The Fortay
Welcome To The Fortay, Please Log-In Below, Or If You're New Here, Set Up A New Account.
The Fortay
Welcome To The Fortay, Please Log-In Below, Or If You're New Here, Set Up A New Account.
The Fortay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Fortay Gaming Clan

HomeAmazon StorePortalGamebattlesLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome To The Fortay, Please Register With Our Forum, To Join Us.
PLEASE ADD ALL MEMBERS FROM THE FC LIST ON THE FORUM!!!
If You Want To Join The Fortay, Please Read Our Clan Rules, And Post An Application For A Tryout.
Please Bump Our Thread - http://forums.activision.com/viewtopic.php?f=58&t=5282&p=78276#p78276
Rules Of Fty: 1) No Cheating, 2) Enjoy Yourself, 3) Kill Weapon4H Repetitively
If You Haven't Already, Please Watch The Fortay Advertisement In The Left Side Bar.
Gamebattles: http://gamebattles.com/wii/call-of-duty-modern-warfare-reflex/team/the-fortay
Fty. The Fortay Of Gaming.
In Soviet Russia, road forks you
The Fortay’s Official Twitter Feed - TheFortayClan
Fty GameBattles Teams

The Fortay Playlist

......Music?

Go down 
+16
Sargoon
Fty|Zodiac
Khaybe
Fty|lookin4luv
Fty|Martin_Dark01
4TaY|RaMRod
Fty|Topgun09
NV|Spark
Fty|cocolocoroco
Fty|lollypooper
Fty|jtl94
Fty|BloodyTears
Fty|A cow
Fty|Shane
FTY!|Tafi
Fty|Kempo10
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Fty|Kempo10
Weak...
Weak...
Fty|Kempo10

Clan Rank : Head Of The Fortay Board

......Music? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ......Music?   ......Music? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 11:15 am

rofl at depeche mode!

My friend's uncle is the lead singer of that band!

the guy used to live like 5 houses down from my grandmother! lol.....
Back to top Go down
http://www.joinfty.com
Fty|Martin_Dark01
Commander
Commander
Fty|Martin_Dark01

Clan Rank : Clan Member

PostSubject: Re: ......Music?   ......Music? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 9:39 am

shit man!! here in this contry far far away from the real civilization never comes a real band or artist.
Back to top Go down
Fty|Kempo10
Weak...
Weak...
Fty|Kempo10

PostSubject: Re: ......Music?   ......Music? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 10:33 am

Well it's not too bad.

at least you've got a good chance in the world c.......ah..... I see your problem.....
Back to top Go down
Fty|Martin_Dark01
Commander
Commander
Fty|Martin_Dark01

PostSubject: Re: ......Music?   ......Music? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 10:27 pm

theres no fuckin good chance in this fuckin contry man jajajajajajaja
Back to top Go down
Fty|Kempo10
Weak...
Weak...
Fty|Kempo10

PostSubject: Re: ......Music?   ......Music? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 12:13 am

Rofl........

Dw the palicios triplets will come through Wink
Back to top Go down
Fty|Martin_Dark01
Commander
Commander
Fty|Martin_Dark01

PostSubject: Re: ......Music?   ......Music? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 10:03 am

palicios?? or palacios?? that guys are pure bullshit man
Back to top Go down
Fty|Kempo10
Weak...
Weak...
Fty|Kempo10

PostSubject: Re: ......Music?   ......Music? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 10:46 am

yuh palacios.

and i know, i was joking lol....
Back to top Go down
Fty|Martin_Dark01
Commander
Commander
Fty|Martin_Dark01

PostSubject: Re: ......Music?   ......Music? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 10:06 pm

that guys are monkeys man!! shit pure bullshit and when they try to take out the ball always got a yellow card, theyre pigmonkeys playin!!! shit i wish all these were a joke but is real man!! theyre monkey football players
Back to top Go down
Fty|lookin4luv
Weak...
Weak...
Fty|lookin4luv

Clan Rank : Fty Board Member & PS3 Regiment Leader

PostSubject: Re: ......Music?   ......Music? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 5:10 am

wait Martin..i thought you were 18 years old...how did you hear of Judas Priest and Iron Maiden?....those were my bands when i was 18, which was MANY years ago...and you are right, old metallica is BEST

my favorite spanish singing band is : Los Tucanes De Tijuana
Back to top Go down
Fty|Martin_Dark01
Commander
Commander
Fty|Martin_Dark01

PostSubject: Re: ......Music?   ......Music? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 8:39 am

is simply, i like the real music. i dont like this shit of this days because is very comercial and everyone can say anything but the fathers of the metal are judas priest, is the real heavy metal!! Punk Dude and the new metallica is pure bullshit in my opinion, metallica is a monster thanks to their old albums.
i respect the music of everyone, but in my opinion, the real music is in the 80's
Back to top Go down
Fty|Martin_Dark01
Commander
Commander
Fty|Martin_Dark01

PostSubject: Re: ......Music?   ......Music? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 8:42 am

jajajajaja i dont hear that band "los tucanes de tijuana", i recommend you a spanish signing band: Heroes del silencio

Back to top Go down
Fty|Topgun09
Legend Of Humanity In Training....
Fty|Topgun09

Clan Rank : XBOX 360 Regiment Leader

PostSubject: Re: ......Music?   ......Music? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 1:25 pm

I like Listening to latino music I don't know much of what they're saying but it has good beats. But anyway I've hitting up Muse and Kaiser Chiefs recently(I'm like the only person who knows Kaiser Chiefs out of my friends) and I 've been loving it. DW I agree somewhat it depends on what Genre and music stream. Rap, Pop, R&B are virtually all the same song bases now days. Mainstream music suck because they copy each other and nothing is original. I have no suggestions but give Coheed ad Cambria a try if you ever liked Prog, Metal, Emo, Alt.
Back to top Go down
http://URMUM.com
Fty|Martin_Dark01
Commander
Commander
Fty|Martin_Dark01

PostSubject: Re: ......Music?   ......Music? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 2:00 pm

youre right! nothing is original these days just see the themes of the new music are love, fuck and parties. please!!!! i like the music of another perspective of life, no the same shit.
Back to top Go down
Fty|Kempo10
Weak...
Weak...
Fty|Kempo10

PostSubject: Re: ......Music?   ......Music? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 3:56 pm

ROFLMFAO!!!!

an american listening to the kaiserchiefs..... haha.....
brilliant..... Smile
Back to top Go down
Khaybe
You Suck
You Suck
Khaybe

PostSubject: Re: ......Music?   ......Music? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 6:54 pm

I listen to mainly Hip Hop/Rap. Really into Benefit atm and Eminem but don't really like his new album.
Back to top Go down
Fty|Topgun09
Fty|Topgun09

PostSubject: Re: ......Music?   ......Music? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 7:53 pm

Quote :
ROFLMFAO!!!!

brilliant.....
what about it
Back to top Go down
Fty|Kempo10
Weak...
Weak...
Fty|Kempo10

PostSubject: Re: ......Music?   ......Music? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 10:28 am

haha.....

it's just such an un-american sound.....

oh well..... Smile
Back to top Go down
Fty|Zodiac
Commander
Commander
Fty|Zodiac

Clan Rank : Senior Member & Forum Moderator

PostSubject: Re: ......Music?   ......Music? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 5:05 pm

im a disturbed fan myself but alot of the time its whatever appeals to my mood
Back to top Go down
Sargoon
You Suck
You Suck
Sargoon

PostSubject: Re: ......Music?   ......Music? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 10, 2010 10:00 am

Imma rapper so I listen to rap music mostly..
You 'real' rap fans gotta check out artists like JCole/XV/Wale/Cudi..
I also like some songs from Bob Marley and stuff like that.
Back to top Go down
M16A4
Nothing Special
Nothing Special
M16A4

PostSubject: MICHAEL JACKSON?   ......Music? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 12:15 pm

Michael Jackson.. ALL THE WAY!..

Eminem .. - Of Course.

Beyonce and Alicia Keys .. When im feeling like i need some emotion.. l0l.

Then After that.. pretty much anything..
Back to top Go down
4TaY|Gnu
Kempo Again....
Kempo Again....
4TaY|Gnu

PostSubject: Re: ......Music?   ......Music? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 2:22 pm

Fty|Topgun09 wrote:
Quote :
ROFLMFAO!!!!

brilliant.....
what about it

Well if you like the Kaiser Chiefs you should check out the editors, a uk outfit that is pretty cool. Snow Patrol are fantastic too- otherwise queens of the stone age, kings of leon, foo fighters...thats about it for my rock side. Drummer

My passion though is house music, and I dj in my spare time - watch this space for the release of my new website! so, we're talking armen van heldon, armin van burren, paul van dyke, tiesto, above and beyond, super8, swedish house mafia, axwell, david guetta, you get the picture?

Oh and Latino music? click here something that is top of uk chart atm on itunes!
Back to top Go down
http://www.mixsinghmusic.co.uk
zonike14
Nothing Special
Nothing Special
zonike14

PostSubject: Re: ......Music?   ......Music? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2010 1:25 am

i like alot of diffrent types of music but my fav bands are The killers, disturbed, linkin park, mumphurd and sons, eminem and muse =P
Back to top Go down
Fty|Kempo10
Weak...
Weak...
Fty|Kempo10

PostSubject: Re: ......Music?   ......Music? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2010 3:45 pm

Gnu wrote:
Well if you like the Kaiser Chiefs you should check out the editors, a uk outfit that is pretty cool. Snow Patrol are fantastic too- otherwise queens of the stone age, kings of leon, foo fighters...thats about it for my rock side.

ok, let's go through these one by one....

kaiserchiefs; all songs sound the same.
editors; only have 3 songs.
snow patrol; only one song, of which is fucking irritating.
queens of the stone age; only have 1 song, where a deer gets killed in the video. The RSPCA and WWF have been informed.
kings of leon; only have 2 songs, both of which are pop, and shit. They have a good song on their OLD album called Red Morning Light, but that was way before they were well known, and so is therefore not shit; poppy; or cheap.
foo fighters; are american.

Admittedly I have at least one song from each of those guys on my iPod (with the exception of Snow Patrol); because the songs they make are not bad, but are most definately not great.

If you're looking for young British musical talent, look into some of the more obscure alt-rock stuff, and find bands for example like the Klaxons. Although their new album is absolute shite, the whole of the Myths Of The Near Future album is just excellent.

So.... yeah..... Smile
Back to top Go down
4TaY|Gnu
Kempo Again....
Kempo Again....
4TaY|Gnu

PostSubject: Re: ......Music?   ......Music? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2010 4:12 pm

Fty|Kempo10 wrote:
Gnu wrote:
Well if you like the Kaiser Chiefs you should check out the editors, a uk outfit that is pretty cool. Snow Patrol are fantastic too- otherwise queens of the stone age, kings of leon, foo fighters...thats about it for my rock side.

ok, let's go through these one by one....

kaiserchiefs; all songs sound the same.
editors; only have 3 songs.
snow patrol; only one song, of which is fucking irritating.
queens of the stone age; only have 1 song, where a deer gets killed in the video. The RSPCA and WWF have been informed.
kings of leon; only have 2 songs, both of which are pop, and shit. They have a good song on their OLD album called Red Morning Light, but that was way before they were well known, and so is therefore not shit; poppy; or cheap.
foo fighters; are american.

Admittedly I have at least one song from each of those guys on my iPod (with the exception of Snow Patrol); because the songs they make are not bad, but are most definately not great.

If you're looking for young British musical talent, look into some of the more obscure alt-rock stuff, and find bands for example like the Klaxons. Although their new album is absolute shite, the whole of the Myths Of The Near Future album is just excellent.

So.... yeah..... Smile
hm obviously i disagree with most of that statement, but I do think bands like Jet, Orson, and Scouting for girls are cool...

The bass player of the Editors is a friend to one of my good friends, the kings of leon = shit? how did you figre that one kempo?

what about wolfmother - anyone heard of them?
Back to top Go down
Fty|Kempo10
Weak...
Weak...
Fty|Kempo10

PostSubject: Re: ......Music?   ......Music? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2010 5:42 pm

oh god no...... scouting for girls? seriously!?!?!?! fml...... Off With The Head

they are the whiniest load of bullcrap around..... jeez..... ugh Rolling Eyes

*Kempo attempts to forget GNU's liking of scouting for girls, to move to his next point.....freaking scouting for girls....ugh....ffs.....Rolling Eyes...*

im not saying those bands are bad (with the exception of snow patrol). I quite like the majority of the ones you first said, just I don't think they're exactly great bands...... unless you can make 3 good solid albums, you're still a nobody in my book.......

kings of leon are ultimate pop. People who only listen to pop, will say that they like kings of leon, as an excuse to;
1) pretend to look like they like non-pop related music, thinking it's rock when it really isn't - they only listen to their latest album, not the actual decent stuff before it.
and 2) plain and simply, to shout sex and look normal. They think it's hillarious, and it's exactly this kind of imoralic moronicy which I'm talking about, and that's exactly the reason why I hate them so.

Once again, Jet have one song. It may be a fairly good song; but it's one song all the same. I've heard of orson, but couldnt tell you a single song of theirs, so I won't comment on them. But yes.

And as for wolfmother, I presume some death metal........ and if it is, I really can't be doing with it........

As for "house" i havent a fucking clue what the diference between that, the new style RnB and any of the rest of that stuff is; but I'm presuming it's like BnD....sorry.....music rant first; libido second...... it's like RnD? If so, pendulum's a winner Wink

Thanks,
Kempo.
Back to top Go down
Fty|Topgun09
Fty|Topgun09

PostSubject: Re: ......Music?   ......Music? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2010 5:48 pm

Wolfmother is Great, There New Album is pretty good. Ah Australians in the Music Biz. Kempo: There Far from Death Metal, They Sound Sorta Like Led Zeppelin with some slight metal.
Back to top Go down
Fty|Martin_Dark01
Commander
Commander
Fty|Martin_Dark01

PostSubject: Re: ......Music?   ......Music? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 9:12 am

Death Metal Rules!!!!! band these guitarrist arent so evil Doh!
Back to top Go down
4TaY|Gnu
Kempo Again....
Kempo Again....
4TaY|Gnu

PostSubject: Re: ......Music?   ......Music? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 12:43 pm

ah kempo is only complaining because he knows wolfmother has got more hair on his back than kempo has got on his chin...
Back to top Go down
Fty|jtl94
The Fuck?!?!..... I Don't Sing For No-One Motherfucker...
The Fuck?!?!..... I Don't Sing For No-One Motherfucker...
Fty|jtl94

Clan Rank : Fty Board Member & XBOX 360 Regiment Leader

PostSubject: Re: ......Music?   ......Music? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 6:41 pm

FINNALY!!!! I figured out who it was that played in Atlanta with Sir Paul last year when i went to see him. The Script, who are semi famous here now, i just want you all to know, i heard them first, i just didnt know their name...
that is all.
Back to top Go down
Fty|Kempo10
Weak...
Weak...
Fty|Kempo10

PostSubject: Re: ......Music?   ......Music? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 9:13 am

i know OF the script, just can't be bothered to actually go and listen TO the script........
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ......Music?   ......Music? - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

......Music?
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Fortay :: Off-Topic Stuff :: Music-
Jump to:  
The Fortay Chatbox (Click Here To Open/Close)
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com