The Fortay
Welcome To The Fortay, Please Log-In Below, Or If You're New Here, Set Up A New Account.
The Fortay
Welcome To The Fortay, Please Log-In Below, Or If You're New Here, Set Up A New Account.
The Fortay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Fortay Gaming Clan

HomeAmazon StorePortalGamebattlesLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome To The Fortay, Please Register With Our Forum, To Join Us.
PLEASE ADD ALL MEMBERS FROM THE FC LIST ON THE FORUM!!!
If You Want To Join The Fortay, Please Read Our Clan Rules, And Post An Application For A Tryout.
Please Bump Our Thread - http://forums.activision.com/viewtopic.php?f=58&t=5282&p=78276#p78276
Rules Of Fty: 1) No Cheating, 2) Enjoy Yourself, 3) Kill Weapon4H Repetitively
If You Haven't Already, Please Watch The Fortay Advertisement In The Left Side Bar.
Gamebattles: http://gamebattles.com/wii/call-of-duty-modern-warfare-reflex/team/the-fortay
Fty. The Fortay Of Gaming.
In Soviet Russia, road forks you
The Fortay’s Official Twitter Feed - TheFortayClan
Similar topics
Fty GameBattles Teams

The Fortay Playlist

bloodi (and everybody else) read this

Go down 
+2
4TaY|RaMRod
Fty|jtl94
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Fty|jtl94
The Fuck?!?!..... I Don't Sing For No-One Motherfucker...
Fty|jtl94

Clan Rank : Fty Board Member & XBOX 360 Regiment Leader

bloodi (and everybody else) read this Empty
PostSubject: bloodi (and everybody else) read this   bloodi (and everybody else) read this Icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 7:12 am

so zod just mentioned his kd on that other topic and it reminded me of something.

if any of you were creeping on the results topic for phatfish then you will know he isnt the best player. in his app he said he had read all the rules and blah blah blah so i didnt think about actually checking his kd. its a .54 so technically he shouldnt have even been given a tryout and (i believe it was) goomh im sorry for wasting your time trying to give him tryouts with his bad connection and all that fun stuff. i already ended his tryouts due to rarely being positive in tryout matches before realizing my mistake. this being said, i told him to stick around the site and play games with us so he will learn the ways of the pwner rather than the pwnee; just while not wearing the tag.

on the other hand we have zod now so he more than makes up for phat (no offense to phat).

on the third hand (bloodi will appreciate this): guess who hacked his 360!?... his gamertag initials are 2/3 of the KKK... called Sam a "bitch of a witch" (or maybe "witch of a bitch" i forget) when he came to the site to try to join, but bloodi quickly banned him... was kicked out of RoT back in the day for toobing or glitching (never got that whole story from anybody but him so idk how accurate it is)... YOU GUESSED IT: KingKev hacked his 360! his is now 10th prestige level 70, has all titles and emblems, and his kd is OVER ONE-THOUSAND!!! (little DBZ reference there, though now that i think about it, it might have been 9000 ranther than 1000, not sure, do tell if you know). so bloodi i respect your decision to so promptly ban him even though he is a good friend of mine (ok so that part didnt really have a point to it i just felt like saying it).
Back to top Go down
4TaY|RaMRod
Kempo
Kempo
4TaY|RaMRod

Clan Rank : Senior Member & Forum Moderator

PostSubject: Re: bloodi (and everybody else) read this   bloodi (and everybody else) read this Icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 5:14 pm

King Kev MY HERo...... NOT
Back to top Go down
Fty|BloodyTears
Geek
Geek
Fty|BloodyTears

Clan Rank : Vice-Head Of The Fortay Board

PostSubject: Re: bloodi (and everybody else) read this   bloodi (and everybody else) read this Icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 8:03 pm

I fuckin hate kev, that stupid little bitch
Back to top Go down
Fty|Zodiac
Commander
Commander
Fty|Zodiac

PostSubject: Re: bloodi (and everybody else) read this   bloodi (and everybody else) read this Icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 9:23 pm

Fty|jtl94 wrote:
so zod just mentioned his kd on that other topic and it reminded me of something.

on the other hand we have zod now so he more than makes up for phat (no offense to phat).

what? i barely break even most games that arnt objective based
Back to top Go down
Fty|lookin4luv
Weak...
Weak...
Fty|lookin4luv

Clan Rank : Fty Board Member & PS3 Regiment Leader

PostSubject: Re: bloodi (and everybody else) read this   bloodi (and everybody else) read this Icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 5:30 am

the prestiege hack? ughhh what s the point? i would understand if people did it just to prove it could be dun, BUT now it is widly known it CAN be don...which leaves the question.why?

the fun of the tags is EARNING them...saying 'wow I DID IT!' to me, you look like a loser if you use a prestiege hack...
Back to top Go down
Fty|Zodiac
Commander
Commander
Fty|Zodiac

PostSubject: Re: bloodi (and everybody else) read this   bloodi (and everybody else) read this Icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 6:31 am

your a real noob if u think that being a high prestige after u hack makes u important , at the end of the day ur still a noob
Back to top Go down
FTY!|Joker
Commander
Commander
FTY!|Joker

Clan Rank : Senior Member

PostSubject: Re: bloodi (and everybody else) read this   bloodi (and everybody else) read this Icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 1:31 pm

heavey made it for ps3... thats gay..
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=5089027&am
Fty|lookin4luv
Weak...
Weak...
Fty|lookin4luv

Clan Rank : Fty Board Member & PS3 Regiment Leader

PostSubject: Re: bloodi (and everybody else) read this   bloodi (and everybody else) read this Icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 1:51 pm

ya, but, in heevee's defense, he 'claimed' he was gonna do it to a new account, but accidently did it to his primary account, AND he hates it cuz it puts him in with all the best players and they pwn him...

JT:you talk all that shit about phatfish..and wont let him join...common...i feel bad for the guy now....

Phat: get a ps3, you can practice killing me..everyone else does.... dance!
Back to top Go down
Fty|jtl94
Fty|jtl94

Clan Rank : Fty Board Member & XBOX 360 Regiment Leader

PostSubject: Re: bloodi (and everybody else) read this   bloodi (and everybody else) read this Icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 9:15 am

Zod: youll get better in time though.
Lookin: im not trying to talk shit to him. but he claimed he read all the rules which includes having a .80 kdr. i trusted that he did have a .80 at least and goomh and i spent days giving the guy tryouts since he has a bad connection and times out, etc. but he doesnt even have the kdr requirement and didnt do well in the matches we played with him. if he had i may have never checked his kdr and he would be in the clan now. but he lied and that loses respect in my book. if you look at his results i said that i would enjoy him hanging around the site and playing games with us and that in time he will get better and then tryout again. but this morning when i got on he had deleted me from his friends so i (sadly) guess that he gave up.

Phat: if you are reading this please realize i wasnt trying to shit talk you, if it was interpreted that way then i apoligize. i like you and see potential in you but you just dont have it right yet. please re-add me and play with goomh, stained scarlet and i and in time your potential will become talent and youll be in the clan.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: bloodi (and everybody else) read this   bloodi (and everybody else) read this Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

bloodi (and everybody else) read this
Page 1 of 1