com/wii/call-of-duty-modern-warfare-reflex/team/the-fortay
Fty. The Fortay Of Gaming.
In Soviet Russia, road forks you
The Fortay’s Official Twitter Feed - TheFortayClan
Similar topics
Fty GameBattles Teams

The Fortay Playlist

My Application ;D

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Fty|Den
You Suck
You Suck
Fty|Den

Clan Rank : Clan Member

My Application ;D Empty
PostSubject: My Application ;D   My Application ;D Icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 11:18 pm

Ingame name: Den

Level and prestige: I got glitched, it show's me as reg. level 44 but I'm suppose to be 2nd prestige.

Play time so far: 3 Days, 23 Hours, 5 Minutes.

Kill Death Ratio (must be at least 1.20 for a tryout): 1.44

Friend code: 4648-9955-7223

Favourite guns & perks: M40A3, AK-47, MP5, M16A4, AK-74u. Stopping Power, Claymores, Steady Aim, Bando.

Favourite game mode: Sabotage, HQ, Domination, TDM.

Do you ever glitch, rifle grenade, rpg, or chopper chain?: Nope.

Have you read, and agreed to all rules (Especially rule 5 )?: Of course ;P

Age (must be at least 13 for tryout): 15

Where did you hear about The Fortay?: Activision Forums
Back to top Go down
Fty|Kempo10
Weak...
Weak...
Fty|Kempo10

Clan Rank : Head Of The Fortay Board

My Application ;D Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Application ;D   My Application ;D Icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 11:06 am

hey man, welcome to the fty site.
(don't worry about the world cup theme if you're not a big soccer fan, it's only a temporary thing, before the usual clan theme will be back Wink)

glad you could make it.

All what I see in the application seems good to go as far as I'm concerned. It's good to see that you have skype, as we like to use skype whilst playing for calls sometimes, or if not, just for general chat between members. I've added you on skype, so as soon as you accept that invite, I can add you into our clan chatbox.

Other than that, try to check back to the site as often as possible, preferably every day, but at bare minimum once or twice a week, and have fun with foruming to our guys, and getting involved with daily life here.

As you unfortunately don't quite have a 2.00+kdr as of yet, I'm going to have to try you out though; don't worry, just a few simple public matches Wink
should be easy enough; just go out there and show me what you can do.

Try to be on CoD at some point today or tommorow, from around 1pm EST - 4pm EST, and I can give you some quick matches. Just before you get onto CoD though, can you please log into the site chatbox (found at the top of the homepage on the forum) where I should be around, waiting for you. From there, I can tell you what's happening, and basically guide you through, or whatever.
If this date/time isn't good for you, please feel free to tell me, but I am restricted to those times between Sunday-Thursday, due to school, and I live +5 hours, so those damn time zones get in the way a bit. If it's too complicated, we can always arange it for the weekend Wink

Like I have said, I've added you already, my fc is 4751-3193-6746, and I look forward to hearing back from you Wink

please tell me what's convenient for you.

Thanks,
Kempo.
Back to top Go down
http://www.joinfty.com
Fty|Den
You Suck
You Suck
Fty|Den

Clan Rank : Clan Member

My Application ;D Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Application ;D   My Application ;D Icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 1:18 pm

One thing about skype though, my intergrated laptop microphone has stopped working so I won't be able to voice chat. Also sorry I couldn't make the tryout's today, but tomorrow from 12:00 - 6:00 P.M EST I am free. I'll be sure to log onto the chatbox whenever I get on. I'll be sure to visit the forum's daily though.
Back to top Go down
Fty|Kempo10
Weak...
Weak...
Fty|Kempo10

Clan Rank : Head Of The Fortay Board

My Application ;D Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Application ;D   My Application ;D Icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 3:11 pm

All sounds good to me.
And the mic doesn't matter, because the main chat itself on skype is just a typing-only affair. It's just occasionally a group call happens, but that doesn't really matter tbh.

Good to see all looks well, and good luck for tommorow Wink - I should be here at 1pm EST, but if not, definately by 2pm. Justplay some cod or whatever around those hours, add my fc, and I'll send you a match invite as like a cue to get on the chatbox.

Good luck man.

Thanks,
Kempo.
Back to top Go down
http://www.joinfty.com
Sponsored content

My Application ;D Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Application ;D   My Application ;D Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My Application ;D
Page 1 of 1